- » Wet Salt
Wet Salt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wet salt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wet salt recipes.
Wet Pickle For Meat
1. In a large pan put all ingredients and boil for 5 minutes.
2. Skim out the fat from top.
3. Strain the mixture into a large basin or a deep crock. Keep aside until cold.
4. Discard any discoloured parts from meat and clean with a damp cloth.
5.... - 30.0319
Pour peanuts into colander or wire basket and wet thoroughly.
Sprinkle with salt.
Pour into small casserole or pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, stirring at 2 minute intervals.
Peanuts will be crisp when cool. - 22.4372
Salted Chocolate-dipped Almond Biscotti
Chocolate chips in the dough plus a dip in melted chocolate after baking make these classic almond biscotti double-chocolate, really. They make a perfect homemade gift, whether for the holidays, a housewarming party, or any other occasion – I mean, who... - 37.3393
Caribbean Salt Cod Fritters
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a tour of the beautiful Caribbean Islands as she makes one of her favorite island seafood recipes - salt cod fritters using pacific salt cod. These delicious morsels are also known as "acara" and "stamp 'n go". You... - 110.405
Shrimp With Eggs
Looking for an easy summer starter option then you should certainly take a look at this simple shrimp recipe. Here the chef shows easy ideas to combine shrimp with few basic ingredients to make an impressive appetizer. Worth trying! it is absolutely easy to... - 80.1342
In a bowl, stir together flour and salt.
With a pastry blender or two table knives, cut shortening into flour until particles are about the size of small peas.
Pour water into a cup.
While stirring lightly and quickly with a fork, sprinkle water over mixture,... - 30.7638
Steak And Kidney
Make pastry dough and set aside.
In a Dutch oven, brown beef and leeks in some of the oil.
Add enough water to cover and cook, covered, until beef is tender (about 1 to 2 hours).
Add potatoes for last 30 minutes of cooking.
Using kitchen shears, snip out... - 41.4052
Stir Fried Greens
In 12 inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
Add garlic and cook 1 minute or until golden.
Add crushed red pepper; cook 30 seconds.
Carefully add greens (oil in pan may splatter if greens are wet); sprinkle with salt and cook, stirring quickly... - 28.5178
My buddy Willis Lion asked me if I could make an avocado margarita the way Curra's in Austin makes them. I accepted the challenge and I think they turned out pretty good. - 0
With wet hands mould some of the kibbi mixture into a dish shape, about the size of a small saucer â€” approx 3 in (8 cm) in diameter.
Lay the shell upside down over a small inverted soup bowl and make an identical shell.
Fill the second shell with Meat... - 23.4241
The Death Mix
Wet rim of 12-ounce glass with lime wedge; dip into celery salt.
Fill glass with ice.
Add remaining ingredients except garnish; stir.
Garnish with lemon slice, if desired. - 33.9283
Pork Cottage Pie
Mince pork, rashers and onion very finely.
Sprinkle with parsley, and mix with stock to a fairly wet consistency.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mash potatoes with a knob of butter, salt, pepper and a shake of nutmeg.
Spread over the meat mixture which is in a... - 35.0033
Pour boiling water over rolled oats.
Stir to mix and then cover.
Cream together margarine and sugar replacement, add eggs and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
Add baking powder and salt to wet oats, stirring to blend.
Pour rolled oats into creamed mixture; mix... - 35.4644
If you are a fan of Japanese cuisine, you will surely like Authentic onigiri. It is Japanese rice balls wrapped in seaweed and can be formed into different shapes like round, oval and triangular. You can also fill different flavours and fillings to it.... - 95.6788
Cottage Cheese Dumplings
Put cottage cheese through a sieve and mix with the eggs, the semolina and a little salt.
Let mixture stand for about an hour and then shape dumplings with wet hands.
Cook dumplings in boiling salt water.
Roll them in bread crumbs browned in fat.
