- » Welsh Rabbit Worcestershire Sauce
Welsh Rabbit Worcestershire Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of welsh rabbit worcestershire sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for welsh rabbit worcestershire sauce recipes.
Nippy Welsh Rabbit
Nippy Welsh Rabbit has a simple taste. The cheese with milk gives the Nippy Welsh Rabbit a fine taste. If you like cheese flavored with mustard then try this Nippy Welsh Rabbit recipe. - 25.5793
Melt the fat in the top of a double boiler.
Add the cornstarch, stir until smooth, then add the milk gradually and cook, stirring until thick and smooth.
Add the cheese and stir until it is melted.
Next add all of the seasonings and serve at once on crackers... - 30.9022
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together mayonnaise, flour, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
Stirring constantly, cook over low heat 1 minute.
Gradually stir in beer until smooth.
Stirring constantly, cook until thick; do not boil.
Stir in... - 35.5852
Blend Worcestershire sauce, mustard, paprika, salt and cayenne in top of double boiler; stir in milk.
Cook over boiling water about 3 minutes, or until milk is hot.
Add grated cheese and cook over simmering water, stirring constantly, until cheese melts and... - 36.3962
This Welsh Rabbit tastes incredible ! Try this savory cheese sauce with toast. Your suggestions for this Welsh Rabbit are welcome. - 28.6202
Turkey With Welsh Rabbit Sauce
Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese and cook until cheese is melted.
Arrange turkey on broilerproof platter or baking dish; cover with the sauce.
Put under broiler until bubbly.
Serve... - 43.8962
1. Melt butter in a 1-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (about 15 seconds at HIGH). Add cheese and heat uncovered in microwave oven about 1 minute at HIGH, or until cheese begins to melt; stir after 30 seconds.
2. Add Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard... - 28.2677
Crispy Welsh Rabbit
Welsh Rabbit is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Welsh Rabbit recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 23.5051
Welsh Rabbit is a savory sauce. Welsh Rabbit gets its taste from milk mixed with cheese and flavored with beer. Welsh Rabbit is served as a side dish with many appetizers and main dish. - 33.3993
Shred the cheese and set aside.
Mix all remaining ingredients in a saucepan and place over a very low heat until ale or beer is hot.
Add the cheese arid stir until it has melted.
Pour over hot toast triangles. - 25.1528
Welsh Rabbit On Toast
1. Combine the beer, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and the liquid red-pepper seasoning in the top of a double boiler; warm over simmering water.
2. Stir in the cheese, part at a time, until melted.
3. Beat the eggs slightly in a small bowl; slowly stir in... - 26.6352
1) In a double boiler or a chafing dish over gently simmering water, heat the butter, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne for about 7-10 minutes.
2) Gradually add the cheese, stir continuously until smooth and thickened, then turn off the... - 32.9093
1. In a large heavy bottomed frying pan or in a basin over a double boiler add the butter and allow it to melt over a low flame.
2. Stir in the flour and seasonings and blend well with the butter.
3. When the mixture forms a paste like consistency,... - 41.6279
Creamy Welsh Rabbit
Melt the cheese in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Add the cream gradually, stirring constantly.
Add the seasonings and, when very hot, pour on toast. - 27.0902
Original Welsh Rabbit
Mix the seasonings in a skillet.
Add the ale and let stand over very low heat until the ale is hot.
Add the cheese and stir until it has melted.
Serve on hot toast. - 31.8469
Vegetable Welsh Rabbit
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
In a medium sauce-pan cook chopped onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, dry mustard, salt, and ground red pepper.
Add milk and Worcestershire sauce all at once.
Cook... - 43.5382
1. In the top of a double boiler combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and liquid red pepper seasoning and warm over simmering water.
