- » Western
Enjoy our collection of western recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for western recipes.
Tofu Western Scramble
If you are looking for a recipe for a healthy breakfast, help is here! Tofu Scramble is a nutritious choice for a breakfast and can be had with bagels, toast, pancakes or can be even wrapped in a tortilla. This dish has the same texture and taste of scrambled... - 128.931
Chef Keith Snow makes the perfect western or Denver omelet. - 116.797
Western Capicola Ham & Egg Sandwich
When you are a big fan of sandwich, then only you can enjoy the exoticness of a Capicola Ham & Egg sandwich! It's super sensitive for your palates and can be prepared within just 5 mins. Want to try? Before that, go through the video to learn the tricks. - 109.879
Homemade Best Western Bbq Ribs
Traditionally, people prefer to cook ribs in barbecue pit. And in this video recipe, Ryan Karcher tells you how. Never bind if you don't have barbecue pit at home. You can get the same delicious result by preparing the ribs in oven too. A heart addition to... - 90.805
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 54.3181
Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize... - 47.2166
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl mix beef, cheese, and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Combine and lightly make into 12 balls.
4) In frying pan heat butter or margarine and brown the balls.
5) Arrange in 8-cup baking dish. Add rice in... - 47.1212
1.In a pan, put tomatoes, water, tomato paste, chili peppers, tomato catsup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder.
2.Also add lemon juice, wine vinegar, salt, cayenne, Tabasco, black pepper, onion, garlic, bay leaves, butter and mustard.
3.Let... - 46.9116
Western Chicken Pot Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 12x8 inch baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a large saucepan and mix flour with 2 cups milk in it. Blend nicely.
4) Add bouillon, pepper and mustard. Cook the mixture... - 45.8466
Western Caribe Omelet
1) In a medium-size skillet, over medium heat, sauté bacon until fat is rendered and the bacon is cooked but not fully crisp.
2) Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain it on a paper towel.
3) In the rendered bacon fat, sauté bell pepper and... - 45.5326
Western Gourmet Ketchup
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip tomatoes for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Remove skin from tomatoes and core.
4. In a 12 quart kettle, cook tomatoes for about 20 minutes... - 44.837
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together cheese, beef and 1 teaspoon salt. Shape the mixture into 12 balls of equal size.
3) Take a frying pan and melt butter in it. Add the balls and brown them evenly.
4)... - 44.64
1)In a large skillet, melt the butter.
2)Put in onion and green pepper and sauté until onion is tender, but not browned.
3)Put in the ground beef along with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and chili powder.
4)Cook till the beef is browned and it is flaky... - 44.5678
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Western Hash - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Western Hash and envy your culinary skills. - 44.1068
Western Frankfurter Bake
Cut frankfurters into 1-inch pieces.
Combine water and salt in saucepan over low heat.
Stir in cornmeal; cook until thickened, stirring con- stantly.
Remove from heat; stir small amount of hot cornmeal mixture into egg.
Return to remaining... - 43.6275
While beans are cooking, arrange chicken pieces and pork chops in a large, greased broiler pan; they should be close together, and in a single layer in the pan.
Brush with part of the drippings or melted butter.
Broil slowly with the meat about 8 inches from... - 43.509
Denver Or Western Sandwich
1. Take a small skillet, add butter and heat to moderate hot.
2. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, stir in onions, milk, bacon or ham, green pepper, pepper and salt and add to the skillet.
3. Allow the mixture to cook evenly, while stirring and lifting it... - 43.0437
Western Baked Beans
Western Baked Beans goes well as an anytime dish and makes no compromise when it comes to the flavor. This is a mixed beans dish powered enough to make the bean lovers go gaga. Just check out the recipe of Western Baked Beans listed here. - 42.9176
Sunday Night Western Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook onion, ham, and green pepper in 6 tablespoons butter for 5 minutes.
