- » Wellington
Enjoy our collection of wellington recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wellington recipes.
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares the easy steps to this classic dish. While this dish is pricer and more time consuming than most, it is definitely the best and worth the effort! It looks beautiful and is always a crowd pleaser at special and... - 134.07
If you thought preparing beef wellington is simply impossible, you might be wrong. It needs little patience and dedication to be successful in this project. In this video, top chef will demonstrate you the step-by-step process of baking a beef wellington.... - 126.37
Blue Lantern Lounge Salmon Wellington
Show off your French culinary skills by making this salmon en croute. Chef Jason from Blue Lantern Lounge shares his mom’s recipe of Salmon Wellington which they concocted while making the classic Beef Wellington. A nice twist on the standard, this makes an... - 102.294
Beef Wellington In Puffed Pastry
Beef Wellington is a classic dish which is intimidating for many home cooks. Here, the chef has created his own version which is pretty easier than the classic recipe yet uncompromised on the taste. This succulent dish is a great dinner recipe for two or more... - 88.1587
Beef Wellington With Mushrooms
Are you one of those beef lovers who like adding some twist to their regular beef meals? Then this beef wellington recipe is just what you need. Here in this video chef Jones help prepare ultimate beef wellington assembled with mushrooms and shallot and then... - 86.7813
Easy Beef Wellington
In this video The Bagholder shows you how to make easy Beef Wellington with a filet, mushroom pate and puff pastry. Not nearly has hard as many think. You can view the Easy Mushroom Pate video to show you how to make the filling for the tenderloin. Watch,... - 84.3606
Budget Beef Wellington
1. In a large bowl, combine meat-loaf mixture, 2 of the eggs, bread crumbs, parsley, onion, mushrooms and liquid, horseradish, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.Mix lightly until well-blended.
2. Prepare the jelly-roll pan with a lining of foil.... - 48.2767
Day before or early in day: In medium skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute mushrooms with 1/4 teaspoon salt until tender; set aside.
In same skillet, in 2 tablespoons hot butter, saute green onions until tender.
Add livers, 1/4 teaspoon salt, ginger... - 47.8619
1. In a bowl, whisk flour, egg and milk with a pinch of salt to a smooth batter.
2. Stir in the herbs and some seasoning
3. Pour into a jug and leave to rest.
4. Stir the melted butter into the crepe batter.
5. Heat a 7 inch crepe pan and... - 47.3665
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F
2) In a medium bowl, mix together salmon, kasha, sour cream, butter, lemon juice, and salt.
3) Stir the salmon mixture until well mixed.
4) On a clean working board, lightly dust little flour.
5) Spread... - 47.2563
Beef Wellington is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Beef Wellington dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.1783
Pinwheel Loaf Wellington
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl combine onion soup mix, ground beef, bread crumbs, ketchup, 2 eggs and oregano. Mix well.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, shape mixture into 10" x 12" rectangle. Top with ham and cheese,... - 46.4665
Beef Steaks Wellington
Thaw pastry according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet brown steaks in hot oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute on each side.
Drain on paper towels.
Stir together pate, crumbs, parsley, basil, garlic salt, and pepper.
Spread 1... - 46.4243
Beef Tenderloin Wellington
1) In a medium saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Once the butter browns lightly, add in the mushrooms, green onions and parsley.
2) Cook the mixture over a medium flame, while stirring often, till the liquid evaporates completely.
3) Allow... - 45.9025
Sprinkle chicken with 14 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium heat.
Cook 3 chicken breasts 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
Transfer to plate.
Cook remaining chicken; cool slightly.
Melt... - 45.7028
Individual Beef Wellington With Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 475F. Lightly grease a pan.
2) Arrange the tenderloins on the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides of the meat.
3) Roast the meat for about 7 minutes. Take it off the oven and chill.
4) Remove the... - 45.6772
1) Heat oil and butter in a saucepan. Fry the veal till it begins to change colour.
2) Shift the veal to absorbent paper towels to soak excess oil.
3) In the remaining oil, fry onion till soft.
