- » Weight Watcher Mexican Chicken Breast
Weight Watcher Mexican Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watcher mexican chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watcher mexican chicken breast recipes.
Chicken Breasts With Avocado Salsa
1. Combine first 3 ingredients; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken, and add salsa to pan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 7 minutes or until chicken is... - 30.6189
Brazilian Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Spray a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
Place the chicken pieces between sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper.
Using a meat mallet or a rolling pin, pound the chicken until it is about 1/4-inch thick.
Combine the corn,... - 42.2631
Jalapeno Chicken Fajitas
In medium bowl, combine lime juice, water and garlic; add chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade; grill or broil as desired.
Place 2 Lite-linehalves on each tortilla.
Slice chicken diagonally into thin strips; place on... - 30.5944
Southwest Grilled Chicken With Pineapple Salsa
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Combine the cumin, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar in a small bowl. Brush the chicken all over with the... - 35.4691
Lemony Chicken Fajitas
To make marinade, combine garlic, oil, lemon or lime juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper in a bowl.
Cut chicken lengthwise into thin 3/8-inch strips.
Add to marinade, toss to coat evenly and let chicken marinate in refrigerator 10 to 20... - 45.5871
In a large skillet combine tomato sauce, orange juice, onion, raisins, pimiento, oregano, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken; return to boiling.
Cover and simmer 12 to 15... - 40.5104
Mexicali Oven Fried Chicken
In a bowl combine the cornmeal, flour, dried oregano, and chili powder; place cornmeal mixture on a sheet of waxed paper. Set aside.
To skin the chicken pieces, use your fingers to pull the skin away from the meat; discard the skin. Rinse the chicken pieces.... - 30.3014
Spicy Chicken Tacos
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
2. Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4.... - 38.5479
Venezuelan Skillet Chicken With Salsa Verde
Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and set over medium heat.
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt, add it to the skillet, and cook until browned, about 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate.
Heat the oil in the same skillet over medium... - 42.034
Greek Chicken Salad Pita
1. Sprinkle chicken with Greek seasoning.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
3. Combine chicken and roasted bell peppers... - 38.1699
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Wrap tortillas in foil.
Place in a 300° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till heated through.
Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Add onion and garlic; stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add red pepper; stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes more or till... - 41.8153
Oriental Chicken In Tortillas
In a small bowl pour hot water over dried mushrooms to cover.
Let stand for 30 minutes; drain well.
Cut mushrooms into thin strips, discarding stems.
For sauce, in another bowl stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, and 1/3 cup water. Set... - 39.7218
Spicy Chicken Tortillas
1. Combine pepper sauce, cumin, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine sour cream, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; cover and chill.
3.... - 39.6734
Roasted Corn And Chicken Quesadillas
1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in corn and crushed red pepper. Saute 2 to 3 minutes or until corn is lightly browned. Add bell pepper; saute 2 minutes. Stir in chicken and green onions; saute 1 minute. Remove... - 33.8119