- » Western Burger
Western Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of western burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for western burger recipes.
1) In a skillet heat butter. Cook green pepper and onion until soft.
2) Mix ham to it and cook till brown.
3) In a bowl mix soup, eggs, and pepper.
4) Pour the mixture over ham and vegetables.
5) Cook and stir over low heat until eggs are... - 37.7185
Big Western Bean Burgers
1. In a saucepan, put together 1/2 cup water and soup mix; stir to mix and let stand for 5 minutes until soup mix is softened.
2. Add beans, beef, and relish; stir well.
3. Cook on medium heat until mixture is heated through; occasionally... - 31.0685
Big Western Bean Burgers
In a medium saucepan combine water and the onion soup mix; let the mixture stand till softened, about 5 minutes.
In same saucepan stir in the baked beans in molasses sauce, snipped smoked beef, and the sweet pickle relish.
Cook the sandwich filling over... - 30.9011
In skillet, brown ham and cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Blend soup, eggs, and pepper; add to ham mixture.
Cook over low heat.
As mixture begins to set around edges, gently lift cooked portions with large turner so that thin, uncooked... - 28.628
Cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
Add ham; brown.
Blend soup, eggs, and pepper; add to ham and vegetables.
Cook over low heat; stir now and then until eggs are set. - 25.5254
You May Also Like!
Western Style Sandwich
Blend soup and water.
Spread on toast, covering edges completely.
Top with tomato and onion.
Broil about 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
Top with cheese; broil until cheese melts. - 26.6978
Cheese Burger Bowl
Take the chill out with a hearty soup! Make it easy with the help of a Hamburger Helper mix. - 38.9916
1. Prepare Sauteed Escarole; keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Prepare burger topping: Into small bowl, tear bread into very small pieces. Add parsley, butter or margarine, and pepper; with hand, mix until well blended; set... - 26.8538
1. Prepare spinach as label directs; drain well. Toast English muffins; keep warm.
2. Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs. Into bowl, tear bread into small pieces; add spinach, ground beef, egg, salt, and onion; mix well. Shape mixture into four... - 27.5444
These Roquefort Burgers are a treat ! Try these beef patties topped with cheese and mustard. Your suggestions for these Roquefort Burgers are welcome. - 24.9213
1. Remove the chicken meat from the bones and cut the chicken into strips. Cut the veal into pieces.
2. Grind the veal and chicken in a meat grinder, using the finest blade.
3. Soak the bread in the milk and squeeze it dry. Mix the bread with the meat. Add... - 27.2363
Corned Beef Hash Burgers
Grind corned beef very fine.
Brown onions gently in butter.
Mix corned beef well with potatoes, slightly browned onions, pepper and hashish.
Should mixture be too dry, add a little cold water.
Shape into 6 patties.
Brown in butter on both sides.
Serve with a... - 36.3273
All American Burgers
These All American Burgers are a real treat ! Try these ground beef burgers with blue cheese, sauteed onion or mushroom topping with pepper seasonings and lettuce garnish. Tell me if you like these All American Burgers. - 21.2859
Wash chard; cut off stems; cover leaves with boiling water; let stand 1 min.; drain.
Combine next 7 ingredients.
Shape into 12 small or 8 medium-size rolls; wrap in chard leaves, fastening with toothpicks.
Heat fat in skillet; brown rolls on all sides in... - 32.5732
Tuna Burgers With Sesame Mayonnaise
1) Sesame mayonnaise: In a medium size mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sesame oil, vinegar, cumin, hot pepper sauce and sesame seeds together.
2) Toss the cabbage in the sesame mayonnaise until thoroughly coated.
3) Tuna burgers:... - 43.9873