- » Western Cornbread
Western Cornbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of western cornbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for western cornbread recipes.
Bake corn bread according to package directions.
Combine soup, milk, and Tabasco.
Heat slowly, stirring frequently, until hot.
Add olives; heat just to boiling.
Cut hot corn bread in squares; split in half and spoon rabbit over.
Pass extra corn-bread squares... - 30.5811
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) Lightly grease an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4) Put in the cornmeal, mixing well and set aside.
5) In another bowl, beat together egg,... - 44.332
Going Bananas With Cornbread
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients to toss. Set it aside.
3) In another bowl, add corn meal, soy flour and baking powder.
4) Stir in honey and water to the mixture and blend thoroughly.
5) Use a 10"... - 46.2693
Classic Corn Bread And Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 13" by 9" baking pan. In large bowl, prepare corn-muffin mix as label directs but prepare both packages together. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool... - 27.3165
Zarita's Cranberry Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add all the flours to mix well.
3) Drizzle honey, water and oil, and thoroughly combine.
4) Add vanilla, orange peel and juice, raisins and cranberries. Mix properly.
5) Use an oiled 9" x 5" loaf... - 48.7158
Warren's Quasi Stellar Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) In a bowl, add water and honey.
3) Combine all the dry ingredients.
4) Combine the liquid ingredients with dry ingredients. Stir until the mixture becomes just combined.
5) Use a 10" cast iron skillet to oil... - 41.6915
Tex Mex Corn Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Generously grease a 10-inch cast-iron skillet or other heavy skillet (cover the handle of the second type with foil) and place in the oven to heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking... - 36.7494
Corn Bread And Sausage Stuffing
1. Take a heavy skillet, add sausage and using a fork, break up and sauté for 20 minutes till it turns slightly brown and well cooked. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a large bowl. Keep 1.4 cup of drippings in the skillet.
2. Add celery and onions... - 39.8695
Roast Turkey With Corn Bread Stuffing
1. ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown the sausage over moderate heat for 5 minutes and transfer to a large bowl. Melt the butter in the skillet, add the celery and onion and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to the bowl; toss with the corn pone,... - 36.2069
Traditional tamales get a new wrap--golden corn muffin mix bakes in the slow cooker on top of the tamale filling. - 37.4282
Golden corn muffin mix tops a Southern greens-and-corn egg bake. - 38.2149
Chili Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, butter, and corn and blend well.
Combine corn meal, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Pour liquid gradually, but quickly, into corn meal, mixingjust until dry... - 35.0202
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 40.5669
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Sift together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and sugar. Gradually add the egg and sour cream, stirring until well mixed.
3. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently a few seconds. Roll... - 33.3053
Albuquerque Corn Bread Stuffing
Prepare corn bread: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13" by 9" metal baking pan or deep 12 inch skillet with oven safe handle.
In large bowl, with spoon, mix cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in buttermilk and remaining ingredients except... - 43.5494
Skillet Corn Bread
1. Drain corn, reserving liquid. Measure 1/2 cup corn; set aside.
2. In 10-inch skillet over low heat, melt butter or margarine. Spoon 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine into medium-sized bowl; stir in milk, egg, and remaining corn with its reserved... - 31.6259
Golden Corn Bread
Here is a brilliant and time tested Golden Corn Bread recipe! You will love the flavor of this yummy Golden Corn Bread! Try it! - 32.1989
Sift together flour, corn meal, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
Combine the egg, milk, and shortening.
Turn liquid ingredients into dry ingredients all at once, stirring quickly and vigorously until mixture is just mixed and has a lumpy appearance, but no... - 32.1079
Basic Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sift flour, corn meal, baking powder, salt, and, if you like, sugar into a bowl; beat egg with milk and oil just to blend.
Make a well in dry ingredients, pour in egg mixture, and stir until well blended.
Pour into a well-greased... - 36.937
Skillet Fried Corn Bread With Spicy Shrimp And Crab Meat
1) Corn bread: In a mixing bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar and salt together.
2) Stir in the bacon fat, buttermilk and boiling water; blend thoroughly.
3) In a cast-iron skillet, pour 1/2 inch oil and heat over a medium-high heat to... - 45.2846
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Heat frankfurters in water; remove and dry; slash at 1 inch intervals.
3. Prepare corn-bread mix as package label directs. Alternate layers of franks and batter in greased, floured, 1 1/2-quart oven-glass loaf pan.
4.... - 21.1641
Vienna Sausage Shortcake
About 30 minutes before serving:
1. Prepare, then bake corn-bread mix as package label directs, sprinkling with sesame seeds before baking.
2. Meanwhile, cook French-style green beans as package label directs, adding scallions last 3 minutes of cooking;... - 33.9002
Barbecued Fish Fillets
About 45 minutes before serving:
1. In electric skillet at 350Â°F., or regular skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter; in it saute onion until golden; remove onion.
2. Meanwhile, blot fillets dry with paper towels, if necessary. Cut into... - 37.1056
Baked Pork And Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350E.
2. In 13-by-9-by-2-inch oval baking dish or 2 1/2- to 3-quart shallow casserole, sprinkle dry stuffing mix on bottom.
3. If using 6-ounce package, toss stuffing with contents of seasoning packet.
4. In skillet,... - 45.0519