- » Wheat
Wheat is a grass native to the Near East region of Fertile Crescent with edible cereal crops eaten worldwide. The grains of this cereal crop are used as a staple food in most regions of the world. Scientifically ... More »
Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets
Apparently, these Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets are given to pregnant women to keep them warm during winter. The Gaund (or Gond) is a natural edible gum. Manjula shows us how to make this dish in this video. Watch, learn, make and enjoy! - 151.939
Quick, healthy and wholesome breakfast recipe, is that what you have been looking for? Then this amazing video would surely impress you. Watch this well explained video for a delicious buckwheat porridge that can be made in just a few minutes. Try out this... - 126.573
Buckwheat Face Pancakes
Get the kids to whip up these hearty buckwheat pancakes - with just a little help from a grown-up! Make "faces" out of fruit for a fun-filled breakfast. - 121.038
Buckwheat Pasta With Seitan And Vegetables
Did you think pasta was fattening? Well not buckwheat pasta! Here is another healthy recipe made with buckwheat. This recipe combines the goodness of garlic and vegetables. Watch the video and change the recipe to your liking. - 118.234
Half Whole Wheat Bread In A Bread Machine
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), warm water, honey, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, brown sugar, dry milk powder.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the... - 116.026
Wheat Berries And Kale Greens
Wheat berries can make a great post workout snack with raisins and steamed kale greens. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe that is really wholesome and is an excellent health food. Take a look... - 113.3
Honey Wheat Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order. For the wet ingredients, water, egg, honey and for the dry ingredients, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, dry milk powder and salt.
2. Take the butter cubes and place them in the... - 111.834
Sprouted Buckwheat Breakfast Cereal
In this video, Marta makes a delish organic, and vegan sprouted apple-cinnamon buckwheat cereal. However, you'll need to have a Dehydrator, and the process is time consuming. If you have all the time in the world, then you should make this. - 105.259
French Buckwheat Crepes
Are in search of a delicious breakfast recipe? Watch Chef Tse make these delicious French Buckwheat Crepes now. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Surprise your family with this delicious breakfast today. - 103.559
Raw Chocolate Buckwheat Strips
Looking for an energetic snack to binge on? Here is a healthy and low calorie recipe to make Chocolate Buckwheat Strips using organic buckwheat grouts, bananas and honey as the key ingredients. Nutrition in every bite of this one! - 102.097
Chocolate Buckwheat Banana Strips
Here is a great way to get lots of nutrients on the go. This one recipe serves to fulfill every raw foodie’s purpose of making a quick, delicious and healthy snack that can be packed and carried when on the road or when you are in a hurry and have no time... - 102.007
Raw Sprouted Buckwheat Breakfast Cereal
This is one of the healthiest breakfasts you can have as an athlete or health conscious person. All you newbies in the raw vegan world, this is one recipe that you will want to bookmark. This sprouted buckwheat cereal can be had anytime of the day, for any... - 96.2476
Vegan Delight Buckwheat Salad
Are salads an important part of your diet? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to make this Vegan Delight Buckwheat Salad. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home.Watch this video now. - 96.2176
How To Sprout Buckwheat, Oats And Sunflower Seeds
Are you a believer of raw foods - then this video is a must-watch for you. Sprouting of these healthy seeds are very much required, when you go for preparing a raw granola. But do you know the right method behind that? Watch the video and learn… - 94.4059
Buckwheat And Raw Seeds Cereal
Have you ever heard of Buckwheat Cereal? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa. - 92.0538
Easy Whole Wheat Bread Without Kneading
You must have tried whole wheat bread at home and liked its crusty texture and flavor. Now try making a different version of it with Keith Snow which doesn't require kneading. It is a versatile nutrition choice and can be enjoyed with accompaniments of your... - 75.3497
Do you often like to snack between your meals? Here's something you can munch on anytime without worrying about the calories. Watch this video to learn this Buckwheat Crunchies recipe. - 65.7344
Have you been looking for your very own Rejuvelac recipe? You've just got it right here. This beverage has great medicinal qualities and can be consumed directly or can be added to other dishes like soups etc.watch this video to learn how you can prepare it... - 63.443
Wheat Rye Buckwheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 50.6973
Buckwheat Salad With Endive
1.Take a heavy based saucepan, roast buckwheat in it for 3 minutes.
