- » Wegmans
Enjoy our collection of wegmans recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wegmans recipes.
Wegmans Lo Mein Salad With Peanut Sauce And Pan-seared Scallops
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this quick weeknight meal idea. The peanut sauce made with coconut creme makes this recipe a kid favorite. If you want dinner is a hurry, this recipe delivers. It takes 15 minutes to make. You can't even get take... - 147.851
Wegmans Red Quinoa-avocado Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck gives you an introduction to the ancient grain quinoa and how to use it in a great salad to complement your BBQ. If you have been looking for a way to incorporate Quinoa and vegetables into your meal plan then this recipe fits the... - 145.977
Wegmans Vanilla-orange Glazed Carrots
This side dish is healthy and it is "addicting". Even picky eaters will say "It's Great!". The creamy texture and the combination of the sweetness of the carrots and vanilla, the tang of the onions and orange juice, and the little kick from the cayenne is... - 143.778
Wegmans Super Pasta Summer Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This is a delightful and easy to prepare salad that is great for cookouts, summer picnics or parties out-doors. It is a refreshing... - 142.692
Wegmans Thai Jasmine Rice With Shrimp
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this easy meal idea that takes 15 mins to put together that the whole family will love. This recipe is a keeper - very flavorful with a bit of a bite. The recipe has minimal ingredients and minimal steps, yet... - 142.648
Wegmans Summer Tortellini Salad
Who doesn't love finding a good vegetarian recipe for summer? Nice and light for the hot weather! This pasta and vegetable salad is fit for the most discerning appetites. Everyone loves it!
A great alternative to creamy pasta salads. Great for summer... - 141.638
Wegmans Spaghetti Squash With Pomodoro Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to actually love veggies with this tasty, easy recipe. Your meat and potatoes family members will enjoy this one as well. The sauce tastes fresh. The spaghetti squash give you that comfort food feeling without all the... - 140.425
Wegmans Butternut Squash Soup
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you this creamy-texture soup that's a tasty way to enjoy your veggies. Pair it with pumpkin seed oil and toasted pumpin seeds for an even richer taste. This is the perfect fall-winter time soup that is very easy to make, using... - 139.266
Wegmans Swiss-style Scalloped Potatoes
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to make this creamy dish perfect for any gathering or holiday meal. These scalloped potatoes are almost decadent like a dessert! This dish is certainly not "heart healthy" with the heavy cream and cheese sauce so reserve... - 139.066
Wegmans Chicken Parmesan
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this classic Italian recipe that's a favorite at restaurants, but anyone can do. This recipe is as simple as it gets. It can be done quickly and it can easily be used along with a side of spaghetti or vegetable.... - 138.929
Wegmans Apple Crisp
Easy to make without the burden of the pie crust - and, tastes good with several kinds of apples. It provides a not-too-expensive but satisfying dessert. The aroma of simmering cinnamon apples creates huge anticipation for this dessert that is best served... - 138.406
Wegmans Root Vegetable Soup With Pancetta & Truffle Oil
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you this creamy-texture soup that's a tasty way to enjoy your veggies. This recipe is hardy, a delightful dinner on a cold night and perfect to try on friends. This soup is refreshingly dairy-free for those of us watching weight or... - 137.907
Wegmans Easy Italian Pizza 2 Ways
Make pizza at home! Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how fun and easy it is for everyone. These are just the pizzas for anyone wishing to have something delicious and different.
