- » Wheat Apricot Nut Bread
Wheat Apricot Nut Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat apricot nut bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat apricot nut bread recipes.
Whole Wheat Apricot Breads
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the apricots with the oil, honey and boiling water.
3) Set aside to cool.
4) Now, mix the dry ingredients and nuts.
5) Mix the milk and egg and combine with the apricot mixture.
6) Add the... - 49.6095
Whole Wheat Apricot Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray three 6-x-3-inch loaf pans with vegetable oil.
Put apricots in a bowl.
Add oil, honey and boiling water.
Set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients and nuts.
Place egg and milk in a small... - 39.3907
Banana Apricot Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 8X4X2-inch loaf pan.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
4) Fold in the dried apricots and walnuts. Mix well.
5) In... - 47.6082
Apricot Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sift dry ingredients together into a large mixing bowl.
Cool slightly and add milk, honey, and sugar.
Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients.
Stir 1/2 cup nuts and apricots into the batter.
Spoon batter into a... - 43.7157
Apricot Nut Bread
1) On a chopping block, place the dried apricots.
2) Measure the all-purpose flour and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the flour all over the apricots.
3) Into the flour, dip a cutting knife and chop the apricots finely. Keep flouring the knife often to... - 44.8027
Fruit Nut Bread
1 In a bowl, soak apricots in small amount of cold water for 1 hour.
2 Lightly grease a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x2 1/2" loaf pan.
3 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4 In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
5 Stir in whole... - 44.6366
Apricot Pecan Bread
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
1. In a bowl, mix flour, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keeaside.
2. Using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
3. Break in eggs, one at a time, beating well... - 46.4206
Luscious Banana Apricot Bread
Mix first 5 ingredients by sifting into bowl.
Blend in eggs, sugar, shortening, and sour milk, beating well into dry ingredients.
Add bananas, flavoring or nuts, apricots, and wheat germ.
Bake in greased and floured loaf pans at 350 degrees for 50... - 39.0811
Mix boiling water, apricots and dates; cool.
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Cirease bottom only of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
Mix all ingredients; beat 30 seconds.
Pour into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes; cool... - 40.6768
Fruit And Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the orange juice, egg substitute, honey, oil, and orange rind.
3. Mix together the flour, bran, raisins, and baking soda.
4. Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry... - 44.9374
Nutty Fruity Toast
Combine peanut butter, raisins, jam and cinnamon.
Spread on two slices of bread.
Top with remaining bread.
Beat eggs and stir in milk.
Dip each sandwich in mixture.
Melt butter in skillet.
Brown sandwiches on both sides. - 38.5018
Combine milk, butter or oil, honey, salt, and water.
Allow to cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and mix well.
Cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Blend in egg, lemon peel, raisins, nuts and apricots.
Add flour and mix until dough is well... - 45.7058
Apricot And Walnut Loaf
1. Line the bottom of a 1-pound loaf tin with waxed paper and grease the tin well with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking.
3. In a large bowl, or on a floured work surface, place the dough and add chopped dried apricots,... - 46.183
Quick Brown Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl of electric mixer.
Beat on medium speed until evenly mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
Stir in molasses and enough buttermilk to make... - 40.1193
Fruit Wheat Germ Cake
Grind all ingredients.
Press firmly into loaf pan.
Chill for 2 days.
Slice thin to serve. - 31.5526
Whole Wheat Christmas Stollen
FOR GETTING READY
1) With a plastic cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting to coarsely chop the nuts, apricots and... - 46.15
Fruit And Nut Crunch
Well, this fruit and nut crunch recipe is a pure result of my curiosity. They say curiosty kills the cat but this delicious fruit and crunch recipe only livened me up. Enjoy the tasty crunch with every bite! - 31.8382
Hanukkah Honey Nut Cake
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Place raisins and apricots into a small bowl, cover with very hot water, and let stand for 10 minutes.
Snip apricots into small pieces.
Combine raisins and apricots with walnuts in another small bowl, and toss with 2... - 42.0611
Old Fashioned Molasses Bread
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large bowl combine flours, dry milk powder, brown sugar, raisins, wheat germ, apricots, nuts, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix lightly.
In a food processor fitted with metal blade or in a blender container place... - 41.6404
Combine flours, salt, soda, baking powder, dry milk, wheat germ, brown sugar, nuts, peanuts, and raisins in a large bowl; blend thoroughly with fork. Beat eggs; add oil, molasses, orange juice, bananas, and apricots, and beat thoroughly. Add mixture to dry... - 24.5529
Stuffed Baked Squash
Cut squash in half.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Arrange cut side down in shallow pan.
Fill pan 1/4 inch high with water.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Stuff mixture into cavity of squash.
Arrange... - 40.1676