If the... - 26.5577
Easy Caramel Popcorn
This sweet treat is more than a snack!! Sign up for my newsletter and get even more variations and tips.... - 35.9292
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 145.671
Roasted Grapefruit + Habanero Margarita
Looking for spicy party drink? In this video Jerry James Stone shares his recipe for smoke flavoured grapefruit margarita with spark from Habanero chillies. Watch the video to learn. - 0
1. Sieve flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Add butter or margarine, nutmeg to the milk and bring to the boil.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in the sieved flour and mix with a wooden spoon vigorously until a smooth dough is formed.
4. Add egg and beat the dough again... - 34.5931
Peas And Lettuce Medley
Peas And Lettuce Medley is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Peas And Lettuce Medley effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 29.4823
Carob Nut Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine eggs, honey, molasses, butter and almond extract.
Mix flour, carob and salt, then combine the wet and dry mixtures.
Mix thoroughly, add nuts and turn into an oiled 8x8-inch baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 25... - 34.0118
Blt Turkey Burgers
1. Crumble bacon into a medium bowl. Add turkey, 2 tablespoons of the mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. With wet hands, shape into four patties about
1 inch thick.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add burgers and cook until browned and cooked... - 30.141
Crusty Bread Chunks
1. To prepare the bread, cut loaf of Italian bread in half lengthwise and then cut in quarter each half crosswise.
2. Set pieces, bottom crust down, on cutting board and cut in 1/2-inch-thick slices almost through.
3. In a cup prepare the wet... - 26.6934
1. Mix the flour, salt and pepper.
2. Wet the trout in cold water.
3. Coat the trout with the mix.
4. Heat a griddle with Canola oil.
5. Place the coated trout on the heated oil and cook each side for 4-5 minutes.
6. Plate and serve as a main... - 93.8453
Quick Blueberry Muffins
1. Mix the liquid ingredients and dry ingredient together first and the combine the wet and dry, being careful not to over stir
2. Fold in 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries.
2. Into lightly oiled muffin tins spoon, sprinkling a little sugar over top... - 39.2749
1. Soak bread in water, squeeze.
2. Sieve flour with soda and salt, add bread.
3. Mix to a fairly wet dough.
4. Leave to stand overnight.
5. Knead well and divide into even sized balls.
6. Roll out like puris 1/8 inch thick.
7. Half fry and remove.
8. Press... - 30.743
Liver Dumpling Soup
Cut the rolls into very thin slices.
Sprinkle over 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pour over the lukewarm milk to soften them.
Peel the onion and chop finely.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the chopped onion until transparent; add the parsley.
Mix together the... - 41.2561
Honey Granola Cookies
Combine oil and honey.
Stir in eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, salt, and soda; stir into wet ingredients.
Add granola; mix well.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet.
Bake at 325 Â°F 10 to 12 minutes or until done. - 31.6894
Combine flour, salt, nutmeg and paprika in bowl.
Add eggs and 3/4 cup water; beat until smooth.
Place 3/4 cup mixture on dampened cutting board; smooth until thin.
Cut off small strips with wet knife; drop into large kettle of boiling salted water.
Cook for... - 33.3332
Gothambu puttu or wheat puttu is prepared in the same way as rice puttu with the only difference that rice flour is replaced by wheat flour. This puttu is served as a breakfast dish and is good for diabetics. - 30.8105
1) To make the chicken mixture combine ground chicken ,scallions,garlic,ginger,chillies,beaten egg,soy sauce,vinegar and salt.
2) Take a wonton wrapper, wet edges and place some filling in the center, bring edges together to cover the filling, twist to seal... - 31.3249
Peel and thinly slice the onions.
Put the wine and stock in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the sauerkraut, onion and sugar and simmer for 40 minutes.
Mix the ground beef with the herbs, salt, pepper and tomato paste.
With wet hands form the mixture... - 38.0138
Barbeque Chicken And Vegetable Lavosh
Wet cracker bread quickly under running water.
Place two damp towels underneath and on top of bread.
Cook chicken and coat with sauce.
Mix all spices and herbs in softened cheese.