2.Add 350ml water and let the mixture boil.
3.Once done, put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes.
4.Drain and allow to cool.
5.In a large screw top jar, mix lemon juice with rind,... - 50.5422
Buckwheat Pancakes With Creamy Leek Filling
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C
2. To make the filling, in a food processor or liquidizer, combine all the filling ingredients except the leeks and blend to a smooth soft cream.
3. If you do not have a liquidizer, use a fine mesh sieve... - 49.126
Buckwheat Pancakes With Butter Pecan Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a 9-inch pie plate by placing butter into it and heating it in the hot oven.
3. Once the butter is melted, brush the bottom of the pie plate and the sides with the melted butter
4. Set aside till... - 49.0026
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
1. In a 1-quart casserole, pour 2 cups water and boil in microwave on High for 5 minutes.
2. Add pasta; stir, cover and cook on High for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrot; stir and cook on High for another 2 minutes until the carrots turn tender but crisp.
4.... - 48.3952
Buckwheat Noodles With Grilled Tuna
1. To marinate the tuna fish: Combine the lemon juice and oil.
2. Brush the mixture on both sides of each piece of tuna and place in a baking dish.
3. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
4. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the... - 47.7129
1) Stir yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE or PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, flours, salt and milk... - 47.4357
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Beat the egg whites until stiff.
3) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the beaten egg whites. Mix well.
4) Now, gently mix in the beaten egg whites.
5) Into well-oiled muffin tins, pour... - 47.2001
Bulgur With Everything
1)Take a large skillet and heat oil.
2)Add chopped onion and saute over medium heat until onion begins to take on color and soften.
3)Further add the bulgur and stir to coat well.
4)Break the tomatoes with fingers and add to the skillet along with... - 47.1993
Buckwheat Raisin Pecan Bread
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. In a large bowl stir molasses with the water well, then add the yeast and stir gently until the yeast has dissolved allowing the yeast to proof at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. Then stir in the... - 47.1431
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.9723
Whole Wheat Or Buckwheat Buttermilk Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, buttermilk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder,baking soda and salt.
4) Mix... - 46.9454
Bulgur Wheat Bake
1. Set the oven by preheating to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C).
2. In a skillet, heat oil, and fry the onions gently for 3 minutes, then add pepper and garlic and cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Stir in cinnamon and Bulgur wheat along with... - 46.8025
1. In a bowl, add the wheat berries, cover with water and let soak overnight.
2. Drain, reserve and measure soaking liquid adding more water to it to equal 3 1/2 cups.
3. In a 3-quart stockpot, add the wheat berries along with measured... - 46.674
Buckwheat And Vegetable Pie
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease a 2 1/2 pint (1.5 litre) pie dish with butter.
3 In a bowl, combine the boiling water with the tomato puree.
4 In a saucepan, melt the butter.
5 Add in the buckwheat and stir until it is... - 46.6021
1. Add yeast, sugar and water.
2. Mix well and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2. Stir the above mixture in 1 cup stock or milk and 1 cup buckwheat flour.
3. Cover and keep it aside in a warm place till it bubbles and doubles in volume. ... - 46.536
1) In a small bowl, place the yeast and and stir to combine.
2) In another bowl, mix the flours, sugar, and salt.
3) Add the egg yolks and mix well.
4) Add the yeast mixture, water, and melted butter. Mix well.
