- » Weight Watcher Noodles Cheese
Weight Watcher Noodles Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watcher noodles cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watcher noodles cheese recipes.
Jambalaya Of Noodles And Vegetables
Heat chicken bouillon in saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients (except noodles).
Continue cooking till liquid is almost all evaporated.
Stir in noodles and reheat - 25.6079
These Cottage Noodles have won my heart ! At the moment, I cannot think of a better noodles dish for my meals or even breakfast with a lil' flexibility. Try out these Cottage Noodles at the earliest and the adulation infection is going to catch you faster... - 35.8993
Noodle Cheese And Prune Pudding
In a medium bowl combine milk, prunes, sweetener, flour, and cinnamon.
Combine noodles and cottage cheese in a large bowl and transfer to a 10x6x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Pour prune mixture over noodles.
Bake at 375°F.
for about 1 hour or until hot... - 33.7388
Noodles With Cheese And Broccoli
These Noodles with Cheese and Broccoli have redefined my meal fare ! Earlier I used to have noodles with other vegetables, but always felt it could've been better. The Broccoli and Cheese make me feel as though my taste buds have reached their destination.... - 34.9823
Three Cheese Micro Macaroni
1. In 2-quart casserole, in microwave oven, melt margarine on High 30 seconds. Stir in onion and garlic; microwave on High 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well to combine. Cover and microwave on High 3 minutes, until heated through. Let... - 30.3374
1. In blender combine first 5 ingredients and process until smooth, scraping down sides of container as necessary; set aside.
2. In 1-quart nonstick saucepan melt margarine; add onion and garlic and saute' over medium-high heat until onion is softened, 1 to 2... - 33.6905
Easy Manicotti Florentine
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In large bowl, combine spinach, cottage and ricotta cheeses, salt, and pepper until blended. Pour 1 cup of the sauce and 1/4 cup water into an 11-by-7-inch baking pan; spread to make an even layer.
3. With teaspoon, stuff each... - 33.9326
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (firm), about 9 minutes. Drain, cover with damp paper towel, and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add turkey and onion. Cook over... - 36.6449
Vegetables, Macaroni And Cheese Medley
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In blender, combine cottage cheese, mustard, pepper sauce, and 1/2 cup water until smooth.
3. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour in cheese mixture and stir until thoroughly blended.
4. Spray 3-quart casserole with... - 35.3026
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, drain and flake tuna; set aside.
Melt margarine, then toss with bread crumbs; set aside.
In a large saucepan combine frozen green beans, mushrooms, onion, green or red pepper,... - 41.5905
Eggplant Cheese Lasagna
1. In large skillet or saucepan, in 2 batches, steam eggplant on rack over simmering water until very tender; set aside on paper towels to drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In small bowl, combine ricotta, 2 ounces of the mozzarella, the egg white, parsley,... - 33.5667
Combine sauerkraut, caraway seeds and celery salt.
Combine noodles, margarine, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Place 3/4 of the sauerkraut in a small casserole.
Cover with noodles.
Arrange cheese over noodles and top with remaining... - 29.8973
Fantastic Fusilli And Feta
1. In small saucepan, combine broccoli or asparagus with 1/3 cup water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add... - 32.3406
Fettuccine And Sprouts Alfredo
This Fettuccini And Sprouts Alfredo is fantabulous ,to say the least ! This buttry noodles dish is what you need the most when really famished. Try this Fettuccini and Sprouts Alfredo this weekend and tell me what you think about this dish ! - 32.8047
Tuna Linguine Casserole
Cook noodles according to directions on package, omitting salt.
Rinse and drain.
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until onion is transparent, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
In a large... - 44.786
Fettuccine Alfredo With Skimmed Milk
1. To prepare yogurt cheese, set medium strainer lined with coffee filter over medium bowl. Place yogurt in lined strainer; cover and refrigerate until 1/2 cup yogurt cheese remains, about 5 hours. Discard drained liquid.
2. Spray medium nonstick skillet with... - 32.5204
In a large saucepan fitted with a steamer basket, layer broccoli, mushrooms and zucchini.
Steam for about 3 minutes, or until just tender-crisp.
In a large, nonstick skillet or nonstick wok, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and... - 46.1036
Tangy Asparagus Linguini
Melt margarine over medium heat in large skillet.
Cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is soft.
Add asparagus; cook and stir an additional 2 minutes.
Add wine and lemon juice; cook an additional minute.
Season with pepper to taste.
Remove from heat.
In... - 43.7097
Ricotta Parmesan Pasta
1. In medium nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add garlic. Cook over medium heat 1 minute.
2. Add ricotta and 2 tablespoons water; cook, stirring occasionally, until creamy, about 1 minute. Add pasta and pepper; stir to combine. Spoon evenly onto 2 serving... - 27.0404
Vegetarian Sauce With Whole Wheat Pasta
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and garlic and saute until onions are soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except pasta and cheese, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about 1 hour,... - 47.018
1. To prepare sauce, spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in tomato... - 31.8569
Cottage Cheese & Vegetable Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again; set aside.
