- » Weight Watchers Pear
Weight Watchers Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watchers pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watchers pear recipes.
Maple Walnut Pears
1. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over low heat; add oil. Increase heat to medium-high. Place pear halves, cut sides down, in pan. Cook 3 minutes or until golden.
2. Reduce heat to medium; add maple syrup and brown sugar. Cook 6 minutes or until... - 23.7959
Arrange pear halves, cut side up, in a 9 inch pie plate.
Stir together lemon juice and vanilla, and brush over pears.
Bake, covered, in a 375° oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till pears are tender.
Uncover pears and sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
Spoon any... - 24.3716
A Pretty Pear
Cut pear in half lengthwise.
Remove core, using a sharp knife, then rub fruit with lemon juice to keep it from browning.
Mash grated cheese with margarine.
Stuff cheese mixture into pear cavities, heaping high in the middle.
Stick a clove at the stem end of... - 26.6406
Spiced Pear Salad
Combine pear juice with vinegar, cinnamon stick, and clove in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook until mixture is reduced to about 1/4 cup.
Place pear halves in a medium bowl.
Pour hot juice over pears and chill for several hours, turning fruit... - 36.1915
Pear Cranberry Chutney
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes or until thick. - 32.1627
Flaming Pears Caribbean
Toss the pear slices gently with the lime juice; set aside.
In a medium skillet heat the brown sugar and butter or margarine till melted; stir in half of the rum. Stir in pear slices. Cook till pears are heated through, gently stirring the pear slices once.... - 28.6369
Pear Upside Down Cake With Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place butter in a 9-inch round cake pan; place in oven 2 minutes or until butter melts. Remove pan from oven.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over bottom of pan. Arrange pear slices and pecan halves spokelike over sugar; set... - 34.3491
Pears With Chocolate Sauce
Combine cocoa, water, and cornstarch in a small saucepan and stir until completely dissolved.
Add milk and cook, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
Remove from heat; add sweetener.
Cover and chill.
Place 2 pear halves and 2 tablespoons juice... - 31.81
Apple And Pear Pie
In medium saucepan combine fruit, cinnamon, and enough water to cover.
Cook over medium heat for 7 minutes.
Add cornstarch, stirring constantly.
Cook until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in margarine if desired.
Pour fruit mixture into crust.
Bake at... - 39.5382
Sweet Ginger Pears
1. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each pear so that pears will stand upright. Pare about 1 inch of peel from the top of each pear. Using small paring knife, gently remove stems, leaving small cavity.
2. In small saucepan, heat honey, lemon peel, and... - 32.271
Rosy Pear Upside Down Cake
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 375°F. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick spray.
2. Place the butter in a microwavable cup measure; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on High until melted, 20-30 seconds. Stir in the... - 38.7381
Cumin Lamb Chops With Pear Chutney
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Place lamb chops in a shallow dish. Spoon cumin mixture evenly over both sides of chops. Cover and chill 1 hour.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chops; cook... - 30.9665
Compote Of Pears And Prunes
In medium bowl combine prunes and tea.
Let stand 8 hours or overnight.
Remove prunes from liquid; pit and set aside.
In medium saucepan combine prune liquid, pears, and lemon slices.
Bring to boil.
Simmer, basting pears often until fruit is... - 40.6585
Pinwheel Pears With Raspberry Sauce
Combine the softened cream cheese, ricotta cheese, and pistachios or pecans; set aside.
Wash pears; pat dry. Core each of the pears, leaving a center hole about 1 inch in diameter. Fill each pear with the cream cheese-nut mixture. Wrap the stuffed pears in... - 28.2639
Pear And Creamy Swiss Cheese On Walnut Bread
1. Spread 1 cheese wedge over each of 2 bread slices. Top each bread slice with half of pear slices and half of alfalfa sprouts.
2. Combine mayonnaise and mustard. Spread half of mustard mixture evenly over each of 2 remaining bread slices; place over... - 23.0805
Pear Amandine Mousse
This Pear Amandine Mousse is irresistible ! This dessert drink is so very soothing on your stomach. Try out this Pear Amandine Mousse let me if you have any suggestions for this ! - 41.1814
Pear Prosciutto And Pine Nut Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
2. Divide lettuce evenly among 4 individual plates; top evenly with prosciutto, pear slices, and pine nuts. Drizzle 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing over each salad. - 28.62
Crab Pear And Cheese Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.
2. For filling, combine the pears, crabmeat, cheese, ham, water chestnuts, scallions, lemon juice, and crushed red pepper in a bowl.
3. Place 1 phyllo sheet onto a 16-inch... - 32.8333
1. In medium bowl, mash pears; stir in cream cheese until blended.
2. In small saucepan, bring reserved juice to a boil; pour into separate medium bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over hot juice; pour in 1 cup cold water and stir into pear mixture. Whisk in whipped... - 24.5965
Zinfandel Sorbet With Poached Pears
Zinfandel Sorbet: In medium saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatine is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
Stir in sugar until dissolved, then stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into... - 38.6622
Pear Chicken Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chutney, mustard, vinegar, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
2. In medium bowl, combine chicken, goat cheese, pears, onion, and celery. Add dressing; toss to mix well. - 29.1546
Spice Roasted Pears With Yogurt
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
Combine the pears, lemon juice, cinnamon, and allspice in a medium bowl; toss well.