5) Cover and let the batter... - 46.2028
Cinnamon Buckwheat Pancakes With Cherries
1. Take a large mixing bowl, add cherries, and 1 tablespoon sugar, stir well and keep aside.
2. In another large bowl, mix flours with bicarb, rest of the sugars and cinnamon.
3. Add cracked eggs to the center and slowly beat in buttermilk to form a... - 46.058
Buckwheat Crepes With Cheese Fruit Filling
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the crepes ingredients and add about three tablespoons of batter on an oiled crepe or omelette pan
2. Swirl the batter that is yet uncooked, all around to coat the bottom of the pan to form a thin layer
3. Cook for a... - 45.8038
1. Start by preheating the oven to 425°F
2. Take the apricots, nuts and gingerand chop them finely
3. In a pot, pour in milk and honey and heat it, then take the mixture and stir into the yeast,
4. In a large bowl, place the flour and... - 45.7575
To make the egg butter: Mash warm eggs with butter in bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place in refrigerator just until chilled.
To make the filling: Cook rice with salt in water in saucepan for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Simmer until... - 45.5803
1) In a casserole, place the sliced celery with the butter.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes, until just tender, stirring as required.
3) Into this, add the buckwheat and nuts.
4) Cover again and on high power, cook for 4 minutes,... - 45.5413
In large mixing bowl combine 3 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together milk, sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed of... - 45.3527
Wheat Hulwa White
1. Soak wheat in water for about 16 hours (change water twice during soaking period).
2. Grind-in a round stone grinder.
3. Strain through a coarse jelly cloth.
4. If wheat flour is used, make a wet clough. Leave overnight.
5. Pass through a fine cloth.
6.... - 45.2405
Sift the flours with the salt into a large bowl and make a hole in the centre.
Gradually pour in the milk, beating well all the time to give a smooth batter.
Allow it to stand for 30-40 minutes, then slowly beat in the water until the consistency resembles... - 45.045
Mewa Nu Malido
Mix flour, salt, milk and 3-4 tbsp ghee and bind.
Knead and roll into rotlis.
Shallow fry in a little of the measured ghee.
Cool and break into fine pieces, like rough semolina.
Make a thin syrup with sugar and a little water.
Cool and add eggs, mavo and... - 45.0295
1. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine flours and baking soda in it; set the mix aside.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and add in it buttermilk, egg, and molasses. Take a wire whisk and with the help of it meat the ingredients until it is... - 44.6626
Whole Wheat Sesame Crepes
1. In a measuring cup, mix the milk, salt, 2 tablespoons oil and eggs.
2. In a mixer bowl, add the flour and sesame seeds.
3. Process for 2-3 minutes, till the seeds are ground finely.
4. Mixing all the time, add the liquid in a steady stream... - 44.5159
Traditional Buckwheat Cakes
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. pour into large bowl and add flour and salt.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine yeast, flour and salt.
3. Gradually add luke warm milk, whisking to form a smooth batter.
4. Set in a warm place... - 44.4353
Aubergines Stuffed With Lamb And Buckwheat
1) In a small microwavable bowl put buckwheat groats and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
2) Stir in 12.5 cl (4 fl oz) hot water and microwave on high for about 4 minutes until water is evaporated.
3) Cover with a plastic film and keep aside.
4) In a... - 44.1607
Shredded Wheat Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together, butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar then add egg, vanilla and cream them further till light and fluffy.
2. Add sifted together, flour, salt, baking soda, and add shredded wheat crumb and nuts to the creamed mixture and... - 44.0948
To make Blini :
1. In a large bowl, combine the water and yeast and set aside to proof for 15 minutes (the yeast will become loamy).
2. Mix in the unbleached flour.
3. Cover and let the batter rise for an hour.
4. Whisk in the milk, buckwheat flour,... - 44.0136
Whole Wheat Madeleines
1. Coat 3-inch madeleine pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
3. In a large bowl combine first 5 ingredients and make a well in center of mixture.
4. In a cup or a bowl combine milk and oil, stirring well.
5. Add to... - 44.0073
Whole Wheat Bucky's
1) Into a bowl, add the egg, honey, buttermilk, and oil together
2) Blend together the flours, baking powder and baking soda
3) Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together to get a smooth batter
4) Onto a lightly oiled skillet, drop spoonfuls
5)Fry... - 43.8363
Buckwheat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Saute the onion and green pepper in oil until tender (approximately 5 minutes).
