- » Wheat
Wheat is a grass native to the Near East region of Fertile Crescent with edible cereal crops eaten worldwide. The grains of this cereal crop are used as a staple food in most regions of the world. Scientifically ... More »
Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets
Apparently, these Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets are given to pregnant women to keep them warm during winter. The Gaund (or Gond) is a natural edible gum. Manjula shows us how to make this dish in this video. Watch, learn, make and enjoy! - 120.71
Buckwheat Face Pancakes
Get the kids to whip up these hearty buckwheat pancakes - with just a little help from a grown-up! Make "faces" out of fruit for a fun-filled breakfast. - 119.727
Buckwheat Pasta With Seitan And Vegetables
Did you think pasta was fattening? Well not buckwheat pasta! Here is another healthy recipe made with buckwheat. This recipe combines the goodness of garlic and vegetables. Watch the video and change the recipe to your liking. - 115.019
Quick, healthy and wholesome breakfast recipe, is that what you have been looking for? Then this amazing video would surely impress you. Watch this well explained video for a delicious buckwheat porridge that can be made in just a few minutes. Try out this... - 109.021
Buckwheat And Raw Seeds Cereal
Have you ever heard of Buckwheat Cereal? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa. - 106.794
Honey Wheat Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order. For the wet ingredients, water, egg, honey and for the dry ingredients, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, dry milk powder and salt.
2. Take the butter cubes and place them in the... - 106.249
Half Whole Wheat Bread In A Bread Machine
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), warm water, honey, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, brown sugar, dry milk powder.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the... - 104.785
Raw Chocolate Buckwheat Strips
Looking for an energetic snack to binge on? Here is a healthy and low calorie recipe to make Chocolate Buckwheat Strips using organic buckwheat grouts, bananas and honey as the key ingredients. Nutrition in every bite of this one! - 100.443
Chocolate Buckwheat Banana Strips
Here is a great way to get lots of nutrients on the go. This one recipe serves to fulfill every raw foodie’s purpose of making a quick, delicious and healthy snack that can be packed and carried when on the road or when you are in a hurry and have no time... - 100.32
French Buckwheat Crepes
Are in search of a delicious breakfast recipe? Watch Chef Tse make these delicious French Buckwheat Crepes now. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Surprise your family with this delicious breakfast today. - 100.302
If you thought Seitan is a tricky recipe to make, you have got to watch this video. The recipe of Vegan Seitan uses one of the easiest ways to cook and comes up with a tasty dish as well. You can add your own flavor to this dish. - 97.6393
Vegan Delight Buckwheat Salad
Are salads an important part of your diet? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to make this Vegan Delight Buckwheat Salad. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home.Watch this video now. - 96.2352
Raw Sprouted Buckwheat Breakfast Cereal
This is one of the healthiest breakfasts you can have as an athlete or health conscious person. All you newbies in the raw vegan world, this is one recipe that you will want to bookmark. This sprouted buckwheat cereal can be had anytime of the day, for any... - 94.5658
Wheat Berries And Kale Greens
Wheat berries can make a great post workout snack with raisins and steamed kale greens. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe that is really wholesome and is an excellent health food. Take a look... - 93.3606
Sprouted Buckwheat Breakfast Cereal
In this video, Marta makes a delish organic, and vegan sprouted apple-cinnamon buckwheat cereal. However, you'll need to have a Dehydrator, and the process is time consuming. If you have all the time in the world, then you should make this. - 91.5479
How To Sprout Buckwheat, Oats And Sunflower Seeds
Are you a believer of raw foods - then this video is a must-watch for you. Sprouting of these healthy seeds are very much required, when you go for preparing a raw granola. But do you know the right method behind that? Watch the video and learn… - 91.1723
Easy Whole Wheat Bread Without Kneading
You must have tried whole wheat bread at home and liked its crusty texture and flavor. Now try making a different version of it with Keith Snow which doesn't require kneading. It is a versatile nutrition choice and can be enjoyed with accompaniments of your... - 73.7628
Do you often like to snack between your meals? Here's something you can munch on anytime without worrying about the calories. Watch this video to learn this Buckwheat Crunchies recipe. - 64.0322
Have you been looking for your very own Rejuvelac recipe? You've just got it right here. This beverage has great medicinal qualities and can be consumed directly or can be added to other dishes like soups etc.watch this video to learn how you can prepare it... - 61.8003
Buckwheat Salad With Endive
1.Take a heavy based saucepan, roast buckwheat in it for 3 minutes.