Stir together egg whites, cottage cheese, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Set aside. Cook broccoli or green beans according to package directions. Drain; set... - 36.5071
Macaroni And Cheese
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain, then add milk and sour cream instead of the butter or margarine called for on the package.
Mix well to coat evenly.
Add contents of the cheese-sauce packet; mix well.
Serve hot. - 26.4129
Tomato And Feta Cheese Salad
This Tomato and Feta Cheese Salad is what I'd love with my noodles for lunch. This Greek dish is convenient to make. Simply enjoy the mind blowing tomato and Feta cheese combination for a get-together with friends or even otherwise with any meal. Feel free to... - 28.0822
Vegetarian Lasagna With Tofu
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In medium saucepan, combine tomato sauce, garlic powder, oregano, and basil. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms; remove from heat.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients... - 39.2702
Turkey Artichoke Lasagna
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.In large skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onions are translucent, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes. Add turkey and cook until lightly browned, 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently to break up meat. Stir... - 37.7026
Garlic Flavored Baked Lasagna
This Baked Lasagna never fails to make my heart crave for it whenever I even think about it ! I simply can't wait to make it once more for a meal ! Why don't you try out this terrific Baked Lasagna and let me know if you like it ! - 38.4131
Asparagus And Lasagne Rolls
1. In 11-by-7-inch microwave-safe dish, combine lasagna noodles and 4 cups boiling water. Cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 6 minutes, rearranging noodles after 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute; drain and rinse. Cover with damp paper... - 36.4345
Non Fat Ricotta Spinach Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl, combine spinach, ri-cotta, egg, parsley, and garlic powder.
3. Spread 1 cup tomato sauce in 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, overlapping if necessary. (Be careful that noodles do not touch... - 34.6711
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Cook spinach and lasagna noodles separately according to the package directions.
Drain and set aside.
For the sauce, chop onion and green pepper.
Spray a cold large saucepan with nonstick spray coating; heat over medium heat.
Add onion, green pepper,... - 42.049
Cook noodles and broccoli separately according to their package directions; drain well.
For sauce, cut up canned tomatoes.
In a large saucepan stir together undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, onion, green pepper, basil, bay leaves, and... - 42.6908
My Kid's Favorite Giant Shells
Cook the noodles as directed on box.
Cook the turkey meat in a bowl in the microwave.
Cover bowl with a piece of waxed paper and cook 5 minutes.
Remove and stir.
Return to microwave and cook about 3-4 more minutes.
Drain turkey meat in a colander.
In a large... - 37.5249
Tuna Tetrazzini On Broccoli
In top of double boiler, over boiling water, combine Mushroom White Sauce and cheese.
Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
Remove from heat.
Stir in tuna.
Make a layer of hot noodles on a serving dish.
Top with hot broccoli.
Spoon tuna mixture over... - 31.3479
Spinach And Ham Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles in lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or till al dente.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
For sauce, in a medium saucepan... - 39.4205
Broccoli And Chicken Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions.
In a 2 quart casserole stir together noodles, chicken or turkey, broccoli, and green onions.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, milk, cheese, basil, and pepper.
Stir into noodle mixture.
Bake,... - 38.0872
Pasta Salad Primavera
Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, broccoli, peas or carrots, (or both) fat-free dressing and basil.
Add cheese and noodles; toss lightly and chill. - 29.9672
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes longer; add zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, and pepper, and cook 1 minute.
2. Add... - 29.0203
Salmon And Pasta Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and rinse under cold running water until noodles are cool.
Drain, place in bowl and add oil; mix to coat evenly.
In a bowl, mash salmon, including bones.
Add Worcestershire, onion,... - 42.545
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Oil 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish lightly.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon Crisco Oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until tender. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley,... - 38.0765
Lukshen Kugel is a delicious dessert Yiddish delight that you simply can't resist. This Popular Jewish flatbread pudding is a never miss item. Try this Lukshen Kugel. Its quite easy for a special evening with your friends and enjoy their compliments. You can... - 47.5098
Italian Pasta Primavera
In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, microwave Italian dressing, green onions and carrots (if used), covered, at High (full power) 4 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining assorted fresh vegetables and microwave, covered, at High 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir in... - 41.0295
Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine
Saute shrimp and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until shrimp are pink.
Stir in tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes.
Blend in skim milk, flour, and green onions.
Add red pepper now if you are using it.
Sprinkle in Parmesan cheese.
Heat until smooth and... - 37.4893
Spaghetti Ring Florentine
Line a tube or angel food cake pan with foil.
Spray a non-fat cooking spray on foil.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Cook spinach according to directions, adding onion; drain, pressing out liquid with the back of a... - 39.0588
Ziti And Turkey Casserole
Cook ziti as package directs.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Add 1 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds; toss until coated.
Add 2 Tbs.Parmesan; toss to coat.
Spray a 2-qt.casserole dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium saucepan... - 39.7129