- » Wheat Breadstick
Wheat Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat breadstick recipes.
Whole Wheat Breadsticks
Combine flour; combine 1 1/2 cups flour mixture, yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Add water and oil; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour mixture to make stiff dough; turn out onto a... - 38.8157
Cracked Pepper Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Spread out roll dough and press the dough together at perforations, making 4 large rectangles.
3. Cut each rectangle in half lengthwise, to make 8 strips.
4. Sprinkle each evenly with 1/2 teaspoon pepper,... - 32.1035
Soft Caraway Breadsticks
1) Grease cookie sheets and keep them aside.
2) Yeast and water are mixed well so that the yeast dissolves completely.
3) Add honey, oil, salt and boiling water, one after the other, stir the ingredients as they are being added
4) When... - 45.3538
Crisp Sesame Breadsticks
1) Grease the baking sheets and keep aside.
2) Mix flour, salt and yeast in a food processor.
3) While the processor is running, pour in olive oil and warm water and blend for about half-a-minute.
4) Add sesame seeds, followed by... - 38.5813
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Stir into this the cornmeal.
5. Cut shortening into small cubes and add to bowl.
6. Using... - 44.3744
Whole Wheat Bread Sticks
1. Sprinkle yeast onto warm water. Let set about 10 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg white and mix well.
3. Divide dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball between hands to form a bread stick. If desired, pinch in half to form 24 short bread... - 34.6037
In a small mixing bowl combine 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, yeast, and salt. Stir in water and cooking oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping the bowl. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes. Using a spoon, stir in rye... - 33.3799
Three Grain Breadsticks
1. Place the yeast in a large bowl, add 1 cup of warm water (105-115°) and cover the bowl with plastic wrap; set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In another large bowl combine 1 cup of whole wheat flour, the all-purpose and rye flours, black pepper, salt and ground... - 29.3214
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
2. Combine the salt, sugar, and 3 cups flour in a bowl. Stir in the yeast mixture and enough of the remaining flour to make a fairly stiff dough.
3. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
4. Turn the dough onto a lightly... - 27.3567
Easy Mustard Breadsticks
Unroll and twist dough according to package directions.
Place twists on an ungreased baking sheet.
Combine margarine, mustard, and beer in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts and mixture is smooth.
Brush mustard... - 25.3319
Easy Mustard Breadsticks
1. Unroll and twist dough according to package directions. Place twists on an ungreased baking sheet.
2. Combine margarine, mustard, and beer in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts and mixture is smooth. Brush... - 23.1032
Breadsticks ( Grissini ) - Italian
Let's learn with Sonia how to make homemade bread sticks, one of the most popular Italian food products... it's so easy, you won't believe it! - 135.735
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, pour warm water and place the yeast, soften it properly
3.Now mix in salt and flour to the bowl, to make a soft dough
4.On a flavored canvas, place the dough, and let it stand... - 35.6356
Crunchy Bread Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) In a cup pour the boiling water and add sugar, salt and shortening and let this cool till lukewarm.
3) In a separate bowl, mix the lukewarm water, 1 teaspoon sugar and the yeast and let it stand for about... - 43.1402
Mix boiling water, shortening, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture and 1 1/2 cups flour and beat well.
Mix in egg whites, then remaining flour.
Knead on a... - 43.4533
Mock Rye Bread
This Mock Rye Bread makes a tasty and nutritious lunch ! Enjoy the goodness of both all-purpose flour and wheat flour! Make a sandwich with this Mock Rye Bread. Top it up with cheese and some sweetsauces and tell me if you liked it! - 27.958
Mix rye flour, caraway seeds and salt.
Gradually add boiling water, stirring constantly.
Mixture may have small lumps.
Add shortening to mixture.
Stir until melted.
Add brown sugar and molasses.
May have some small lumps.
Add yeast softened in warm... - 44.4637
Raisin Black Rye Bread
1. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the one cup of all purpose flour, one cup rye flour, yeast, bran cereal and salt and mix well
2. In another saucepan, tip in the milk, ½ cup of water, molasses, oil and chocolate and heat this... - 46.7183
Wonderful Rye Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into warm water. Let sit 10 minutes.
