- » Wheat
Wheat is a grass native to the Near East region of Fertile Crescent with edible cereal crops eaten worldwide. The grains of this cereal crop are used as a staple food in most regions of the world. Scientifically ... More »
Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets
Apparently, these Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets are given to pregnant women to keep them warm during winter. The Gaund (or Gond) is a natural edible gum. Manjula shows us how to make this dish in this video. Watch, learn, make and enjoy! - 151.939
Quick, healthy and wholesome breakfast recipe, is that what you have been looking for? Then this amazing video would surely impress you. Watch this well explained video for a delicious buckwheat porridge that can be made in just a few minutes. Try out this... - 126.573
Buckwheat Fruity People Pancakes
Pancakes for breakfast? How about getting the kids to make them? How you ask? Watch the video for your answer! Here is a great way to make some really healthy pancakes topped with fruits. Simple enough for the kids to do. Watch and learn! - 121.038
Buckwheat Pasta With Seitan And Vegetables
Did you think pasta was fattening? Well not buckwheat pasta! Here is another healthy recipe made with buckwheat. This recipe combines the goodness of garlic and vegetables. Watch the video and change the recipe to your liking. - 118.234
Half Whole Wheat Bread In A Bread Machine
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), warm water, honey, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, brown sugar, dry milk powder.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the... - 116.026
Wheat Berries And Kale Greens
Wheat berries can make a great post workout snack with raisins and steamed kale greens. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe that is really wholesome and is an excellent health food. Take a look... - 113.3
Honey Wheat Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order. For the wet ingredients, water, egg, honey and for the dry ingredients, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, dry milk powder and salt.
2. Take the butter cubes and place them in the... - 111.834
Sprouted Buckwheat Breakfast Cereal
In this video, Marta makes a delish organic, and vegan sprouted apple-cinnamon buckwheat cereal. However, you'll need to have a Dehydrator, and the process is time consuming. If you have all the time in the world, then you should make this. - 105.259
French Buckwheat Crepes
Are in search of a delicious breakfast recipe? Watch Chef Tse make these delicious French Buckwheat Crepes now. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Surprise your family with this delicious breakfast today. - 103.559
Raw Chocolate Buckwheat Strips
Looking for an energetic snack to binge on? Here is a healthy and low calorie recipe to make Chocolate Buckwheat Strips using organic buckwheat grouts, bananas and honey as the key ingredients. Nutrition in every bite of this one! - 102.097
Chocolate Buckwheat Banana Strips
Here is a great way to get lots of nutrients on the go. This one recipe serves to fulfill every raw foodie’s purpose of making a quick, delicious and healthy snack that can be packed and carried when on the road or when you are in a hurry and have no time... - 102.007
Raw Sprouted Buckwheat Breakfast Cereal
This is one of the healthiest breakfasts you can have as an athlete or health conscious person. All you newbies in the raw vegan world, this is one recipe that you will want to bookmark. This sprouted buckwheat cereal can be had anytime of the day, for any... - 96.2476
Vegan Delight Buckwheat Salad
Are salads an important part of your diet? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to make this Vegan Delight Buckwheat Salad. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home.Watch this video now. - 96.2176
How To Sprout Buckwheat, Oats And Sunflower Seeds
Are you a believer of raw foods - then this video is a must-watch for you. Sprouting of these healthy seeds are very much required, when you go for preparing a raw granola. But do you know the right method behind that? Watch the video and learn… - 94.4059
Buckwheat And Raw Seeds Cereal
Have you ever heard of Buckwheat Cereal? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa. - 92.0538
Easy Whole Wheat Bread Without Kneading
You must have tried whole wheat bread at home and liked its crusty texture and flavor. Now try making a different version of it with Keith Snow which doesn't require kneading. It is a versatile nutrition choice and can be enjoyed with accompaniments of your... - 75.3497
Do you often like to snack between your meals? Here's something you can munch on anytime without worrying about the calories. Watch this video to learn this Buckwheat Crunchies recipe. - 65.7344
Wheat Rye Buckwheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work... - 50.6973
Buckwheat Salad With Endive
1.Take a heavy based saucepan, roast buckwheat in it for 3 minutes.
2.Add 350ml water and let the mixture boil.
3.Once done, put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes.
4.Drain and allow to cool.
5.In a large screw top jar, mix lemon juice with rind,... - 50.5422
Buckwheat Pancakes With Creamy Leek Filling
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F / 180°C
2. To make the filling, in a food processor or liquidizer, combine all the filling ingredients except the leeks and blend to a smooth soft cream.
