- » Welsh Rarebit Cheese
Welsh Rarebit Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of welsh rarebit cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for welsh rarebit cheese recipes.
Broiled Welsh Rarebit Cheese Toasts
Think Welsh rarebit toasts are too much of a hassle to make for a tea party? Then watch this video and learn to make the delicacy in an easy and hassle free way. Get ready to surprise and impress everyone! - 108.242
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 85.5564
Welsh Rarebit Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together 2 cups of the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat together milk, water, cheese, and margarine until cheese is just melted and then cool until... - 49.5111
1. In a saucepan, melt butter.
2. Add cheese, and milk or beer or whisky.
3. Add mustard and seasoning with salt and pepper.
4. Stir and cook over low heat until the cheese melted and the mixture is smooth.
5. Remove the pan from heat and beat in the... - 46.4036
Welsh Rarebit Souffle
1. In a pan mix the cornflour smoothly with the milk, put, bring to boiling point and boil for 1 minute stirring all the time.
2. Add seasoning and when cooled add yolks.
3. In a bowl beat whites stiffly and fold into mixture.
4. In an omelette pan,... - 43.6452
1. Heat the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for several minutes.
2. Add cold milk to it gradually.
2. Bring it to a boil and cook until it becomes smooth and thick.
3. Add mustard, salt, pepper, beer or Worcestershire sauce, and most... - 43.569
1. In a grater, grate cheese finely.
2. Toast the bread; apply half the butter on them. Keep hot.
3. In a small pan, melt remaining butter. Take away from heat and put in grated cheese, seasonings, and enough milk to make stiff paste.
4.... - 43.4206
1) In a saucepan, heat the butter.
2) In hot butter, add flour and mix well.
3) Add milk and let it boil while stirring.
4) Add all other ingredients reserving little cheese.
5) Heat the mixture gently until cheese melts.
6)... - 43.3656
Asian Style Welsh Rarebit
This Welsh Rarebit tastes absolutely yummy ! Try this Cheese sauce with it's tempting seasonings and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Welsh Rarebit are welcome ! - 42.3666
Spicy Welsh Rarebit
1. In a large 1-quart sauce pan, combine the paprika, beer, mustard and cayenne pepper and combine well
2. Heat the pan over medium heat till the mixture begins to bubble
3. Then add the butter, cheese, and mix well again over gentle heat
4. When the... - 41.9281
1. In a large 1-quart nonstick saucepan, combine the cheese and the flour
2. Set the English muffin aside
3. Mix the rest of ingredients with the pan ingredients.
4. Cook the mixture over low heat while stirring continuously. The cheese should melt and... - 41.5566
Try this easy to prepare version of Welsh Rarebit. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 41.1342
Mixed Cheese Welsh Rarebit
1. In slow cooker, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and cook with cover on High for 1-2 hours such that mixture boils.
2. Taking a little at a time add cheese, stirring constantly such that all the cheese melts.
3. With... - 40.5826
Beery Welsh Rarebit
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Toss cheese with flour.
In 4-cup glass measure, heat beer 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until boiling.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Gradually add 1/2 cheese, Worcestershire and mustard, stirring until smooth.
Heat 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes,... - 39.8092
1) In a bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, paprika, MSG, dry mustard, cayenne and onion powder together; mix thoroughly into a smooth paste.
2) In the top pan of chafing dish over hot water, combine the mixture with Flat beer or light cream.
3)... - 38.9098
Welsh Rarebit With Beer
Melt butter in top part of double boiler or chafing dish over direct heat.
Add cheese, and heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
Put over boiling water, add seasonings, and pour in the liquid mixed with eggs.
Cook until thick, stirring... - 38.6917
Welsh Rarebit With Beer
Melt butter in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Slowly stir in cheese.
As the cheese" melts, stir all but 1 tablesp.
of the beer into it, a little at a time, over a period of about 1/2 hr.
Combine the next four ingredients with the remaining 1 tablesp... - 38.123
Chester Welsh Rarebit
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Coarsely grate or dice the cheese.
Warm the beer and add the cheese to melt, stirring constantly.
Knead the flour with the butter.
Stir into the cheese sauce.
Season the sauce with the mustard powder, Tabasco sauce, pepper and... - 38.0656
Traditional Welsh Rarebit
Welsh Rarebit has a sole taste. The beer and cheese gives the Welsh Rarebit a rousing taste. Welsh Rarebit is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 38.0542
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Toast the bread, and butter the slices while still hot.
Place on baking sheet.
Cut the cheese into small cubes and put in a saucepan with mace, mustard and beer.
Cook over a low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, until cheese melts... - 37.6712
1. In chafing dish or double boiler place cheese.
2. In a bowl combine seasonings and sprinkle over cheese.
3. Add butter and cream and stir until smooth.
4. Add egg to mixture and simmer, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
5. Serve at once on... - 37.6221
Simple Welsh Rarebit
1) Mix cheese and flour.
2) In a 4-cup glass measure, heat beer on high power for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes or until the beer boils.
3) To the boiling beer, add Worcestershire sauce, mustard and 1/2 cheese, stirring until the mixture is consistent.
4) Cook on... - 37.5992
Sharo Cheese Welsh Rarebit
1 Using a little butter, line a pan.
2 To the prepared pan, add the cheese and allow to melt.
3 Pour in beer and blend well.
4 When blended, add the egg, stirring quickly.
5 Mix in the seasonings
Pour immediately over... - 37.5793
Paprika Welsh Rarebit
1. In a large pan, melt the butter
2. Grate the cheese
3. Add the cheese to the pan
4. As the cheese melts, gradually add the beer to the pan. The beer should be at room temperature
5. Stir with a wooden spoon to prevent burning
6. Season with paprika... - 37.4465
Seasoned Welsh Rarebit
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole beat eggs until well blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients except toast and ham.
