- » Wheat Cereal
Wheat Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat cereal recipes.
Shashlik With Bulgur Cracked Wheat
Mix the French dressing and the bay leaf to make a marinade, mix in the cubed lamb, and let stand all day or overnight.
When you begin dinner preparations, drain the lamb (save the marinade), let dry a bit on paper towels, and thread on skewers,... - 40.593
Bulgur Wheat Kasha
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a flameproof casserole, saute the onion in butter over a medium heat for 5-8 minutes until pale golden.
3) Add and stir-fry the bulgur wheat for 2-3 minutes until golden.
4) Add rest of the... - 37.8446
Bulgur And Garbanzos
Saute the bulgur in the oil for about 5 minutes until it sizzles and is slightly brown. Add more oil if it sticks to the pan.
Add the stock, bay leaf, dill seeds, and soy sauce to the bulgur. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover and simmer until all of the... - 37.0956
This Gourmet Grain is what you'll love to have your meat dishes with. Try out this delicious bulgur porridge and let me know if you like it! your suggestions for this Gourmet Grain are welcome ! - 36.3866
Minted Bulgur With Peas
This Minted Bulgur With Peas can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 35.6719
1) Chop the apple.
2) In a saucepan, place all the ingredients and boil them over medium heat.
3) Cover the pan, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring ocassionaly.
4) Serve the dish in breakfast with skim milk or... - 33.6539
Place bulgar in a 3-quart casserole. Stir in boiling water, tamari or soy sauce, and parsley. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan. Add celery, bell pepper, mushrooms, white pepper and salt. Saute for 5 to 7... - 32.1844
Cracked Wheat (bulgur) With Green Peas
1. Mix all ingredients except frozen peas in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly; microwave on high (100%) 12 minutes.
2. Stir in peas. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until bulgur is tender and water is absorbed, 7 to 11 minutes longer. - 28.8907
Bulgur With Peas
1. Mix all ingredients except peas in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 12 minutes.
2. Add peas; stir to break apart. Cover tightly and microwave 7 to 12 minutes or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed; stir. - 28.2765
Saute bulgur, making sure all grains are coated with oil.
Add stock gradually to bulgur.
Simmer gently for 15 minutes or until bulgur has absorbed all liquid. - 18.4435
Crunchy Bulgur Snacks
1. Spread bulgur thinly on a nonstick baking sheet.
2. Bake at 325Â° about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until dry and crunchy. Season - 16.7988
Basic Bulgur Wheat
1. Combine wheat and water in a heavy saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
2. Combine wheat and water in a small pot. Set pot on a rack in a large pot which has water in it. The water should come almost to the level of the rack.... - 15.0807
Wheat Cereal Recipes By Category