Remove top towel from bread, spread with cheese mixture and sprinkle with... - 35.5608
Lamb Meatball Fondue
Mix together all ingredients for lamb meatballs.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
With wet hands shape mixture into walnut-size balls and place on a serving plate.
To make Mushroom Sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan, add mushrooms and saute over low... - 42.4043
Indian Rock's Tasty Marinated Fiddle Heads
There is no question as to whether this Indian Rock's Tasty Marinated Fiddle Heads was tasty. Made this Indian Rock's Tasty Marinated Fiddle Heads for my daughter and she loved it. Your daughter will like it too! - 34.4404
Place butter, sugar and chocolate in bowl; cream together with electric beater.
Add egg and continue beating.
Mix in coconut.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt; incorporate into wet batter.
Cover with waxed paper and refrigerate 3 hours.
Preheat oven to... - 41.639
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F or until done
2. In the large bowl of an electric beat, place the butter and beat well till soft and creamy
3. Add the sugar and beat well again
4. When completely soft, add the vanilla, eggs and beat well... - 41.9498
Dates And Walnut Cake
Nothing is better than a delicious snack filled with nutrition and that is what this dates and walnut cake is all about. It doesn't get better than this as it is very easy to prepare; take a look for yourself. - 121.122
Scald cornmeal with stock, adding enough to wet, but not to thin.
Blend in rye flour, molasses, salt, nutritional yeast and milk powder.
Add liquid yeast and enough stock so that batter can be stirred with a spoon.
Let batter rise overnight.
Next... - 33.4365
Chat'n Dish: E14 - Patriot Cake
Recipe for Patriot Cake with Strawberry Coulis, Red strawberries, white cake and the deep blue of blueberries just shout out USA to me; that's why I named it Patriot cake! You'll find this colorful dessert one of the easiest cakes you will ever make. If your... - 115.378
Wash spinach thoroughly in several changes of cold water.
Discard stems and bruised or tough leaves.
Put wet spinach into a large saucepan; add 1 teaspoon salt.
Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until spinach is tender.
Drain well; cool... - 35.7847
Known as California's BBQ, Santa Maria Tri-Tip is nearly as easy as it is delicious. The RV Cooking Show is tickled to bring you this "Live at Flying Flags RV Resort" episode called Taste of Flying Flags with a bonus insider look at Enjoy Cupcakes. Enjoy... - 92.9937
Pork Chops And Sauerkraut
1. Wipe the chops with a clean, wet cloth. Sear the meat on both sides in a hot skillet. Sprinkle with salt.
2. Cover with sauerkraut. Top with apple slices. Cover the skillet and simmer gently 1 hour, or until chops are tender. - 21.7111
Grandmother's Cream Cheese Sovas
In a saucepan sprinkle gelatine onto cold water and let stand for 5 minutes.
Dissolve over hot water.
Add cream cheese and mix well before adding rind, salt, orange and peach juice.
Pour into wet moulds and chill.
Unmould and serve with peach halves. - 28.4907
Saute the garlic, yellow onion, and celery in the oil.
When the vegetables are tender but still firm, add the tomatoes (if you have cut the tomatoes into large dice using a very sharp knife, you should not have a wet mess on your hands).
Add a bit of salt and... - 29.3739
Progresso S Chicken Cacciatore
Brown chicken pieces in hot olive oil until lightly colored; add onion, garlic, basil and parsley and brown along with chicken until chicken is golden-brown and vegetables are soft and slightly colored.
Wet with wine and allow to evaporate.
Season with salt... - 32.753
Terrific Turkey Patties
1. In a bowl, beat egg; add bread crumbs, green onions, coriander, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix in chicken; with wet hands, shape into 5 patties, each 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook patties... - 27.4639
Oven Baked Meatballs
In a bowl combine eggs and milk; stir in crumbs, onion, and salt.
Add meat; mix well.
With wet hands shape meat into 72 one-inch balls.
Place in two 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch baking pans.
Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Place meatballs on another... - 30.7419
Vegan Short Pastry
1. Mix all the dry ingredients, that is, flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Mix the wet ingredients, oil and water.
