- » Welsh Tomato
Welsh Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of welsh tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for welsh tomato recipes.
Welsh Rarebit Sauce With Egg And Tomato
Prepare the Welsh rarebit sauce: melt the butter.
Add the grated cheese and the milk.
Stir over low heat until the cheese melts.
Season and adjust consistency with a little extra milk if necessary.
Lay the required number of trimmed toast slices in a shallow... - 48.2644
Welsh Rabbit And Tomatoes
Combine cheese, butter, Worcestershire, salt, paprika, mustard, and cayenne in 2-quart microproof casserole and mix well.
Cook on 50, 8 minutes, stirring once, just until cheese melts.
Stir a little cheese mixture into beaten eggs.
Slowly stir eggs... - 42.1613
Welsh Rabbit With Tomato
In a saucepan combine the butter and the flour and cook the roux over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Whisk in the beer and the tomatoes and boil the mixture, whisking, for 3 minutes.
Reduce the heat to moderately low, stir in the Cheddar, the mustard, the... - 32.4373
You May Also Like!
Tomato Welsh Rabbit
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk, tomato soup and the red-pepper seasoning; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 3 minutes. Stir in the... - 32.8577
Tomato Welsh Rabbit
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Stir in milk, tomato soup and pepper seasoning and continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
3.... - 43.7745
Welsh Rarebit With Tomato Relish
For Tomato Relish:
1. In a pan, pour olive oil, add shallot, tomatoes, chilli, thyme, brown sugar, and red wine vinegar. Simmer for 40-50 minutes.
2. Season with ground black pepper, remove and set aside to cool.
For Cheddar and Beer Sauce:
3. In a... - 0
Crepes With Welsh Rarebit Sauce
These Crepes With Welsh Rarebit Sauce are a rare treat that you cannot afford to miss out on ! Include these in your weekend special meal and feel free to tell me if you like them. - 37.966
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together mayonnaise, flour, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
Stirring constantly, cook over low heat 1 minute.
Gradually stir in beer until smooth.
Stirring constantly, cook until thick; do not boil.
Stir in... - 35.5852
Combine the beer, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, curry powder and cayenne pepper in a skillet or chafing dish.
Cook over low heat until the ingredients are well mixed and hot.
Add the cheese and stir until melted.
Serve at once on hot buttered toast or... - 25.974
Welsh Rabbit Sandwiches
Heat cheese and milk in blazer pan of chafing dish (use over water bath), or in skillet over very low heat, stirring constantly till cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
Stir some hot mixture into egg; return to hot mixture; stir till mixture... - 35.2093
Welsh Rarebit Using Beer
1. In a small bowl, melt butter or margarine in the microwave for half a minute; add flour and cook for a full minute
2. Add cheese, salt, cayenne, mustard, beer, Worcestershire sauce and egg yolk to it and microwave for three minutes till it... - 41.3784
Mixed Cheese Welsh Rarebit
1. In slow cooker, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and cook with cover on High for 1-2 hours such that mixture boils.
2. Taking a little at a time add cheese, stirring constantly such that all the cheese melts.
3. With... - 40.5826
Creamy Welsh Rarebit
Top each slice of toast with a slice of ham and keep warm.
Put the cheese and butter in a bowl and cook on full, stirring every minute, for 3 minutes until cheese has melted.
Season, stir in the Worcestershire sauce, paprika and cream and cook on medium for 8... - 33.3828