Naan is a great bread to use rather than pizza dough, and cuts the... - 137.859
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to created a unique, refreshing summer salad/side dish with tomatoes, basil, Italian bread and more. This is a perfect salad for summer when the vegetables are in season and very sweet. This salad is not only delicious... - 137.561
Wegmans Southwest Cabbage Salad
When you think of a cabbage slaw or salad, probably a mayo-based dressing comes to mind but Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck takes a different twist in this recipe which is a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate.... - 137.188
Wegmans L'edel De Cleron Cheese Fondue
If you are looking for something different to make as a Holiday appetizer, turn an old recipe into something new. Fondues are a fun way to add a European accent to your holiday party. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you this easy recipe using... - 137.184
Wegmans Turkey Chili
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shops for the ingredients and shows you how to make this popular cold-weather dish. Not to spicy but extremely flavorful and truly comforting. This low fat turkey chili is an ideal family supper on chili fall and winter... - 135.97
Wegmans Eggplant Parmesan Casserole
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares an easy twist to the classic Eggplant Parmesan. This casserole is affordably, healthy and certainly delicious. It feeds a family or friends stopping over for dinner. This is one veggie meal even the kids approve. It... - 135.643
Wegmans Pineapple, Jicama & Cucumber Salad
This light salad was quite easy to make and had great flavor. The Jicama had a nice crunch to it. The ingredients were simple but were a great combination. The hot pepper spread was a great addition. It is great for a different flavor from usual picnic salads. - 135.531
Wegmans Pot Stickers With Cabbage & Snow Peas
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate featuring one of our favorite Eastern flavor-enhancers. It is an easy, fast, good and fairly healthy meal-in-a-pot. - 135.464
Wegmans Fingerling Potato Salad
Want a twist on the classic potato salad? Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a new potato salad recipe to complement your BBQ. This recipe does not only taste great it looks so cool too! So if you are looking for a healthy alternative to your beloved potato... - 135.282
Wegmans Roasted Veggies With Chestnuts
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck show you this amazing veggie side dish that's a great way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This recipe is good with any vegetables. You can leave out the chestnuts and it is still delicious. - 135.172
Wegmans Honey Roasted Root Vegetables
This is a nice change from the standard boiled, steam or microwaved veggie dishes. Easy to make, does not take a lot of time and perfect to accompany holiday roasts. The honey-butter drizzle gives just the right amount of sweetness without overpowering the... - 134.901
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Wegmans Handmade Potato Gnocchi With Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to make home made gnocchi like her Nonna used to make in this video. This is a bit time consuming but really tasty, inexpensive, and hearty. This recipe yields fluffy, light, pillow like gnocchi and making it from scratch is... - 134.276
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.148
Impress your guests with this surprisingly easy dish that uses arborio rice. Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares a classic risotto recipe. Though it is a laborious endeavor it is well worth it! - 134.089
Wegmans Mushroom & Goat Cheese Quesadillas
Goat cheese with roasted peppers boost the flavor, and a variety of cooked mushrooms and onions help turn our multi-grain tortillas into awesome quesadillas. Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Macovec demonstrates this recipe & has a bonus Margarita recipe at the... - 134.05
Wegmans Grilled Corn, Bean And Radish Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. The crunch of the corn, the flavor of the lemon dressing and the bright yellow... this recipe is wonderful for summer, or whenever... - 133.845
Wegmans Arugula Salad
This simple, tasty salad is always on our lunch menu! Wegmans' Chef Nella Neeck shows you how it's done and why it's the perfect complement to any Italian meal. This salad is so great, everyone at the table just can't get enough of it. For once you will be... - 133.488
Wegmans Tuscan Lasagna
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our Tuscan twist on an Italian classic. If you try one recipe this fall make it this lasagna! This is perfect for family gatherings. Definitely a great choice for entertaining, a special occasion or a fall weekend.... - 133.41
Wegmans Garden Minestrone
With fall around the corner, what could be better than soup! This Garden Minestrone is healthy, healthy and soul food for a cold day! This recipe is another Wegmans family favorite--even the kids love this one! Wegmans' Nella Neeck shows you how easy it is in... - 133.073
Wegmans Poached Etruscan Salmon
Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this restaurant style salmon at home with ease.
