- » Western
Enjoy our collection of western recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for western recipes.
Tofu Western Scramble
If you are looking for a recipe for a healthy breakfast, help is here! Tofu Scramble is a nutritious choice for a breakfast and can be had with bagels, toast, pancakes or can be even wrapped in a tortilla. This dish has the same texture and taste of scrambled... - 128.931
Chef Keith Snow makes the perfect western or Denver omelet. - 116.797
Western Capicola Ham & Egg Sandwich
When you are a big fan of sandwich, then only you can enjoy the exoticness of a Capicola Ham & Egg sandwich! It's super sensitive for your palates and can be prepared within just 5 mins. Want to try? Before that, go through the video to learn the tricks. - 109.879
Homemade Best Western Bbq Ribs
Traditionally, people prefer to cook ribs in barbecue pit. And in this video recipe, Ryan Karcher tells you how. Never bind if you don't have barbecue pit at home. You can get the same delicious result by preparing the ribs in oven too. A heart addition to... - 90.805
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 54.3181
Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize... - 47.2166
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl mix beef, cheese, and 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Combine and lightly make into 12 balls.
4) In frying pan heat butter or margarine and brown the balls.
5) Arrange in 8-cup baking dish. Add rice in... - 47.1212
1.In a pan, put tomatoes, water, tomato paste, chili peppers, tomato catsup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder.
2.Also add lemon juice, wine vinegar, salt, cayenne, Tabasco, black pepper, onion, garlic, bay leaves, butter and mustard.
3.Let... - 46.9116
Western Chicken Pot Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 12x8 inch baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a large saucepan and mix flour with 2 cups milk in it. Blend nicely.
4) Add bouillon, pepper and mustard. Cook the mixture... - 45.8466
Western Caribe Omelet
1) In a medium-size skillet, over medium heat, sauté bacon until fat is rendered and the bacon is cooked but not fully crisp.
2) Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain it on a paper towel.
3) In the rendered bacon fat, sauté bell pepper and... - 45.5326
Western Gourmet Ketchup
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip tomatoes for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Remove skin from tomatoes and core.
4. In a 12 quart kettle, cook tomatoes for about 20 minutes... - 44.837
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together cheese, beef and 1 teaspoon salt. Shape the mixture into 12 balls of equal size.
3) Take a frying pan and melt butter in it. Add the balls and brown them evenly.
4)... - 44.64
1)In a large skillet, melt the butter.
2)Put in onion and green pepper and sauté until onion is tender, but not browned.
3)Put in the ground beef along with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and chili powder.
4)Cook till the beef is browned and it is flaky... - 44.5678
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Western Hash - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Western Hash and envy your culinary skills. - 44.1068
Western Frankfurter Bake
Cut frankfurters into 1-inch pieces.
Combine water and salt in saucepan over low heat.
Stir in cornmeal; cook until thickened, stirring con- stantly.
Remove from heat; stir small amount of hot cornmeal mixture into egg.
Return to remaining... - 43.6275
While beans are cooking, arrange chicken pieces and pork chops in a large, greased broiler pan; they should be close together, and in a single layer in the pan.
Brush with part of the drippings or melted butter.
Broil slowly with the meat about 8 inches from... - 43.509
Denver Or Western Sandwich
1. Take a small skillet, add butter and heat to moderate hot.
2. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, stir in onions, milk, bacon or ham, green pepper, pepper and salt and add to the skillet.
3. Allow the mixture to cook evenly, while stirring and lifting it... - 43.0437
Western Baked Beans
Western Baked Beans goes well as an anytime dish and makes no compromise when it comes to the flavor. This is a mixed beans dish powered enough to make the bean lovers go gaga. Just check out the recipe of Western Baked Beans listed here. - 42.9176
Sunday Night Western Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook onion, ham, and green pepper in 6 tablespoons butter for 5 minutes.
3. In a 1 X 10 X 15 inch pan, spread the mixture evenly.
4. Prepare a mixture of eggs, milk, salt, and pepper and pour over the ham... - 42.8541
Western Curry Platter
Try this alluring Western Curry Platter recipe. An easily prepared platter recipe, this Western Curry Platter is a dish which you will always love to serve in your parties. - 42.5152
Western Perfection Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Stir in next 3 ingredients.
Chill until thickened to the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in vegetables and pour into pan (8 x 8 x 2 inches).
Chill until firm.
Cut into 6 servings and put on greens.