2. Stir in cheese, part at a time, until melted.
3. In a small bowl beat eggs slightly and slowly stir in about... - 41.0715
Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Gradually add beer to... - 39.2238
Welsh Rabbit Sandwiches
Heat cheese and milk in blazer pan of chafing dish (use over water bath), or in skillet over very low heat, stirring constantly till cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
Stir some hot mixture into egg; return to hot mixture; stir till mixture... - 35.2093
Classic Welsh Rabbit
Classic Welsh Rabbit has a fine taste. The beer flavored cheese give the Classic Welsh Rabbit a classy taste. If you like beer flavored cheese recipe then you must try this Classic Welsh Rabbit recipe. - 34.7086
Authentic Welsh Rabbit
1. Prepare a double boiler pan. For this take a medium size saucepan and fill it with 3 inches of water. Place the pan on a medium low flame and allow the water to simmer steadily.
2. Fit a bowl over the saucepan such that the base of... - 36.7426
Creamy Welsh Rabbit
Creamy Welsh Rabbit has a velvety taste. The cheese and eggs gives the Creamy Welsh Rabbit a luscious taste. Creamy Welsh Rabbit is cherished by many people worldwide. - 33.0316
Welsh Rabbit With Tomato
In a saucepan combine the butter and the flour and cook the roux over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Whisk in the beer and the tomatoes and boil the mixture, whisking, for 3 minutes.
Reduce the heat to moderately low, stir in the Cheddar, the mustard, the... - 32.4373
Welsh Rabbit And Tomatoes
Combine cheese, butter, Worcestershire, salt, paprika, mustard, and cayenne in 2-quart microproof casserole and mix well.
Cook on 50, 8 minutes, stirring once, just until cheese melts.
Stir a little cheese mixture into beaten eggs.
Slowly stir eggs... - 42.1613
Welsh Rabbit On Toast
In 2-quart microproof casserole, melt butter on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Add cheese, Worcestershire, salt, paprika, dry mustard, and cayenne; mix thoroughly.
Cook, covered, on 50 (simmer) 6 minutes, stirring once during cooking time.
Stir small amount of hot... - 42.2627
Heat margarine in 2-quart saucepan over low heat until melted.
Stir in flour, salt, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in milk and beer.
Heat to boiling, stirring... - 35.6388
Seasoned Welsh Rarebit
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole beat eggs until well blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients except toast and ham.
Heat, uncovered, on simmer for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese has melted and mixture has thickened.
Stir mixture... - 36.9447
Welsh Rabbit In Chafing Dish
In a chafing dish blazer over simmering water, melt butter.
Add cheese and heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
Mix in Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, and cayenne pepper.
Blend eggs and cream; strain.
Mix into melted cheese.
Cook until... - 31.2295
Western Welsh Rabbit
In blazer pan melt butter over direct heat.
Add next 3 ingredients and cook till tender; remove from heat.
Blend in flour, mustard, and Worcestershire.
Add beer all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Gradually add cheese; cook and stir till cheese... - 36.1218
Spicy Welsh Rabbit
Welsh Rabbit is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Welsh Rabbit; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 28.2324
Spicy Welsh Rabbit
Melt butter in top of double boiler over hot water.
Grate cheese, add to butter.
When cheese begins to melt stir in milk, 1/3 cup at a time.
While cheese is melting, combine mustard and water and allow to stand 10 minutes.
Blend in seasonings.
Pour a little... - 33.1189
Welsh Rabbit With East Indian Flavor
Welsh Rabbit With East Indian Flavor is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Welsh Rabbit With East Indian Flavor dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 36.1156
In 4 cup glass measure microwave (high) cheese and butter 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute until smooth.
Stir in salt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce.
Blend with milk and egg.
Microwave (high) 2-3 minutes, stirring every minute until steaming... - 29.0919
1. Sprinkle tomatoes with salt, pepper, sugar, and breadcrumbs. Broil until tender and heated through, about 10 minutes. Keep warm while preparing sauce.
2. In the top part of a chafing dish or double boiler place butter to melt. Add prepared mustard, dry... - 39.6073