- » Westerner Steak Sandwich
Westerner Steak Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of westerner steak sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for westerner steak sandwich recipes.
Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Place the steak in the freezer for 15 minutes or just until firm. Using a very sharp knife, cut the meat across the gram into very thin slices. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wrap the rolls in foil and place in the oven to warm.
2. On a nonstick griddle or in... - 31.1176
Five Minute Steak Sandwich
Toast bread slices on one side.
Spread untoasted sides generously with softened butter, and lightly with mustard.
Combine remaining ingredients and spread on untoasted side of the bread slices, being careful to cover bread entirely.
Place 1/2 teasp butter or... - 32.0824
Omaha Steak Sandwich
1. Brush both sides of the steak with the sauce, place in a shallow dish and cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the tomato, peppers, onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Wrap the rolls in foil.
2. Preheat the... - 36.3854
Cheese Steak Heroes
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine (1/4 stick), cook onions and green peppers until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove to small bowl.
2. In same skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 tablespoon more butter or... - 32.6833
You May Also Like!
Cut 10 slices bread 1/4" thick.
Butter the slices on one side.
Lay thin slices of meat on buttered side of 5 of the slices.
Then spread with the remaining ingredients which have been heated together.
Top with, remaining bread slices, butter side down. - 29.1361
1. Pass the egg yolks through a fine sieve; the whites can be used for sandwiches or salads
2. Into the yolks, add a quarter cup of oil, drop by drop, and whisk vigourously
3. Similarly, beat in a tablespoon of vinegar into the mixture
4. Add the... - 38.6527