- » Welsh Rabbit
Welsh Rabbit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of welsh rabbit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for welsh rabbit recipes.
Tomato Welsh Rabbit
1. In a medium-size saucepan melt butter or margarine stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Stir in milk, tomato soup and pepper seasoning and continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute.
3.... - 43.7745
Vegetable Welsh Rabbit
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
In a medium sauce-pan cook chopped onion in butter or margarine till tender but not brown.
Stir in flour, dry mustard, salt, and ground red pepper.
Add milk and Worcestershire sauce all at once.
Cook... - 43.5382
1. In a large heavy bottomed frying pan or in a basin over a double boiler add the butter and allow it to melt over a low flame.
2. Stir in the flour and seasonings and blend well with the butter.
3. When the mixture forms a paste like consistency,... - 41.6279
Mushroom Welsh Rabbit
Place 2 tablespoons margarine in 4-cup microwavable measure.
Microwave uncovered on high 30 to 60 seconds or until melted.
Stir in flour, pepper and mustard.
Stir in 1/2 cup milk.
Microwave uncovered on high 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds,... - 41.3167
1. In the top of a double boiler combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and liquid red pepper seasoning and warm over simmering water.
2. Stir in cheese, part at a time, until melted.
3. In a small bowl beat eggs slightly and slowly stir in about... - 41.0715
Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Gradually add beer to... - 39.2238
Place margarine in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until melted, 20 to 45 sec [45 to 60 sec].
Mix in flour, salt and mustard.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave uncovered, stirring every 30 sec, until boiling, 1 to 1 1/2... - 38.3814
Authentic Welsh Rabbit
1. Prepare a double boiler pan. For this take a medium size saucepan and fill it with 3 inches of water. Place the pan on a medium low flame and allow the water to simmer steadily.
2. Fit a bowl over the saucepan such that the base of... - 36.7426
Blend Worcestershire sauce, mustard, paprika, salt and cayenne in top of double boiler; stir in milk.
Cook over boiling water about 3 minutes, or until milk is hot.
Add grated cheese and cook over simmering water, stirring constantly, until cheese melts and... - 36.3962
Welsh Rabbit Rarebit
1) Into a saucepan, put the butter and melt it.
2) Add the ale along with a pinch of salt and two pinches of pepper.
3) When the mixture is just about to boil, add the cheese and stir just enough to dissolve it. Ensure that the mixture does not boil at... - 36.2134
English Welsh Rabbit
Combine cream and cheese in top of double boiler.
Add salt, cayenne and mustard.
Cook over hot water (not boiling) until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Gradually add some of the hot sauce to egg, stir well and return to double boiler.
Cook for 1 or... - 35.8083
Add cheese and stir constantly until melted to consistency of cold molasses.
Add ale and seasonings.
When mixture bubbles all over, drop in toast slices, one at a time.
Turn toast over with fork and spoon and serve while piping hot. - 35.6314
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together mayonnaise, flour, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
Stirring constantly, cook over low heat 1 minute.
Gradually stir in beer until smooth.
Stirring constantly, cook until thick; do not boil.
Stir in... - 35.5852
Welsh Rabbit Sandwiches
Heat cheese and milk in blazer pan of chafing dish (use over water bath), or in skillet over very low heat, stirring constantly till cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
Stir some hot mixture into egg; return to hot mixture; stir till mixture... - 35.2093
Classic Welsh Rabbit
Classic Welsh Rabbit has a fine taste. The beer flavored cheese give the Classic Welsh Rabbit a classy taste. If you like beer flavored cheese recipe then you must try this Classic Welsh Rabbit recipe. - 34.7086
1. Slowly heat butter in medium saucepan.
2. Add cheese and beer; cook, over low heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts. Remove from heat.
3. In small bowl, beat egg with salt, mustard, cayenne, and Worcestershire. Gradually add to cheese mixture,... - 34.1943
Welsh Rabbit is a savory sauce. Welsh Rabbit gets its taste from milk mixed with cheese and flavored with beer. Welsh Rabbit is served as a side dish with many appetizers and main dish. - 33.3993
1) In a double boiler or a chafing dish over gently simmering water, heat the butter, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne for about 7-10 minutes.
