Classic Chicken Salad
- » Weight Watcher Chicken Salad
Weight Watcher Chicken Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watcher chicken salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watcher chicken salad recipes.
Grilled Chicken And Blue Cheese Salad
1. Slice lettuce into 1-inch strips; divide evenly among 4 individual salad plates.
2. Divide tomato, red onion, avocado, blue cheese, and bacon evenly over lettuce.
3. Sprinkle 1/4 of egg whites over each salad. Top each salad with 3 ounces grilled chicken... - 30.1759
Chicken Bulgur Salad
Rinse and drain bulgur. In a medium mixingbowl stir together bulgur, yogurt, apricots, parsley, green onions, raisins, orange juice, salt, and oregano. Cover and chill for 3 to 24 hours.
Add tomato to bulgur mixture. Stir gently. Line 4 plates with lettuce... - 34.6994
Chilled Chicken And Vegetable Salad
Chilled Chicken And Vegetable Salad tastes very good. Chilled Chicken And Vegetable Salad is an easy to make dish and prepare. The Salad loved should not miss to have Chilled Chicken And Vegetable Salad. - 40.1094
Creamettes Chicken Salad
Prepare Elbow Macaroni as package directs; drain.
In large bowl, combine macaroni, chicken, broccoli and oranges.
In small bowl, blend orange juice, vinegar, ginger and paprika; toss with macaroni mixture.
Cover; chill thoroughly.
Stir before serving.
Garnish... - 39.2505
Pear Chicken Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chutney, mustard, vinegar, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
2. In medium bowl, combine chicken, goat cheese, pears, onion, and celery. Add dressing; toss to mix well. - 29.1546
Chicken Avocado Salad
In a large bowl combine the cooked rice, chopped chicken, sliced celery, and sliced green onion. Cover the rice mixture; chill for several hours.
Use a sharp knife to cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Twist the avocado gently to separate the two halves. Tap... - 36.9325
Chinese Chicken Salad With Noodles
This Chinese Chicken Salad simply doesn't seem to go off my mind even after eating it so many times â€¦its so tasty ! I love it with bread dishes. Try this easy-to-prepare Chinese Chicken Salad with other dishes and come back here to tell me what you... - 28.0977
Lunch Box Chicken Salad
For dressing, in a large mixing bowl stir together yogurt, orange juice, honey or sugar, mustard, and pepper.
Add cooked macaroni, green beans, chicken or ham, carrot, and green onions.
Toss to mix well.
Divide among 3 small airtight containers.
Chill... - 36.3577
Garden Chicken Salad
1. Combine chicken, zucchini, carrot, onion and parsley in bowl.
2. Combine mayonnaise dressing, sour cream, celery salt and pepper in small bowl. Add to chicken mixture. Mix well. Cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. Heat Crisco Oil in small skillet on... - 37.1498
Chicken And Pesto Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2. Combine pasta and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. - 30.9738
Cinnamon Chicken Salad In Tomato Cups
For salad, combine chicken or turkey, celery, pecans, and currants or raisins.
For dressing, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley, lime juice, salt, and cinnamon. Pour dressing over salad; toss lightly to coat. Cover salad mixture and... - 36.2295
Chinese Chicken Salad
Combine rice, chicken, celery, water chestnuts, mushrooms, onions, bell pepper, and olives in large bowl.
Place oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger, and white pepper in small jar with lid; shake well.
Pour over rice mixture.
Toss lightly. - 36.1008
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the chicken, broth, water, star anise, peppercorns, and ginger slice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand,... - 34.6131
Quick Chinese Chicken Salad
In a medium bowl combine chopped chicken, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and green onion. Set aside.
In a custard cup stir together soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss well. Cover and chill.
To serve, cut out 1/2 inch... - 36.8268
Chicken And Rice Salad
In a saucepan combine the water and rice.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 35 minutes for brown rice (15 minutes for long grain rice) or till rice is tender and water is absorbed.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a... - 41.7584
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad
Curried Chicken And Rice Salad has an awsome taste. It is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers should try Curried Chicken And Rice Salad. - 44.9128
Dutch Favorite Chicken Salad
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ginger.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except lettuce.
Add mayonnaise mixture; toss gently to combine. - 27.0534
California Orange Chicken Salad
In bowl combine all ingredients except lettuce.
Form lettuce into 4 cups; divide chicken mixture evenly into 4 lettuce cups. - 35.5207
Chipotle Chicken Salad
Combine the chicken and enough cold water to cover by 1 inch in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the chicken is just cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a bowl and let cool to room temperature... - 42.4981
Chicken Sesame Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, sesame seed, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well to mix. Chill thoroughly.
For salad, in a large salad bowl combine torn salad greens, cooked chicken or turkey, sliced radishes, and sliced... - 34.7565
Grilled Citrus Chicken With Cucumber Orange Salad
1. Combine the orange juice, lime juice, garlic, oil, and salt in a small bowl. Pour half the mixture into a large bowl and add the chicken. Turn to coat.
