Simple Apple Crisp
- » Weight Watcher Apple Crisp
Weight Watcher Apple Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of weight watcher apple crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for weight watcher apple crisp recipes.
Baked Apple Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, toss apple slices with granulated sugar, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Spoon into prepared dish. Spread apple sauce evenly over apple mixture.
3. In... - 34.4426
Apple Cider Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor; pulse 4 times or until crumbly. Set aside.
3. Combine apple and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine. Spoon apple mixture into an 8-inch square... - 31.391
French Apple Tart
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare dough according to recipe.
After chilling, roll the dough into a 12 1/2- to 13-inch circle.
Place on a flat, 12-inch round baking pan.
Trim away extra dough from the sides.
Prick dough with a fork in several places.
Brush... - 33.5803
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw has a great taste. The Ham lovers must try Hot Ham And Apple Slaw. The Hot Ham And Apple Slaw is an easy to prepare recipe. - 37.3592
Pork Chops And Apples With Brown Rice
Trim fat from chops. Rub sage onto both sides of chops. Spray a cold 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat skillet. Cook chops for 5 minutes. Turn chops and add onion. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till no pink remains. Remove chops and onion; keep... - 31.1648
Apple Stuffed Pork Loin With Maple Mustard Sauce
1. Combine raisins and bourbon in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until hot. Remove from microwave; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
2. Combine thyme and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
3. Melt butter in a large... - 40.4248
Skillet Pork And Sauerkraut
1. Preheat broiler. Broil chops on broiler rack in roasting pan 4 inches from heat source 2 minutes on each side.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water and... - 29.7598
Fruited Sweet Potatoes
1. In 2-quart microwavable casserole, combine potatoes and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and microwave on High 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring once.
2. Add remaining ingredients; stir well to combine. Cover and microwave on High 3 minutes, or... - 29.9204
Brussels Sprouts With Raisins And Pine Nuts
1. Cook Brussels sprouts in boiling water to cover 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well.
2. Transfer Brussels sprouts to a large nonstick skillet. Add raisins and pine nuts; cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add apple juice... - 23.8919
Bean Sprout Curry
In a medium saucepan combine apple, celery, onion, broth mix, and curry powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until onions are transparent.
Add water and prunes.
Bring to boil; lower heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until celery is... - 38.6946
Almond Brown Rice Stuffing
Cook almonds in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
Add apples, onion, celery, poultry seasoning, thyme, and pepper; cook until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in rice; cook until thoroughly heated.
Serve or use as stuffing for... - 30.0868
Insert a wooden stick* into the cut end of each banana half.
Place on a baking sheet.
Freeze 1 hour or till bananas are firm.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish mix cereal, coconut, peanuts, and nutmeg.
Brush frozen bananas with syrup, then roll in cereal mixture... - 25.6937
Spring Peas And Carrots
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine first 3 ingredients. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes, until tender-crisp.
2. Add margarine and stir to combine; microwave, uncovered, on High for 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
3. To serve,... - 25.3762
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage With Bacon
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, oil, and margarine and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is translucent.
2. Add 1/4 cup water, the vinegar, and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar; add cabbage and stir to... - 28.205
Heat oils in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and next 5 ingredients; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add cabbage, apple juice, salt, and ground red pepper.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Stir in carrot and vinegar. - 31.6737
Sweet Sour Chicken Saute
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Combine juice with cornstarch and next 3 ingredients; set aside.
Spray large skillet with cooking spray.
Saute peppers and onion until tender-crisp; remove.
Spray skillet again; saute chicken 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken... - 35.9397
Trim fat from pork. Partially freeze pork. Cut across the grain into thin bite-size strips. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
Spray a cold wok or large skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat over... - 31.7746