- » Western Bean Pot
Western Bean Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of western bean pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for western bean pot recipes.
Western Style Bean Pot
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 42.9956
You May Also Like!
Western Chicken Pot Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 12x8 inch baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a large saucepan and mix flour with 2 cups milk in it. Blend nicely.
4) Add bouillon, pepper and mustard. Cook the mixture... - 47.0135
Bean And Cabbage Hot Pot Ouillade
(1) In a large kettle, combine all ingredients except the boiled beans and liquid.
(2) Place the covered pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil
(3) Reduce heat and simmer for 25-30 minutes until potatoes and rutabaga are tender cooked.
(4) Drain... - 41.1342
Bean And Vegetable Stew
Welcome friends and family with a hearty, one-pot Italian-style stew served over polenta. - 37.6515
Black Bean Pot
Place beans in heavy iron pot with salt pork, ham bone and water.
Meanwhile, saute onion, garlic and carrot in fat in a separate skillet.
Add to pot.
Add bay leaf, thyme, nutmeg and hash.
Cover and cook slowly 3 hours.
Add sugar, pot, and... - 41.3444
South Of The Border Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Drain beans and rinse well under running tap water
3. Tip the drained beans in a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Place casserole in the preheated oven and bake, for, 2... - 48.1903
New Version Of Old Spanish Bean Pot
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. In a pan fry bacons till they are crisp.
3. In the drippings add the onions and fry them till they are golden in color.
4. Add onions and bacon with beans.
5. Mix syrup, vinegar, coffee and beans.
6. In a... - 43.234
About 15 minutes before serving:
1. In skillet combine kidney beans with baked beans, onion, salt, seasoned pepper, and oregano; simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally with 2-tined fork.
2. Then spoon mixture into 5 large... - 20.6324
Beef And Bean Pot
In a bowl, combine the minced beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, onion, 1 x 5 ml spoon (1 teaspoon) salt and pepper to taste. Shape into about 100 small balls the size of a walnut, with floured hands.
Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add a single layer of beef balls and... - 29.1685
Spanish Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a large casserole dish, combine beans in their cooking liquid all ingredients except coffee and rum.
3. Cover casserole with its lid or with foil
4. Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour
5. Remove... - 46.0527
Southern Beef And Bean Pot
Trim all fat from the meat and cut it into large fork-size pieces. Coat in the seasoned flour. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the meat with the onions until evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Add the stock, beans and berries. Tie the bay leaf and... - 28.9987