4) Mix it with paprika and flour and stir for a... - 45.6744
1. The day before make Brioche Dough.
To roast filet of beef early the next day :
2. Preheat oven to 450F.
3. Remove most of surface fat from filet and wipe with damp paper towels.
4. Place filet on rack in shallow, open roasting pan, tucking... - 44.6851
Individual Beef Wellingtons
Indvidual beef wellingtons makes lovely meat stuffed puff pastries. Prepared with tenderloin steaks and mushrooms, stuffed in the puff pastries and baked, the individual beef wellingtons are herbed and flavored with added wine. - 44.6188
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F
2. Start trimming the fillet, then take the fillet and marinate in brandy for a few hours and also rub with garlic and season with pepper
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the fillet,... - 44.5983
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in hot skillet; saute shallots with mushrooms until mushrooms are browned and moisture evaporates.
Stir in flour.
Reduce heat; add cream, Madeira, parsley, salt and pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until thickened;... - 44.5574
Turn on oven to 400°F.
Saute carrots and celery in butter or margarine until tender (about 15 minutes).
With a slotted spoon remove them from skillet and place in large bowl.
Add mushrooms and one egg beaten with enough heavy cream to make 1/2 cup... - 44.3615
1. To make the duxelles mixture, in a heavy bottomed skillet, on a low flame, sauté shallots and mushrooms in butter for 1 hour
2. Flavor mixture with a drop of truffle oil.
3. Cool and chill until required.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degree... - 44.1272
Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington
This Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington is delicious. Try this pastry stuffed with irresistible turkey breast, bacon, mushroom and ham fillings with irresistible pepper seasonings. Express yourself freely about this Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington here. - 44.1066
Meat Loaf Wellington
1. Preheat an oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl combine all ingredients except dough and press mixture into a loaf pan.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Cool in pan for 5 minutes, drain off fat and invert meat loaf onto a... - 43.9759
Cut the fats in small pieces lightly into the flour and salt.
Make a well in the centre and add a little of the water and lemon juice to mix with the flour.
Do not beat up the fats.
Pour in enough of the liquid to make a fairly stiff dough, then put it out on... - 43.5135
Tenderloin Beef Wellington
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Heat oil or shortening in oven.
Rub over fillet with cut piece of garlic.
Season with pepper.
Roast about 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow to cool. (Reset oven to 450Â°F for pastry.) Melt butter.
Cook onion and mushrooms 5 minutes, until... - 43.2753
Beef Steaks Wellington
Brush steaks with oil; sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
In hot skillet brown steaks 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer to plate; chill.
Combine ground sirloin, 1 teaspoon parsley, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, and dash pepper.
Divide mixture into 8 portions;... - 43.1698
In skillet cook meat, uncovered, over medium-high heat till medium done, about 12 minutes; turn occasionally.
In large bowl, mix vinegar, catsup, 1/3 cup water, soy sauce, onion, garlic, and mustard; add meat.
Cover and chill overnight; stir... - 43.1408
Place beef on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast at 425° till thermometer registers 130°, about 45 minutes.
Remove from pan; cool.
Stir 2 cups flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt; cut in shortening till size of small... - 43.101
Cabernet Beef Wellington
1. Rinse beef and pat dry. If tenderloin tapers, fold tip under to make roast uniformly thick. Tie crosswise at 2-inch intervals with cotton string to form a compact roll. Rub meat with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set on a rack in a shallow 10- by... - 42.7452
Easy Halibut Wellington
For filling, in a small saucepan cook mushrooms and green onion in butter or margarine for 4 to 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Stir in egg yolk, dill weed, salt, and pepper.
Remove... - 42.7213
Filet Of Beef Wellington
Spread filet with mustard, tie larding pork over it.
Roast in 400° oven for 25 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Remove pork, skim pan juices, and reserve them.
In 2 tablespoons butter, saute mushrooms, ham and shallots for 5 minutes.
Add salt and Madeira.
Saute... - 42.4936
Beef Wellington With Morels And Asparagus
1) Tightly roll the beef in a cling film and chill for 24 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
3) In a heavy frying pan, unwrap and cook the beef in 2 tablespoon heated oil for about 15 minutes or until evenly browned. ... - 42.2252
Beef Wellington Puffs
Spread the beef with 25 g./ 1 oz.of the softened butter and put in a roasting pan.
