- » Weight Watchers Asparagus
Weight Watchers Asparagus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watchers asparagus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watchers asparagus recipes.
Roasted Asparagus With Shaved Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Toss asparagus with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Bake at 425° for 5 to 7 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender and lightly... - 27.7762
Asparagus Spears With Creamy Mustard Dressing
1. Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
2. Bring water to a boil in a 12-inch skillet; add asparagus. Cook 1 minute; drain and plunge into ice water. Drain well.
3. Combine mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Arrange asparagus on a serving... - 27.8537
Asparagus With Raspberry Vinaigrette
1. In 1-quart shallow microwavable casserole arrange asparagus spears; add broth. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 2 1/2 minutes, rotating casserole 1/2 turn after 1 minute.
2. Add remaining ingredients; cover and microwave on High for 30 seconds, until... - 27.1371
Asparagus With Cheese
In 10-inch skillet cook asparagus spears in boiling, salted water till tender; drain.
Toss together cheese, pimiento, and sesame seed; sprinkle over spears.
Heat at 350° just till cheese melts, about 3 minutes. - 26.0495
Asparagus With Orange Mayonnaise
Wash asparagus; break off woody bases.
Arrange asparagus in a shallow baking dish with the tips facing the center; add the water.
Cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 7 to 9 minutes (8 to 10 minutes in low wattage ovens) or till... - 32.0019
Bring vinegar to boil in saucepan; add minced parsley, capers and lemon juice.
Pour over asparagus; marinate an hour or more.
Delicious as a separate course, or with Fettuccini Alfredo - 23.2287
Combine all ingredients in blender container; process until smooth.
Divide evenly. - 31.7914
Tangy Asparagus Linguini
Melt margarine over medium heat in large skillet.
Cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is soft.
Add asparagus; cook and stir an additional 2 minutes.
Add wine and lemon juice; cook an additional minute.
Season with pepper to taste.
Remove from heat.
In... - 43.7097
Asparagus With Low Fat Mustard Sauce
1. In small saucepan, combine all ingredients except asparagus. Cook over low heat until just warm, stirring occasionally.
2. Arrange asparagus on heated serving platter, or on individual serving plates. Pour sauce over top. - 24.9656
Lemon Asparagus And Carrots
To prepare fresh asparagus, wash and scrape off scales. Snap off and discard the woody bases. Tie the whole asparagus spears in a bundle. Stand the bundle upright in a deep kettle, letting tips extend 2 to 3 inches above boiling salted water. Cover and cook... - 25.9229
Asparagus Spears With Lemon Tarragon Butter
1. Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
2. Cook asparagus in boiling water in a large skillet 1 minute or until crisp-tender. Drain well, and return asparagus to pan.
3. Add butter and remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes; toss gently to coat. - 27.8591
Asparagus And Tomatoes
Snap off and discard woody bases from fresh asparagus. Scrape off scales, if desired. Bias-slice into 2-inch pieces. In a medium saucepan cook asparagus and onion, covered, in a small amount of boiling salted water for 5 to 7 minutes or till just tender. (Or,... - 32.6866
Crab And Asparagus Supreme
Cook asparagus according to package directions; drain well.
In a medium saucepan cook mushrooms and onion in margarine till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in cornstarch, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Stir in milk all at once.
Cook and stir till... - 41.1314
Ham Asparagus Broil
Cook asparagus spears according to package directions; drain well.
Spread mustard on one side of each slice toast.
Place ham slices on bread; arrange hot asparagus spears atop ham.
Toss together shredded cheese, chopped green onion, and chopped... - 31.972
Asparagus And Lasagne Rolls
1. In 11-by-7-inch microwave-safe dish, combine lasagna noodles and 4 cups boiling water. Cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 6 minutes, rearranging noodles after 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute; drain and rinse. Cover with damp paper... - 36.4345
Penne With Mushrooms And Asparagus
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, shallots, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
3. Add broth, asparagus, salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer over... - 32.9277
Asparagus And Peas Soup
1. In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except carrot curls. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
2. In food processor or blender, in 2 batches, puree soup until smooth. Return soup to saucepan and cook until just... - 29.703
Lemony Herbed Asparagus
Lemony Herbed Asparagus has a wonderful taste. Lemony Herbed Asparagus gets its taste and shape from asparagus spearsmixed with oregano and flavored with lemon juice. - 32.3302
Marinated Roasted Asparagus And Pepper Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces; trim and place in a large bowl. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil; toss well. Line a jelly roll pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Spread asparagus mixture... - 34.484
Beef And Asparagus With Chinese Noodles
Place the beef and hoisin sauce in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the beef.
Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, about 20-30 minutes or up to 1 day.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to package... - 39.4673
Fried Rice With Asparagus And Eggs
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
2. Steam asparagus and carrot, covered, 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water; drain.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray... - 34.6303
Cook fresh asparagus spears in a small amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or till crisp tender; drain.
Reserve 3 spears for garnish; cut remaining asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
Or, cook frozen asparagus according to package directions; drain.
Set... - 39.1672
Lemony Shrimp And Asparagus
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In a 1 1/2 quart casserole combine the asparagus, garlic, and water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 4 to 5 minutes or till asparagus is just crisp tender.