2.Add 350ml water and let the mixture boil.
3.Once done, put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes.
4.Drain and allow to cool.
5.In a large screw top jar, mix lemon juice with rind,... - 50.315
Wheat Rye Buckwheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 49.3094
Buckwheat Pancakes With Butter Pecan Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a 9-inch pie plate by placing butter into it and heating it in the hot oven.
3. Once the butter is melted, brush the bottom of the pie plate and the sides with the melted butter
4. Set aside till... - 49.0347
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
1. In a 1-quart casserole, pour 2 cups water and boil in microwave on High for 5 minutes.
2. Add pasta; stir, cover and cook on High for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrot; stir and cook on High for another 2 minutes until the carrots turn tender but crisp.
4.... - 48.9094
1. In a bowl, add the wheat berries, cover with water and let soak overnight.
2. Drain, reserve and measure soaking liquid adding more water to it to equal 3 1/2 cups.
3. In a 3-quart stockpot, add the wheat berries along with measured... - 48.1239
Cinnamon Buckwheat Pancakes With Cherries
1. Take a large mixing bowl, add cherries, and 1 tablespoon sugar, stir well and keep aside.
2. In another large bowl, mix flours with bicarb, rest of the sugars and cinnamon.
3. Add cracked eggs to the center and slowly beat in buttermilk to form a... - 48.101
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Beat the egg whites until stiff.
3) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the beaten egg whites. Mix well.
4) Now, gently mix in the beaten egg whites.
5) Into well-oiled muffin tins, pour... - 47.6542
Buckwheat Pancakes With Creamy Leek Filling
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C
2. To make the filling, in a food processor or liquidizer, combine all the filling ingredients except the leeks and blend to a smooth soft cream.
3. If you do not have a liquidizer, use a fine mesh sieve... - 47.5779
1. Start by preheating the oven to 425°F
2. Take the apricots, nuts and gingerand chop them finely
3. In a pot, pour in milk and honey and heat it, then take the mixture and stir into the yeast,
4. In a large bowl, place the flour and... - 47.517
Bulgur Wheat Bake
1. Set the oven by preheating to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C).
2. In a skillet, heat oil, and fry the onions gently for 3 minutes, then add pepper and garlic and cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Stir in cinnamon and Bulgur wheat along with... - 47.3917
1. Add yeast, sugar and water.
2. Mix well and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2. Stir the above mixture in 1 cup stock or milk and 1 cup buckwheat flour.
3. Cover and keep it aside in a warm place till it bubbles and doubles in volume. ... - 47.1348
Bulgur With Everything
1)Take a large skillet and heat oil.
2)Add chopped onion and saute over medium heat until onion begins to take on color and soften.
3)Further add the bulgur and stir to coat well.
4)Break the tomatoes with fingers and add to the skillet along with... - 47.0403
Buckwheat Noodles With Grilled Tuna
1. To marinate the tuna fish: Combine the lemon juice and oil.
2. Brush the mixture on both sides of each piece of tuna and place in a baking dish.
3. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
4. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the... - 47.0125
Buckwheat And Vegetable Pie
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease a 2 1/2 pint (1.5 litre) pie dish with butter.
