- » Wet Bottom Crumb Cake
Wet Bottom Crumb Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wet bottom crumb cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wet bottom crumb cake recipes.
Chocolate Crumb Cake
Sometimes, you just need some chocolate in your life! This Chocolate Crumb Cake recipe from Anne Colagioia is ideal if you're looking for healthier chocolate dessert recipes. Thanks to a heaping portion of Greek yogurt included in the batter, this chocolate... - 103.767
Sour Cream Cheesecake With Zwieback Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter.
3. Grease an 8 inch springform pan.
4. On the bottom and sides of greased pan, press the crumb evenly.
5. Cover the crust and refrigerate until filling... - 49.5991
Papeta Ma Sada Pattice ( Potato Cakes )
1. Take a large thali or tray and mix all the ingredients, except the last four, together. Mix well. Salt to taste.
2. Wet your hands and make twenty equal portions and shape into small round pattice. They should be flat at top and bottom. You can make larger... - 30.2503
Potato Fish Cakes
1. Take a large thali or tray and place all the mashed potato and boiled fish on it and mix well.
2. Pick a small vessel or fry pan and place two tablespoons of oil in it. When the oil gets hot, lower the flame and cook all the dry spices for three minutes... - 30.1653
Grease the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with the butter.
Distribute the pound cake crumbs over the greased bottom of the pan, pressing down lightly.
Set aside while preparing filling.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together sour cream,... - 33.0171
German Hazelnut Torte
Grease and line the bottoms of two 8-inch layer-cake pans 1 1/2 inches deep with greased waxed-paper circles.
Spread hazelnuts in a small shallow bake pan or pie plate and toast in the oven at 300F for 30 minutes.
Rub nuts together in a tea towel to remove as... - 39.0849
Vanilla Cheesecake With Fresh Berries
1) Preheat oven moderately to 325 °F
2) In a strainer lined with a wet paper towel put yogurt. Set it over a bowl.
3) With a plastic wrap cover the yogurt and let it drain.
4) Keep in refrigerator overnight.
5) Remove liquid accumulated... - 45.6725
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the ingredients for the base to resemble coarse cake crumbs.
2. Turn the mixture into a flan ring or tart tin and press lightly with your fingers or the back of a spoon, to cover the base and walls of the ring.
3.... - 49.715
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 45.0496
Chocolate Meringue Torte
This Chocolate Meringue Torte is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Chocolate Meringue Torte for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 38.9817
No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
1. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Place the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Stir the crumbs together with the melted butter until you have a damp sandy texture.
4. In a large bowl beat together the... - 107.702
German Hazelnut Torte
Grease the bottoms of 2 8-iiich layer-cake pans 1 1/2 inches deep, and line with greased waxed-paper circles.
Spread hazelnuts in a small shallow baking pan or pie plate, and toast in the oven at 300°F. 30 minutes.
Rub nuts together in a tea towel to remove... - 45.026