There is no simpler way to cook fish than poaching. This recipe "ticks all the right boxes" because fish that is poached retains flavor, form and... - 132.507
Wegmans Grilled Naan Pizza 2 Ways
For a fun family dinner or party appetizers, grilled pizza so easy. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how. - 131.496
Wegmans Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn
If you are trying to get your kids to eat more vegetables, Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn just might have them coming back for seconds. Forget kids, even adults cant resist wanting to pickup these bite size morsels and pop them in the mouth, just like popcorn.... - 131.28
Wegmans Grilled Romaine & Bbq Bacon Salad
Romaine hearts stay nice and vibrant on the grill—perfect for the magical BBQ-glazed bacon, grilled onions, and creamy Amablu" cheese. Wegmans Chef Mark Makovec shows you how. If you are looking for something different to make on your grill this summer... - 131.133
Wegmans Roman-style Bucatini
This dish's Roman heritage is revealed with ingredients like pancetta, proscuitto and crushed red pepper. Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this unique pasta dish. It is a great weeknight meal, done in no time and a new sauce that the... - 130.787
Wegmans Italian Roast Chicken
Nothing says 'comfort food' like roasted chicken. Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shares an Italian style for your table. This recipe makes a great Sunday dinner and wonderful leftovers later in the week. It is a really easy recipe using few ingredients.... - 130.524
Wegmans Spicy Porchetta Panini
Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shows you how to make this traditional Italian sandwich that you'll have to try to believe! You will be getting out your panini maker again and again to make this panini. It is delicious and different - and perfect with a... - 130.314
Wegmans Chicken Marsala
Sautéing speeds the process when making chicken, then you build a great sauce cooking mushrooms for the sauce in the same pan. A pouch of our Demi-Glace makes it magical. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how. This recipe is a quick, simple... - 129.684
Wegmans Tuscan Garbanzo Beans & Kale
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck takes Italian staples, garbanzo beans & kale, and melds them into greatness with canned diced tomatoes, Seasoned Tomato Sauce, and traditional spices. - 129.261
Wegmans Grilled Peach Melba
What a great, easy and most importantly delicious recipe this is! The perfect way to celebrate fresh, juicy local peaches in summer. - 128.135
Wegmans Cedar-plank Salmon With Brown Sugar & Cracked Pepper
This is an easy and delectable way to prepare salmon. The smokey, sweet flavor really compliments the fish. The flavors are light so they didn't overpower the flavor of the fish. Even if you are not crazy about Salmon, you'll love this recipe. It's easy to... - 127.798
Wegmans Chicken Saltimbocca
Flattening the cutlet layered with sage and prosciutto presses them more firmly into the meat. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how to do it just right. This is an easy, quick and delicious chicken recipe that can be added to your monthly... - 126.734
Wegmans Escarole With Pancetta
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows how high-quality convenience ingredients (chopped greens, pancetta, and our awesome culinary stock) get this versatile dish off to a flying start. Great with roasted chicken and pork! - 125.716
Wegmans Grilled Clams And Oysters
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teach you an easy way to cook seafood on the grill. This is a simple. effective and tasty receipe for clams and oysters without the mess of steaming them on the stove. It keeps the heat outside in the summer and clean... - 125.273
Wegmans Tortellini With Spinach & Roasted Tomatoes
You will feel like you just learned the secret to preparing a restaurant pasta specialty....this one will become a regular for sure. Absolutely delicious! Guaranteed on the dinner table in 10 minutes. This is a great quick meal for a sudden dinner date! Watch... - 124.996
This perfect pizza from Italian kitchen can be a dish for lifetime. - 122.803
Wegmans Braised Barbecue Pork Spareribs
Are you a BBQ lover? Well you'll love this even more! Wegmans Executive Mark Makovec shows you how to make the best ribs, including which kind to pick, right at home. Easy to make and company loves it. - 122.792
Wegmans Pan Seared Mahi Mahi
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell and Nella Neeck create this wild-caught fish paired with a salsa verde/avocado combo and Cuban-style broiled corn. Quick, easy and delicious recipe and a perfect for summertime dish. You can omit the butter if you are calorie... - 122.16
Wegmans Classic Steamed Clams With Zucchini & Corn Cakes
Don't wait for a special event--these are easy to do anytime. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck create a pot full of these tasty shellfish with summery Zucchini & Corn Cakes--mmmmm! This recipe is great for a number of reasons - one, it... - 120.224
Wegmans Thai Chicken Soup
Get all the flavors of authentic Thai food without all the time in the kitchen. Follow along with Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck. It's great during those cold winter months. Simple, quick, affordable, tasty, and healthy - what more... - 116.341
Wegmans Braised Meat Sauce
This yummy American recipe can be served as main dish and I am sure it will become your favorite dish. - 113.282
Wegmans Roasted Savory Mushrooms And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a bowl, place together mushrooms, cipolline and pearl onions.