2) Gradually add the cheese, stir continuously until smooth and thickened, then turn off the... - 32.9093
Tomato Welsh Rabbit
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk, tomato soup and the red-pepper seasoning; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 3 minutes. Stir in the... - 32.8577
Original Welsh Rabbit
Mix the seasonings in a skillet.
Add the ale and let stand over very low heat until the ale is hot.
Add the cheese and stir until it has melted.
Serve on hot toast. - 31.8469
Welsh Rabbit is a delicious sauce that I use often at home. Try the Welsh Rabbit with some toasted bread, trust me its yummy. It will be a great loss if you don€™t try!! - 31.0015
Melt the fat in the top of a double boiler.
Add the cornstarch, stir until smooth, then add the milk gradually and cook, stirring until thick and smooth.
Add the cheese and stir until it is melted.
Next add all of the seasonings and serve at once on crackers... - 30.9022
Tabasco Welsh Rabbit
Melt butter in top of double boiler or in chafing dish over hot (not boiling) water.
Add cheese and as it begins to melt, gradually stir in ale or beer.
Cook only until smooth and hot, stirring constantly.
Mix in seasonings.
Pour over hot buttered toast;... - 30.0666
Cheddar Welsh Rabbit
Preheat the broiler to hot.
Mix the cheese, butter, mustard, beer and seasoning in a small saucepan over low heat.
Stir until completely blended.
Pour over the toast and broil until brown. - 29.4726
This Welsh Rabbit tastes incredible ! Try this savory cheese sauce with toast. Your suggestions for this Welsh Rabbit are welcome. - 28.6202
1. Melt butter in a 1-quart glass casserole in microwave oven (about 15 seconds at HIGH). Add cheese and heat uncovered in microwave oven about 1 minute at HIGH, or until cheese begins to melt; stir after 30 seconds.
2. Add Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard... - 28.2677
Mix cheese with seasonings in blazer pan.
Set over hot water in pan and cook, stirring until cheese begins to melt.
Gradually stir in beer and continue cooking over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
Put on bread slice and bake for 10 mins. - 27.7057
Creamy Welsh Rabbit
Melt the cheese in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Add the cream gradually, stirring constantly.
Add the seasonings and, when very hot, pour on toast. - 27.0902
Welsh Rabbit On Toast
1. Combine the beer, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and the liquid red-pepper seasoning in the top of a double boiler; warm over simmering water.
2. Stir in the cheese, part at a time, until melted.
3. Beat the eggs slightly in a small bowl; slowly stir in... - 26.6352
Easy Welsh Rabbit
Combine Worcestershire, mustard, and paprika in a skillet.
Add ale and let stand over very low heat until ale is heated through.
Stir in cheese and continue to stir until cheese has melted.
Do not overheat. - 26.2911
1. Let the beer stand at room temperature about 30 minutes.
2. Mix the mustard with a little of the milk to make a smooth paste. Put into a chafing dish or the upper part of a double boiler over hot water and add the remaining milk and the cheese. Heat,... - 26.1609
Nippy Welsh Rabbit
Nippy Welsh Rabbit has a simple taste. The cheese with milk gives the Nippy Welsh Rabbit a fine taste. If you like cheese flavored with mustard then try this Nippy Welsh Rabbit recipe. - 25.5793
Shred the cheese and set aside.
Mix all remaining ingredients in a saucepan and place over a very low heat until ale or beer is hot.
Add the cheese arid stir until it has melted.
Pour over hot toast triangles. - 25.1528
Crispy Welsh Rabbit
Welsh Rabbit is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Welsh Rabbit recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 23.5051
Welsh Rabbit Recipes By Category