- » Wheat Blueberry Cake
Wheat Blueberry Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat blueberry cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat blueberry cake recipes.
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
At home everyone loves munching on light snacks and I always take the healthy option straight. Yes, this Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins is not just a delicious mid-day munch option, but is also a very healthy way of snacking. Give this Whole Wheat Blueberry... - 45.3526
Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
Mix first 6 ingredients in large bowl.
Stir in buttermilk, oil and egg yolks.
Using electric mixer, beat egg whites in medium bowl until medium firm peaks form.
Gently fold whites into batter.
Heat heavy large skillet over medium high heat; lightly brush... - 41.1963
Blueberry Mango Upside Down Cake
1. Place egg whites in a medium bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, orange peel, and ginger; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan. In a small bowl,... - 42.307
Blue Buck Cakes
I have found a new love and that is nothing but the Blue Buck Cakes. I was trying out different ways to use Buckwheat flour when this recipe hit me. Oh! Really delightful! - 25.5028
Blueberry Raisin Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray an 8 x 8-inch pan with vegetable spray.
3 In a large bowl, combine eggs, honey oil, and vanilla;beat well.
4 In to the mixture, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached... - 44.1743
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Oil spray 2 nonstick small 12-section muffin pans or use nonstick pans.
In a bowl, whisk together the flours and baking powder.
In a large bowl, beat together yogurt, juice, egg substitute, zest, melted margarine, and sugar... - 42.5383
Blueberry Tea Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter 3 9-inch pie plates.
In a medium-size bowl, mix blueberries with 1/4 cup flour, and set aside.
Sift remaining flour into another medium-size bowl together with baking powder and cinnamon.
Stir in cornmeal, and blend... - 43.1468
Blueberry Breakfast Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch bread pan or square pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and baking soda together.
4. Add applesauce, sugar, vanilla, and nondairy milk and mix until just combined,... - 37.6007
Easy Blueberry Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, sugar, baking powder, and yeast. Stir in enough milk to make a stiff dough.
3. Stir in the oil, eggs, and blueberries. Spoon into oiled 2-inch muffin tins so that they are... - 32.0713
Potato Pancakes With Blueberry Honey Sauce
Grate potatoes into a large bowl using fine side of hand grater.
Stir in eggs, flour, baking powder, and oil, blending well.
Heat a griddle, and then melt butter until bubbly.
Drop batter by the heaping tablespoonfuls onto griddle, and brown pancakes on both... - 27.8491
Honey Blueberry Cheesecake
Press crust over bottom of a 9-inch-diameter pan with removable bottom.
Beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup honey until mixed.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Pour mixture into pan.
Bake in a 325° oven until center is set when pan is jiggled, about 25 minutes.
Stir sour... - 36.0006
Cherry Blueberry Cobbler Supreme
Thaw fruit, if frozen.
In medium mixing bowl stir together flours, baking powder and salt.
In another medium mixing bowl beat 1 cup sugar and margarine until well combined.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Beat until smooth.
Spread the batter in... - 45.7747
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter or oil spray an 8-inch round cake pan or ovenproof dish.
If using fresh berries, pick over carefully for stems.
In a colander, wash berries, drain well, and pat almost dry with a paper towel.
In a bowl, dredge berries... - 37.6095
Blue Ribbon Muffins
Combine the flours and brown sugar in a large bowl and blend well.
Stir in the eggs.
Add the sour milk, butter, baking soda and salt; stir just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups just over 1/2 full.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 20... - 35.2622
Cocoa Angel Food Cake
Place the egg whites in a 5- or 6-quart bowl.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, sift the flour and cocoa powder together 4 times; set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites on high speed until foamy.
Add the cream of tartar... - 39.8031
Oat Cakes With Fresh Fruit Topping
Place half of strawberries in medium bowl; mash with potato masher.
Slice remaining strawberries; set aside. (If using raspberries or blueberries, do not slice.)
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Stir in water until cornstarch is... - 48.5657
Very Berry Bran Coffee Cake
1. Move a rack to the middle of the oven and heat to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil.
2. Whisk together bake mix, flour, bran, sugar substitute, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and pecans in a medium bowl; make a well in the... - 39.0634
Dark Chocolate Lemington Cake
Lamington bars are quintessentially Australian and is loved by everyone all over Australia. It is cake coated with chocolate and rolled over coconut flakes. I have modified the recipe a bit and used icing sugar to roll the bars. Also, the cake is whole wheat... - 0
Our Favorite Angel Food Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2 On the bottom of a tube pan, place a round of wax paper.
3 In a large mixing bowl, put egg whites.
4 Sift cream of tartar over whites.
5 Add in the salt, and using a whisker, beat egg whites to... - 42.2226
Cottage Cheese Berry Souffle
1. Beat together the eggs, wheat germ, milk, and salt. Turn into a well-buttered 2-cup ceramic or glass bowl. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil. Set on a rack in a pan of boiling water, with the water extending at least two thirds the way up the bowl. Cover... - 32.0398
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)In a large mixing bowl, combine together, barley flakes, bran flakes, rolled oats, sesame seeds, grapenuts, oil and water.
3)Take an ungreased cake pan of size 13X9 inch and transfer contents of... - 46.2143
Moist Banana Bread
You would just love this moist banana bread. It is so easy to make that even your kids can be involved at every stage. Make it a fun activity at home with the entire family. - 31.7983
Pecan Crust Cheesecake With Fresh Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
3. On a cookie sheet, toast pecans for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool.
4. In a food processor, grind toasted pecans, wheat germ and cinnamon.
5.... - 45.8971