- » Weight Watcher Lasagna
Weight Watcher Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watcher lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watcher lasagna recipes.
Eggplant Cheese Lasagna
1. In large skillet or saucepan, in 2 batches, steam eggplant on rack over simmering water until very tender; set aside on paper towels to drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. In small bowl, combine ricotta, 2 ounces of the mozzarella, the egg white, parsley,... - 32.0391
Turkey Artichoke Lasagna
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.In large skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onions are translucent, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes. Add turkey and cook until lightly browned, 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently to break up meat. Stir... - 36.1652
Vegetarian Lasagna With Tofu
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In medium saucepan, combine tomato sauce, garlic powder, oregano, and basil. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms; remove from heat.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients... - 37.6957
Non Fat Ricotta Spinach Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl, combine spinach, ri-cotta, egg, parsley, and garlic powder.
3. Spread 1 cup tomato sauce in 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, overlapping if necessary. (Be careful that noodles do not touch... - 33.2747
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Oil 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish lightly.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon Crisco Oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until tender. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms, parsley,... - 36.2532
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Cook spinach and lasagna noodles separately according to the package directions.
Drain and set aside.
For the sauce, chop onion and green pepper.
Spray a cold large saucepan with nonstick spray coating; heat over medium heat.
Add onion, green pepper,... - 39.837
Cook noodles and broccoli separately according to their package directions; drain well.
For sauce, cut up canned tomatoes.
In a large saucepan stir together undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, onion, green pepper, basil, bay leaves, and... - 40.7147
Spinach And Ham Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles in lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or till al dente.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
For sauce, in a medium saucepan... - 38.2832
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion, green pepper, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 5 minutes. Add zucchini and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes longer.
2. Stir in tofu, tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon each of the oregano... - 36.2619
In bowl combine beef, onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Shape into large patties and place on rack in baking pan.
Bake at 400°F.
for 20 minutes or until firm.
In saucepan combine beef, tomato sauce,... - 42.6024
Garlic Flavored Baked Lasagna
This Baked Lasagna never fails to make my heart crave for it whenever I even think about it ! I simply can't wait to make it once more for a meal ! Why don't you try out this terrific Baked Lasagna and let me know if you like it ! - 35.9004
Cottage Cheese & Vegetable Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain again; set aside.
Stir together egg whites, cottage cheese, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Set aside. Cook broccoli or green beans according to package directions. Drain; set... - 34.3673
Polenta Lasagna With Beef And Ricotta Cheese
1. Spray an 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick spray. Combine the water and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Slowly whisk in the cornmeal. Cook, stirring, until thick, about 10 minutes; remove from the... - 32.9721
Cook rice according to package.
Add Egg Beaters and part of Parmesan cheese.
Mix and set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine cheeses, reserving 2 Tbs.of Parmesan cheese.
Brown meat in microwave for about 4 to 5 minutes covered with waxed... - 39.193
Asparagus And Lasagne Rolls
1. In 11-by-7-inch microwave-safe dish, combine lasagna noodles and 4 cups boiling water. Cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 6 minutes, rearranging noodles after 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute; drain and rinse. Cover with damp paper... - 35.193