- » Weight Watchers Vegetable Soup
Weight Watchers Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watchers vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watchers vegetable soup recipes.
Weight Watcher's Vegetable Soup
Attention all the Calorie conscious, this video is a must watch for you. Fitness expert Anita Stone shares a wonderful vegetable soup recipe that you are going to love completely. Watch it now - 79.8629
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Beef Barley Soup
1. Spray 5-quart saucepan with nonstick cooking spray; add beef and onion. Saute 5 to 7 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. Add 3 quarts water and tomato sauce; cover and bring to a boil. Stir in carrots, celery, and mushrooms. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover... - 35.4413
Cheese And Vegetable Soup
In a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, potato, celery, carrot, and green or sweet red pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
In a small bowl stir together milk and flour; stir into... - 38.5551
Ham And Vegetable Soup
Ham And Vegetable Soup is a perfect starter for a non vegetarian. The great taste of Ham And Vegetable Soup will drive non vegetarians crazy. Chicken lovers must try Ham And Vegetable Soup. - 35.2644
Ground Beef And Vegetable Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain off excess fat.
Stir undrained tomatoes, corn, carrot, green pepper, mushrooms, bouillon granules, oregano, 3 cups water, and dash pepper into the cooked meat... - 29.114
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover tightly, and cook until tender and water is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add vegetables; cover and cook... - 35.0609
Asparagus And Peas Soup
1. In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except carrot curls. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
2. In food processor or blender, in 2 batches, puree soup until smooth. Return soup to saucepan and cook until just... - 29.9009
Curried Squash Soup
1. In medium saucepan, heat oil. Add carrot and onion; cook until tender, about 3 minutes; stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute.
2. In food processor, puree squash with chicken broth and carrot mixture in 2 batches until smooth; transfer to same... - 31.7025
Vegetable Bean Soup With Ham
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven combine beans and 4 cups of the water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. (Or, soak the beans in water overnight in a covered pan.)
Drain and rinse... - 43.4411
Chicken Soup With Rice And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables soften, 5-6 minutes. Add the broth and chicken; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered,... - 33.4045
Chunky Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add leeks and next 4 ingredients; cook 7 minutes or until tender. Add broth, chick peas, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add green beans and... - 34.529