3. If you do not have a liquidizer, use a fine mesh sieve... - 49.126
Buckwheat Pancakes With Butter Pecan Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a 9-inch pie plate by placing butter into it and heating it in the hot oven.
3. Once the butter is melted, brush the bottom of the pie plate and the sides with the melted butter
4. Set aside till... - 49.0026
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
1. In a 1-quart casserole, pour 2 cups water and boil in microwave on High for 5 minutes.
2. Add pasta; stir, cover and cook on High for 3 minutes.
3. Add carrot; stir and cook on High for another 2 minutes until the carrots turn tender but crisp.
4.... - 48.3952
Buckwheat Mushroom Pilaf
1) Use a frying pan with a tight fitting lid to heat oil over medium-high heat and sautÃ© the vegetables, when they are ready.
2) In the food processor, use the metal blade to mince parsley in the work bowl. Pulse on/off until finely minced.
3) Add... - 48.0226
Buckwheat Noodles With Grilled Tuna
1. To marinate the tuna fish: Combine the lemon juice and oil.
2. Brush the mixture on both sides of each piece of tuna and place in a baking dish.
3. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
4. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the... - 47.7129
1) Stir yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE or PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, flours, salt and milk... - 47.4357
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Beat the egg whites until stiff.
3) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the beaten egg whites. Mix well.
4) Now, gently mix in the beaten egg whites.
5) Into well-oiled muffin tins, pour... - 47.2001
Bulgur With Everything
1)Take a large skillet and heat oil.
2)Add chopped onion and saute over medium heat until onion begins to take on color and soften.
3)Further add the bulgur and stir to coat well.
4)Break the tomatoes with fingers and add to the skillet along with... - 47.1993
Buckwheat Raisin Pecan Bread
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. In a large bowl stir molasses with the water well, then add the yeast and stir gently until the yeast has dissolved allowing the yeast to proof at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. Then stir in the... - 47.1431
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.9723
Whole Wheat Or Buckwheat Buttermilk Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, buttermilk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder,baking soda and salt.
4) Mix... - 46.9454
Bulgur Wheat Bake
1. Set the oven by preheating to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C).
2. In a skillet, heat oil, and fry the onions gently for 3 minutes, then add pepper and garlic and cook for 5 more minutes.
3. Stir in cinnamon and Bulgur wheat along with... - 46.8025
1. In a bowl, add the wheat berries, cover with water and let soak overnight.
2. Drain, reserve and measure soaking liquid adding more water to it to equal 3 1/2 cups.
3. In a 3-quart stockpot, add the wheat berries along with measured... - 46.674
Buckwheat And Vegetable Pie
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease a 2 1/2 pint (1.5 litre) pie dish with butter.
3 In a bowl, combine the boiling water with the tomato puree.
4 In a saucepan, melt the butter.
5 Add in the buckwheat and stir until it is... - 46.6021
1. Add yeast, sugar and water.
2. Mix well and let it stand for 5 minutes.
2. Stir the above mixture in 1 cup stock or milk and 1 cup buckwheat flour.
3. Cover and keep it aside in a warm place till it bubbles and doubles in volume. ... - 46.536
1) In a small bowl, place the yeast and and stir to combine.
2) In another bowl, mix the flours, sugar, and salt.
3) Add the egg yolks and mix well.
4) Add the yeast mixture, water, and melted butter. Mix well.
5) Cover and let the batter... - 46.2028
Cinnamon Buckwheat Pancakes With Cherries
1. Take a large mixing bowl, add cherries, and 1 tablespoon sugar, stir well and keep aside.
2. In another large bowl, mix flours with bicarb, rest of the sugars and cinnamon.
3. Add cracked eggs to the center and slowly beat in buttermilk to form a... - 46.058
Buckwheat Crepes With Cheese Fruit Filling
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the crepes ingredients and add about three tablespoons of batter on an oiled crepe or omelette pan
2. Swirl the batter that is yet uncooked, all around to coat the bottom of the pan to form a thin layer
3. Cook for a... - 45.8038
1. Start by preheating the oven to 425°F
2. Take the apricots, nuts and gingerand chop them finely
3. In a pot, pour in milk and honey and heat it, then take the mixture and stir into the yeast,
4. In a large bowl, place the flour and... - 45.7575
To make the egg butter: Mash warm eggs with butter in bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place in refrigerator just until chilled.
To make the filling: Cook rice with salt in water in saucepan for 20 minutes or until water is absorbed.
Simmer until... - 45.5803
Wheat Recipes By Category