- » Weight Watchers Scallop
Weight Watchers Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watchers scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watchers scallop recipes.
Oven Fried Scallops
1. Preheat oven to 500Â°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine scallops and buttermilk, turning to coat; let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to marinate.
3. In small mixing bowl combine... - 27.1507
Baked Scallops With Creamy Cheese Sauce
Combine all ingredients except bread crumbs in bowl and spoon into large shell or individual casserole.
Top with bread crumbs.
Bake at 425°F.
about 15 to 20 minutes or until top is browned. - 27.9252
Scallops With Dip
Place scallops and 1 tablespoon salt in 2 cups boiling water.
Cover; return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
Cut large scallops in half; chill thoroughly.
To prepare dip, combine yogurt with catsup, pickle, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt... - 27.437
Buttery Braised Scallops
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet bring 1/4 cup water to a boil; add broccoli rabe, cover, and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until broccoli rabe is tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; stir in butter, salt, and pepper. Transfer... - 33.2304
Creamy Scallop Salad
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine scallions, pepper, and celery; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until scallions are softened.
2. Add scallops and stir to combine; microwave on Medium (50%) for 3 minutes, stirring once halfway through... - 31.3289
Lemon Scallops And Shrimp
1. On sheet of wax paper dredge scallops and shrimp in flour, coating all sides.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add scallops and shrimp and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until shrimp begin to turn pink, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer... - 29.7102
Scallop Stir Fry
Thaw scallops, if frozen. Cut any large scallops into bite-size pieces. Snap off and discard woody bases from fresh asparagus. Bias-slice into 1-inch lengths. Set aside. For sauce, stir together white wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1/4 cup cold water. Set... - 35.4642
Scallop And Ham Roll Ups
If the muscle is still attached to the scallop, remove it.
Cut ham into approximately 6- X 1 1/4-inch strips.
Wrap one strip around each scallop and skewer with a toothpick.
Add one pineapple chunk to each toothpick.
Place prepared toothpicks... - 33.4865
Scallop Mango And Quinoa Salad
Place the quinoa in a sieve and rinse well under cold running water.
Combine the quinoa, water, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
Stir, reduce the heat, and simmer, covered, about 12 minutes.
Stir in the corn and continue... - 38.9876
Pasta With Scallop And Wine Sauce
Thaw scallops, if frozen. Halve any large scallops. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender but not brown. Stir in wine, basil, salt, and oregano. Bring to boiling; add scallops. Return to boiling.
Meanwhile, stir together water... - 32.349
Scallops With Cucumbers
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine cucumber, scallions, and oil and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until scallions are softened.
2. Add scallops and stir to combine; microwave on High for... - 31.1255
Scallop, Onion, And Mushroom Saute
1. In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add mushrooms, onion, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice and parsley and cook, stirring... - 33.3063
Spicy Southwest Seared Scallops
1. Drain scallops well; pat dry with paper towels.
2. Combine coriander and next 5 ingredients in a shallow dish. Dredge scallops in spice mixture.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil. Add 1/2 of scallops; sear 2... - 28.8709
Southwest Scallops And Pasta
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine scallions, bell peppers, oil, jalapeno pepper, and garlic and stir to coat with oil. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until bell peppers are tender-crisp.
2. Add... - 33.6342
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Halve any large scallops.
In a small bowl stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and paprika; set aside.
Spray a medium skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Heat skillet over medium high heat.
Cook... - 33.5214
Scallop Vermicelli With Spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt, paprika, pepper, and garlic powder evenly over scallops.
3. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over... - 36.95
Greek Style Scallops
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onions and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, dill, and basil and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low; add scallops and stir... - 33.8848
Blackened Scallops With Lemon Caper Mayonnaise
1. Combine the mayonnaise, capers, zest, and lemon juice in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
2. Combine the paprika, oregano, coriander, and salt on a sheet of wax paper. Dip one side of each scallop into the spice mixture and set them on a plate,... - 34.8145
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Cut any large scallops in half.
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Meanwhile, in a medium skillet combine water, wine, salt, tarragon, pepper, and garlic.
Bring to boiling; add scallops.
Cover and... - 38.8446
Orange Sesame Noodles With Seared Scallops
Combine the soy sauce, peanut butter, oil, zest, orange juice, and 1/8 teaspoon of the cayenne in a large bowl; set aside.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain and immediately toss with the orange mixture.
Set aside at... - 38.2936
Scallops In Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. In medium skillet, heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, 3 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except scallops and rice. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5... - 29.4093
Scallops Con Capperi
This Scallops Con Capperi is a sure addiction. Scallops in this version taste amazing. I like these Scallops Con Capperi with rice. Try out and find what you'd like them with and tell me all about it . - 29.4816
Scallops In Shell
These Scallops in Shell are simply awesome ! Try out this shelled seafood delights and you won't regret having tired this dish. Tell me if you like these Scallops in Shell. - 26.5596
Citrus Shrimp And Scallops
Halve any large scallops.
Place scallops and shrimp in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, combine orange peel, orange juice, soy sauce, gingerroot, garlic, and red pepper.
Pour over seafood.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 30... - 41.6585
Scallops With Green Pesto
1. To prepare pesto, in blender, combine scallions, parsley, basil, cheese, garlic, and oil until just blended; set aside.
2. In large skillet, bring 1 cup water to a boil; add scallops. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until scallops... - 31.628
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes has a smooth taste. The blend of cheddar cheese gives a smooth taste to Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes. Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes must be tried by the vegetarians. - 44.772
Spanish Rice With Chicken Shrimp And Scallops
1. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the chicken, scallops, and shrimp with the salt.
Add the chicken to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 4-5 minutes; transfer... - 36.1936
Best Scalloped Potatoes With Cornstarch
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Spray an 8 x 11 1/2 X 2-inch baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, skim milk, "butter" granules, cornstarch and pepper.