2. Mix remaining ingredients with yeast. The dough will be sticky.
3. Shape into 1 large loaf or 3 small loaves. Place on nonstick baking sheet. Let rise until double. Bake at 375Â° for 50 minutes. Cool... - 28.8541
Dark Rye Bread
This Dark Rye Bread is my staple for lunch ! A Dark Rye Bread sandwich made with plenty of salads as filling and topped with shredded cheese is my favorite ! How do you like it? - 38.5589
Bohemian Rye Bread
In large bowl, combine yeast and warm water; stir to dissolve yeast.
Stir in 2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the whole wheat and rye flours, caraway seed, salt and molasses; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough of the remaining all-purpose flour to make dough... - 39.4914
Orange Rye Batter Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; blend in ginger and sugar.
Let stand in a warm place until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Stir in molasses, caraway seed, salt, orange peel, oil, and milk.
Add flours, 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition... - 43.7003
Split each roll in half lengthwise.
Cut each half into 4 breadsticks.
Place breadsticks 1 inch apart on a baking sheer.
Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Brush butter mixture over tops of bread.
Bake at 200° for 1 1/2 hours or until crisp and... - 27.2382
1. In a large bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, rye flour, rye meal, soy flour, wheat germ, salt, and caraway seeds. Mix very well.
2. Dissolve the yeast in 1/2 cup of water. Mix the remaining water with the molasses. Add the yeast mixture to the molasses... - 42.3317
The flavor of rye bread depends upon the kind of rye flour you use.
If it is dark and moist, the bread will be dense and aromatic; if it is light, the bread will be airy and softly textured.
This recipe is written for either dark or light rye flours; if you... - 43.9062
Simple Rye Bread
Cool 1/4 cup hot milk and stir 1/2 teaspoon honey into it.
Soften yeast in this milk and honey mixture.
Combine remaining hot milk, honey and salt.
When this mixture is lukewarm, stir in yeast mixture and add both flours, reserving 1/3 cup whole wheat flour... - 40.7616
Rye Bread Sticks
Sprinkle yeast on warm water in a large mixing bowl; add brown sugar and stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add all ingredients except whole wheat flour and egg yolk mixture and beat until smooth.
Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°) about 45 minutes.
Stir... - 46.7374
Rye Yogurt Bread
The rye yogurt bread is a yeast leavened bread prepared with rye flour and wheat flour. Baked with added cornmeal and butter with yogurt, salt and sugar, the yogurt rye bread can be served with meals. - 45.3811
Caraway Rye Bread
Caraway Rye Bread has a one of its kind taste. The rye and wheat flour and sugar gives the Caraway Rye Bread Amazing taste. - 41.2026
Soft Bread Sticks
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add 1 teaspoon honey.
In large bowl, mix oil or butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, salt, and boiling water.
When lukewarm, add first beaten egg, then dissolved yeast.
Gradually stir in whole wheat flour, mixing well, but do not... - 42.4247
Caraway Rye Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the 1/4 cup warm water, using a small bowl.
In a large mixing bowl combine the 1 1/2 cups stock, molasses, oil, and salt.
Stir in the rye flour and beat until smooth; add the yeast mixture, caraway seeds, powdered milk, and soy grits.
... - 38.1214
Spicy Rye Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the warm stock. Stir in the molasses, salt, orange rind, seeds, butter or oil.
Add. the rye flour and soy flour and beat until smooth.
Stir together the whole wheat flour and milk powder; add this mixture gradually to the dough, using... - 33.4339
Rye Bread With Caraway Seeds
Combine whole wheat flour, 1 cup of the unbleached white flour, yeast, caraway seeds and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add water, honey and vegetable oil. Beat at low speed for 1 minute, then beat for 3 minutes at high speed.
Stir in rye flour and as much of... - 32.2111
Molasses Rye Bread
1) In a large bowl with warm milk add water, fat, molasses and salt.
2) When lukewarm, add the softened yeast, stir in whole- wheat flour and mix well until soft; keep covered and let it rise. until light.
3) Add rye flour to make a stiff dough,... - 42.026
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
1) Lightly spread the bread slices with the bouillon, using a butter knife.
2) Dredge the onion slat over the bread slices.
3) Cut each slices in lengthwise quarters.
