- » Weight Watcher Salsa Chicken
Weight Watcher Salsa Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watcher salsa chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watcher salsa chicken recipes.
Venezuelan Skillet Chicken With Salsa Verde
Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and set over medium heat.
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt, add it to the skillet, and cook until browned, about 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate.
Heat the oil in the same skillet over medium... - 42.034
Chicken Breasts With Avocado Salsa
1. Combine first 3 ingredients; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken, and add salsa to pan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes or until chicken is... - 30.6189
Southwest Grilled Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Combine the cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar in a small bowl. Brush the chicken all over with the... - 35.4691
Jalapeno Chicken Fajitas
In medium bowl, combine lime juice, water and garlic; add chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade; grill or broil as desired.
Place 2 Lite-linehalves on each tortilla.
Slice chicken diagonally into thin strips; place on... - 30.5944
Wrap tortillas in foil.
Place in a 300° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till heated through.
Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion and garlic; stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add red pepper; stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes more or till... - 41.8153
Quick California Chicken Salad
1. Onto each of 2 individual plates arrange half of the lettuce; decoratively arrange half of the chicken, cantaloupe, and avocado over lettuce.
2. In small bowl combine remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Spoon over salad. - 32.184
Spray a 9 inch pie plate with nonstick spray coating.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together chicken or turkey, corn, and green chili peppers.
Spread mixture in pie plate.
In the same bowl stir together eggs and milk.
Beat in flour, salt, and pepper.
Pour over... - 38.8945
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Italian Tomato And Rice Soup
In a large saucepan combine the salsa, tomato juice, brown rice, onion, Italian seasoning, bouillon granules, garlic, pepper, and 2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, place frozen vegetables in a... - 41.4046