- » Wheat Breadstick
Wheat Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat breadstick recipes.
Whole Wheat Breadsticks
Combine flour; combine 1 1/2 cups flour mixture, yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Add water and oil; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour mixture to make stiff dough; turn out onto a... - 39.0041
Whole Wheat Bread Sticks
1. Sprinkle yeast onto warm water. Let set about 10 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg white and mix well.
3. Divide dough into 12 balls. Roll each ball between hands to form a bread stick. If desired, pinch in half to form 24 short bread... - 35.7798
Cracked Pepper Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Spread out roll dough and press the dough together at perforations, making 4 large rectangles.
3. Cut each rectangle in half lengthwise, to make 8 strips.
4. Sprinkle each evenly with 1/2 teaspoon pepper,... - 31.7324
Soft Caraway Breadsticks
1) Grease cookie sheets and keep them aside.
2) Yeast and water are mixed well so that the yeast dissolves completely.
3) Add honey, oil, salt and boiling water, one after the other, stir the ingredients as they are being added
4) When... - 46.228
Crisp Sesame Breadsticks
1) Grease the baking sheets and keep aside.
2) Mix flour, salt and yeast in a food processor.
3) While the processor is running, pour in olive oil and warm water and blend for about half-a-minute.
4) Add sesame seeds, followed by... - 39.9227
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Stir into this the cornmeal.
5. Cut shortening into small cubes and add to bowl.
6. Using... - 44.6667
Combine mayonnaise, cheese, green onions, and tamari.
Spread on bread rounds.
Place on baking pan and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
Bake about 8 minutes at 450 Degree.
The crowns will puff and brown slightly.
Serve hot. - 28.1437
In a small mixing bowl combine 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, yeast, and salt. Stir in water and cooking oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping the bowl. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes. Using a spoon, stir in rye... - 34.7251
Three Grain Breadsticks
1. Place the yeast in a large bowl, add 1 cup of warm water (105-115°) and cover the bowl with plastic wrap; set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In another large bowl combine 1 cup of whole wheat flour, the all-purpose and rye flours, black pepper, salt and ground... - 30.3582
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
2. Combine the salt, sugar, and 3 cups flour in a bowl. Stir in the yeast mixture and enough of the remaining flour to make a fairly stiff dough.
3. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
4. Turn the dough onto a lightly... - 29.3584
Easy Mustard Breadsticks
Unroll and twist dough according to package directions.
Place twists on an ungreased baking sheet.
Combine margarine, mustard, and beer in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts and mixture is smooth.
Brush mustard... - 26.471
Easy Mustard Breadsticks
1. Unroll and twist dough according to package directions. Place twists on an ungreased baking sheet.
2. Combine margarine, mustard, and beer in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts and mixture is smooth. Brush... - 25.189
Breadsticks ( Grissini ) - Italian
Let's learn with Sonia how to make homemade bread sticks, one of the most popular Italian food products... it's so easy, you won't believe it! - 132.434
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, pour warm water and place the yeast, soften it properly
3.Now mix in salt and flour to the bowl, to make a soft dough
4.On a flavored canvas, place the dough, and let it stand... - 37.8355
Crunchy Bread Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F
2) In a cup pour the boiling water and add sugar, salt and shortening and let this cool till lukewarm.
3) In a separate bowl, mix the lukewarm water, 1 teaspoon sugar and the yeast and let it stand for about... - 41.2837
Mix boiling water, shortening, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture and 1 1/2 cups flour and beat well.
Mix in egg whites, then remaining flour.
Knead on a... - 44.8427
Caraway Bread Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Stir in yeast until it dissolves and then mix in all the other ingredients.
3) Knead the mixture well, cover with a towel, and refrigerate for at least 2 horus.
4) Divide the dough in two parts, 2 hours... - 48.1445
Soft Bread Sticks
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add 1 teaspoon honey.
In large bowl, mix oil or butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, salt, and boiling water.
When lukewarm, add first beaten egg, then dissolved yeast.
Gradually stir in whole wheat flour, mixing well, but do not... - 44.4316
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
1) Lightly spread the bread slices with the bouillon, using a butter knife.
2) Dredge the onion slat over the bread slices.
3) Cut each slices in lengthwise quarters.
4) Arrange the slices on the baking... - 35.9407
Dill Seed Bread Sticks
Dill Seed Bread Sticks has a fine taste. Dill Seed Bread Sticks gets its taste from dry yeast and flour mixed with eggs and milk. Dill Seed Bread Sticks is cherished by many around the world. - 43.1054
Rosemary Bread Sticks
1. Mix the flours together.
2. In a large basin combine first 6 ingredients and stir well.
3. Add flours, 1/2 cup at a time and bind to make a soft dough.
4. Turn dough out onto a flour dusted surface and knead until soft and pliable, adding... - 47.352
Split each roll in half lengthwise.
Cut each half into 4 breadsticks.
Place breadsticks 1 inch apart on a baking sheer.
Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Brush butter mixture over tops of bread.
Bake at 200° for 1 1/2 hours or until crisp and... - 28.4865
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil, over moderately low heat.
2. Add and sauté the onion until soft but not browned.
3. Tip the onions into a food processor or blender jar and add the peppers and jalapeno (if using).
4. Blend the mixture into a... - 47.8618
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the red pepper and scallions for about 3 minutes or until they turn crispy tender.
2) Stir in the flour cooking for about 2 minutes, or until the flour loses its raw flavor. Stir the flour continuously.
3)... - 41.0261
Wheat Breadstick Recipes By Category