Milk Free Cake
- » Wheat Egg Milk Free Cake
Wheat Egg Milk Free Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat egg milk free cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat egg milk free cake recipes.
Guilt Free Mississippi Mud Bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
Combine the butter, cocoa and sugar in a medium pot and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Remove from the heat... - 39.6922
Basic Coffee Cake Dough
1. In small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Add sugar, salt and butter, stirring until butter is melted. Let cool to lukewarm (a drop sprinkled on wrist will not feel warm).
2. If possible, check temperature... - 36.2468
Strawberry Coconut Coffee Cake
1. To make the topping, combine all of the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. Place the skim milk and the 1/4 cup of coconut in a food processor or blender, and blend at high speed for one minute, or until creamy. Set... - 40.0295
1. In small bowl, combine raisins, brandy and lemon peel; toss lightly to mix well; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Stir in 1/4 cup granulated sugar; let cool to lukewarm.
3. If possible,... - 49.5188
1. In small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Add granulated sugar, 1 cup butter and the salt, stirring until dissolved. Let cool to lukewarm (a drop on wrist won't feel warm).
2. In large bowl that has been... - 46.6222
Hot Fruit Muffins
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Oil spray a 12-cup muffin pan or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk the flours and baking powder together thoroughly.
In a bowl, combine egg substitute, juice, milk, margarine, and sugar substitute.
Add the apples,... - 41.3775
Fluffy Lemon Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, mix together gelatin, honey, salt, egg yolk, and skim milk.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind.
Set aside to cool to room... - 45.9341
Banana Oat Muffins
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonfat cooking spray or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk the flours, cereal, baking soda, and baking powder together thoroughly.
On a large plate, mash bananas with a fork.
Sprinkle... - 41.2658
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 (1/4, 1/4) warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in melted butter, oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the METAL BLADE or... - 46.9273
Pretty Peach Layer Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a small bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
3 Whisk to blend.
4 In a large bowl, add eggs and beat for about 7 minutes until thick... - 47.503
Apple Cider Coffee Cake
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the apples and cider.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a small bowl, whisk together... - 44.731
Blueberry Mango Upside Down Cake
1. Place egg whites in a medium bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, orange peel, and ginger; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan. In a small bowl,... - 42.307
Lemon Pudding Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 1 1/2 quart casserole lightly with butter.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
4) Beat in the cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
5) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks.
6)... - 49.7631
Be My Valentine Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5 C (325 F).
2. Line heart shaped 8 inch cake tin with wax paper cut in same shape. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour a baking powder. Sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place... - 49.5329
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder into a small bowl. Whisk to blend.
3. Prepare two 8-inch nonstick layer cake pans
4. In a small saucepan, scald skim milk... - 47.765
1 Preheat the to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray 28-inch layer cake pans with vegetable spray.
3 In a bowl, sift whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder together.
4 In a large bowl, beat eggs for about 7... - 43.6144