Add groats and stir until coated with oil.
Add the water, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until groats are tender and the water has been absorbed.
Season and add peanuts and... - 43.6696
Sift flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt together; mix in crushed shredded wheat and set aside.
Cream butter with extract; add brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Add the dry ingredients in fourths, mixing until... - 43.6507
Crepes De Haricots Verts
1. String the beans.
2. In a pan of boiling salted water, cook the beans for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain them and then rinse with cold water. Drain again and pat dry.
4. In a food processor, puree the beans.
5. In a saucepan,... - 43.2608
Buckwheat Crepes With Caramelized Apples
These buckwheat cakes are delicious and filling crepes with caramelized apple filling. Prepared with buckwheat flour, eggs, sugar and milk, the filling is made with caramelized apple slices cooked in apple juice. These crepes are great for breakfast. - 43.1902
Whole Wheat Butterhorns
In a large mixer bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour and yeast.
In a small saucepan heat water, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with an... - 43.0361
Broken Wheat Upma
1 Clean and wash the broken wheat thoroughly.
2 Drain well and keep aside.
3 In a microwave safe bowl, combine the oil and mustard seeds.
4 Microwave covered for 1 minute.
5 Add in the onions, green chili and ginger.
6 Microwave... - 42.8859
Whole Grain, Yogurt, And Berry Pancakes
1. In a large bowl combine well the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg very well and mix in the melted butter, honey, yogurt and skim milk thoroughly.
3. Mix the dry... - 42.6607
Buckwheat Mushroom Pate
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in the kasha, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes, or until the kasha is fluffy and the water is absorbed; set aside, covered.
2. Brush a 9 x 4-inch glass loaf pan with 1... - 42.5393
Whole Wheat Sesame Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with the salt.
4. Stir in the sesame seeds.
5. Pour the water, tamari and oil into the flour mixture.
6. Using a... - 42.4681
Herbed Whole Wheat Mini-loaves
Herbed Whole Wheat Mini-Loaves is a delicious main course meal that you would love to prepare on a winter night. Try this Herbed Whole Wheat Mini-Loaves; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 42.3971
Crepes De Mais
1. In a pan of boiling water, cook the ears of fresh corn until just tender, for about 5-8 minutes.
2. Drain them and detach kernels from the cob using a sharp knife.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, corn and parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Beat... - 42.308
Purslane Tabouli Salad
1) In a saucepan, add the bulgur and water, allow to boil; turn off the heat, cover and keep aside for an 1 hour.
2) Chill and stir in the purslane, onion, garlic, mint, carrot, parsley, oil and lemon juice, blend well.
3)... - 42.3056
Hearty Oats 'n Wheat Loaves
Generously grease two 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pans, lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups bread flour, oats, salt and yeast; blend well.
In medium saucepan, heat water, corn syrup and margarine until very warm (120... - 42.0866
Buckwheat Crepes With Fruit Compote
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. In a large bowl, mix both flours with a pinch of salt, and whisk to combine thoroughly, make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients, then whisk the milk, eggs, and oil together
3. Pour... - 41.9944
Wheat Soybean Casserole
Cook soybeans and wheat berries according to preferred methods.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup or gravy.
Combine cooked soybeans, corn, tomatoes, onion, garlic, thyme, salt and cavenne.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine tomato paste, brewer's... - 41.8847
Wheat Hulwa Black
1. Prepare dough as for wheat hulwa (white). Leave overnight.
2. Pass through a fine cloth.
3. Dissolve molasses in the given water over gentle heat.
4. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk (about 1 lit.).
