- » Wheat Chex
Wheat Chex Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat chex recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat chex recipes.
Wheat Chex Applesauce Nut Bread
1. Grease an 8 1/2-inch x 4 1/2-inch x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together the first five ingredients.
4. Stir in the sugar, cereal, raisins... - 47.1256
You May Also Like!
Traditional 1952 Chex Party Mix
Be it a cocktail party or a casual get-together, the crispy, easy-to-nosh-on party mix makes great addition to any celebration. Betty shakes up an authentic Chex mix recipe that is a breeze to make and make for impressive, quick, and tempting party bites.... - 103.959
Combine cereals, pretzels and peanuts in 3-quart glass casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients in glass measuring cup.
Heat butter mixture in micro- wave on High for 1 minute or until melted.
Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture.
Microwave on High for 8... - 31.2357
Spicy Chex Mix
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Place all cereals into large baking pan; mix together.
Prepare seasoning mix.
Melt butter in small saucepan; add cayenne pepper, garlic salt and onion salt; mix well.
Stir while pouring seasoning mixture over cereal.
Toss mixture... - 40.2092
Original Chex Everyday Mix
Melt margarine in open roasting pan in preheated 250° oven.
Stir in seasonings.
Gradually add cereals, nuts and pretzels.
Stir to coat evenly.
Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Spread on absorbent paper to cool.
Store in large zipper bag. - 34.4546
Butter Chex Party Snack
1. Add all ingredients in a slow cooker and mix together.
2. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hour keeping the lid slightly open.
3. Stir in between.
4. Serve hot from the pot.
5. Cool and store in airtight jars if reserved for later... - 35.1023
Simple Chex Mix
Fantastic Chex Mix recipe.I have used red chilli & pepper in this chex Mix.You can serve this Chex Mix in a party as well.
Trust me you will love it! - 32.3588
Traditional Chex Party Mix
1. In a 15x10x2-inch roasting pan, melt butter in a preheated oven at 125 degrees centigrade and remove from heat.
2. Add seasoned salt, Worcestershire sauce and stir. Add corn cereal, cereal, bran cereal, wheat cereal, nuts and mix until well... - 41.5417
Original 2009 Party Chex Mix
If you are looking for quick and easy party nibbles to treat your guests, Betty has the perfect recipe for you. She whomps up a quick, tasty treat using Chex flakes that is so simple, yet sophisticated that you guest's won't get over them easily. This... - 116.57
1. Combine dry cereals to make 5 cups and add pretzel sticks.
2. Combine apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings. Toss with the cereals.
3. Place in a shallow nonstick baking pan. Bake at 275Â° for 1 hour. Stir every 10 minutes. - 26.9938