Stir in shrimp and green or sweet red pepper.
Cook, covered, on high... - 39.7149
Herbed Vegetable Toss
Lemony Herbed Asparagus has a wonderful taste. Lemony Herbed Asparagus gets its taste and shape from asparagus spearsmixed with oregano and flavored with lemon juice. - 34.226
Scallop Stir Fry
Thaw scallops, if frozen. Cut any large scallops into bite-size pieces. Snap off and discard woody bases from fresh asparagus. Bias-slice into 1-inch lengths. Set aside. For sauce, stir together white wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1/4 cup cold water. Set... - 35.4642
Pork And Noodle Salad
Pork And noodle Salad has nice taste. The stripped pork add a nice blend to Pork And noodle Salad. The Pork And noodle Salad is an easy to prepare recipe. - 42.7024
1. Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
2. Cook asparagus in boiling water 4 minutes or just until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge asparagus into ice water; drain.
3. Place asparagus and next 8 ingredients in a... - 32.2369
Mock Split Pea Soup
Combine asparagus, green beans (with 1 cup combined liquids), celery and parsley in blender and puree.
Transfer to soup kettle with remaining ingredients.
Bring to quick boil, then simmer for about 30 minutes. - 35.2582
Tarragon Spring Vegetables
1. Arrange asparagus, sugar snap peas, and green peas in a vegetable steamer. Steam, covered, 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat; drain vegetables and return to pan.
2. Stir in butter and remaining ingredients. Heat over medium heat 1 minute or... - 28.5491
Red Curry Tofu Stir Fry
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1 -inch cubes; set aside.
2. Combine coconut milk and next 5 ingredients... - 37.8804
1. In medium mixing bowl combine potato, onion, egg whites, flour, pepper, and nutmeg; mix well.
2. Spray 9-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat; brush with 1/2 teaspoon oil. Pour 1/4 of potato mixture into skillet and, using the back of... - 36.373
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Season pork with salt and pepper. Broil on rack 4 inches from heat 2 minutes, turning meat once. Set aside.
3. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add garlic and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Add asparagus and... - 33.573
Fantastic Fusilli And Feta
1. In small saucepan, combine broccoli or asparagus with 1/3 cup water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add... - 32.3406
Marinated Grilled Vegetable Salad
1. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Place asparagus, onion, bell pepper, squash and zucchini in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar and next 8 ingredients; pour over vegetables in plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake gently to... - 38.6515
Holiday Turkey Bundles
In a small saucepan combine water, celery, onion, poultry seasoning or sage, and bouillon granules. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till celery is tender. Remove from the heat.
For dressing, place bread cubes in a large... - 38.4451
Mock Hollandaise Sauce Diet Margarine
Heat margarine in custard cup set in hot water bath.
When melted, stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and paprika.
Stir vigorously and serve immediately.
Good over cooked cauliflower, asparagus, etc - 27.583
These Fish Cheeseburgers are terrific ! No wonder they are a regular but special feature of my lunch menu ! Just try them yourself and tell me if you like these Fish Cheeseburgers ! - 25.1731
Beef Dijon has a smooth taste. All the beef lovers can try Beef Dijon. Beef Dijon with mushrooms adds up the taste. - 42.6052
Grilled Vegetable Platter
1. Prepare grill.
2. Trim eggplant. Cut eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and asparagus in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until lightly charred. Place in a shallow... - 36.3777
Roasted Veggie Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill.
3. Combine asparagus, onion, and garlic in a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
4.... - 37.1547
In a large saucepan stir together asparagus or broccoli, carrot, water, onion, salt, fines herbes, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in zucchini. Cook, covered, about 2 minutes more or till just tender.
Stir... - 34.4873
Easy Chicken Mousse
In saucepan sprinkle gelatin over water to soften.
Heat, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved.
In bowl combine stock, mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper, and salt; stir in gelatin mixture and milk; refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg whites,... - 45.4767
Fish Souffle Ole
Combine fish, vegetable, water, bread, egg yolks, chili powder and salt in blender, and whip until smooth.
Remove mixture to bowl.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold into fish mixture, 1/3 at a time.
Bake in 2 individual casseroles at 350Â° F. for 25-30... - 26.8194
Luncheon Vegetable Plate
Arrange cooked vegetables on a plate.
In small saucepan, combine skim milk, tomato juice and cheese, and heat gently until cheese melts.
Pour over vegetables. - 27.8073
Baked Vegetable Penne
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion; saute 4 minutes. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add... - 35.7811
Stir Fried Beef With Vegetables
1. Combine 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the sherry in a zip-close plastic bag; add the steak. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the steak. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large, heavy nonstick... - 36.496
Vegetable Cheese Puff
These Vegetable Cheese Puffs are an ideal snack for weight watchers who donâ€™t want to overstuff themselves and at the same time don't want to experience that lingering hunger . Just try these Vegetable Cheese Puffs and let me know if you've enjoyed... - 40.3625
Mediterranean Tilapia With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Spread asparagus on the cookie sheet and and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast 15 – 20 minutes until asparagus is... - 37.4182