- » Wetting
Enjoy our collection of wetting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wetting recipes.
Outdoor Wet Pork Burritos
Mexican burritos are popular in wet versions and here is a recipe to make something similar to burrito ranchero. Chef Deen shows how to make Wet Pork Burritos with pork, tortillas and seasonings using a Dutch oven. Great with a side of Guacamole and sour... - 100.94
Wet Bottom Molasses Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F and grease an 8-inch round baking dish.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine wheat flour and baking soda. Slowly, add the unsulfured molasses and oil and stir to form a smooth mixture. Set aside 1 cup from... - 37.9369
Wet Pickle For Meat
1. In a large pan put all ingredients and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Skim out the fat from top.
3. Strain the mixture into a large basin or a deep crock. Keep aside until cold.
4. Discard any discoloured parts from meat and clean with a damp cloth.
5.... - 30.0319
Wet Bottom Shoo Fly Pie
Line a pie-dish (at least 4 cml/1/2 inches deep and 23 cm/9 inches diameter) with shortcrust pastry.
Beat the egg yolk.
Pour boiling water on to enough molasses to make up a quantity of the flavour you prefer — I like to use slightly less than half... - 46.7956
2 Style Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Who doesn't love chinese and chicken? Chef Bhal Dave combines to roll out perfect chinese chicken stir fry at home using the traditional ingredients from kitchen. Simple and lucid, this recipe will helps you pull off a perfect chinsese meal for your foodie... - 75.5877
With wet hands mould the kibbi mixture into balls a little larger than the size of a golf ball.
In turn hold each kibbi ball in your left hand and with the index finger of your right hand make a hole in it.
Work the finger around the hole until a long thin... - 26.2608
Divide basic kibbe mixture into 8 parts and shape each into an oval about the size of an egg. Hold each oval in a wetted hand, make a deep lengthwise indentation in each with the back of a wooden spoon and fill each indentation with 1 tablespoon kibbe... - 17.8409
Camp Baked Trout
Clean the trout and cut off the head and tail.
Sprinkle the salt and the onion evenly inside the trout, then place the strip of bacon over the diced onion so that it will not fall out.
The trout so dressed is then ready to be wrapped firmly with wet maple... - 36.9436
With wet hands mould some of the kibbi mixture into a dish shape, about the size of a small saucer â€” approx 3 in (8 cm) in diameter.
Lay the shell upside down over a small inverted soup bowl and make an identical shell.
Fill the second shell with Meat... - 23.4241
Scald cornmeal with stock, adding enough to wet, but not to thin.
Blend in rye flour, molasses, salt, nutritional yeast and milk powder.
Add liquid yeast and enough stock so that batter can be stirred with a spoon.
Let batter rise overnight.
Next... - 33.4365
Sugar Crusted Cookies
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Add butter and work to a fine crumb.
Make a depression in the middle and add all the other ingredients.
Dough should be soft.
Roll out on floured cloth as thin as possible for handling.
Have ready a small bowl of... - 40.5645
Toasted Fish Filled Noodles
Using won ton noodles, place 1 teaspoon fish paste on half of each noodle.
Wet two adjoining edges of the square noodle and fold the two remaining edges over onto the wet edges.
You now have a sealed triangle-shaped stuffed noodle.
When sealing, be sure to... - 33.4204
1. Wash the oranges.
2. Wet the mould with butter.
1. In a bowl, grate the rind of one orange.
2. Mix the juice with agar agar, adding the sugar and half the quantity of boiling water.
3. In a mixer, add the remaining quantity of... - 39.758
In a bowl, combine wet ingredients.
In another bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Stir wet mixture into dry mixture.
Allow to stand for 30 minutes until oatmeal has absorbed some of the liquid.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Drop mixture by teaspoons onto greased baking... - 37.864
Gothambu puttu or wheat puttu is prepared in the same way as rice puttu with the only difference that rice flour is replaced by wheat flour. This puttu is served as a breakfast dish and is good for diabetics. - 30.8105
How To Make The Perfect Pancake
1. Preheat the griddle to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients and sift them.
3. In a bowl, mix all the wet ingredients, the eggs, milk and butter together.Beat well.
4. Mix the wet ingredients in the dry... - 0
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the wet ingredients in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture and mix well.
5. Line a baking tray with... - 106.774
Soak gelatine in cold water for 5 min.
Pour boiling liquid on and stir until gelatine is dissolved.
Add the rest of the liquid, together with the sugar.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Pour into cold wet mold.
Chill until set. - 25.0162
Dissolve jello in boiling water.