2.. Spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat. Remove the... - 33.6415
Caesar Style Chicken Salad
Caesar Style Chicken Salad has a wonderful taste. The chicken lovers must try Caesar Style Chicken Salad. The Caesar Style Chicken Salad is an easy to prepare dish. - 36.3424
Herbed Chicken Salad
Combine all salad ingredients except garnish.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
To serve, place a scoop of salad on a lettuce leaf and garnish with orange segments or tomato slices. - 36.0496
Chicken, Shrimp, And Fruit Salad
For salad, in a large bowl combine cooked chicken or turkey, halved grapes, cubed cantaloupe or honeydew melon, water chestnuts, and shrimp. Cover and chill for several hours.
For dressing, in a small bowl mash the banana. Stir in the mayonnaise or salad... - 31.8449
Lime Glazed Grilled Chicken With Tomato Avocado Salad
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Toss the red and yellow tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, 3 tablespoons of the lime juice, the jalapeno pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of... - 34.6078
Chicken Tahini Salad
1. In small mixing bowl combine chicken, scallions, and bell pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
3. On serving platter arrange lettuce; top with chicken mixture. - 34.5215
Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and curry powder until blended.
Add remaining ingredients except bread and lettuce; stir to combine.
Layer bread evenly with chicken and lettuce, making 2 sandwiches. - 28.298
Chicken Breasts With Turkish White Bean Salad
Combine the beans, bell pepper, onion, parsley, lemon juice, oil, garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon of the salt in a large bowl.
Set aside at room temperature.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the cumin and the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Spray a large nonstick... - 36.1159
Stir Fried Chicken Salad
Stir Fried Chicken Salad has a very nice taste. The Stir Fried Chicken Salad is an easy to prepare dish. The non vegetarians salad lovers must try Stir Fried Chicken Salad. - 45.2934
Greek Chicken Salad Pita
1. Sprinkle chicken with Greek seasoning.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
3. Combine chicken and roasted bell peppers... - 38.1699
Quick California Chicken Salad
1. Onto each of 2 individual plates arrange half of the lettuce; decoratively arrange half of the chicken, cantaloupe, and avocado over lettuce.
2. In small bowl combine remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Spoon over salad. - 32.184
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663
Warm Turkey Salad
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate half for another use, such as fruit salads.
Cut remaining half in half lengthwise.
Remove fruit from shells with knife.
Cut each quarter into 4 spears.
Arrange pineapple, green beans,... - 44.5494
Oriental Chicken Salad With Peanuts
1. In blender combine soy sauce, 1 tablespoon water, the peanut butter, gingerroot, garlic, oils, and pepper and process until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; add soy sauce mixture and... - 36.2232
Chutney Turkey Salad Sandwiches
For filling, combine cooked turkey or chicken, mayonnaise or salad dressing, chutney, chopped pepper, and curry powder. Cover and chill for several hours.
Meanwhile, to make the buns, prepare the hot roll mix according to package directions. Shape dough into... - 34.7425
Orange Chicken Tabbouleh
Orange Chicken Tabbouleh has a good taste. The blend of olve oil and romaine leaves makes Orange Chicken Tabbouleh tastier. The chicken lovers should taste Orange Chicken Tabbouleh. - 42.6144
Classic Chef's Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls. Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 30.1954
Warm Potato And Sausage Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender; drain. Set aside; cool.
2. Combine chicken broth and next 5 ingredients; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
3. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5... - 36.7887
Place salad greens in serving bowl.
Arrange vegetables, meat, and cheese over greens.
Serve chilled with French Dressing. - 25.6212
Fresh Couscous Salad
1. Bring broth to a boil. Stir in couscous and flavoring packet. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
2. Add carrot and remaining ingredients to couscous; toss well. - 32.415
Orange Roughy With Warm Tomato Salad
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour 1/2 of vinegar mixture into a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
2. Combine tomato, green onions,... - 36.5156
Ham And Rice Salad
Cook rice according to package instructions, substituting stock for liquid and omitting salt.
Allow to cool.
In a large bowl, combine rice, ham, corn, peas, green onions, pepper, radishes, parsley and dill weed.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar,... - 44.415
Herbed Chicken A La Francaise
Skin and bone chicken breast halves. Arrange chicken breast halves in a 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle green onions and tarragon atop chicken breasts. Dot chicken with butter or margarine; season with salt and pepper. Add white wine or chicken broth to... - 35.6714
Smoked Turkey & Fruit Salad
Toss together salad, mandarin oranges, turkey and raisins in large bowl. Pour in dressing; toss to evenly coat.
Spoon salad onto large serving platter. Arrange halved pineapple slices around salad. - 26.9419
Encore Pork Salad
Drain beans. In a large bowl combine beans, cubed meat, celery, onion, and green or yellow pepper. Add dressing and toss to coat. Arrange lettuce on 4 salad plates. Top with pork mixture and tomatoes. Garnish with green pepper rings, if desired. - 31.1036
Hot Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly and drain.
Place in a large saucepan without adding any water; cover.
Steam 2 or 3 minutes, or just till leaves wilt; drain any liquid from pan.
