- » Wheat Dough
Wheat Dough Recipes
Wheat dough is prepared from whole wheat flour, refined flour or a combination of both, along with sugar, eggs, milk, yeast, sea salt, water etc. The dough may or may not be leavened with baking powder and yeast. ... More »
1) In a bowl add sugar, yeast, salt , and flour and mix well.
2) Take a skillet and add water, milk, and butter to it and cook this mixture for some time over low heat, till the butter dissolves completely.
3)Allow the mixture to cool at 120 F to... - 40.6127
Whole Wheat Single Rising Dough
In a bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and wheat germ.
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Add sugar, salt, milk, butter, and eggs.
Beat in 3 cups of the flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, then beat until dough is elastic... - 39.5591
Wheat Bread Dough
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl, combine one and a half cups all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, and yeast; stir well.
3. Add warm water and oil and beat with a mixer at low speed to blend them well; beat at medium speed for... - 38.3114
1. Check temperature of water with thermometer.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer sprinkle yeast over water and stir until dissolved.
3. Add sugar, salt, butter, eggs and 3 cups flour.
4. Beat at medium speed 4 minutes, occasionally... - 37.8561
Sift flour and salt together.
Use a fork to work in butter (batter will be lumpy).
Add eggs and water; stir until smooth.
Place dough on well-floured board and knead until smooth, about 15 minutes.
Set aside for 15 minutes.
Roll out dough as thin as... - 35.9957
Basic Coffee Cake Dough
1. In small saucepan, heat milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan; remove from heat. Add sugar, salt and butter, stirring until butter is melted. Let cool to lukewarm (a drop sprinkled on wrist will not feel warm).
2. If possible, check temperature... - 33.9438
Put the yeast, sugar and 2 tablespoons of the water into a small bowl and mash the mixture with a fork to make a smooth paste.
Set the bowl aside in a warm, draft-free place for about 15 minutes or until the mixture is puffed up and frothy.
Sift the flour and... - 33.2607
Basic Pizza Dough
1. In a small bowl, combine the yeast and sugar. Add the water and stir to mix. If the yeast is not active and bubbling within 5 minutes, discard it and repeat the procedure with a new envelope of yeast.
2. Measure 3 cups of flour by spooning into a 1-cup... - 31.8536
1. In a bowl mix dry ingredients.
2. Blend yeast in half a teacupful of the water and add to the flour with sufficient additional water to bind.
3. Add oil and knead to a soft dough.
4. Cover and leave in a warm place for two or three... - 30.9019
1. On sheet of waxed paper, sift flour with spices and salt. Set aside.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer, at high speed, beat butter with brown sugar and egg until mixture is very light and fluffy.
3. With wooden spoon, stir in half of flour mixture; then... - 29.0535
Basic Noodle Dough
Sift flour and salt into bowl.
Make a little well in center and drop in slightly beaten eggs.
Work with fingers until mixture becomes a very stiff paste; if it is too moist, more flour must be added.
Divide dough into halves and roll into two balls.
Put... - 28.7835
1) Sift together flour, baking powder, poultry seasoning and salt.
2) Cut in fat and rub until mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
3) Mix in milk to soft dough.
4) Use as required. - 28.5159
Baking Powder Based Dough
1. Sift flour and baking powder together into a bowl, add sugar. Using your fingertips, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and using a round-ended knife, mix in egg and enough milk to form a... - 27.6564
Wheat Dough Recipes By Category