Heat, uncovered, on simmer for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese has melted and mixture has thickened.
Stir mixture... - 36.9447
Crunchy Welsh Rarebit
Put cheese in a heavy skillet and melt over very, very low heat, stirring constantly.
As cheese melts, gradually add milk, stirring to blend.
Then add egg and cook, stirring, over very, very low heat until smooth and thickened.
Serve on... - 36.5034
1.Cut the toast into long pieces.
2.Heat butter and add greated cheese, milk or beer and cayenne pepper, salt and mustard to it.
4.Apply the mixture on the toasts and cook until brown by keeping in a fireproof dish... - 36.346
Welsh Rabbit Rarebit
1) Into a saucepan, put the butter and melt it.
2) Add the ale along with a pinch of salt and two pinches of pepper.
3) When the mixture is just about to boil, add the cheese and stir just enough to dissolve it. Ensure that the mixture does not boil at... - 36.2134
Welsh Rarebit With Pickle Relish
Melt butter in double boiler over boiling water.
Stir in flour.
When smooth, gradually stir in milk, thenthehot water in which the bouillon cube has been dissolved.
Cook until thickened and smooth, while stirring.
Then add next 3 ingredients, and stir until... - 35.824
Welsh Rarebit Sauce
Melt butter in top of a double boiler over direct heat.
Add flour, salt, cayenne, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce; whisk until smooth.
Cook over direct heat until bubbly.
Slowly stir in scalded milk; cook until mixture thickens.
Place over hot water and... - 35.6422
1. Melt butter in a stiuce pan, stir in the flour, mix well, remove from heat.
2. Gently pour in cold milk, stir continuously and return to the heat, cook until smooth and thick.
3. Add all seasoning, except nutmeg and 3/4 of the cheese.
4. Cook gently,... - 35.6316
Microwave Welsh Rarebit
1. In a large microwave proof bow, place the cheese, beer, salt, Worcestershire, and dry mustard and mix well. Cook these on a MEDIUM (5) for 8 to 9 minutes or until cheese melts
2. Beat the eggs and add gradually to prevent curdling. Cook on MEDIUM... - 35.1743
1) Use a double boiler to melt cheese and butter slowly by using hot water.
2) Gradually stir in ale, when the mixture is half melted.
3) Season with mustard and paprika.
4) Add egg yolks and continue stirring while the cheese is still... - 33.7513
Light the grill at its highest and toast one side of the bread.
Put the toast on a board and butter the untoasted side.
Generously cover with grated cheese and put back under the grill until the cheese is golden brown.
Meanwhile, half fill a small frying pan... - 33.3554
Paprika Welsh Rarebit
Try this delicious version of Welsh Rarebit recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Welsh Rarebit, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 33.3514
Melt cheese and butter in double boiler over moderate heat.
Slowly add the beaten egg, stirring constantly.
When well mixed, thin with beer or milk to desired consistency.
Serve over toast.
Fondue Use the recipe for Welsh Rarebit and thin so... - 33.187
Burton Bite Welsh Rarebit
Put cheese and beer in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Cover and let cheese melt, stirring occasionally, until thickened and smooth, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve hot on toast.
If thinner rarebit is desired, add more beer after cheese... - 32.8202
Combine egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, cayenne, and mustard.
Add cheese and stir until melted; add egg mixture and stir over low heat until slightly thickened.
For thicker sauce, make paste of 1 tablespoon flour and 1 tablespoon milk.
Stir i - 32.2466
Traditional Welsh Rarebit
In medium bowl, toss cheese with flour.
Heat beer in, 4-cup glass measure at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until boiling.
Gradually add half of cheese, Worcestershire and mustard, stirring until smooth.
Cook at MEDIUM 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes; stir once.
Add... - 31.9516
Welsh Rarebit Toasties
Remove crusts from bread slices, and toast on one side.
Then turn and spread, first with deviled ham, then with a paste made of the combined cheese, paprika, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and milk.
Cut each slice into 3 strips.
Then toast in broiler oven... - 31.1846
Rich Welsh Rarebit
1. In a medium bowl or casserole, mix the cheese, beer, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
2. In the microwave, cook for 7 to 9 minutes at Power 5 or Medium, until smooth, stirring thrice.
3. Serve with bread cubes or slices. - 30.847
Texas Welsh Rarebit
Blend shortening and flour to smooth paste.
Add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese, cook until melted.
Just before serving add Worcestershire and wine.
Pour over Melba toast. - 30.687
Processed Cheese Welsh Rarebit
In 1-quart bowl or casserole, beat eggs.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture thickened, stirring about once every minute.
Beat with beater or wire whip to make smooth. - 29.0778
In a small heavy saucepan over moderately low heat, whisk together the milk, flour, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and red pepper sauce, and heat the mixture until it bubbles gently; let it simmer for 4 minutes, whisking constantly.
Whisk in the cheese, a... - 28.972
Combine all the ingredients except cream in top of a double boiler.
Stir over hot but not boiling water until cheese begins to melt.
Gradually, add cream.
Continue cooking over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. - 26.9608
Toasted Welsh Rarebit
Welsh Rarebit is a delicious side dish recipe. The irresistible taste of Welsh Rarebit won't let you go away from it. - 26.47
Welsh Rarebit For One
In small saucepan combine all ingredients except muffin.
Cook over low heat, stirring until cheese melts.
Serve over warm muffin halves. - 23.9931
Melt the cheese in the top of a double boiler.
Gradually add the cream, stirring the mixture constantly.
Add the salt, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce and continue to stir until the mixture is very smooth and very hot. - 21.6315