- » Western Beef Corn Casserole
Western Beef Corn Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of western beef corn casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for western beef corn casserole recipes.
Western Chili Casserole
Brown meat; add 3/4 cup of onion and the celery; cook till just tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Add chili and pepper; heat.
Place layer of chips in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Alternate layers of chili mixture, chips, and cheese, reserving 1/2 cup chips... - 36.247
Western Beef Casserole Au Gratin
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 1/2- or 3-quart casserole.
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain well.
Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; blend well.
Spoon into greased casserole.
Spoon corn evenly over meat... - 42.4428
A Hearty Western Casserole
1) In slow cooker, add beef, corn, beans, soup, cheese, milk, onion, and chili powder.
2) Cook covered on low for 1 hour.
3) Serve hot. - 36.1449
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl mix beef, cheese, and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Combine and lightly make into 12 balls.
4) In frying pan heat butter or margarine and brown the balls.
5) Arrange in 8-cup baking dish. Add rice in... - 47.5471
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together cheese, beef and 1 teaspoon salt. Shape the mixture into 12 balls of equal size.
3) Take a frying pan and melt butter in it. Add the balls and brown them evenly.
4)... - 44.1776
Western Chili Casserole
Western Chili Casserole is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Western Chili Casserole, you will always crave for some more. - 39.0595
Corn Pone Casserole
1. In 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, cook beef and onion, stirring occasionally, until all pan juices evaporate and meat is browned. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes with their liquid, sugar, salt, and cracked pepper; over high... - 28.7107
Boiled Corned Beef And Dumplings
Put the water into a large pan, add the salt, saltpeter and sugar and boil for 30 minutes.
Skim, then allow to cool completely.
Put the tongue or beef into a large, deep bowl or casserole and cover with the brine.
Leave for 4 to 5 weeks for a tongue, 1 to 2... - 32.3166
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cut corned beef into 1-inch cubes
3. Grease a 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish or 2-quart shallow casserole.
4. In large strainer or colander, rinse sauerkraut under cold water and squeeze out excess liquid and... - 44.4729
Mexican Beef And Beans
1. In 12-inch skillet over high heat, cook ground beef, onion, celery, and garlic, stirring frequently, until all pan juices evaporate and meat is well browned. Stir in red kidney beans, tomatoes with their liquid, green chilies, chili sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 34.3025
Corn Stuffed Peppers
Combine corn, egg, tomatoes, bread crumbs, onion, meat, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Mix well and set aside.
Place peppers in shallow greased casserole(s).
Fill each pepper half with meat mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Cool; seal... - 40.0251
If you want to try out something new in Mexican cuisine, don't miss out on the utterly delicious Ranchero Casserole which is a tortilla bake topped with meat sauce and layered with cheese meat mixture. Try this and let me know if you've enjoyed it. - 36.6715
Battalian Beef Bake
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onions and garlic until soft but not coloured. Add the bacon and cook gently for 10 minutes, then stir in the mince. Cook for a further 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cut the orange rind into fine julienne strips and... - 36.6414
Southern Beef And Bean Pot
Trim all fat from the meat and cut it into large fork-size pieces. Coat in the seasoned flour. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the meat with the onions until evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Add the stock, beans and berries. Tie the bay leaf and... - 28.9987
Pastel De Choclo
Pastel De Choclo is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Pastel De Choclo recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 40.0613
Banku With Okra Soup
Are you getting bored with the usual soups? Try this funky African soup. Banku with Okra Soup is one of its kind of a dish. The big dumpling and chunky vegetables look really rustic. Have a look and try it out. - 113.07