- » Western Juniper Berries
Western Juniper Berries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of western juniper berries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for western juniper berries recipes.
Pork With Juniper Berries
Beat lightly with a mallet or rolling pin.
Heat fat and oil in a frying pan, then fry escalopes for 2 mins on each side.
Remove from pan and wipe pan with kitchen paper.
Return escalopes to pan, together with the juniper berries, orange rind... - 36.9138
Guinea Hen With Juniper Berries
Melt the butter in a large frying pan over low heat.
Add the guinea hens and cook them gently, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes.
Add the orange rind, juniper berries and seasoning and continue frying gently for another 15 minutes until the birds are... - 36.4002
Braised Sauerkraut With Juniper Berries
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain sauerkraut and squeeze of all moisture from it. Keep aside.
3. Place a large ovenproof skillet over a medium high flame.
4. Add the salt pork and sauté till well browned.
5. Stir in the drained... - 40.5509
Braised Venison With Juniper Berries And Sour Cream
Put the ingredients for the marinade into a saucepan, bring to a boil, simmer for 20 minutes and allow to cool.
Put the venison into a deep earthenware bowl.
When the marinade is room temperature, pour it over the venison.
Cover the bowl and marinate the... - 42.9268
This Choucroute Garni is a delicious platter of pork roll, vegetables, sauerkraut, bratwurst flavored with gin and juniper berry extract. Try this Choucroute Garni and let me know if you like it. - 31.5213
1. Take a large jar and place all the ingredients in it
2. Cover the jar and shake vigourously so as to make a well blended mixture
1. Use it to marinade or baste poultry - 27.0229
Sauerbraten is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.062
Roast Haunch Of Venison
1. If the lower part of the leg is used, remove the shank bone from the venison. Place the meat in a large bowl and marinate overnight in the wine with the onion, garlic, bay leaf and juniper berries.
2. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
3. Remove the meat from... - 28.3148
Divide the liver and pork into small strips, discarding any skin and ducts. Place these in a bowl with the onion, garlic, seasoning, wine, brandy, oil and thyme. Cover and marinate overnight.
Stretch the rashers of bacon, using a blunt-edged knife, and use to... - 29.0435
Soak the herring fillets in cold water for 12 hours.
Drain the fillets, rinse them under cold running water and dry on paper towels.
To make the pickling mixture, put the vinegar, water and sugar into a saucepan.
Stir to dissolve over low heat then bring to a... - 42.8768
Sauteed Venison Steaks
Season the steaks well on both sides and put them into a dish.
Mix together the onion, the lemon rind and juice, the juniper berries, thyme, vermouth and oil.
Rub this into the steaks, cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 1 day.
Drain the meat and dry... - 43.9715
Easy Potted Hare
1) Combine the hare pieces in the red wine, shallot, thyme, garlic, bay leaves, juniper and allspice berries and marinate for a whole day.
2) In a thick frying pan,cook the bacon cubes gradually until all the fat is rendered -which will take... - 43.9694
Southern Beef And Bean Pot
Trim all fat from the meat and cut it into large fork-size pieces. Coat in the seasoned flour. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the meat with the onions until evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Add the stock, beans and berries. Tie the bay leaf and... - 28.9987
Grouse En Cocotte
Prick the grouse all over with a fork.
Mix the oil, wine, vinegar, berries, lemon rind and juice and seasoning together in a large dish.
Add the grouse and baste them well with the marinade.
Marinate in a cool place for 24 hours, turning the grouse from time... - 42.8727
All-meat Pate De Campagne
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Using the back of a knife, stretch each rasher of streaky bacon.
Line a 3 lb/1.5 kg terrine or loaf tin with streaky bacon, arranging it widthways across the tin and overlapping each... - 44.0539
Pate De Campagne
Mix all the ingredients except the bacon and put into a 1-quart (1-liter) terrine or loaf pan.
Lay the bacon over the top and set aside for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 325°F 170°C).
Put the terrine in a roasting pan.
Pour some water into the pan and bake... - 41.6563
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.7497
Haunch Of Venison
Lard the venison with the salt pork.
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Put the venison into the marinade and leave for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lift out and dry the venison.
Strain and reserve the... - 47.913
Mix together the marinade ingredients.
Put the pieces of hare into a large, shallow dish, pour over the marinade and leave for at least 6 hours, turning from time to time.
Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Remove the hare from the marinade.
Strain and... - 42.9972