Line pan with a third of the potatoes.
Pour a third of... - 43.8913
Scalloped Potatoes With Corn Starch
For sauce, in a small saucepan stir together the milk, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat. Set aside.
Lightly spray the sides of a 1 1/2-quart casserole with nonstick coating. Peel... - 31.176
Scalloped Potatoes And Leeks
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray and arrange half of the potato slices in plate. Top with half of the leeks, half of the cheese, the remaining potato slices, and the remaining leeks. Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 24.8755
Linguine With Scallops
Linguine With Scallops has a juicy taste. Linguine With Scallops get its taste from scallops mixed with pasta flavored with lemon juice. Linguine With Scallops is inspired by many food resturants all over the world. - 45.3573
Thai Style Sea Scallops
1. Combine soy sauce and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add scallops. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Remove scallops from bag, reserving marinade. Slowly stir cornstarch into marinade with a... - 31.315
Pan Seared Scallops And Bacon Salad
1. Rinse scallops; pat dry with paper towels. Combine paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle 3/4 teaspoon spice mixture evenly over scallops; set aside. Combine remaining spice mixture, dressing, and water; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
2. Place salad... - 32.6803
Scallops With Mild Creamy Ginger Sauce
1. Rinse scallops and blot dry on paper towels.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add scallops; sprinkle lightly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and paprika. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until opaque in center. Remove... - 29.6226
Seared Sesame Scallops On Noodles
1. Combine first 2 ingredients in a small bowl. Dredge scallops in sesame seed mixture.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of scallops to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove scallops... - 34.4685
Scalloped Fish En Casserole
This Scalloped En Fish Casserole is a tasty and sumptuous assortment of fish vegetables and pasta !It's a perfect meal for a hungry stomach ! Try out this conveniently made Scalloped En Fish Casserole and let me know if you like it ! - 27.667
Scallops And Broccoli With Pasta
Thaw scallops or shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large scallops.
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole combine broccoli and 2 tablespoons water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Drain in a colander.
In the casserole mix... - 40.814
Seared Scallops With Caramelized Pineapple Relish
1. To make the relish, heat 1 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion softens, 2-3 minutes. Add the pineapple and cook until the pineapple starts to brown,... - 27.731
Seared Saffron Scallops
1. Heat a medium saucepan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add vegetable oil. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add tomato; saute 2 minutes. Stir in wine and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.... - 35.8604
Cut cucumber into thin slices.
In a small casserole, arrange in layers with green pepper, parsley, salt and crumbs.
Pour in skim milk (it should come almost to top).
End with a layer of crumbs.
Bake at 375Â° F. till cucumber is soft, about 40... - 34.3027
Country-style Scalloped Liver
Cut liver into 14-inch strips and set them aside.
Sprinkle half the crumbs into a shallow individual casserole.
Add a layer of liver, a sprinkle of onion flakes, a layer of tomatoes; season with salt and pepper.
Add remaining liver and repeat layers, ending... - 27.648
Scalloped Salmon Or Tomato Herring
Layer half the salmon in a 1-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with dill weed and pepper.
Top with half the crumbs.
Add remaining salmon; sprinkle with lemon juice and cover with remaining crumbs.
Combine skim and evaporated skimmed milk in a measuring cup and pour... - 40.7336
Scallops Au Gratin
Rinse scallops; cut into cubes.
Pour 1/4 cup liquid Butter Buds into a medium sized saucepan.
Add mushrooms and saute slowly over low heat until tender.
Remove mushrooms, set aside.
In the same pan blend together the 2 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds, or chicken... - 39.613
Sea Scallops Shrimp And Oyster Casserole
Saute scallops in 2 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, for 2-3 minutes.
In a pan, saute onions, celery, green pepper, and minced garlic with Worcestershire in 2 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, drain... - 39.4046
Mixed Seafood Grill With Lemon Butter
1. Prepare grill.
2. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Thread shrimp onto 4 (10-inch) skewers.
3. Thread scallops onto 3 (10-inch) skewers.
4. Place shrimp and scallops on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill shrimp, uncovered, 2 minutes on... - 34.189
Pasta With Seafood
Thaw scallops and shrimp, if frozen.
Halve any large scallops.
Scrub clams under cold running water.
Cover clams with salted water, using 3 tablespoons salt to 8 cups cold water.
Soak for 15 minutes; drain and rinse.
Repeat... - 39.9737
Easy seafood Salad
Bring a medium saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat.
Add the scallops and cook until opaque, 2-3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
Return the water to a boil and repeat with the shrimp... - 33.522
1. Toss the shrimp and scallops with the garlic and salt in a large bowl.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat, 1 minute. Swirl in the oil, then add the shrimp and scallops in a single layer. Cook, turning once, until golden brown on both sides,... - 33.6257
Italian Seafood Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 1/2 cups water, the carrots, tomatoes, potato, leeks, wine, flour, and garlic, stirring to dissolve flour. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
2. Add scallops, shrimp, and... - 32.0661
Portuguese Fisherman's Stew
1. Spray an 8-quart saucepan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the potatoes, carrot, onion, linguica, and garlic; cook until the onion begins to soften, about 6 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, clam juice, wine, saffron, oregano, and crushed red... - 31.6662
Orange Veal Marsala
1. On sheet of wax paper dredge veal in flour, coating both sides.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine and oil until margarine is melted; add veal and cook over medium-high heat, until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate... - 30.4105
Veal Scaloppine With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. On sheet of wax paper combine flour and Italian seasoning; dredge veal in flour mixture, coating both sides.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine and oil until margarine is melted; add veal and cook over medium-high heat until cooked through and... - 32.003