4) Arrange the slices on the baking... - 35.1757
Dill Seed Bread Sticks
Dill Seed Bread Sticks has a fine taste. Dill Seed Bread Sticks gets its taste from dry yeast and flour mixed with eggs and milk. Dill Seed Bread Sticks is cherished by many around the world. - 40.6252
Prune Rye Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together
3.Now combine egg and milk, also add to flour mixture
4.Keep stirring until well mixed
5.Now stir in the prunes
6.In greased loaf pans,... - 38.2933
Cattail Rye Bread
Mix together first 3 ingredients until yeast is dissolved.
Mix remaining ingredients, plus small amount of white flour, to make dough easy to knead.
Knead lightly until dough is smooth and elastic.
Place in greased bowl and let rise until double in... - 34.3469
Oven Rye Bread With Caraway Seeds
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix flours and caraway seeds together.
Beat in egg yolks and sprinkle with seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
Mix cheese with butter, add dry ingredients, and blend well.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff.
Spoon into a... - 42.773
Morgan County Rye Bread
Pour boiling water over the corn meal and mix.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Add cold water, salt, molasses, and oil.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in the water and let sit for 5 minutes.
Add the mashed potatoes and yeast to the corn meal and let sit 5 ... - 44.7683
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
In large bowl combine molasses, boiling water, butter or margarine, caraway seed, and salt, stirring till butter almost melts.
Cool to lukewarm (110° to 115°).
Stir in yeast and wheat germ.
Stir in all of the rye flour and as... - 41.1349
Bali's Rye Bread
1) In a bowl, combine yeast with ½ cup lukewarm water. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
2) In another bowl, pour the remaining water and stir molasses to it.
3) Use a whisker, to combine rye flour into the molasses... - 47.3876
Rye Bread With Caraway Seeds Sweetened With Malt Extract
1) Preheat oven 425°F/220°C (Gas Mark 7)
2) In a small bowl blend the yeast into half the warm water.
3) In a large bowl add rye flour and mix the yeast liquid. Cover and let stand for 1 hour to ferment.
4) In a large bowl put wheat... - 43.8932
Limpa Rye Bread
1)Take a bowl and mix the whole wheat and rye flour,oatmeal,salt and sugar.
2)Take a pan,and heat the orange rind and milk together.
3)Add yeast to milk mixutre and pour into a bowl.Quickly add this to the dry ingredients,mix well will smooth.
4)Cover... - 48.0494
Strong Rye Bread
To make starter dough, put milk, 3 tablespoons water and oil in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cool until lukewarm.
Blend yeast, 1 tablespoon warm water and sugar in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Sift flour and salt... - 42.2264
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat flour, 1 cup of all-purpose flour and the salt, and make a well in the center; set aside.
2. Place the yeast in a small bowl, add 1/4 cup of warm water (105-115°) and set aside 2 to 3... - 44.3129
Dark Rye Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a small bowl with warm water, dissolve yeast and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes for yeast mixture to turn bubbly.
3. Place a saucepan with buttermilk on medium heat and heat it. Transfer to a... - 47.5345
In bowl combine yeast, warm water, and honey.
Let yeast dissolve for a few minutes.
Mix flour and salt.
Stir into the yeast mixture with the oil and enough water to form a firm dough.
Knead 5 to 10 minutes.
Cover bowl with a damp cloth and allow dough to rise... - 38.6254
Ricotta Cheese Rye Bread
1.Preheat oven to 350° F.
2.In a mixing bowl combine caraway seeds and flour.
3. Mix well beaten egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle sugar substitute and seasoned salt.
5. Mix butter and cheese.
6. Add dry ingredients with mixed butter and cheese.... - 46.1259
Rosemary Bread Sticks
1. Mix the flours together.
2. In a large basin combine first 6 ingredients and stir well.
3. Add flours, 1/2 cup at a time and bind to make a soft dough.
4. Turn dough out onto a flour dusted surface and knead until soft and pliable, adding... - 46.1306
1) You need to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Add oil and honey.
In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add whole wheat flour, rye flour,... - 48.8576
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil, over moderately low heat.
2. Add and sauté the onion until soft but not browned.
3. Tip the onions into a food processor or blender jar and add the peppers and jalapeno (if using).
4. Blend the mixture into a... - 45.916
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the red pepper and scallions for about 3 minutes or until they turn crispy tender.
2) Stir in the flour cooking for about 2 minutes, or until the flour loses its raw flavor. Stir the flour continuously.
3)... - 41.2667
Wheat Breadstick Recipes By Category