Put the pan into the oven preheated to hot (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7) and roast for 10 to 15 minutes or until the fillet is evenly browned.
Remove from the oven and allow to... - 42.107
Beef Fillets Wellington
Beef Fillets Wellington is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this beef recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 41.8446
Trim the fillet and tie securely with string to keep its shape while cooking.
Arrange the bacon slices on the meat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place in a roasting pan and roast at 375 degree for twenty minutes. (Or you can brown the fillet first in heated... - 41.7974
Select a uniformly thick centre-cut piece of tenderloin or buy a whole tenderloin and cut off the thin and thick ends.
Package and freeze for other purposes, such as Beef Fondue.
With a sharp, thin-bladed knife, strip off the thin film of muscle that runs... - 41.4298
Flaky Crescent Chicken Wellington
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine spinach, chicken, eggs, dill pickle and celery.
Unroll 1 can of dough into 2 long rectangles.
Overlap long sides 1/2 inch; firmly pressing edges and perforations to seal.
Press or... - 41.3595
Meat Loaf Wellington
Preheat oven to 350°F .
Saute onion in butter until softened.
Lightly beat egg in medium mixing bowl.
Add beef, stuffing mix, cheese, parsley onion, salt and pepper to taste and combine gently but thoroughly.
Form into loaf shape (about 8 x 4 inches) and... - 41.2332
Classic Fondue Wellington
This an amazing Fondue Wellington recipe. This delicous recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try this Fondue Wellington for a filling and delicious Main Dish. - 41.0937
In large mixing bowl, combine meat, flour, salt, pepper, oregano, minced onion, eggs, dry bread crumbs and can of pizza sauce.
Shape into two 9x3-inch meat loaves.
Bake in shallow pan at 350° for 1 hour.
Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
Unroll... - 40.691
Beef wellington is a filling beef recipe prepared with puff pastry casing. Made with a seasoned beef and mushroom filling stuffed in the puff pastry and baked, the beef wellington can be served with mashed potatoes or salads of choice. - 40.2944
Spread beef with 1 oz. (2 tablespoons) of the softened butter, bake in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fillet is browned well all over.
Remove from oven, allow to cool completely; reserve pan juices.
Chop onion finely, slice... - 40.2065
You will simply love Beef Wellington recipe. I bet, once you have this Beef Wellington dish; you will always crave for some more. - 39.9835
Meat Loaf Wellington
Combine 1 egg, wine, and water.
Stir in bread crumbs, onion, and salt.
Add meat; mix well.
Pat into 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
Bake in 350Â° oven for 40 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Remove meat from pan.
Increase oven temperature to 400Â°.On lightly floured surface... - 39.9132
Meat Loaf A La Wellington
Meat Loaf A La Wellington has a superior taste. The beef and eggs give the Meat Loaf A La Wellington a moist taste. Meat Loaf A La Wellington is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 39.5902
In skillet cook beef, uncovered, over medium-high heat to medium doneness, 12 minutes; turn occasionally.
Combine onion, vinegar, water, catsup, soy sauce, dry mustard, and garlic; add meat.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight, stirring mixture... - 39.5481
Remove skin from the turkey breast and reserve.
Then tie meat in several places to make a neat compact roast.
Thin ends should be tied in close to the thicker part.
Spread generously with fat.
Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
Roll in reserved skin and... - 39.4807
Preheat the oven to 425 °F (230°C).
Rub the beef all over with the oil and salt and pepper.
Put the meat on a rack and roast for 40 minutes.
Take the meat out of the oven and set aside to cool completely.
Meanwhile, mix the duxelles with the foie gras.
When... - 39.3671
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3 In a medium saucepan, combine water and bouillon granules.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Add in rice.
6 Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
7 ... - 39.337
This beef wellington recipe is a simple recipe prepared with beef fillets and pate. Cooked in the oven, the beef fillets are spead with pate and and place on pastry roll and folded over the edges. Brushed and sealed with eggs, the beef wellington is roasted... - 39.1828
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Arrange the crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, then press well to seal the perforations.