3. In a 1 X 10 X 15 inch pan, spread the mixture evenly.
4. Prepare a mixture of eggs, milk, salt, and pepper and pour over the ham... - 42.8541
Western Curry Platter
Try this alluring Western Curry Platter recipe. An easily prepared platter recipe, this Western Curry Platter is a dish which you will always love to serve in your parties. - 42.5152
Western Perfection Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Stir in next 3 ingredients.
Chill until thickened to the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in vegetables and pour into pan (8 x 8 x 2 inches).
Chill until firm.
Cut into 6 servings and put on greens.
Serve with... - 42.0605
Western Shrimp Supreme
Cook mushrooms in butter till tender.
Push to one side in skillet; blend in flour.
Gradually stir in cream.
Bring to boil and cook and stir 1 minute.
Blend in soup, sherry, and cheese.
Stir in shrimp and artichokes.
Heat through, stirring gently.
Transfer to... - 41.8689
Western Bean Stew
In deep kettle, soak beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, add ham bone, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for about 1 hour or until beans are tender.
Drain beans and reserve liquid.
When beans are... - 41.8496
Western Antipasto Salad
Shake or beat together salad oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour into saucepan and just heat through.
Beat again to mix thoroughly and pour over artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olives, pimiento, and parsley.
Cool, then cover and chill thoroughly for at... - 41.7082
Western Style Bean Pot
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 41.3156
Western Beef Casserole Au Gratin
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 1/2- or 3-quart casserole.
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain well.
Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; blend well.
Spoon into greased casserole.
Spoon corn evenly over meat... - 41.2435
Western Salmon Salad Bowl
This Western Salmon Salad Bowl tastes yummy ! Serve up this salmon and pineapple salad with seasonings in your very next meal and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for the Western Salmon Salad Bowl are eagerly awaited ! - 41.1066
Western Beef Taco
Brown beef in frying pan until crumbly; add onion and cook.
Keep stirring until limp.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in chili powder, oregano, paprika, rosemary, pepper, salt, three tablespoons of taco sauce and Worcestershire.
Blend well and simmer for... - 40.8633
This western sandwich recipe is a bacon and egg sandwich recipe. Prepared with onions and green pepper, the western sandwich recipe is great for lunches or supper. - 40.5958
Western Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Lengthwise cut the potato in half.
2) With a spoon, scoop out the pulp from each half, leaving about ¼-inch thick shells. Reserve the shells.
3) Combine together the potato pulp and sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash well and... - 40.5472
Western Pressure Baked Beans
Sort beans to remove debris; rinse, drain, and set aside.
In a 4 to 6-quart pressure cooker over medium-high heat, cook bacon and onions, uncovered, until meat is browned, stirring often, about 15 minutes.
Add to pan the beans, mustard seed, ginger, coriander... - 40.3407
Denver Or Western Sandwich
Try out this Denver or Western Sandwich and you would soon rate this your culinary masterpiece. Unbelievably simple and quick to make, this Denver or Western Sandwich will also win you some great comments and a few envious stares! - 40.3398
Place the onions in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Mix with the oil (if using).
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the potatoes, red peppers, and green peppers.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the parsley.
In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 39.9587
Western Lamb Riblets
Western lamb riblets is a savory and peppy ribs recipe. Prepared with a cooked marinade of chili sauce with beer and honey, these grill cooked lamb riblets have a heady taste to them and is served with cooked marinade sauce. - 39.8246
Western Dessert Salad
1 Prepare the Dessert Salad Dressing with half of the banana.
2 Slice the remaining banana.
3 In a bowl, combine all the fruit.
4 Shred lettuce measuring about 1 quart.
5 In the bottom of each of 4 serving bowls, place 1/2 cup lettuce.
6 Spoon... - 39.6037
South-western Black Bean Tortilla Bites
1) Place the tortilla chips on a non-stick pan, in single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix together salsa and chopped cilantro.
3) Spread about 2 teaspoons of beans mixture on the center of each tortilla chip.
4) Dredge the cheese equally on the chips.
5)... - 39.4936
Western Potato Rounds
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Slice potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices using a vegetable slicer or a knife.