3. Now mix the dry and wet ingredients to prepare the dough. While kneading, keep the pressure light.
4. Cover the dough with a cloth... - 36.338
Kesri Kabab Jerdaloo Na Ras Ma
1. Heat the saffron on a tava till crisp. Steep in 1 cup of hot water.
2. Mix the mince with the garlic-ginger paste, black pepper and salt to taste. Add one finely chopped onion and half the coriander and mint. Soak the bread slices for five minutes in... - 33.9986
Soul Food Crackers
Make black-eyed pea flour: Sort and wash black-eyed peas, then soak them in 3 cups hot water for 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Drain peas and spread them out in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet.
Roast in preheated oven for 35 minutes, stirring... - 39.883
Colorful Bento Box Lunch
Want to lure your little ones into finishing their lunch box? Try giving them this colorful Bento Box. This is a traditional Japanese lunch box which has a complete nutritious meal. The highlight of this box is that it contains healthy and colorful food in... - 100.726
Tuna Steaks With Tossed Salad And Steamed Broccoli
1. For the Tuna Steak Marinade: In a ziplock bag, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sesame seed oil, Garlic powder, cayenne pepper, sesame seeds, juice of half a lemon and a pinch of salt.
2. Add the tuna into the bag and coat well and set aside... - 107.422
Spicy Apples And Red Cabbage
Saute onion in butter in large kettle until lightly browned, add raisins, cabbage, and apple.
Tie pickling spice in wet piece of cheesecloth.
Add to cabbage mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat for about 45 minutes.
Mix sugar and... - 34.6489
If veal is more than 3/8 inch thick, flatten with the side of a wet rolling pin.
Dip meat in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
Mix egg and 2 teaspoons oil together and dip meat in the mixture.
Dredge in dry crumbs.
Chill for a 1/2 hour to set the... - 26.9979
Turkey Albondigas Soup
Turkey Albondigas Soup has a wonderful taste. The tomato sauce with green chillies gives the Turkey Albondigas Soup a fiery taste. Must catch it. - 40.3918
Sole With Fresh Tomato Sauce
In a heavy saucepan heat margarine over medium heat.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Bring to a boil.
Add basil and salt and pepper.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Into a blender container pour... - 35.798
Margarita ? Pineapple Orange
1) Use a large blender, to combine Margarita mix or frozen limeade juice concentrate, pineapple-orange juice and Tequila.
2) Blend thoroughly to make the mixture as slush.
3) Pour in water for more fluid consistency or ice for thicker... - 36.7967
Lime Tree Cove shows you how to make a fresh, organic margarita. This recipe uses all natural ingredients for the best tasting cocktail. - 94.524
Chocolate Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a bowl add 1 cup butter, sugar and brown sugar and whisk well until it forms into a smooth mixture.
3. Crack an egg into the mixture, add vanilla extract and whisk with an electric whisk.
4. In another bowl mix... - 96.3314
Papeta Ma Sada Pattice ( Potato Cakes )
1. Take a large thali or tray and mix all the ingredients, except the last four, together. Mix well. Salt to taste.
2. Wet your hands and make twenty equal portions and shape into small round pattice. They should be flat at top and bottom. You can make larger... - 27.6424
Tomato Ring Mould With Avocados
Simmer 18 oz. tomato juice, 1 pinch sugar, 1 tablespoon grated onion, 1 bay leaf, 1 level teaspoon dried sweet basil, for S minutes.
Dissolve 2 oz. gelatine in 3 tablespoons cold water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add to strained tomato juice.
Stir until... - 38.6828
Place eggplant in colander; sprinkle with salt and let stand 30 minutes to drain.
Mix ingredients for meatballs, season with salt and pepper.
With wet hands, roll mixture into 36 small balls then coat in flour.
Chill in refrigerator until needed.