3) Over a lightly floured surface roll each into a 10x4 inch rectangle, then halve to form... - 38.4129
Miniature Wiener Wellington
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Unpeel casing from liverwurst.
3) Cut the meat into 8 rounds.
4) Cut each round into 4 strips.
5) Trim the strips if required to fit into cocktail frankfurters.
6) On a waxed paper mix cheese and... - 38.2295
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Tie the beef with string (twine). Heat 30ml/2 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, and brown the beef on all sides for 10 minutes. Put in a roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool. Leave the... - 37.9263
Wellington Bread Loaf
1. Cut base from bread loaf and reserve. Scoop bread from center of loaf leaving a 1 cm / 1/2 in shell. Make bread from center into crumbs and set aside (a), brush inside of bread shell with butter, spread with pate, then press mushroom slices into pate.
2.... - 37.7266
Chicken Breasts Wellington
Combine 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese; mix well.
Add flour; stir with a fork until all dry ingredients are moistened.
Remove a 1-inch ball of dough; divide remaining dough into 4 portions.
Chill 1 hour.
Saute chicken in 2 tablespoons butter for 2 minutes on... - 36.9608
In a food processor, combine the flour, mustard and salt.
Add the cheese and butter; cover and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Gradually add 6 tablespoons water until a firm ball forms.
Transfer to a bowl.
Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
Let ham... - 36.919
Set beef on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 425Â°F 25 minutes (medium rare).
Remove from oven and cool completely.
Discard any fat on roast.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread with liver pate.
Meanwhile, prepare pastry (enough for the... - 36.8547
Ham Wellington With Chutney
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Remove gelatin from ham; place ham in greased shallow baking pan.
Prepare pastry for One-crust Pie as directed on package except roll into rectangle, about 11x10 inches.
Place rectangle around but not under ham.
Trim bottom edges of... - 36.8276
1. Set beef on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast at 425°F 25 minutes (medium rare). Remove from oven and cool completely.
2. Discard any fat on roast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread with liver pate.
3. Meanwhile, prepare pastry (enough for... - 36.4759
Prepare and bake Tofu & Cashew Loaf. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. While loaf is cooling, thaw puff pastry according to package instructions. Unfold sheets. On a lightly floured surface, place 1 sheet of pastry directly on top of the other. Roll... - 36.2914
Easy Beef Wellington
Chop mushrooms and bacon; fry lightly together.
Sear filets on both sides.
Thaw puff pastry; roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into squares, large enough to wrap filets.
Combine liverwurst, mushrooms and bacon.
Place 1 tablespoon of liverwurst mixture on each... - 36.0385
Individual Beef Wellington
Melt butter in a heavy frying pan and toss in garlic cloves, stirring so they won't burn; remove.
Sear steaks quickly, turning once, and remove.
You don't want to cook the meat.
Season with salt and pepper and cool.
Spread 1 oz. of pate de fois gras on each... - 35.5315
A tasty mouthful of Beef Wellington is my idea of visiting heaven! Try this wonderful Beef Wellington recipe for yourself and discover the wondrous taste of this dish - 31.6777
Classic Beef Wellington
Classic Beef Wellington is indeed a delight to eat. What I like best is the mixture and flavor of truffles and duck liver with egg yolk I get to taste as I savor this mouth-watering Classic Beef Wellington. It can't get any better! - 30.9005
Baby Beef Wellington Appetizer
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spread each beef cube with 1/2 teaspoon pate Cut pastry sheets into 3-inch squares.
Place a beef cube in the center of each pastry square and fold up sides.
Moisten edges with a little bit of water to seal securely.
Transfer to... - 30.0359
Mash liver sausage and stir in Worcestershire sauce and chives.
Unwrap crescent rolls but do not divide in triangles.
Place rectangles side by side to form 2 squares, each 7 inches square.
Pinch edges and press perforations to seal.
Place half of liver... - 29.7783
1. Peel casing from liverwurst; slice meat into 8 rounds. Cut each round into 4 strips; trim strips to fit into the cocktail frankfurters.
2. Mix cheese and onion salt on waxed paper; roll each strip of liv erwurst in cheese mixture.
3. Split each frankfurter... - 28.3715
Wellington Recipes By Category