3. Toss the potato slices with oil so that they are evenly coated on both sides.
4. Arrange the potato slices in a large... - 39.0384
Western Salmon Loaf With Lemon Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
To drained and flaked salmon, add bread crumbs, egg, milk, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons butter and 3 tablespoons lemon juice; toss with fork.
Turn into greased 9" by b" by 3" loaf... - 38.8067
Western Pot Roast
Western pot roast is a savory fruited pot roast. Cooked with mushroom with fruits like prune and olives, the western pot roast is flavored with garlic along with ginger and seasoned to taste. - 38.5691
1) In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well incorporated.
2) Fold tuna, chives and green pepper in the egg mixtures.
3) In a heated non-stick pan, sautÃ© the tuna mixture and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until set.
4) Using a... - 38.3109
Wonderful Western Dinner
Wonderful Western Dinner is in fact exactly what the recipe title says. You wouldnâ€™t want to miss this Wonderful Western Dinner recipe. Try it, its just lip-smacking delicious! - 38.1999
In 8-inch nonstick skillet, over medium heat, saute bell pepper, potato, turkey bacon and dried oregano in 1 teaspoon margarine until tender.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
In same skillet, over medium heat, melt remaining margarine.
Pour Egg Beaters into... - 38.0291
Western Baked Beans
Western Baked Beans is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare beans recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 37.973
Western Baked Beans
Advance preparation: Cook bacon till crisp; remove and crumble.
Cook onion and garlic in bacon drippings till onion is tender.
Combine onion, garlic, beans, catsup, wine, brown sugar, dry mustard, bacon, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Spoon into 3-quart... - 37.8857
Western Corn Chowder
Fry bacon until crisp, remove from pan and crumble.
Add onion, green pepper, and celery to bacon drippings.
Saute until lightly browned.
Stir in flour, soup, and chile powder.
Slowly add milk.
Heat, stirring often, almost to simmer, then stir in corn.
Season... - 37.8267
1) In a skillet heat butter. Cook green pepper and onion until soft.
2) Mix ham to it and cook till brown.
3) In a bowl mix soup, eggs, and pepper.
4) Pour the mixture over ham and vegetables.
5) Cook and stir over low heat until eggs are... - 37.7185
In medium skillet, saute green pepper and onions in oil until slightly browned.
Stir in and chili .
powder until well mixed.
For each omelet, beat together 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon milk, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
In 8- or 9-inch omelet pan or skillet, heat 1... - 37.6087
Western Meal-In-One is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely love to talk about this Western Meal-In-One with us! - 37.5511
Western Chili Casserole
Western Chili Casserole is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Western Chili Casserole, you will always crave for some more. - 37.3125
Western Corn Souffle
Melt the 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in saucepan, stir in flour, add milk, and cook until thick, stirring or beating to blend.
Add mustard, salt, and cheese, and stir until well blended.
Mix in corn.
Fry green pepper in the 1 tablespoon butter until limp and add... - 37.0942
In bowl beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
In separate bowl beat egg yolks until frothy.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add ham, onion, green pepper, celery, and skim milk to egg yolks.
Fold in whites.
Pour into a nonstick skillet with a... - 36.8235
Mix 3 eggs with fork just until whites and yolks are blended; stir in half of the ham, onion and bell pepper.
Heat 1 tablespoon margarine or butter in 8-inch skillet or omelet pan over medium-high heat just until margarine begins to brown.
As margarine melts,... - 36.6417
1. In a large pan, cook the ham and then add the green pepper to the same pan till cooked through.
2. Add the onions to the pan and cook again till tender
3. Stir the soup till smooth and add the eggs. Blend well and tip in the ham mixture
4. Cook over... - 36.4504
Radish With A Western Accent
Try out this Radish With A Western Accent; radish the fairly simple vegetable given an overall western makeover! Yeah, this radish in a yogurt, lime and herb base is sich a tasty dish to serve that anyone tasting it is sure to love it. Needless to say, this... - 36.402
1. In a pan fry bacon till crisp and remove retaining about 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings.
2. In the drippings in the pan saute onion and then mix flour.
3. Add milk and cubed potatoes and cook with cover till potatoes are tender.
4. Then add pork... - 36.267
Western Roast Chicken
Combine bread crumbs, onion, green pepper and celery in a bowl.