In a cup, combine bouillon, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt... - 31.9848
Liver And Apple Salad
Mix all ingredients, except lettuce.
Chill in bowl.
Unmold on a bed of lettuce. - 29.3604
Confetti Rice Salad
In medium saucepan, combine bouillon cubes and 2 cups water; bring mixture to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes.
Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Save... - 44.7241
Tangy Celery Luncheon Salad
Leave stalk whole, but wash gently and scrape strings from outside ribs.
Trim away root end and slice across top, removing most of the outer leaves.
Cut stalk lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Cook covered in shallow saucepan with water and broth mix.
When celery is... - 43.1733
Roasted Chicken With Paprika
Wash and dry chicken.
Sprinkle neck, body cavities, and surface with salt and pepper.
Place chicken in shallow pan.
Combine stock or salad dressing with paprika and brush 1 tablespoon over chicken.
Roast at 375°F.
approximately 30 minutes per... - 35.9036
Oriental Mandarin Salad
To make cereal croutons, in large skillet combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1/8 teaspoon ginger.
Cook just until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add cereal, stirring until all... - 45.0645
Salad Dressing With Chick Peas
In food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except vegetables; puree until smooth. Transfer to serving bowl and surround with assorted vegetables. (Or, add 1/4 cup water and use as a salad dressing.) - 28.6915
Curried Salad Bombay
Microwave Directions: In deep 2-quart microwave-safe dish, place turkey breast and broth.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH (100% power) 3 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) and microwave 7 minutes.
Turn turkey breast over; cover... - 43.0611
Warm Salad Of Wild Mushrooms And Fennel
1. Combine the fennel in a small saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the fennel is barely tender, about 5 minutes. Dram, cool, and gently toss with the radicchio in a bowl.
2. Combine the garlic... - 35.6149
Mediterranean Couscous And Lentil Salad
1. Place lentils in a large saucepan; cover with water 2 inches above lentils. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Drain well; cool.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.... - 35.9235
Cut thick celery pieces lengthwise into quarters, cut the inner pieces lengthwise into halves, then cut all into 3-inch lengths.
Arrange in shallow casserole, cover with boiling water, sprinkle with broth mix, cover and simmer until celery is tender.
Divide... - 30.0409
Italian Parmesan Chicken
1. In a food processor or electric blender container, process Kellogg's Special K cereal, Parmesan cheese, flour and Italian seasoning until cereal resembles fine crumbs. Place mixture in shallow bowl; set aside.
2. Pour salad dressing into another shallow... - 28.7471
Chicken With Mustard And Herbs
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Place chicken breasts in a baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients together to make a paste.
Thickly and evenly spread it over top of each chicken breast.
Bake 20 minutes, or just until meat has turned white throughout. - 29.6037
Chicken Souvlaki Sandwiches With Mint Tzatziki
To make the tzatziki, line a strainer with a paper coffee filter and set the strainer over a bowl.
Pour the yogurt into the filter and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
Discard the whey (liquid) that accumulates in the bowl.
Place the grated... - 45.596
Stir Cooked Broccoli And Water Chestnuts
Cut broccoli into florets and cut stems into pieces about the same size as the florets.
Place in a large saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil; lower heat and cook about 3 minutes.
In a wok or a large nonstick skillet combine chicken bouillon,... - 36.2654
Spinach In Zucchini Boats
Cook spinach according to package directions: let cool.
Squeeze out as much liquid as possible; transfer spinach to blender container.
Place zucchini in a medium saucepan with salted water to cover.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until zucchini skin yields to... - 44.8352
Easy Tarragon Vinegar
Combine tarragon leaves and vinegar, and bring almost to boil.
Let stand overnight, strain and store.
Use in salad dressings to accompany a roast chicken dinner. - 21.8415
In blender, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use as a dressing or dip for fresh vegetables; as a sauce for fish or chicken; as a salad dressing; or as a sandwich spread. - 24.6948
Macaroni And Mushroom Pilaf
This Macaroni And Mushroom Pilaf is my dinner favorite. I like it with plenty of salads. Try out this Macaroni And Mushroom Pilaf yourself for a weekend meal with family or friends. Don't forget to share with me those compliments ! - 26.7661
Mix And Match Sandwiches
In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, plain yogurt, minced dried onion, horseradish, mustard, and garlic powder. Let stand for 10 minutes to rehydrate the dried onion and blend the flavors.
Meanwhile, bake the brown-and-serve French... - 31.9807
Curried Chinese Chicken Salad
Cut chicken into 1 -inch cubes.
Mix together chicken, water chestnuts, and celery.
Blend together the sour cream, fat-fee dressing, curry powder, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
Pour over the chicken mixture.
Stir in the grapes.
Chill several hours. - 36.1066
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Two Cheese Fettuccine Primavera
Cook fettuccine as directed on package.
Meanwhile combine onion, garlic, liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth, basil, oregano, and black pepper in a 2-qt.glass measure.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high 3 minutes.
Stir flour into onion... - 41.3249