- » Wheat Bran Bread
Wheat Bran Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat bran bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat bran bread recipes.
Raisin Bran Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 300Â°F.
2) Sift the first 4 ingredients several times to mix thoroughly.
3) Add the cereal, raisins and nuts.
4) Stir in the buttermilk.
5) Pour the batter into two 8 X 4-inch loaf pans.
6) Bake in the oven for 1... - 46.3642
Mother's All Bran Rolls
Mix shortening, boiling water, sugar, bran and salt.
Add eggs and yeast, dissolved in 1 cup lukewarm water.
Add flour and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
This is a heavy dough and when doubling the recipe, add an extra package of yeast.
Shape... - 46.009
You May Also Like!
Shredded Wheat Bread
Over the above pour 2 cups boiling water.
(Takes about one hour.) Dissolve in 1/4 cup lukewarm water 1 yeast cake.
Add about 5 1/4 cups flour.
Let rise. (About 2 hours).
Put in 2 bread tins. Let rise.
(Takes about 1 hour).
Bake 375-400Â° for 1/4... - 29.3783
Whole Wheat Bran Bread
Stir together the all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour.
In the large bowl of your electric mixer, combine 1/2 c. (125 mL) of the flour mixture, the cereal, salt and yeast.
In a small saucepan, heat milk, molasses and margarine until very... - 36.9071
Bran Fortified Boston Whole Wheat Brown Bread
In mixing bowl thoroughly combine all dry ingredients, then add liquid ingredients.
Stir just until combined.
Pour ingredients into greased glass measuring cup.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Cook on high (9) for 5 minutes.
Let sit for 5 minutes.
Turn out... - 35.5959
Bran Date Bread
Mix baking soda and dates.
Pour boiling water over; let stand until cool.
Cream margarine and sugar.
Add eggs; beat until smooth.
Combine Sourdough Starter and date mixture.
Combine flours, wheat bran, and wheat germ.
Add dates and flour mixture alternately... - 43.3894
No-knead Whole-wheat Bread
In small bowl, sprinkle yeast over lukewarm water.
Add 2 tsp. honey.
Leave to "work" while preparing the dough.
If whole wheat flour has been refrigerated, warm it slightly on stove or in oven.
Combine molasses with 2/3 cup lukewarm water.
Combine yeast... - 42.481
Bran Cereal Batter Bread
1. Combine 1 cup unbleached flour, dry yeast, and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Add water, milk, oil, honey, and egg whites. Beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes at high speed.
3. Stir in bran, wheat germ, and remaining flour by hand.
4. Divide dough in... - 32.2743
Whole Wheat Bread
Combine 1/4 cup warm water, yeast and sugar; let stand until bubbly.
Stir together 3 cups water, honey, oil and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Add yeast mixture, whole wheat flour, bran and wheat germ.
Stir in as much all purpose flour as you can.
Turn dough... - 41.6652
Sweet Bran Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm water until dissolved, or dissolve 1 teaspoon of the sugar in the warm water, sprinkle in the dry yeast and leave in a warm place until dissolved and frothy, for about 10 minutes.
Mix the... - 39.0993
Pear Bran Bread
The pear bran bread is a baked wheat and flour bread with bartlett pears and bran cereal. The pear bran bread is also filled with raisins. Warm and fresh, the pear bran bread is savory and moist. - 38.8607
Bran English Muffins
1. Mix 1 cup whole wheat flour, the yeast, salt, and brown sugar together in large bowl.
2. Heat the milk, water, and oil until very warm. Stir into the first mixture. Then beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the remaining... - 34.7513