- » Wedding Snack
Wedding Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wedding snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wedding snack recipes.
Crunchy Fish Pakora
If you want to learn the different variations of fish pakora, then here is the answer. Famous Indian chef Sanjay presents here, by how many different ways you can prepare the crunchy and delicious fish fritters. These are going to be the main attraction of... - 121.577
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwich
Stringy mozzarella cheese sandwiches are the ideal things to have when your in the mood to snack. These irresistible sandwiches will simply melt away! Watch this video to make these delectable's. - 116.445
Grandma's favorite recipe with this powdered sugar, vanill, pecans and flour. Easy cookies for kids to make and perfect for the holiday season. Make it, mix it and store it all with The Bag Holder. See our recipes online and order the cookbook. It has 75 of... - 114.734
1. In a bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and sugar.
2. Add ghee, mix it keeping your hand light while mixing and crumble to smoothen the texture.
3. Add yogurt slowly by teaspoons and mix taking care to not over work the... - 109.243
Chinese Deep Fried Pork And Shrimp Wonton
Chinese fried pork and shrimp wonton is an excellent party snack. The chef has nicely presented the preparation of wontons in a simple manner. These wontons tastes fabulous with some hot sauce for a hot and spicy flavor. This fantastic recipe is definitely... - 107.702
Holiday Cookies – Wedding Cake Cookies
I always used to fantasize about these Holiday cookies, mostly because they are delicious. And no, I'm not a hopeless romantic. These classic Wedding Cake Cookies are so fantastic, and they will hit a home run everytime you bake them. Watch and learn from... - 93.0045
Aloo Bonda / Bread Pakoda Making Made Easier
If its raining outside and you feel like eating something hot and crispy to go with a nice cup of chai, this is what should be making. Aloo bonda and bread pakodas are popular south Indian snacks that can satisfy palates of kids and adults alike. This demo is... - 80.71
Sandwich Toast Making Made Easier
If you have some potato bhaji leftover, don’t discard it. Watch this video to learn what to do with it. This delicious crispy toasted sandwich is a popular favorite for breakfast, for kids’ school lunch boxes or for a cold and lazy day snack. Serve it... - 71.0274
Preheat oven to 300°.
Thoroughly cream molasses, sugar, and lard.
Mix in spices, then the rest of the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
If dough is not stiff enough, add more flour.
With floured hands, roll into balls approximately 1-inch diameter.
Bake... - 47.9948
Maids Of Honour
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for at least 15 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease 24 bun tins.
3. On a floured board roll out the pastry and cut out 24 circles using a 7.5 cm (3 in) cutter dipped in... - 47.4414
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large saucepan and heat sour cream in it until lukewarm.
3) Remove from heat. Add soda, sugar, yeast and salt. Stir until dissolved.
4) Add shortening, flour and egg. Mix nicely.
5) Turn the dough on... - 46.7614
Samosas are one of the most popular Indian Appetizers. This is a quick and easy recipe for baked Samosas. - 45.6717
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In an electric mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Then beat in vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, salt, and nuts.
4. Stir into creamed butter mixture to make... - 45.6712
Bhelpuri is a popular snack on the beaches of MUMBAI!!! - 45.3628
choose small sized potatoes,peel them.slice into little thick slices.
deep fry the slices to a golden brown colour on medium flame,so that they get cooked from inside while frying.
mix all the ingredients of the marination together.
dip the fried potato... - 43.8841
Mexican Wedding Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F
2. In large bowl, beat half a cup of the powdered sugar, the butter and vanilla until light and fluffy; use an electric mixer on medium speed and scrape the bowl occasionally
3. Turn the speed to low, beat... - 43.6157
Bhel Puri is undoubtedly a very popular North-Indian snack/appetizer. Also it is an extremely common road-side snack in Mumbai and other such Indian Metropoliton Cities. If you have all the ingredients readily available at home, then its just a matter of... - 43.5225
1. Soak channa dal for 2-3 hours.
2. Drain the water completely.
3. First grind 2 tbsp dal to a fine paste without adding water.
4. Now add the remaining dal and grind coarsely.(for 5-6 seconds)
5. Now take dal, onion, curry leaves, ginger, green... - 43.2951
Sugar Dusted Wedding Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon, cream in castor sugar, butter, vanilla and three egg yolks.
3. Add flour and ground rice and using your hands, blend all the dry... - 43.0559
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease 2 baking trays.
2. Cream the lard and sugar together until soft and fluffy.
3. Put in the syrup and beat the mixture well.
4. Put in the egg and the coffee and beat again, using a... - 42.9093
Aloo Methi Bajji
Aloo Bajji/Potato Fritters are a very popular tea-time Indian Snack. They are easy to make and don't require any prior planning. The potato slices are dipped in a thick spicy batter and then deep-fried. I also add some Kasoori Methi/Dried Fenugreek leaves to... - 42.7901
My friends love this Assorted Pakora Recipe. Assorted Pakora is a delicious Indian snack. It is also a very popular marriage party snack in India. During Ramadan, the month of fasting, Assorted Pakoras are often eaten by Muslims during Iftar. It is a good... - 41.3477
Shrimp And Red Potato Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with foil or by covering it with parchment paper
3. Lightly spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray.
4. Cut the potato into four ¼ inch slices and then trim off the... - 41.1986
: Are you looking for simple way to make Fish Cutlet? This recipe is perfect for you. My friends love this fish cutlet recipe. Fish Cutlet is a delicious non-vegetarian snack. It is also a very popular marriage party snack in India. It is a good option for... - 40.9724
1) Combine together the icing sugar and mashed potatoes. Add the sugar a bit at a time. The consistency of the mixture will be runny.