With a sharp knife, cut each pear half lengthwise almost through to the base into inch-thick slices,... - 33.1137
Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce gives a great taste. The mix of raspberry gives a smoothening taste to Poacched Pears With Raspberry Sauce. The Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce will add a unique course to your main course. - 36.2704
Ham And Fruit Strata
In an 8x8x2 inch baking dish layer bread, ham, chopped pears, and shredded cheese.
Combine eggs, milk, and nutmeg, and pour evenly into dish.
Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
Bake, uncovered, in a 325° oven about 45 minutes or till center is just set and top... - 31.1269
Spicy Fruit Cup
In a mixing bowl combine the undrained pineapple, orange juice, wine, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Carefully stir in the orange sections, pear slices, and strawberries.
Cover and chill for 1 hour. - 25.0045
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Remove cores from unpeeled apple and pear; pit nectarine.
Cut fruits into chunks.
Mix fruits in shallow dish.
Mix reserved juice with remaining ingredients; pour over fruits.
Stir to mix.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3... - 26.8363
This Carbonado tastes awesome ! This meat patties dish can be fondly eaten as an accompaniment with your rice or noodles. Try out this Carbonado and tell me if you like it ! - 35.718
Baked Spiced Fresh Fruits
Halve fruit and remove pits or cores.
Arrange, hollow side up, in shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over fruit.
Bake uncovered at 400Â° F. about 20 minutes for apricots, 30 minutes for peaches, 45 minutes for pears, or until... - 25.6939
Maple Fruit Compote
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole stir together apple juice, maple flavored syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add apples and pear.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 4 to 5 minutes (7 to 9 minutes in low wattage ovens) or till fruit is tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 24.7706
Baked Fresh Fruit
Cut fruit in half and remove pits or cores.
Arrange in shallow baking dish, hollow side up.
In small bowl combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over fruit.
Bake, uncovered, at 400°F.
until fruit is tender-about 20 minutes for apricots, 30 minutes for... - 33.1713
Roasted Beet Salad
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Leave root and 1-inch stem on beets; scrub with a brush. Place beets on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool slightly. Trim off beet roots; rub off skins. Cut beets into 1-inch cubes.
3. Combine beets and... - 35.3007
Turkey Sausage Patties
1. Coarsely shred pear and apple with a hand grater; press well to drain excess liquid.
2. Combine pear, apple, turkey, and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir until blended. Shape mixture into 16 patties (about 2 tablespoons each); place patties on a wax... - 34.0991
Cottage Cheese And Apple Snacks
For dip, in blender container or food processor bowl place the cottage cheese, peanut butter, and cinnamon or apple pie spice.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
If necessary, stir in enough milk to make dip of desired consistency. - 20.8121
Baked Beans With Frankfurters
In a shallow 2-quart casserole combine first 7 ingredients.
Top with tomatoes and frankfurters.
Bake at 350ºF.
for 30 minutes.
Divide evenly. - 33.0611
Yogurt Fruit Cup
Drain and divide fruit among six small dessert bowls.
Top with yogurt and sprinkle lightly with nuts and cardamom.
Serve immediately. - 22.6997
Roast Cornish Hens
Thaw hens if frozen.
Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
Remove giblets and discard.
Save the necks for making stock.
Rinse hens and pat dry.
Gently loosen skin from meat on breast and legs by breaking the membrane that holds the skin to the meat and sliding your hand... - 34.6905
This Poached Fruit makes an excellent side course for my side dishes. Try out this Poached Fruit yourself and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this dish are always welcome ! - 39.7856
Fresh Fruit With Creamy Sauce
For sauce, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese, applesauce, and honey.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
In a large bowl stir together nectarine slices, apple slices, grapes, and banana slices.
Divide fruit among 6... - 28.5005
Refreshing Fruit Bowl
For dressing, in a small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch. Add undrained pineapple. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat. Stir yogurt into dressing till well blended. Cover and chill for 2 to 24... - 25.9359
Gingered Butternut Squash Soup
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Remove seeds. Reserve seeds for toasting. Place squash, cut sides down, on a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 375° for 50 minutes or until skin pierces easily with a fork. Scoop... - 40.5055
Dessert Cheese Platter
This Dessert Cheese Platter is honestly more than a dessert for me. Probably a cheese lover like me can't ask for more ! This cheese ensemble is awesome and filling too. Many a time I skip dinner and have this dessert platter. Can you do that ?What do you... - 23.6379
Cheese And Apple Stuffed Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
Chop half of the apple; slice the other half.
Divide chopped apple and cheese evenly between chicken pieces.
Roll up, folding in sides to enclose filling.
Secure with wooden toothpicks, if... - 35.77
Organic Meal Replacement Smoothie
Looking for a filling cool vegetarian drink to have in place of meal, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out the chef making vegetarian smoothie using berries, fruit extracts and meal replacement. Filling and nutritious. - 112.387