3. Spoon basting oil over mushrooms.
4. Season the onions mixture with salt and pepper, and mix well.
5. In a parchment lined baking tray,... - 109.489
Wegmans Butternut Squash With Baby Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Cut the butternut squash pieces, if they are unevenly sized.
3. In a large bowl, place together butternut squash and onion.
4. Add basting oil, sat and pepper and stir to incorporate all the... - 109.457
Wegmans Brie & Clementine Canapes
1. Peel the membrane and separated the segments of clementine.
2. Cut each segments half diagonally, to make 16 pieces.
3. Toast the baguettes in a 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
4. Arrange the baguette slices on serving platter.
5.... - 109.217
Wegmans Citrus Vinaigrette
This refreshing and light fresh citrus vinaigrette is a great alternative to the average bottled dressings. - 107.557
Wegmans Spaghetti Squash Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the top of squash.
3. Cut the squash in half lengthwise; separate the squash into 2 halves.
4. On a microwave proof plate, place the squash and cover with plastic film.
5.... - 107.524
Wegmans Garlic & Herb Rubbed Roasted Turkey
1. In a small bowl, mix together turbinado sugar and garlic herb seasoning.
2. Loosen the skin of turkey, by putting hand between flesh and skin.
3. Try to loosen underneath, breast and thighs.
4. Divide the sugar mixture into 3 parts.
5. Rub 1... - 107.36
The Wegmans Meatball
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares how to make a traditional Italian meatball that anyone can do. - 107.329
Wegmans Sweet Potato Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a shallow oiled baking dish, spread minced garlic.
3. In the baking dish, arrange the sweet potato in layers starting from outside of the dish.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper over sweet potatoes.
5.... - 107.119
Wegmans Cooked Rappi
This peppery pungent green mellows out as it cooks with garlic and fresh lemon juice, as Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you. - 106.142
Wegmans Organic Boneless Leg Of Lamb With Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Brush the lamb leg all over with basting oil, without removing the net.
3. Season the lamb leg generously with salt and pepper.
4. In the roasting pan, place lamb leg.
5. Place in oven and roast for 15... - 105.988
Wegmans Cheese Lasagna
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how to use a handful of fresh, high-quality ingredients (including the lasagna sheets) to make this crowd-pleasing dish. - 103.08
Wegmans Pumpkin Gnocchi With Brown Butter Sauce
1.In a saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until butter turns browns and milk solids separate.
2.In a small bowl, strain the brown butter through a fine sieve.
3. In a pot of boiling salted water, put gnocchi and simmer... - 102.565
Wegmans Vegetable Medley In 3 Minutes
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how steamable veggies make getting this combo on the table super fast. And they're delicious drizzled with our fresh-pressed olive oil. - 102.53
Wegmans Shrimp Scampi
1. On a plate, place shrimps and lightly dust with pan searing flour.
2. In a non-stick pan, heat the olive oil on medium high heat, until it just starts to smoke.
3. Add the shrimps, and spread them in even layer.
4. Allow the shrimps... - 102.39
Wegmans Braised Veal Shanks
1. On a plate, place the shanks and season it with half of salt and pepper.
2. Cover with plastic film and refrigerate for 24 hours.
3. Pat dry the shanks using paper towel.
4. Dust the shank lightly with pan searing flour on both sides.
5.... - 102.134
Wegmans Roasted Lobster Tails With Shallot Thyme Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, split the lobster tail from center.
3. Loosen the meat from the shell and put it back in shell, do the same for all the lobster tails.
4. Arrange the lobster tail on a parchment... - 101.983
Wegmans Cod French
Learn how to do this popular upstate New York dish, which features a scratch-made lemon-butter sauce over fish with a delicate egg and flour coating. - 99.7463
Wegmans Gluten-free Sugar Cookies
Make these yummy holiday "must-haves" using our Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Mix (and Wegmans Certified Pastry Chef Patty Fowler's tips) that will have you cutting out festive shapes for decorating and sharing this season. - 0
Wegmans Herb-baked Tofu
Roasted sesame oil gives this dish a deep, rich flavor to the seasoned tofu that roasts with fresh chopped garlic until it's nice and browned in the oven. Serve it simply over greens as Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec suggests. - 0
Wegmans Vegetarian Bolognese
Looking a vegetarian version of Bolognese sauce? In this video Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows her for Vegetarian Bolognese. Watch the video to learn and try this sauce over your pasta. - 0
Wegmans Rainbow Crunch Salad
1. In a skillet, dry roast all the seeds along with cumin for about 5 to 7 minutes, until they turn fragrant and light brown. Transfer to a plate and allow to cool.