Blend salt, ginger, soy, melted butter, orange and hot water; stir through bread mixture.
Pack stuffing loosely into bird and truss.
Place breast side up on wire rack in shallow baking pan.
Brush... - 36.1651
Western Welsh Rabbit
In blazer pan melt butter over direct heat.
Add next 3 ingredients and cook till tender; remove from heat.
Blend in flour, mustard, and Worcestershire.
Add beer all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Gradually add cheese; cook and stir till cheese... - 36.0126
Western Steak Barbecue
Prepare steak with tenderizer according to package directions.
Saute onion in melted bacon drippings just until limp.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour sauce over steak and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Turn steak once.
Barbecue steak over... - 35.9541
Western Lamb Riblets
Trim excess fat from riblets.
In saucepan, combine chili sauce, honey, beer, Worcestershire, onion, garlic and red pepper.
On range top, heat mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; cool.
Place riblets in plastic bag;... - 35.6959
Western Corn On The Cob
Husk corn and strip off the silk.
Spread each ear with a little horseradish-butter.
Wrap each loosely in foil and bake in 450 degree oven or put on grill with steaks for 20 to 30 minutes.
Horseradish-butter: Combine butter, mustard, horseradish, salt and... - 35.662
A Hearty Western Casserole
1) In slow cooker, add beef, corn, beans, soup, cheese, milk, onion, and chili powder.
2) Cook covered on low for 1 hour.
3) Serve hot. - 35.4044
Tuna Western Sandwiches
Beat eggs and milk together.
Stir in tuna, onion, green pepper, salt and pepper.
Heat butter in heavy skillet.
Add egg mixture and cook over moderate heat until brown.
Cut in 4 pieces and turn to brown second side.
Put each part of egg mixture between 2... - 35.012
Western Chili Con Chocolate
In heavy saucepan, saute bacon until light brown; stir in oil and onion.
Add meat and fry until brown.
Add tomatoes, chili powder, Ground Chocolate, garlic salt, cumin, and pepper; heat to boiling.
Add kidney beans and green pepper.
Simmer, covered, 20... - 34.8958
Western Barbecue Steak
Melt bacon drippings in a saucepan over medium heat; add onion and cook until limp.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, catsup, worcestershire, horseradish, paprika, pepper, garlic, and bay leaves.
Pour over steak and marinate for 30 minutes at room... - 34.397
Western Party Chicken
1) Cook a mixture of chicken stock, cream and rice until it just begins to thicken.
2) Stir in chicken, pineapple and nuts, being careful not to mash rice or chicken.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then thicken it by cooking for 5... - 34.2877
Western Pheasant Curry
Roll pheasant in 1/2 cup flour; brown in hot butter in skillet.
Take out each piece as it browns.
Add onions to skillet and cook until done.
Add curry powder and remaining flour; add broth and cook, stirring constantly until mixture boils.
Return pheasant to... - 34.2079
Western Sun Salad
Combine blue cheese, oil.
lemon peel, and juice in a small deep bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add sour cream and salt and mix well.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors and mellow.
Place orange sections and salad greens in a... - 34.1607
Stuffed Western Beef Tenderloin
When selecting tenderloin ask your butcher for filet mignon cut 2 inches thick or Chateaubriand cut 1 1/2 inches thick.
Saute' mushrooms quickly in hot butter until limp.
Remove from heat, and stir in parsley and pate de foie gras.
Chill the mixture.
Sear the... - 33.9992
Western Meal In One
Brown meat in oil slightly.
Add garlic, salt, onion, pepper and chili powder and saute 5 minutes.
