- » Western Beef Taco
Western Beef Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of western beef taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for western beef taco recipes.
Western Beef Taco
Brown beef in frying pan until crumbly; add onion and cook.
Keep stirring until limp.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in chili powder, oregano, paprika, rosemary, pepper, salt, three tablespoons of taco sauce and Worcestershire.
Blend well and simmer for... - 40.8633
You May Also Like!
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the beef and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Blend in the taco seasoning and cook 1 minute longer.
2. Add 1/2... - 34.5649
Quick Chili Bean Tacos
1. In a pan brown meat.
2. Remove meat from pan.
3. In the remaining fat in pan, cook green pepper and onion.
4. Drain off fat.
5. Stir in chili powder and mayonnaise.
6. Heat through and add meat and beans, mixing well.
7. Place lettuce on toasted... - 43.9327
1. In 2-quart bowl, mix ground beef and onion; cover bowl with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 4 to 5 minutes, stirring and breaking up meat into small pieces every 2 minutes. Tilt bowl; skim and discard excess fat. Stir in tomato sauce, water, and... - 25.0428
Deluxe Open Faced Cheeseburgers
These Deluxe Open Faced Cheeseburgers are a desire ! Try this bread topped with avocado, meat patty, lettuce leaf, tomato slices, onion mixture and finally taco sauce ! This multilayered Deluxe Open Faced Cheeseburgers are good for a party ! Try them and let... - 37.9695
Meatballs In Spicy Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Place half the onion, the minced beef, pork, garlic, oregano and beaten egg in a large bowl, and mix thoroughly.
Knead with floured hands until all the mixture holds together, then form the meat into... - 37.1521
Chili Meatball Casserole
Chili Meatball Casserole is a spicy ground beef bake with vegetables, hominy and cheese. You'll simply fall for this flavorful casserole. Eat it as it is or with pasta. Do let me know if you want to know more about this Chili Meatball Casserole. - 37.763
Biscuit Dough Pizza
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 10 minutes. Add taco-seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and water; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
2.... - 27.5691
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Wrap tortillas in foil and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl crumble beef and cook with onion, stirring constantly, until beef is brown and onion is limp.
4. Then drain and discard... - 44.604