To make... - 43.7835
Avocado And Chocolate Cupcakes
Want to prepare something unique for your dessert - you can consider the recipe of avocado and chocolate cupcakes. Ripe avocado and chocolate, makes a great combination. Follow the easy steps and prepare at home. - 102.126
Low Carb Muffins
Anyone who is health conscious knows muffins are not good for health. Therefore, Chef Buff makes a really healthy muffin by replacing the flour with protein powder. This time, he has the ingredient details and directions but misses out on the baking time. - 93.3049
Perfectly Moist Banana Bread
1. Pre-heat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, put brown sugar, flax seed, bananas, vanilla and water and blend it well.
3. In a large bowl mix whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. Now pour the wet... - 121.897
Zucchini Muffin With Streusel Topping
The best way to get your family to eat zucchini is by baking a batch of these healthy and delicious lemony zucchini muffins. These are fast and easy to make and are wonderful for breakfast, an afternoon teatime snack or even a sweet ending to your day! These... - 119.509
Steamed Egg Rolls
Press whites of the 8 eggs through a fine wire strainer,- add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons sugar.
Press 4 yolks only (use other four yolks for some other purpose such as potato salad or garnish) through fine strainer; add 1/4 teaspoon each salt and... - 21.4682
Shrimp Fried Rice
Shrimp Fried Rice has a lovely taste. Shrimp Fried Rice gets its flavor from Shrimp mixed with rice and eggs. Shrimp Fried Rice is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.3623
Best Homemade Granola
Aside from homemade granola being one of my favorite breakfast foods, this nutritious snack aids in fueling my body as I'm currently training for a half marathon. I love munching on granola after a workout or adding it to yogurt with fresh berries for a quick... - 133.872
Heat the pan on medium high.
Whip the eggs with a table fork in a small bowl.
Add the water, and whip again.
Place the oil and butter in the pan at the same time.
When the butter stops foaming, whip the eggs a couple of times, and pour them into pan.
When the... - 34.2016
Jellied Chicken Layer Salad
Order chicken weighing 4 lbs before being drawn.
Place chicken in kettle with next 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 teasp salt.
Add cold water to half-cover chicken.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hrs., or until tender.
Remove skin and bones from chicken; dice meat.
Strain... - 40.589
Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Muffins
oatmeal raisin breakfast muffins are sweet little baked filled with raisins and baked with rolled oats and flour. Sweetened with brown sugar, this recipe is easy to throw together and bake. These breakfast muffins are a sweet and perfect start to a day! - 45.5926
Mixed Herring Salad
Soak herring for 24 hours in small amount of milk or water; cut into small pieces, reserving a few for garnish.
Combine herring with beet, apples, onions, gherkins and potatoes.
Chop an egg; add to herring mixture with lettuce.
Blend with oil, vinegar and... - 34.8933
Lightly mix lamb patties with bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and egg.
With wet hands, shape into 12 balls.
Cook kidneys 5 minutes in 2 cups boiling water.
Have ready lemons, quartered, and 6 thick wedges of onion.
Assemble six skewers as follows: first a... - 39.9843
Banana Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a 9-by-5-inch nonstick loaf pan or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Place bananas in a large bowl and... - 45.5159
Homemade Chicken Croquettes
Melt butter; blend in flour; add milk and broth.
Cook and stir till mixture bubbles; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Add parsley, lemon juice, onion, and seasonings.
Add chicken, salt to taste; chill.
With wet hands, shape chicken mixture in 8 balls, a... - 40.8541
Chicken And Dressing
chicken and dressing is a cooked chicken recipe prepared with herbed vegetable dressing. Cooked in the oven, the chicken and dressing is a very simple and traditional meal that is complete in itself and filling as well. - 42.5069
Soy Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix oil, honey and molasses.
Add slightly beaten eggs.
Add peanut butter, blending well.
Then add water and vanilla.
Sift soy flour, oat flour, skim milk powder and salt.
Add dry ingredients to wet ones.
Add chopped peanuts,... - 43.766
Melt butter; blend in flour; add milk and broth.
Cook and stir till mixture bubbles; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Add parsley, lemon and onion juices, and seasonings.