5. Mix together wheat, molasses syrup and coconut... - 41.8246
Buckwheat Crepes Filled With Fish
Whisk the flour and salt with the eggs and milk.
Set aside 10 minutes.
Peel the onions, dice, and saute in 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Wash and pat the fish dry, and lay on the onions, sprinkle with the lemon juice and sprinkle with the pepper.
Cook covered... - 41.8008
Whole Wheat Butterhorns
Preheat oven to 400° during second rising.
Grease cookie sheets.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and yeast in large mixing bowl.
Heat water, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, honey, and salt to 120°-130°; add to flour mixture.
Beat with electric... - 41.785
Tabbouleh With Raisins, Pistachios And Cracked Pepper
1) In a bowl, soak the bulgar wheat in plenty of cold water for 30 minutes, drain well.
2) Combine the bulgar wheat, olive oil, pepper, red onion, herbs, raisins, spices and lemon juice, then stir to blend well together.
3) Cool the bulgar wheat and... - 41.7028
Buckwheat Kasha Bread
Cook buckwheat groats according to preferred method.
Drain if necessary.
Put cooked groats in a large mixing bowl.
Add butter, molasses, salt and cinnamon.
In a small bowl, soften yeast in lukewarm water, add honey and set aside until frothy.
Combine the two... - 41.6421
Who doesn’t love s’mores? It’s near impossible to go wrong with the classic campfire trinity of graham crackers (here, stirred right into the cake batter), marshmallows and chocolate, and this cake interpretation doesn’t fail to please. - 41.6376
Stir together the dry ingredients.
Combine the egg, milk, and melted butter.
Add to the dry ingredients, mixing just long enough to incorporate the flour.
Do not beat.
Pour onto a hot griddle or a frying pan, lightly greased.
Turn when the bubbles break and... - 41.6304
Whole Wheat Sally Lunn
Combine honey, shortening, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Pour scalded milk over mixture.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add to milk mixture.
Beat well by hand as you add the flour.
(This is not a mixture you can handle except with a... - 41.5813
1) Into a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and sea salt
2) Into another bowl mix the water, eggs and honey
3) Add the liquid ingredients into the flour mixture and stir
4) Pour the batter onto a hot greased griddle
5) Fry till the... - 41.5345
1) Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
2) Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
3) Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
4) Put flour and salt in bowl; add molasses,... - 41.523
New Orleans Buck Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2) Grease the muffin tins and keep aside.
3) Roast pecans on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, at 300 degrees.
4) Chop the roasted pecans in the food processor and transfer into a work bowl and keep... - 41.4909
Whole Wheat Crumpets
Mix milk and boiling water together in a large mixing bowl.
Cool to lukewarm (90°).
Stir in yeast and honey and let stand in warm place for 10 minutes.
Stir in salt and flour.
Mix well, cover with a towel, and let rise in a warm place (84° - 86°) until... - 41.441
Whole Wheat Yogurt Pound Cake
With an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt.
Add to butter... - 41.4062
Cold Buckwheat Noodles
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together the scallions, peanut oil, chili oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Set the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large pot of boiling lightly salted water,cook the noodles till they are just cooked for about... - 41.2012
Buckwheat Sourdough Buns
This is a gluten-free buckwheat bread recipe that I have developed myself. With sourdough this bread gives a great taste which will satisfy the most selective sourdough bread lover. - 41.1971
1. For making a liquidizer- Into a bowl, add flours and salt making a well in centre and drop in egg.
2. Whisk in the milk, slowly incorporating flour thereafter beating thoroughly.
3. Or else in case you have a liquidizer add in milk,... - 40.9679
Vita Snack Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Work in the melted fat and then add water to bind the mixture into a ball of dough.
4. On a lightly floured surface, lighly knead the dough with... - 40.9327
Mix the flours, cinnamon, and salt together.