2. In a mixing bowl, place all the ingredients, and add in the roasted seeds.
3. Using... - 0
Wegmans Ginger, Sesame, Asparagus & Lo Mein Salad
1. In a large pot, boil salted water, add asparagus and blanch for 2 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of iced water.
2. To the same water, add noodles, drain and rinse with cold water.
3. In a small bowl, mix together, lime juice and... - 0
Wegmans Citrus Sesame Kale Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. In a baking tray, arrange almonds and pumpkin seeds in a single layer. Bake at 400F for 5 minutes. Remove the tray from oven and allow to cool.
3. To make the vinegar: In a blender pour in orange juice,... - 0
Wegmans Roasted Carrot, Apple And Cherry Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a mixing bowl, place carrots, add basting oil and season with salt and pepper, mix together and transfer to the baking tray, shake to distribute the carrots... - 0
Wegmans Asian Bbq Ribs
1. Preheat a grill on high heat.
2. Brush the grill with oil.
3. Preheat the oven to 350F.
3. Season the ribs with orange ginger seasoning.
4. In the heated grill, place the ribs. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side and transfer to a... - 0
Wegmans Pan-seared Chicken With Apple Maple Gravy
Get Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson's tutelage for creating a restaurant-quality entrée using our pan-searing technique and basting with Shallot Butter. Then you build a sauce using reduced maple syrup, sharp apple cider vinegar, and prepared Chicken... - 0
Amore By Wegmans Baked Eggplant Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Trim off the ends of the eggplant, cut into halve crosswise. Score the skin using knife with 5-6 vertical cuts. Season cut ends with salt and pepper.
3. In a braising pan, heat oil over medium high heat, ... - 0
Wegmans Cauliflower Vanilla Puree
Here's a unique dish you can use as an alternative to traditional Mashed Potatoes. Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck walks you through the steps of this recipe. - 0
Wegmans Grilled Chicken Fajitas
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Grease the grill with oil.
3. Drizzle some basting oil over the chicken breasts, spread it evenly and place it inside the grill. Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
4. In a pan, place the peppers... - 0
Wegmans Sesame Chicken'less
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec says this couldn't be easier between tossing our "Don't Be Chicken" meatless nuggets with our Sesame Garlic Sauce (same as we use in our Wokery Bar) and steamed broccoli that's done right in the bag. - 0
Wegmans Roasted Sirloin Au Jus
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. In the roast make 6 slits, insert garlic clove halves and rosemary sprigs in each slit. Brush the roast with basting oil. Season with pepper seasoning.
3. In a deep baking tray, make a bed of mirepoix, add... - 0
Wegmans Perfect Grilled Chicken
1. Grease a grill with oil.
1. Season one side of each chicken breast with salt, pepper and basting oil(2 tablespoons)
2. Place the chicken on the grill with the seasoned side down.
3. Season the other side of the chicken breast with... - 0
Wegmans Grilled Whole Fish
1. Preheat the grill on high heat for 10 minutes.
2. Make shallow diagonal cross cuts on both sides of the fish.
3. Season the inside of the fish with thyme, parsley, dill, salt and pepper, stuff with the lemon slices and drizzle with some... - 0
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how to keep your meatloaf moist and light with Memphis BBQ sauce, Basting Oil, eggs, and Panko bread crumbs. Our Demi Glace finishes it off with amazing flavor. - 0
Amore By Wegmans Scallops With Capellini
1. In a frying pan, heat oil, add garlic and anchovy, cook for a minute, add brocolli and water. Season with salt and pepper, cover and cook for 8 minutes.
2. Sprinkle pan searing flour over the scallops and gently toss to mix.
3. In a skillet, heat... - 0