- » Wheat Flour Bread
Wheat Flour Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat flour bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat flour bread recipes.
Spicy Apple Gingerbread
Get into the spirit of the Christmas season early with this spicy and tasty gingerbread cake. This very special gingerbread cake is served with a whipped cream. Serve this cake fresh out the oven or pack it in a lunch box for an afternoon treat. It’s a hit... - 142.838
Homemade Whole Wheat Bread
If you're looking for a perfect recipe to make a Whole Wheat Bread , then this is it. The experienced Chef shows how to make Whole Wheat Bread in an easy manner. I'm sure you'll be able to make it without any difficulty. - 133.816
Healthy Homemade Pizza Crust
"Healthy pizza" sounds like an oxymoron right? But here is an attempt to make pizza from scratch no fat and whole wheat flour. Making a dough for the pizza crust can be tricky because their is no ideal water to flour ratio. Those who have tried making healthy... - 117.697
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 1
If you plan to bake bread this holiday season, you won't go wrong with this whole grain bread recipe. This sourdough bread follows the traditional recipe style and doesn't involve more than 10 minutes of baking. High on flavor and texture, this bread comes... - 114.479
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 2
Good bread begins with a good dough. In this recipe video, the chef tells you how you can bake sourdough bread to perfection using the dough. Just follow the instructions properly and you will know what a cinch breaking a whole grain bread is. Try it to know... - 111.872
Bhakri Or Bhakhri (indian Instant Bread)
Those who are fond of Indian-Guajarati cuisine will surely love this. You can eat it with any vegetable. It is just like Indian roti. It is easy to make. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shows this simple and quick recipe. - 110.375
Frozen Chappati/roti/parantha Recipe(homemade - Low Fat)
This recipe is a keeper,that is if you spend good money on store bought ones.We don't eat much frozen food but I just like the idea of pre-cooked meals saves ample amount of time,which as a new mom I have to agree ,is hard to find. Hence,Greenhouse cuisine... - 109.435
Roti Or Chapati Or Aka Or Pulka Fulka (indian Soft Bread)
If you're looking for the recipe of the Indian bread then do try out this recipe. It is called roti in India. Chef Bhavna shows such a simple way to make the roti. It is always better to have roti than the fermented bread. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 108.898
Wheat Naan (indian Bread) - Baked On Stove - No Oven.
If you like eating Indian bread, then do try this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make Indian bread from wheat. In India we call it naan. The naan can be served with any curry. So do try this amazing recipe and do watch the video. - 107.419
1. Mix all ingredients and knead adding water to the consistency of chappati dough.
2. Cover with a cloth and leave for about 15 minutes.
3. Smoothen the dough with 1/2 teaspoon oil and knead a little.
4. Divide the dough into equal golf size or... - 107.392
Maharashtrian Style Roti
Learn how to make very soft rotis that will remain soft for 2 to 3 days. A Maharashtrian way to cook layered rotis. - 106.831
Orange Breakfast Loaf
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order. For the wet ingredients, water, orange juice, vegetable oil and for the dry ingredients, all purpose flour, whole wheat, old fashioned oats, salt, sugar, fresh orange zest, and dried... - 106.442
Classic Indian Roti
All of you, who are searching for the easiest recipe of roti or Indian flat bread - here is the one. Roti - the versatile Indian flat bread, is quite easy to prepare at home, only needs few days of practice. Once you develop the skill, it becomes easy to... - 105.541
Puff Puris (pooris) - Indian Bread
If you're looking for the recipe of the Indian fried puri, then do check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make puff puris. They can be served with chhole curry or any other curry. They look so yummy and tempting. So don't forget to check out the video. - 105.46
Half Whole Wheat Bread In A Bread Machine
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), warm water, honey, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, brown sugar, dry milk powder.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the... - 104.785
Would you like to try an easy Indian bread with your Indian curry? Indian Chef Manjula is showing a simple Indian bread recipe called Puri. These deep fried puffed bread look extremely appetizing. It’s a very simple dish but she is making them with great... - 96.5191
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough In The Bread Machine
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, vegetable oil and whole wheat flour.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in the center... - 95.2227
How To Make Pita Bread
Pita Bread is an Italian delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with Pita Bread along with accompaniments as a quick... - 86.842
Indian Flat Breads Thepla, Paratha & Faraali Bakhri
US chef Bhal Dave always impresses with his innovative kitchen skills and the way he makes cooking look easy. On similar note, he shows here easy and quick flat bread dishes of different varieties. Dough making methods & rolling of Indian flat breads tips are... - 57.7702
Old-fashioned Whole Wheat Bread
The old fashioned whole wheat bread has been made by our moms and grand moms. This bread is absolutely healthy as it contains properties of whole wheat. There are many recipes and variations in making the old fashioned whole wheat bread but all lead to a... - 48.5117
Fried Indian Whole Wheat Flour Bread
1. In a large work bowl, sift flours and salt.
2. Add the oil and water to the flour and use your hand to bind the flour and form dough.
3. Transfer to a work surface and knead for 5 minutes until the dough is soft and pliable.
4. Return to... - 44.2124
Have you not tried my Brioche recipe yet? How is that possible? - 43.5157
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, pour warm water and place the yeast, soften it properly
3.Now mix in salt and flour to the bowl, to make a soft dough
4.On a flavored canvas, place the dough, and let it stand... - 37.8355
Aata Sweet Bread
This is a bread made with wheat flour, flavored with coffee powder, and sweetened with castor sugar. A perfect breakfast or snack dish to be served along with tea or coffee! - 0
Whole Wheat Stuffed Puri
Whole wheat flour jackets stuffed with green gram and baked till crisp. Perfect snack for a rainy day and not to forget guilt free. - 0
Luchi / Bengali Fried Bread
Learn how to make mouth watering Bengali style Indian flat bread called Luchi (simmilar to Poori) using whole wheat flour (or all purpose flour), semolina, salt, fennel seeds and oil. - 0
100% Whole Wheat Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In the bread maker pour water, molasses, honey, whole wheat flour, dry milk powder, salt, butter and yeast. Spread the ingredients in the four corners of the bread maker as shown in the video.
2. Turn the setting of the bread maker machine to whole... - 0
Lacha Paratha - Multi Layered Indian Flat Bread
Laccha means layered and paratha is a Indian flat bread. The name of the bread says it all that it has many layers and it will be crispy and flaky. This paratha goes well with any Curry or simple pickle and yogurt - 0
Lacha Paratha (multi Layered Flat Bread)
1. In a bowl mix the flour, salt, and oil with hands.
2. Add in the water in small amounts as needed to make smooth and pliable dough.
3. Cover the dough with a saran wrap and keep aside for at least 15 minutes to 60 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into... - 0
Wheat Flour Bread Recipes By Category