In a separate bowl beat the egg in the oil.
Add to the flour mixture.
Add yeast and water and raisins to the flour mixture.
Let sit for 15 minutes or more.
Fill oiled muffin tins 3/4 full.
Bake 20 to 30... - 40.9047
Old Fashioned Buckwheat Pancakes
1.Mix the whey in warm water until it dissolves.
2.Add yeast to it and leave for 10 minutes.
3.Preheat the oven
4.Add egg, oil, salt, and flour to the mixture and bake after leaving for few hours.
5.Serve warm. - 40.8453
Preheat oven to 375° during second rising.
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water; let soften.
Heat milk and seeds to boiling.
Remove from heat; pour into large bowl.
Add sugar, shortening, and salt.
Stir until blended.
Beat eggs in second bowl; add to... - 40.8129
Broken Wheat Upma
Broken wheat upma is an indian preparation that is commonly served as breakast or a filling snack. Cooked with veggies and flavored with onions, ginger and green chiliezs, the upma is garnished with fresh coriander leaves.This is a special low sugar recipe... - 40.772
Simple Buckwheat Cakes
1) Take a bowl and sift the flour, salt and baking powder together into it.
2) Add the shortening along with the molasses to it.
3) Mix it well by beating.
4) Take a griddle and grease it slightly.
5) Heat the griddle and bake the mixture in it... - 40.7061
Cottage Cheese Buckwheat Squares
Cook buckwheat according to preferred method.
Drain if necessary.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Puree cottage cheese briefly in electric blender until smooth.
Add cooked groats and mix well.
Beat egg yolks slightly and add to cheese-groat mixture.
Add seasonings... - 40.6602
Roast the buckwheat gently for a few minutes in a dry heavy pan.
When the grain starts to turn brown, add the hot water.
Cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200Â°C/400Â°F/Gas mark 6.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in... - 40.4635
Old Time Buckwheat Cakes
1) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking powder and salt in it and then keep aside.
2) In another bowl, combine rest of the ingredients in order listed.
3) Beat in the flour mixture just until batter is smooth.
4) Onto a hot lightly greased... - 40.4399
Buckwheat Salad With Arame
The Buckwheat Salad With Arame is sure to win a few hearts over. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the nutritious Buckwheat Salad With Arame at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 40.4343
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F, 220° C
3. Into a large basin, sift flours with salt.
4. Cut fat into small cubes and add to the flour, using your finger tips, rub it into the flour until it... - 40.2797
Gravalax With Buckwheat Blini
Remove bones from fish with tweezers, trim edges to neaten if necessary; place skin-side down on piece of foil.
Sprinkle salmon with combined dill, salt, pepper and sugar, then brandy.
Wrap salmon in foil, place salmon between two trays, place weight on... - 40.2376
Buckwheat Sesame Bread
Mix 1/4 cup molasses and 1 cup lukewarm water.
Let soak a few minutes.
Combine the flours and sesame seeds in a bowl.
Add 1/4 cup oil and 1 cup water, blending well.
Add molasses yeast mixture and work it into dough with hands.
It will be... - 40.2226
Savory Baked Whole Wheat Farina
1 Lightly grease an 11"x7"x2" baking panordish; set aside.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk and water and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Lower the heat and gradually stir in the farina.
Add the marjoram, sage, salt, pepper, and nutmeg and... - 40.1712
Boil the lentils with water, then simmer lightly covered until cooked, about 45 minutes, stirring constantly.
While the mixture is still hot, add semolina, then bulgur, salt, onion and pepper.
Cover, and leave for about thirty to forty... - 40.0915
Whole Wheat Ballons
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Blend in milk, butter and salt.
Stir in whole wheat flour.
Add enough all purpose flour to make soft dough.
Turn out onto floured surface and knead, adding flour as necessary, until dough no longer... - 40.035
Wheat Recipes By Category