Serve with... - 42.0605
Western Shrimp Supreme
Cook mushrooms in butter till tender.
Push to one side in skillet; blend in flour.
Gradually stir in cream.
Bring to boil and cook and stir 1 minute.
Blend in soup, sherry, and cheese.
Stir in shrimp and artichokes.
Heat through, stirring gently.
Transfer to... - 41.8689
Western Bean Stew
In deep kettle, soak beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, add ham bone, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for about 1 hour or until beans are tender.
Drain beans and reserve liquid.
When beans are... - 41.8496
Western Antipasto Salad
Shake or beat together salad oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour into saucepan and just heat through.
Beat again to mix thoroughly and pour over artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olives, pimiento, and parsley.
Cool, then cover and chill thoroughly for at... - 41.7082
Western Style Bean Pot
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 41.3156
Western Beef Casserole Au Gratin
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 2 1/2- or 3-quart casserole.
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain well.
Add tomato sauce, garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; blend well.
Spoon into greased casserole.
Spoon corn evenly over meat... - 41.2435
Western Salmon Salad Bowl
This Western Salmon Salad Bowl tastes yummy ! Serve up this salmon and pineapple salad with seasonings in your very next meal and tell me if you've liked it ! Your suggestions for the Western Salmon Salad Bowl are eagerly awaited ! - 41.1066
Western Beef Taco
Brown beef in frying pan until crumbly; add onion and cook.
Keep stirring until limp.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in chili powder, oregano, paprika, rosemary, pepper, salt, three tablespoons of taco sauce and Worcestershire.
Blend well and simmer for... - 40.8633
This western sandwich recipe is a bacon and egg sandwich recipe. Prepared with onions and green pepper, the western sandwich recipe is great for lunches or supper. - 40.5958
Western Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Lengthwise cut the potato in half.
2) With a spoon, scoop out the pulp from each half, leaving about ¼-inch thick shells. Reserve the shells.
3) Combine together the potato pulp and sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash well and... - 40.5472
Western Pressure Baked Beans
Sort beans to remove debris; rinse, drain, and set aside.
In a 4 to 6-quart pressure cooker over medium-high heat, cook bacon and onions, uncovered, until meat is browned, stirring often, about 15 minutes.
Add to pan the beans, mustard seed, ginger, coriander... - 40.3407
Denver Or Western Sandwich
Try out this Denver or Western Sandwich and you would soon rate this your culinary masterpiece. Unbelievably simple and quick to make, this Denver or Western Sandwich will also win you some great comments and a few envious stares! - 40.3398
Place the onions in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Mix with the oil (if using).
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the potatoes, red peppers, and green peppers.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the parsley.
In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 39.9587
Western Lamb Riblets
Western lamb riblets is a savory and peppy ribs recipe. Prepared with a cooked marinade of chili sauce with beer and honey, these grill cooked lamb riblets have a heady taste to them and is served with cooked marinade sauce. - 39.8246
Western Dessert Salad
1 Prepare the Dessert Salad Dressing with half of the banana.
2 Slice the remaining banana.
3 In a bowl, combine all the fruit.
4 Shred lettuce measuring about 1 quart.
5 In the bottom of each of 4 serving bowls, place 1/2 cup lettuce.
6 Spoon... - 39.6037
South-western Black Bean Tortilla Bites
1) Place the tortilla chips on a non-stick pan, in single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix together salsa and chopped cilantro.
3) Spread about 2 teaspoons of beans mixture on the center of each tortilla chip.
4) Dredge the cheese equally on the chips.
5)... - 39.4936
Western Potato Rounds
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Slice potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices using a vegetable slicer or a knife.
3. Toss the potato slices with oil so that they are evenly coated on both sides.
4. Arrange the potato slices in a large... - 39.0384
Western Salmon Loaf With Lemon Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
To drained and flaked salmon, add bread crumbs, egg, milk, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons butter and 3 tablespoons lemon juice; toss with fork.
Turn into greased 9" by b" by 3" loaf... - 38.8067
Western Pot Roast
Western pot roast is a savory fruited pot roast. Cooked with mushroom with fruits like prune and olives, the western pot roast is flavored with garlic along with ginger and seasoned to taste. - 38.5691
1) In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper until well incorporated.
2) Fold tuna, chives and green pepper in the egg mixtures.
3) In a heated non-stick pan, sautÃ© the tuna mixture and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until set.
4) Using a... - 38.3109
Western Recipes By Category