Add salt and pepper.
When cool, add lemon juice.
When ready to congeal, fold in mayonnaise, cream, and pulp.
Turn into wet mold and place in icebox to congeal. - 27.3151
Krispie Marshmallow Treats
In large mixing bowl, melt butter (30 sec).
Stir in marshmallows to coat with butter.
Cook, uncovered, 30 seconds; stir well and Cook 15 seconds (30 sec for large marshmallows).
Stir until smooth.
Add cereal; mix well.
With wet or buttered fingers press i - 19.6937
Rinse a thick saucepan, put in the milk and heat to boiling-point.
Sprinkle in the semolina, stirring continually.
Boil gently, stirring all the time, until the grain is quite cooked, and appears transparent when lifted on the back of a spoon (7-8 min.).
Add... - 22.1565
Ham & Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
Chop stems and mix pieces with cup of fine bread crumbs, ham mixture, and a little milk or cream, being careful not to get mixture too wet.
Stuff mushroom caps with mixture; sprinkle each with Parmesan cheese.
Put into oven and broil for 15... - 21.2427
Blend cornflour with a little of the milk to a thin cream.
Boil remainder of the milk with the butter.
Pour over blended cornflour, return to pan and cook thoroughly.
Add sugar and sherry; pour into a wetted mould.
Turn out when cold and serve with wine sauce - 26.6254
Put all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake very well, then strain into a chilled sugar-frosted glass. (Wet the rim of the glass with grenadine and then dip it into sugar.) - 23.0441
Pour peanuts into colander or wire basket and wet thoroughly.
Sprinkle with salt.
Pour into small casserole or pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, stirring at 2 minute intervals.
Peanuts will be crisp when cool. - 22.4372
Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled sugar-frosted glass. (Wet the rim of the glass with coffee liqueur and then dip into sugar.) - 20.5358
Put the stock into a saucepan, add the beets and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
Strain the soup through a sieve lined with wet cheesecloth.
Season to taste.
Chill the borscht and serve topped with sour cream. - 25.0406
With wet hands roll the kafta mixture into a ball and flat- ten it onto a wet board, forming a flat oblong shape, approximately 1/2 in (1.25 cm) in depth.
Sprinkle the parsley over the top.
Shell the eggs and place end to end along the centre of mixture.
Roll... - 30.0319
Lottie Greer's Country Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Grease a couple of baking sheets and set aside.
Combine the flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl.
Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender until the shortening is the size of small peas.
Add the buttermilk and... - 39.8679
Fresh Fruit Jelly
1) Dissolve jelly in 2 1/2 cups boiling hot water.
2) When completely dissolved, cool and mix in lime juice.
3) Semi-set over ice or in the refrigerator.
4) Spoon in prepared fruit and mix well.
5) Into a wet mould pour the mixture and... - 42.6874
Molasses Maple Nutty Granola
1) Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2) All wet ingredients are combined.
3) Next, the wet ingredients are combined (in case the bowl is not large and cannot hold the complete amount, the ingredients can be divided equally between two... - 42.7195
Healthy Muffin With Organic Sugar
Are you one of those who prefer having make-ahead plans for breakfast so that you can set the table quickly? Then you should certainly not miss this video. Here the chef provides quick directives to make muffin with couple of basic ingredients and store it in... - 82.1364
If you are looking for a nutritious treat to serve on festive days, Navratan Korma is just what will satiate your palate. It is a variation of vegetable korma, which uses a combination of 9 different veggies, fruits and nuts! Here is a simple recipe to... - 44.3237
No Bake Apple Crumble
Apple crumble is a great healthy way to enjoy your holiday dessert. The excellent video here shows a wonderful recipe for apple crumble that requires no baking. Yet the dessert is simply awesome and totally irresistible. The recipe is a must try and the... - 131.134
Applesauce Spice Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease 2 muffin pans. keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the cake , mix well and set aside.
4. In another bowl, add all the wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Add the wet... - 118.007
Banana Coconut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9*5 loaf pan with foil and grease it. Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients for the loaf, beat together nicely and set aside.
4. In another bowl, add all the dry... - 125.494
Banana Bran Breakfast Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan.Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the bread, and mix until combined.
4. In another bowl, add all the ingredients for the wet mixture,... - 115.841
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 133.872
Vegan Banana Nut Muffins
A tasty and nutritious breakfast or anytime muffin. Make up a batch on Sunday and have muffins ready for breakfast all week. Fiber rich foods such as these muffins, are essential for good health. They help in lowering cholesterol, controlling blood sugar... - 121.311
Wetting Recipes By Category