2) Add the salt, flavorings and coconut.
3) Mix well and allow the mixture to stand for about 10 minutes.
4) Form the... - 40.9681
Pineapple Stuffed Dates
1) Pour off the syrup from pineapple.
2) In a bowl, mix together pineapple, cereal, brown sugar and orange rind.
3) Make a small cut in the side of each date.
4) Smear the cut slightly to open and stuff each with a rounded tea-spoonful pineapple... - 40.4093
Combine and shape into ball and roll on floured board.
Use extra flour if needed.
Bake at 350Â°F for 25-30 minutes.
Should be hard. - 40.0841
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar and continue creaming until smooth; beat in vanilla and salt.
Mix in flour, then the filberts.
Wrap dough in foil and chill several hours until firm.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Pinch off-bits... - 39.5849
Sour Lemon Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line pan with heavy foil, extending 1 inch above 2 sides of pan.
Butter 2 uncovered sides of pan.
Position rack in center of oven.
Combine flour, powdered sugar, and salt in food processor.
Add chilled butter and cut in using on/off... - 39.2402
This is a very simple and tasty tea time snack. - 39.0553
Mix all the ingredients together. Keep it aside for 5 minutes. (Add about 2-3 tbsp water if the mix doesn't bind together).
Heat oil in a pan and fry the pakodas. You can add about 10 pakodas in one batch.
Serve hot. - 38.8808
My friends love this Dal Pakora Recipe. This is a festive Dal Pakora recipe made on Diwali. Dal Pakora is a delicious Indian snack. During Ramadan, the month of fasting, Dal Pakoras are often eaten by Muslims during Iftar. It can be eaten during breakfast.... - 37.4739
Boil peas till they are two-third done.
Grind it coarsely, add onion, ginger garlic paste.
Heat 1/2 tbsp of oil, saute peas with onion, ginger & garlic paste for a minute.
Cool & then add cornflour, salt & garam masala.
Make kababs with this batter & fry... - 36.5609
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1604
Almond And Butter Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F ( 200 Deg C/ Gas 6) , grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until fliffy; stir in the flour and almonds with a wooden spoon,... - 36.026
Tomato And Cheese Sandwiches
Spread with mayonnaise or dressing.
Place on napkin-lined plate or paper plate.
Place tomato slice and then cheese on top and another slice of bread, if desired.
Cook, uncovered, 45 seconds or until cheese starts to melt.
Let stand 1 minute to... - 35.6962
Grease baking pan.
In large saucepan, heat sugar and syrup over medium heat until it begins to boil.
Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
Add cereal; mix well.
Pour into pan; press out evenly.
Melt chips in double boiler.
Spread over cereal.
When set, cut... - 35.5806
1. Cut onion into thin 1/2" length wisepieces. Add salt to it. Keep aside for 5 - 10 minutes
2. Add besan, cornflour , finely chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves and 2 tsp oil to the chopped onion.
3. Mix nicely. (No need to add water as the... - 35.2617
Black Bean Pizza
Tomatoes and cheese give this bean pizza traditional pizza flavor. - 35.1967
Combine flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
Add butter, pecans, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla; stir until well blended
Shape dough into 1 inch balls.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove to wire racks to cool... - 34.9427
Boil Potatoes and mash them while still hot. Add turmeric powder, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, juice of lime, salt and chilly powder. Mix well. Keep this mixture aside.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a skillet. Add cumin seeds. Add the potato mixture and then... - 34.2106
Fish & Lime
Fish fillet fried in French style. Very tasty. YUMMY - 33.877
Tater Skin Chips
This Tater Skin Chips recipe is my favorite.On holidays my daughter eminently demands this snack and until I cook and serve her the same she remains reckless. This snack is also favorite to all other members of my family and they all enjoy it. You will love... - 33.5761
Raw Banana Cutlet
Peel raw bananas and potatoes. Steam them in pressure cooker for about 5 minutes on low flame.
Cut green chilies in very small pieces. Mash steamed bananas and potatoes and add dry mango powder, salt and green chilies to it. Mix well.
Make small flat... - 32.4311
I Do I Do Wedding Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in vanilla. Reduce mixer speed to low and beat in flour and salt. Beat in hazelnuts. Roll into 1-inch... - 31.5599
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together flour, oats, sugar, pecans, and butter until crumbly.
Press into bottom of baking pan.
Bake for 15 minutes. - 31.4603
Mozzarella Pepperoncini Platter
1. On a serving platter, arrange the mozzarella slices such that they are in a single layer
2. Sprinkle the pepperoncini peppers and the bell peppers on top of the mozzarella slices
3. Serve with toasted bread and garlic aioli - 30.9634
Hazelnut Ambrosia Wedding Cakes
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/4 cup powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla.
2. Add flour and mix until blended. Stir in hazelnuts, coconut, and orange zest. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour,... - 29.3504
How To Make Mexican Wedding Cookies, Snowball Cookies With Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a lined parchment paper cookie sheet.
3. Place the pecans on a cookie sheet forming a single layer; toast the pecans for 8-10 minutes in the pre heated oven.
4. Once done allow it to cool and chop them... - 0
How To Make Chocolate Heart Lollipops
You and your kids can make your own homemade chocolate heart lollipops! Nothing says "I Love You" like a heart-shaped lollipop! DIY Chocolate Heart Lollipops from HooplaKidzRecipes! - 0
Wedding Snack Recipes By Category