Mix ir.remaining ingredients, except olives and cheese, and pour into a 2 quart casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Sprinkle olives and cheese on top... - 33.9634
Western Rodeo Omelette
1. In a large pan, place the butter and heat gently
2. Add the ham, green pepper and the onion and cook well
3. Blend the soup and the eggs and add this mixture to the ham and vegetables in the pan
4. Cook this over low heat until the eggs are set.... - 33.837
1. In medium bowl, combine egg, milk, ham, onion, green pepper, salt, and black pepper.
2. In 8-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook until almost set, about 2 minutes. With wide metal spatula, turn and... - 33.8077
Western Chili Casserole
Brown meat; add 3/4 cup of onion and the celery; cook till just tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Add chili and pepper; heat.
Place layer of chips in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Alternate layers of chili mixture, chips, and cheese, reserving 1/2 cup chips... - 33.8022
1. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat for 5 minutes or until crisp; drain on paper towels and crumble. Discard the drippings.
2. Preheat the broiler. In the skillet, saute the onion, green pepper, garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon of the... - 33.7292
Heat butter in small skillet over medium heat.
Blend egg, onion, green pepper, milk, ham, salt and pepper; pour into skillet.
Cook, stirring, to cook evenly.
Shape into flat round to fit bread while still moist.
Place between bread; serve hot. - 33.5934
Western Nut Brittle
In a saucepan stir together sugar and water; add butter.
Bring to a boil and cook rapidly, stirring occasionally until mixture begins to turn golden, then stirring frequently to prevent burning.
When temperature reaches 310° (hard crack stage), remove candy... - 33.0292
Western Salad With Croutons
Soak garlic in salad oil for 1 hour.
Break up lettuce and put in salad bowl, and sprinkle with Parmesan, blue cheese, salt and pepper.
Drizzle oil, then break egg over lettuce.
Add lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Add croutons, and toss lightly. - 32.7397
Western Farm Style Fries
1) Slice unpeeled potatoes using a knife or a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc and empty the slices from the bowl on reaching Fill Level.
2) Take a skillet and fry bacon in it.
3) Take off the bacon from the skillet leaving... - 32.6703
Western Salad Bowl
Combine oil and garlic; let stand at room temperature for several hours.
Combine Worcestershire, pepper, salt, cheeses, egg, and lemon juice; blend well and toss with salad greens.
Strain garlic from oil; discard.
Toss oil with toasted bread cubes.
Add to... - 32.4144
Western Melon Dessert
Chill fresh fruits.
Peel melon, cutting off small slice at one end to expose center cavity.
Remove seeds; drain.
Spread outer surface of melon, with exception of cut end, with softened cream cheese.
Place on cookie sheet; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cut... - 32.3868
Western Special Preserves
Crush currants; combine currants and water in a large sauce pot.
Cook until soft.
Drain juice through jelly bag or several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
Add sugar to currant juice; bring slowly to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook rapidly 5... - 32.3225
Add garlic to 1/4 cup oil.
Let stand several hours.
Remove garlic and mix oil and bread cubes.
Tear greens into large salad bowl (use several different kinds such as head lettuce, leaf lettuce, spinach, romaine, chicory).
Add remaining 1/4 cup oil,... - 32.2405
Combine first 4 ingredients; add oil and vinegar.
Pour over remaining ingredients.
Toss and chill thoroughly before serving.
Serve with barbecued frankfurters and noodles. - 32.1538
Western Beef And Rice Casserole
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Cut the olives into large pieces.
3. Brown the beef in the oil. Remove the meat from the pan and add the onion, celery, green pepper and rice. Cook, stirring, until browned.
4. Add the tomatoes, water, seasonings,... - 31.972
Western Omelette Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top if desired. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once. Refrigerate left over. - 31.7095
Western Slope Peach Melba
1) In a glass bowl, combine together the jelly and raspberries.
2) Set the mixrowave on MEDIUM and heat the ingredients for about 3 minutes, or till the raspberries are slightly warm.
