- » Weight Watcher Chicken Noodles
Weight Watcher Chicken Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watcher chicken noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watcher chicken noodles recipes.
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Weight Watchers Chicken Pad Thai
Why not try a chicken pad Thai with a slight variation in the flavor or with an American twist. The recipe uses ketchup and bean sprouts along with chicken and egg. Make this low calorie recipe that is great if you are trying to cut down on fats and loose... - 80.8496
Chinese Chicken Salad With Noodles
This Chinese Chicken Salad simply doesn't seem to go off my mind even after eating it so many times â€¦its so tasty ! I love it with bread dishes. Try this easy-to-prepare Chinese Chicken Salad with other dishes and come back here to tell me what you... - 28.0977
Creamed Chicken With Noodles
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. While pasta cooks, combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in broth and milk.
3. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add... - 34.2195
Chicken Lo Mein
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add ginger root and garlic; cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add chicken and carrot;
cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients... - 31.0215
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, drain and flake tuna; set aside.
Melt margarine, then toss with bread crumbs; set aside.
In a large saucepan combine frozen green beans, mushrooms, onion, green or red pepper,... - 41.5905
Chinese Chicken Chow Mein
In shallow saucepan, "water-fry" celery and onion flakes in 1 cup of the water containing broth mix.
When celery is soft and water evaporated, add bean sprouts, mushrooms, soy sauce and remaining boiling water.
Heat gently, then turn off heat and add diced... - 33.9297
Jambalaya Of Noodles And Vegetables
Heat chicken bouillon in saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients (except noodles).
Continue cooking till liquid is almost all evaporated.
Stir in noodles and reheat - 25.6079
Thai Two Noodle Stir Fry
1. In medium mixing bowl pour water over rice sticks and let stand for 10 minutes. Drain, discarding water, and set aside.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice, stirring to dissolve sugar; set aside.
3. In 10-inch... - 36.5307
Seared Sesame Scallops On Noodles
1. Combine first 2 ingredients in a small bowl. Dredge scallops in sesame seed mixture.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of scallops to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove scallops... - 34.4685
Speedy Stroganoff With Noodles
This Speedy Stroganoff With Noodles makes a fabulous lunch ! Try this out with a savory sauce and just enjoy ! You can share your views on this Speedy Stroganoff With Noodles with me here ! - 38.7445
Sweet And Sour Pork With Brown Sauce And Noodles
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Set pineapple chunks and juice aside. Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Set aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice and cornstarch; stir in chicken broth, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, and soy sauce; set... - 37.2468
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add turkey cutlets and cook over medium-high heat, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate and set aside.
2. In same skillet combine mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until... - 33.058
Broccoli And Chicken Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions.
In a 2 quart casserole stir together noodles, chicken or turkey, broccoli, and green onions.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, milk, cheese, basil, and pepper.
Stir into noodle mixture.
Bake,... - 38.0872
Stroganoff Style Chicken
Lightly salt the 6 cups water; bring to boiling.
Add noodles; cook according to package directions.
Drain well; set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Cook onion in skillet till nearly tender.
Add oil to skillet.
Add... - 39.0527
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes longer; add zucchini, mushrooms, garlic, and pepper, and cook 1 minute.
2. Add... - 29.0203
Chicken And Zucchini In Mustard Sauce
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, mustard, and tarragon.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Heat over medium high heat.
Stir fry carrot and garlic 1 minute.
Add zucchini; stir fry about 3 minutes more or till... - 41.7538
Chicken Liver Chop Suey
This Chicken Liver Chop Suey makes an awesome meal ! Try out this delicious medley of meat and vegetables with rice and tell me if you like it !you can add some noodles or pasta to make it a complete meal. Your suggestions for this Chicken Liver Chop Suey... - 37.9077
Easy Oriental Soup
In a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, mushrooms, green onions, garlic powder, and ground red pepper. Bring to boiling.
Break noodles slightly and add to the boiling broth mixture. Reduce heat. Simmer soup, uncovered, about 5 minutes or till noodles and... - 28.0188
Turkey Paprikash has a delicious taste. Turkey Paprikash gets its taste from Turkey mixed with yogurt and noddles, garnished with paprika. Turkey Paprikash is cherished by many non vegetarian food lover worldwide. - 41.0958
This Carbonado tastes awesome ! This meat patties dish can be fondly eaten as an accompaniment with your rice or noodles. Try out this Carbonado and tell me if you like it ! - 35.718
Lemony Turkey Meatballs
In a mixing bowl combine egg white, cereal, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon peel.
Add turkey; mix well. (Mixture will be soft.)
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs in a 12x7 1/2x2 inch dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6... - 41.4977
Creamy Poached Cod
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Turn under any thin edges of fish.
In an 8x8x2 inch baking dish arrange thicker portions of fish fillets toward outer edges of the dish.
Cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 4 to 7 minutes (6 to 8 minutes... - 40.7449
Turkey Meatballs In Wine Sauce
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg white, soft bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the onion, milk, salt, thyme, and pepper.
Add turkey; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch meatballs.
Spray a 13x9x2 inch baking pan or baking dish with nonstick spray... - 40.9767
Hot And Spicy Tofu With Pasta
1. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat peanut oil; add pepper, onion, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. In 1-cup liquid measure combine broth, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch, and chili oil,... - 34.9228
Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine
Saute shrimp and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until shrimp are pink.
Stir in tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes.
Blend in skim milk, flour, and green onions.
Add red pepper now if you are using it.
Sprinkle in Parmesan cheese.
Heat until smooth and... - 37.4893
Ziti And Turkey Casserole
Cook ziti as package directs.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Add 1 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds; toss until coated.
Add 2 Tbs.Parmesan; toss to coat.
Spray a 2-qt.casserole dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium saucepan... - 39.7129