- » Weight Watcher Mexican Chicken Breast
Weight Watcher Mexican Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watcher mexican chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watcher mexican chicken breast recipes.
Chicken Breasts With Avocado Salsa
1. Combine first 3 ingredients; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken, and add salsa to pan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes or until chicken is... - 29.4464
Brazilian Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Spray a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
Place the chicken pieces between sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper.
Using a meat mallet or a rolling pin, pound the chicken until it is about 1/4-inch thick.
Combine the corn,... - 41.0942
Spicy Chicken Tacos
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
2. Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4.... - 36.0046
Mexicali Oven Fried Chicken
In a bowl combine the cornmeal, flour, dried oregano, and chili powder; place cornmeal mixture on a sheet of waxed paper. Set aside.
To skin the chicken pieces, use your fingers to pull the skin away from the meat; discard the skin. Rinse the chicken pieces.... - 28.5666
Lemony Chicken Fajitas
To make marinade, combine garlic, oil, lemon or lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper in a bowl.
Cut chicken lengthwise into thin 3/8-inch strips.
Add to marinade, toss to coat evenly and let chicken marinate in refrigerator 10 to 20... - 44.0957
Greek Chicken Salad Pita
1. Sprinkle chicken with Greek seasoning.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
3. Combine chicken and roasted bell peppers... - 35.5685
Southwest Grilled Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Combine the cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar in a small bowl. Brush the chicken all over with the... - 34.2867