3) Stir well to mix in the jelly.
4) Into 4 bowls, divide the... - 31.6519
Stir-fry ham, onion, and green pepper in butter in a heavy 9" skillet over moderate heat 2-3 minutes until onion is limp.
Mix eggs, water, salt, and pepper, pour into skillet and fry like a pancake until firm and lightly browned underneath; turn and brown... - 31.6433
Western Trout Barbecue
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
When ready to cook trout, skewer cleaned fish on long-handled forks, dip in sauce, and roast over low coals for 10 to 15 minutes.
Dip fish in sauce often to keep it moist. - 31.4707
Western Salad Bowl
The western salad bowl is a vegetable salad made with blue cheese and ranch dressing. Tossed and served, the western salad bowl is crispy fresh and goes well with any dish of choice. - 31.409
Western Hot Sauce
In saucepan combine catsup, water, onion, vinegar, oil, brown sugar, Worcestershire, mustard seed, paprika, oregano, chili powder, salt, cloves, bay leaf, and garlic.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring once... - 31.4025
Western Venison Stew
Coat meat with flour.
Place butter and meat in a shallow 2-quart glass casserole.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for about 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
Stir in remaining ingredients; recover.
Microwave on low for 30... - 31.3958
Western Spinach Salad
Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup liquid; reserve remainder for another use.
Combine peaches, spinach, egg, tomato and croutons in large bowl; toss to mix well.
Top with cheese; set aside.
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion;... - 31.3907
Western Salad Bowl
1) In a large salad bowl mix lettuce, apple, onion, and celery.
2) Drizzle dressing on the top and toss lightly to mix.
3) Serve immediately. - 31.3023
Western Ham Melon Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients with fork; add salad dressing and mix well.
Cover 4 salad plates with lettuce and divide salad among plates.
Surround each serving with melon balls. - 31.2987
South Western Ceaser Dressing
1) WASH A BOWL , NEATELY WIPE IT , ADD ALL INGREDIENTS ONE BY ONE AND MIX WITH A HELP OF RUNNER SPATULA UNTIL IT IS WELL MIXED
2)YOU CAN ADD PICKELED VEGETABLES , ICE BERG LETTUCE ( CRISPY) , ROMANE LETTUCE AND GARLIC COUTONS . - 31.2858
Western Eggs And Potatoes
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Lightly butter a hot griddle or skillet.
Form six (1/2-cup or 125 ml each) mounds of potatoes on griddle.
Flatten with spoon and top each with 1 teaspoon (5 ml) butter.
Cook for 5 to 7... - 31.218
Wash the beans, then soak overnight in enough water to cover.
Drain and place in large saucepan, then cover with salted water.
Cook slowly until tender.
Heat fat in large skillet and add the beef and onions, then cook until brown, stirring with a fork.
Add... - 31.0818
Big Western Bean Burgers
1. In a saucepan, put together 1/2 cup water and soup mix; stir to mix and let stand for 5 minutes until soup mix is softened.
2. Add beans, beef, and relish; stir well.
3. Cook on medium heat until mixture is heated through; occasionally... - 31.0685
Big Western Bean Burgers
In a medium saucepan combine water and the onion soup mix; let the mixture stand till softened, about 5 minutes.
In same saucepan stir in the baked beans in molasses sauce, snipped smoked beef, and the sweet pickle relish.
Cook the sandwich filling over... - 30.9011
Western Corn Chowder
Saute onions, green pepper and celery in butter or margarine until vegetables are lightly browned.
Stir in flour, then soup, stirring constantly; slowly stir in milk; simmer, stirring often.
Add sage, cayenne, corn; heat to gentle simmer.
Garnish with parsley. - 30.8594
Bake corn bread according to package directions.
Combine soup, milk, and Tabasco.
Heat slowly, stirring frequently, until hot.
Add olives; heat just to boiling.
Cut hot corn bread in squares; split in half and spoon rabbit over.
Pass extra corn-bread squares... - 30.7515
Western Recipes By Category