Add chicken, salt to taste; chill.
With wet hands, shape chicken mixture in 8 balls,... - 40.8815
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
1. Grease and flour two cookie sheets
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter till soft and creamy and then gradually add in the 1 cup sugar while beating well. Then beat in the eggs, lemon rind and mix well... - 47.2209
Best Ever Meat Loaf
Break up the bread and soak in cold water. Squeeze out some of the water if bread seems too wet, and combine it with meat. Blend thoroughly; then add onion, parsley, salt, pepper, egg, and cheese. Shape into loaf on a greased baking pan. Spread with... - 22.1614
Oats puttu is a healthy variation of a rice puttu, consumed in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. This puttu tastes more like a wheat puttu, which is prepared using wheat flour. Oats is the largest source of fiber and protein, and it is a popular breakfast cereal... - 31.3529
Stuffed Veal Shoulder
In a large bowl blend the following stuffing with wet hands: ground ham, shallots, parsley, bread, egg, lemon juice, sage, spices, salt and pepper.
Unroll shoulder and take off as much fat as possible.
Spread stuffing evenly.
Roll and tie but not too... - 30.913
Corn And Chorizo Chowder With Cheddar Corn Muffins
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, you are thinking of soup to warm your cold feet and satisfy your growling tummy that seems to be constantly screaming for food! Here is a hearty and nutritious soup... - 136.844
Grandma's Pie Crust
This Pie Crust makes both sweet and savory pies taste out of this world. Try out this easy to make casing and let me know if you agree with me. Your suggestions for this Pie Crust are welcome. - 23.1024
Hamburgers With Capers
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the beef, onion, capers, salt, celery and garlic salts, Tabasco sauce and eggs.
With wet hands, divide the meat into four portions and form each into a patty.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the patties and... - 42.797
Soak, bread in milk for about 2 hours until it forms a soft wet dough
Beat egg and,combine with meat, salt, and pepper, and roll into,small balls in flour.
Heat butter or margarine and Brown meat balls on all sides remove meat balls to greased pot.
Add water... - 35.629
Saucy Italian Meatballs
Spaghetti Sauce: Cook 3/4 cup chopped onion and 1 clove garlic, minced, in 3 tablespoons hot salad oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in two 16-ounce cans tomatoes, cut up, two 6-ouncc cans (1 1/3 cups) tomato paste, 2 cups water, 1 1/2 teaspoons dried... - 37.4796
Bread Dumplings And Mushrooms
Slice the rolls very thinly and sprinkle with the salt.
Pour over the lukewarm milk and leave to soak for 15 minutes.
Slice the mushrooms; peel and finely dice the onions.
Heat 1/4 cup of the butter in a pan and fry the diced onions until softened.
Mix the... - 41.8689
Wheat Germ And Oatmeal Cookies
Combine oil, honey and molasses.
Add one egg at a time, beating after each addition.
Combine soy flour and milk powder.
Add raisins (or dates), walnuts, salt, wheat germ and oatmeal.
Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and blend well.
Drop... - 40.354
Peanut Butter And Chocolate Spelties
You will thank me for this yummy Spelties post. I wish I had a couple of Spelties to eat right now jus as I am writing this recipe. One of the best things I have made so far! - 37.3827
Cook pasta in saucepan according to package directions and drain.
In saute pan, heat oil over medium heat, add garlic, and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
Add broccoli and water, cover, and steam approximately 3 minutes.
Most of the water will evaporate.
Add mushrooms... - 37.8197
Mini Meatballs And Spaghetti
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Pour oil onto a jelly-roll pan
2. Combine bread and water in a large bowl and soak until bread is soft. Mash bread with fingers to break up. Add beef, egg, scallion, salt, and pepper; mix well. With wet hands, form into 3/4-inch... - 31.6894
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease and flour two small pans. Alternatively, you can use one 8 X 12" or one 10 X 13" baking pan.
3) Beat the egg whites to form stiff peaks.
4) In a large bowl, mix together oil, sugar, water... - 46.9329