3 In a bowl, combine the boiling water with the tomato puree.
4 In a saucepan, melt the butter.
5 Add in the buckwheat and stir until it is... - 46.9681
Buckwheat Raisin Pecan Bread
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. In a large bowl stir molasses with the water well, then add the yeast and stir gently until the yeast has dissolved allowing the yeast to proof at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. Then stir in the... - 46.9546
To make the egg butter: Mash warm eggs with butter in bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place in refrigerator just until chilled.
To make the filling: Cook rice with salt in water in saucepan for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Simmer until... - 46.9142
1) In a casserole, place the sliced celery with the butter.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes, until just tender, stirring as required.
3) Into this, add the buckwheat and nuts.
4) Cover again and on high power, cook for 4 minutes,... - 46.7867
In large mixing bowl combine 3 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together milk, sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in mixing bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed of... - 46.7553
Whole Wheat Or Buckwheat Buttermilk Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, buttermilk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder,baking soda and salt.
4) Mix... - 46.6622
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.6544
Shredded Wheat Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together, butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar then add egg, vanilla and cream them further till light and fluffy.
2. Add sifted together, flour, salt, baking soda, and add shredded wheat crumb and nuts to the creamed mixture and... - 46.5354
1) In a small bowl, place the yeast and and stir to combine.
2) In another bowl, mix the flours, sugar, and salt.
3) Add the egg yolks and mix well.
4) Add the yeast mixture, water, and melted butter. Mix well.
5) Cover and let the batter... - 46.5215
Buckwheat Crepes With Cheese Fruit Filling
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the crepes ingredients and add about three tablespoons of batter on an oiled crepe or omelette pan
2. Swirl the batter that is yet uncooked, all around to coat the bottom of the pan to form a thin layer
3. Cook for a... - 46.4206
Wheat Germ Cornmeal Buffins
Wheat germ cornmeal muffins is a healthy muffin recipe that is specially leavened with yeast for the perfect bake. Soft and buttery, they are filled with currants and nutritious. They are so special, I had to give them a special name- wheat germ cornmeal... - 46.3251
Whole Wheat Bucky's
1) Into a bowl, add the egg, honey, buttermilk, and oil together
2) Blend together the flours, baking powder and baking soda
3) Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together to get a smooth batter
4) Onto a lightly oiled skillet, drop spoonfuls
5)Fry... - 45.9626
Wheat Hulwa White
1. Soak wheat in water for about 16 hours (change water twice during soaking period).
2. Grind-in a round stone grinder.
3. Strain through a coarse jelly cloth.
4. If wheat flour is used, make a wet clough. Leave overnight.
5. Pass through a fine cloth.
6.... - 45.9546
1. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine flours and baking soda in it; set the mix aside.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and add in it buttermilk, egg, and molasses. Take a wire whisk and with the help of it meat the ingredients until it is... - 45.8903
Mewa Nu Malido
Mix flour, salt, milk and 3-4 tbsp ghee and bind.
Knead and roll into rotlis.
Shallow fry in a little of the measured ghee.
Cool and break into fine pieces, like rough semolina.
Make a thin syrup with sugar and a little water.
Cool and add eggs, mavo and... - 45.4848
1) Stir yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE or PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, flours, salt and milk... - 45.3945
Sift flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt together; mix in crushed shredded wheat and set aside.
Cream butter with extract; add brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Add the dry ingredients in fourths, mixing until... - 45.305
Whole Wheat Madeleines
1. Coat 3-inch madeleine pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
3. In a large bowl combine first 5 ingredients and make a well in center of mixture.
4. In a cup or a bowl combine milk and oil, stirring well.
5. Add to... - 45.1652
Buckwheat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Saute the onion and green pepper in oil until tender (approximately 5 minutes).
Add groats and stir until coated with oil.
Add the water, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until groats are tender and the water has been absorbed.
Season and add peanuts and... - 44.9873
Sift the flours with the salt into a large bowl and make a hole in the centre.
Gradually pour in the milk, beating well all the time to give a smooth batter.
