- » Wheat Buttermilk Waffle
Wheat Buttermilk Waffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat buttermilk waffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat buttermilk waffle recipes.
Oat Bran Buttermilk Waffles
In a bowl, stir together oat bran, flour, baking powder, and soda.
In another bowl, beat egg and oil to blend with buttermilk and milk; add liquids to dry ingredients and stir until evenly moistened.
In an oiled waffle iron heated to medium-high, add enough... - 36.3449
Healthy Whole Wheat Waffles
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients; in a small bowl, beat together the eggs with oil and milk adnd mix into the dry ingredients without beating, till just mixed
2. Heat a waffle iiron and pour the batter on
3. Goes well with... - 32.1805
Whole Wheat Waffles With Honey Peanut Butter Drizzle
1. Prepare a waffle iron by brushing with canola oil. Spray with cooking spray if required
2. Set it on medium heat to warm up while the batter is being prepared.
3. In a small microwaveable bowl, pour out the honey and the peanut... - 47.5872
Sourdough Pancakes And Waffles
In a large bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, starter, and buttermilk; beat until blended.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for about 45 minutes (or cover and refrigerate overnight).
Beat together eggs, milk, and oil.
Add to flour... - 40.482
Wheat Waffles With Apple Sauce
Heat oil in a large pan over moderate heat.
Add apples and saute for about 10 minutes till honey-coloured.
Add cinnamon and apple juice and cook for about 3 minutes till thick.
Cover and keep warm.
Sift dry ingredients for waffles into a large bowl.
Add honey... - 45.7489
1.Sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, if using, into a large bowl.
2.Stir in the buttermilk, apple juice, and honey.
3.Beat egg whites in a separate bowl with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks... - 42.3348
Delicious Cornmeal Waffles
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg yolks and buttermilk until blended.
In another medium-size bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, and wheat germ.
Gradually add flour mixture to yolk mixture; blending until smooth.
Stir in... - 38.8161
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda into a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs.
Beat in honey and 1/4 cup melted and cooled butter.
Stir in buttermilk and vanilla.
Add to dry ingredients, mixing just enough to moisten.
Heat a waffle... - 37.9456
The only problem with Crunchy Waffles is that sometimes they can get a bit too crunchy. But my family likes Crunchy Waffles that way. And so will you! - 32.1145
Rice Waffle Stack
1. Defrost the berries, reserving the liquid.
2. In a saucepan, mix 1 tablespoon of the strawberry liquid with the cornstarch to a smooth mixture.
3. Add the remaining liquid, lemon juice, and berries.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly and cook... - 45.4812
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Whisk with a wire whisk until well blended into a batter consistency.
3. Heat a waffle iron
4. Ladle Â¼ cup batter in center of the grid and allow it to spread evenly.
5. Bake the... - 42.1631
Soak serviceberries 1 to 1 1/2 hours in 2 cups of warm water.
Beat together milk, eggs and oil.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Slowly beat into milk mixture.
Fold in berries and bake in greased waffle iron until done. - 34.2629
Gingered Applesauce Waffles
Gingered Applesauce Waffles is a simply delicious snack recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Gingered Applesauce Waffles dish! - 37.2877
Cornmeal Molasses Waffles
1) The waffle iron is brushed, dipped in a mixture of oil and liquid lecithin and then pre-heated.
2) All the ingredients are blended with the help of an electric blender or a wire whisk.
3) The waffles are browned on the iron, using... - 40.3014
Waffle Iron Oatmeal Cookies
Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix well. Combine oats, flours, salt, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and baking soda, and add alternately with the sour milk. Stir in raisins. Heat waffle iron to medium heat. Drop a tablespoonful of dough on each... - 23.5563
This recipe can be used to make pancakes as well as waffles. Both are delicious because of their hearty, whole-grain flavor. - 36.3983
Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Whole wheat pancakes are made with whole wheat flour and buttermilk powder. Prepared with a batter of added egg whites and flavored with a dash of vanilla, the whole wheat pancakes are griddle cooked and are best served hot with honey drizzled over it. - 34.1945
Auntie Jeeto's Waeeles
Preheat waffle iron, and spray with nonstick spray.
Sift together flour, soda and salt.
In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs; stir in buttermilk and vegetable oil.
Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture, stirring just to moisten.
Pour a circle of batter about... - 26.8413
Bara Brith Muffins
Yummy Bara Brith Muffins! These are my children's favorite and I end up making these muffins for every occasion, Here is a wonderful Chocolate Waffle recipe. - 35.3907
1. To prepare pancakes: In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, yogurt, egg substitute, and maple syrup.
2. In a separate medium size bowl, stir together the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, caraway, cinnamon, raisins and apples.
3.... - 44.042