- » Wheat Cinnamon
Wheat Cinnamon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat cinnamon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat cinnamon recipes.
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
To make the streusel topping: In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Use a pastry blender to cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the walnuts and set aside.
To make the coffee cake: Preheat the oven to... - 48.9786
Cinnamon Raisin Pinwheels
Stir sugar, butter, and salt into boiling water and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in the warm water in a warm large bowl; add cooled mixture, egg, and 3 cups flour and beat until smooth.
Mix in remaining flour, a little at a time.
Knead dough on a lightly... - 45.0516
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
1) Cook potato (for about 30 minutes) till it is soft and can be easily mashed and drain the excess water. (keep about 3/4 cup reserve of this water).
2) Mash the potatoes, add the reserve water and mix well. Allow the mash to cool to a lukewarm... - 44.1234
Pecan Cinnamon Rolls
To make the sweet dough: In a small bowl, combine the yeast, water, and 1 teaspoon of the sugar.
Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the mixture is foamy.
In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, salt, and the remaining 1/4 cup... - 43.7047
Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
1. Take a bowl and mix together flours, sugar, yeast, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a saucepan, heat the margarine and milk on very low flame just to make it warm.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in dry ingredients till properly mixed.
4. Whisk... - 41.5135
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Make the dough for basic bread and let rise the first time.
3) Roll out the dough and spread with half of the margarine.
4) Mix the sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the dough. Reserve 1 tablespoon... - 40.3506
Orange Cinnamon Cracked Wheat Cereal
1. Soak cracked wheat in water for twelve hours
2. In a heavy saucepan, mix the soaked cracked wheat with water, cinnamon and raisins and allow to come to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and simmer till tender; this might take anywhere... - 32.4366
1. Pre-heat grill.
2. Toast one side of each slice of bread under the grill.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan over a moderate heat.
4. Add sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
5. Spread the mixture evenly over the untoasted side of each slice of bread.
6. Place... - 32.4025
Hot Cinnamon Wheat Cereal
Place biscuit in a serving bowl; add milk.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Dot with butter. - 20.0987