Allow it to stand for 30-40 minutes, then slowly beat in the water until the consistency resembles... - 44.9589
Whole Grain, Yogurt, And Berry Pancakes
1. In a large bowl combine well the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg very well and mix in the melted butter, honey, yogurt and skim milk thoroughly.
3. Mix the dry... - 44.7291
Broken Wheat Upma
1 Clean and wash the broken wheat thoroughly.
2 Drain well and keep aside.
3 In a microwave safe bowl, combine the oil and mustard seeds.
4 Microwave covered for 1 minute.
5 Add in the onions, green chili and ginger.
6 Microwave... - 44.4866
Hearty Oats 'n Wheat Loaves
Generously grease two 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pans, lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups bread flour, oats, salt and yeast; blend well.
In medium saucepan, heat water, corn syrup and margarine until very warm (120... - 44.4782
Wheat Soybean Casserole
Cook soybeans and wheat berries according to preferred methods.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup or gravy.
Combine cooked soybeans, corn, tomatoes, onion, garlic, thyme, salt and cavenne.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine tomato paste, brewer's... - 44.2833
Buckwheat Kasha Bread
Cook buckwheat groats according to preferred method.
Drain if necessary.
Put cooked groats in a large mixing bowl.
Add butter, molasses, salt and cinnamon.
In a small bowl, soften yeast in lukewarm water, add honey and set aside until frothy.
Combine the two... - 44.0187
Traditional Buckwheat Cakes
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. pour into large bowl and add flour and salt.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine yeast, flour and salt.
3. Gradually add luke warm milk, whisking to form a smooth batter.
4. Set in a warm place... - 43.9296
Crepes De Haricots Verts
1. String the beans.
2. In a pan of boiling salted water, cook the beans for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain them and then rinse with cold water. Drain again and pat dry.
4. In a food processor, puree the beans.
5. In a saucepan,... - 43.5826
Herbed Whole Wheat Mini-loaves
Herbed Whole Wheat Mini-Loaves is a delicious main course meal that you would love to prepare on a winter night. Try this Herbed Whole Wheat Mini-Loaves; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.5785
Preheat oven to 375° during second rising.
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water; let soften.
Heat milk and seeds to boiling.
Remove from heat; pour into large bowl.
Add sugar, shortening, and salt.
Stir until blended.
Beat eggs in second bowl; add to... - 43.4815
New Orleans Buck Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2) Grease the muffin tins and keep aside.
3) Roast pecans on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, at 300 degrees.
4) Chop the roasted pecans in the food processor and transfer into a work bowl and keep... - 43.3862
To make Blini :
1. In a large bowl, combine the water and yeast and set aside to proof for 15 minutes (the yeast will become loamy).
2. Mix in the unbleached flour.
3. Cover and let the batter rise for an hour.
4. Whisk in the milk, buckwheat flour,... - 43.3842
Whole Wheat Crumpets
Mix milk and boiling water together in a large mixing bowl.
Cool to lukewarm (90°).
Stir in yeast and honey and let stand in warm place for 10 minutes.
Stir in salt and flour.
Mix well, cover with a towel, and let rise in a warm place (84° - 86°) until... - 43.3607
Buckwheat Crepes With Fruit Compote
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. In a large bowl, mix both flours with a pinch of salt, and whisk to combine thoroughly, make a hole in the center of the dry ingredients, then whisk the milk, eggs, and oil together
3. Pour... - 43.2514
Broken Wheat Upma
Broken wheat upma is an indian preparation that is commonly served as breakast or a filling snack. Cooked with veggies and flavored with onions, ginger and green chiliezs, the upma is garnished with fresh coriander leaves.This is a special low sugar recipe... - 43.2053
Whole Wheat Sally Lunn
Combine honey, shortening, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Pour scalded milk over mixture.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add to milk mixture.
Beat well by hand as you add the flour.
(This is not a mixture you can handle except with a... - 43.0984
Whole Wheat Sesame Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with the salt.
