- » Wedding Steak
Wedding Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wedding steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wedding steak recipes.
Tangy Steak Salad
Satisfy both the meat and veggie lovers at the same time with this quick to cook and great to eat tangy steak salad. It is easy, healthy and yes simply delicious. Toss this simple salad and have a great time. - 37.0902
Visit with a chuck wagon cook for a juicy cowboy steak recipe. - 15.3856
You May Also Like!
Poached Salmon Steaks
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, blend all ingredients except salmon and heat on High for 5 minutes until the mixture boils.
2. Place the fish in the hot liquid.
3. Cover the dish with a plastic wrap.
4. Cook on high for 2 minutes.
5. Let the fish... - 48.127
Grilled Lemon Garlic Halibut Steaks With Pea Pods
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill
2. Brush the grill rack with canola oil.
3. In a shallow food grade bag, place the lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Mix well
4. Add fish to the food bag and turn several times to coat the fish
5.... - 45.8116
Milano Sirloin Steaks
1.Coat grill using nonfat cooking spray.
2.Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Slice away excess fat from steaks.
4.Sprinkle basil over the steaks and place in the grill.
5.Grill steaks for 5 minutes.
6.Now, add in the tomatoes and grill for 2 to 4... - 36.7797
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil and wine
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, garlic, cloves and seasonings and stir well.
3. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for 10 days to 2 weeks in a cool dry place.
4.... - 44.833
Wedding Pilaf (kouzou Ichi)
In a heavy skillet, fry the steak and liver in two tablespoons of the butter, until browned.
Add one and a half cups water.
Over high heat bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer until all the liquid is absorbed, about thirty minutes.
Meanwhile, in a... - 44.6547
Combine all the ingredients in a pan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until the meat is tender, removing the froth as it forms.
Strain the broth and measure one cup for each person.
Add water if the liquid is not enough.
Set aside broth... - 42.386
Hawaiian Pineapple Beef
1.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven for 5 minutes.
3.Get rid of excess fat from steaks.
4. Grill steak for 2 minutes.
5.Take a small bowl, add together ginger, honey, green onion and mix well.
6.Drizzle the sauce over the steak.
7.... - 40.89
Halibut With Avocado Lemon Cream
1.Peel th avocado.
2. In a small bowl, mash the avocado.
3.Add in lemon juice, cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
5. Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
6. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
7.Put the steaks in the grill and season with... - 43.312