4. Stir in the sesame seeds.
5. Pour the water, tamari and oil into the flour mixture.
6. Using a... - 43.0904
Aubergines Stuffed With Lamb And Buckwheat
1) In a small microwavable bowl put buckwheat groats and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
2) Stir in 12.5 cl (4 fl oz) hot water and microwave on high for about 4 minutes until water is evaporated.
3) Cover with a plastic film and keep aside.
4) In a... - 43.079
Old Fashioned Buckwheat Pancakes
1.Mix the whey in warm water until it dissolves.
2.Add yeast to it and leave for 10 minutes.
3.Preheat the oven
4.Add egg, oil, salt, and flour to the mixture and bake after leaving for few hours.
5.Serve warm. - 42.9997
Old Time Buckwheat Cakes
1) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking powder and salt in it and then keep aside.
2) In another bowl, combine rest of the ingredients in order listed.
3) Beat in the flour mixture just until batter is smooth.
4) Onto a hot lightly greased... - 42.6029
1) Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
2) Use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
3) Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
4) Put flour and salt in bowl; add molasses,... - 42.5624
Old Fashioned Whole Wheat Loaves
Combine the flours.
Mix 2 1/2 cups flour mixture, sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine the water, milk, molasses and margarine in a saucepan and place over low heat until liquids are warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add... - 42.5539
Cottage Cheese Buckwheat Squares
Cook buckwheat according to preferred method.
Drain if necessary.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Puree cottage cheese briefly in electric blender until smooth.
Add cooked groats and mix well.
Beat egg yolks slightly and add to cheese-groat mixture.
Add seasonings... - 42.5521
Vita Snack Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Work in the melted fat and then add water to bind the mixture into a ball of dough.
4. On a lightly floured surface, lighly knead the dough with... - 42.549
Purslane Tabouli Salad
1) In a saucepan, add the bulgur and water, allow to boil; turn off the heat, cover and keep aside for an 1 hour.
2) Chill and stir in the purslane, onion, garlic, mint, carrot, parsley, oil and lemon juice, blend well.
3)... - 42.4893
Whole Wheat Yogurt Pound Cake
With an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt.
Add to butter... - 42.4263
Whole Wheat Sesame Crepes
1. In a measuring cup, mix the milk, salt, 2 tablespoons oil and eggs.
2. In a mixer bowl, add the flour and sesame seeds.
3. Process for 2-3 minutes, till the seeds are ground finely.
4. Mixing all the time, add the liquid in a steady stream... - 42.2844
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F, 220° C
3. Into a large basin, sift flours with salt.
4. Cut fat into small cubes and add to the flour, using your finger tips, rub it into the flour until it... - 42.101
Whole Wheat Ballons
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Blend in milk, butter and salt.
Stir in whole wheat flour.
Add enough all purpose flour to make soft dough.
Turn out onto floured surface and knead, adding flour as necessary, until dough no longer... - 42.0975
Savory Baked Whole Wheat Farina
1 Lightly grease an 11"x7"x2" baking panordish; set aside.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk and water and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Lower the heat and gradually stir in the farina.
Add the marjoram, sage, salt, pepper, and nutmeg and... - 42.058
Whole Wheat Croissants
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Add all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup butter, the sugar, salt and 2 eggs.
Beat on low speed until moistened.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 3 minutes.
Stir in enough of the whole wheat flour to make... - 42.0445
1. For making a liquidizer- Into a bowl, add flours and salt making a well in centre and drop in egg.
2. Whisk in the milk, slowly incorporating flour thereafter beating thoroughly.
3. Or else in case you have a liquidizer add in milk,... - 41.9451
Gravalax With Buckwheat Blini
Remove bones from fish with tweezers, trim edges to neaten if necessary; place skin-side down on piece of foil.
Sprinkle salmon with combined dill, salt, pepper and sugar, then brandy.
Wrap salmon in foil, place salmon between two trays, place weight on... - 41.9322
Roast the buckwheat gently for a few minutes in a dry heavy pan.
When the grain starts to turn brown, add the hot water.
Cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200Â°C/400Â°F/Gas mark 6.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in... - 41.8888
Stir together the dry ingredients.
Combine the egg, milk, and melted butter.
Add to the dry ingredients, mixing just long enough to incorporate the flour.
Do not beat.
Pour onto a hot griddle or a frying pan, lightly greased.
Turn when the bubbles break and... - 41.8677
Soul Food Crackers
Make black-eyed pea flour: Sort and wash black-eyed peas, then soak them in 3 cups hot water for 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Drain peas and spread them out in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
Roast in preheated oven for 35 minutes, stirring... - 41.8502
Buckwheat Salad With Arame
The Buckwheat Salad With Arame is sure to win a few hearts over. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the nutritious Buckwheat Salad With Arame at home and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 41.8286
Tabbouleh With Raisins, Pistachios And Cracked Pepper
1) In a bowl, soak the bulgar wheat in plenty of cold water for 30 minutes, drain well.
2) Combine the bulgar wheat, olive oil, pepper, red onion, herbs, raisins, spices and lemon juice, then stir to blend well together.
3) Cool the bulgar wheat and... - 41.8213
Who doesn’t love s’mores? It’s near impossible to go wrong with the classic campfire trinity of graham crackers (here, stirred right into the cake batter), marshmallows and chocolate, and this cake interpretation doesn’t fail to please. - 41.6729
Simple Buckwheat Cakes
1) Take a bowl and sift the flour, salt and baking powder together into it.
2) Add the shortening along with the molasses to it.
3) Mix it well by beating.
4) Take a griddle and grease it slightly.
5) Heat the griddle and bake the mixture in it... - 41.6251
Wheat Hulwa Black
1. Prepare dough as for wheat hulwa (white). Leave overnight.
2. Pass through a fine cloth.
3. Dissolve molasses in the given water over gentle heat.
4. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk (about 1 lit.).
5. Mix together wheat, molasses syrup and coconut... - 41.6129
Buckwheat Sesame Bread
Mix 1/4 cup molasses and 1 cup lukewarm water.
Let soak a few minutes.
Combine the flours and sesame seeds in a bowl.
Add 1/4 cup oil and 1 cup water, blending well.
Add molasses yeast mixture and work it into dough with hands.
It will be... - 41.4803
Mix the flours, cinnamon, and salt together.
In a separate bowl beat the egg in the oil.
Add to the flour mixture.
Add yeast and water and raisins to the flour mixture.
Let sit for 15 minutes or more.
Fill oiled muffin tins 3/4 full.
Bake 20 to 30... - 41.383
Boil the lentils with water, then simmer lightly covered until cooked, about 45 minutes, stirring constantly.
While the mixture is still hot, add semolina, then bulgur, salt, onion and pepper.
Cover, and leave for about thirty to forty... - 41.3074
Crepes De Mais
1. In a pan of boiling water, cook the ears of fresh corn until just tender, for about 5-8 minutes.
2. Drain them and detach kernels from the cob using a sharp knife.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, corn and parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Beat... - 41.3051
Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
Mix first 6 ingredients in large bowl.
Stir in buttermilk, oil and egg yolks.
Using electric mixer, beat egg whites in medium bowl until medium firm peaks form.
Gently fold whites into batter.
Heat heavy large skillet over medium high heat; lightly brush... - 41.1963
1) Into a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and sea salt
2) Into another bowl mix the water, Blueberry and honey
3) Add the liquid ingredients into the flour mixture and stir
4) Pour the batter onto a hot greased griddle
5) Fry till the... - 41.1041
Baking Powder Buckwheat Pancakes
1.Start by preheating the griddle to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients
3.In a blender, place the melted shortening along with the milk and molasses and blend it
4.Now stir in the ingredients from the blender to... - 41.0445
Wheat Recipes By Category