- » Wedding Side Dish
Wedding Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wedding side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wedding side dish recipes.
Rustic Pesto Potato Salad
Want to recreate the same pesto flavor in your salad? This rustic pesto potato salad includes all pesto ingredients, so you get the similar flavor. It can be an ideal side dish with grilled chicken or salmon. Without the egg, it is a perfect salad for the... - 122.57
Indian Dal Tadka
No Indian meal is complete without this spicy lentil soup or dal tadka. It is a rich source of vegetable protein and you can serve it with rice or Indian flat breads. Often, I cherish a single bowl of lentil soup, by squeezing fresh lemon juice on top. Give... - 115.273
Boondi Ka Raita
Boondi ka raita is the most popular yogurt dip of Indian festivals or weddings. This video shows how it can be made simply at home with a handful of ingredients and even then it tastes delightful. So if you like a little twist of taste try this dip. - 111.685
Gujarati Kadhi - Lagan Style - Made In Gujarati Wedding
Again this is the recipe for Gujarati cuisine lovers. This is an famous gujarati dish. This is mostly prepared for the regular day to day meal. It Is so easy to cook that you don't need to be a cooking expert. You can serve it with hot rice. Watch the video... - 103.864
Thai Deep Fried Sweet And Sour Chicken Wings
Thai deep fried sweet and sour chicken wings is an amazing recipe. The chef here has simply deep fried the chicken wings and flavored with a sweet and sour sauce. Surprise your guests with these sweet and sour chicken wings that are ready in just a few... - 100.75
Spicy And Citrus Salmon Ceviche
For an appetizer recipe that is simple to make, tasty and a real classic, watch this video. You wouldn't be disappointed and your guests are sure to love this delightful creation! It is easy to whip up and promises to taste great. - 87.5056
Raw Mayonnaise is very simple to make. It can be used as it is or as a dressing in various salads. It comes very handy in the daily routine. - 86.2984
Chef Gourmet aka Bruce Brennan is using a healthy green leaf, its kale. He simply steams them and toss them in a garlicky dressing just like a salad, it’s that simple. For those who are not aware, kale is a very nutritious vegetable obsessed with... - 83.6271
Usually this curry is served hot in small kadai (Deep curved pan). Kadai are very common in India. You can serve it in a kadai to give a restaurant touch. - 52.6194
1.Take a medium mixing bowl, add in all the ingredients excepting cheese, tostada shells, cilantro and sour cream.
2. Mix well and keep aside.
3.Arrange the tostada shells on a nonstick baking sheet.
4. Broil for 1minute until the shells begin to... - 51.155
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.6116
This is a type of rasam or soup which can be had with plain white rice. - 50.5822
Sarson Ka Saag
The traditional sarson ka saag recipe brought especially for you. Tips on how to make an authentic Indian saag that is absolutely delicious. It is mustard leaves and green chillies cooked together to the right consistency and flavor. Enjoy the dish that is an... - 50.1011
Baby Squash In Herb And Garlic Marinade
1.Cut ends of squashes and leave whole.
2. Put on steamer rack over boiling water, cover and steam until tender . Test by piercing tip of a knife, 2-3 minutes.
3.Put on a plate.
4.To make the marinade, in a nonaluminum bowl, mix together olive oil,... - 49.4983
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange all the vegetables in advance and cut them.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. ... - 49.029
Lamb & Beef Moussaka
Crumble lamb and beef into 3-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
Stir in remaining filling ingredients.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium-High).
Microwave, uncovered, 25 to 30... - 48.4907
Poached Salmon Steaks
1. In 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, blend all ingredients except salmon and heat on High for 5 minutes until the mixture boils.
2. Place the fish in the hot liquid.
3. Cover the dish with a plastic wrap.
4. Cook on high for 2 minutes.
5. Let the fish... - 48.127
Glazed Carrots And Parsnips
1) In a saucepan, melt half the butter and sautÃ© carrots and parsnips for 2 minutes, turning frequently.
2) Stir in the ginger, nutmeg and season to taste.
3) Blend in the lemon juice and adequate water to cover the vegetables.
4) Put the lid... - 48.0231
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In an ovenproof dish, arrange the carrots.
3) In a bowl, mix together the butter, orange juice and rind, ginger, nutmeg and seasoning.
4) Spread the butter mixture over the carrots.
5) Cover the dish... - 48.0014
Take a pan add oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Now add curry leaves,fry for sec.
Add onion fry till it changes to brown.
Then add tomato and fry till it become mashy.
Then add pumpkin and water ,allow to cook (but take care it shouldn't... - 47.7433
Braided Seed Rounds
1) Take a 9-inch round layered cake pan and lightly grease it.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine 6 1/2 cups flour, salt, yeast and sugar in it. Add butter and hot water. Beat until mixture turns smooth. Gently stir in remaining 1/2 cup... - 47.6308
Double Bread And Chicken Salad With Tomatoes And Arugula
1.Preheat oven to 400ÂºF (200Â°C).
2.Evenly spread the bread cubes on baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
3.Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden.
4.Stir and bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes longer.
5.Let cool... - 47.3268
Skillet Lentils And Potatoes
1.Take a 10 inch nonstick skiller and add some oil in it.
2. Hea the oil and add in ham, onion, potato, garlic and stir fry over medium to high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes. Let the veggies brown slightly.
3.Add in the rest of the ingredients... - 47.2336
This is one of the side dishes from Mangalore, Karnataka, India. This is served as a side dish with rice. You can prepare the same dish with cauliflower with potatoes and onions or cabbage with potatoes and onions or by adding onions only or by adding... - 47.1483
1. Wash and cut chicken into cubes.
2. Marinate chicken pieces by adding yoghurt, lime juice, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
3. Marinate for atleast 3 hrs or overnight by keeping it in refrigerator.
4. Heat oil in a... - 46.9418
Swedish Cabbage Rolls
1. In a 4-quart casserole, place cabbage leaves and 2 tablespoons water.
2. Cover the casserole.
3. Cook on High for 6 minutes.
4. Remove thick parts of cabbage leaves so you can roll them without tearing.
5. Keep aside.
6. In a bowl, combine... - 46.275
1. Dice potatoes, carrots and onions. Cut ginger and garlic into big pieces.
2. Pressure cook carrots, potatoes, peas, beans and tomatoes till tender.
3. Heat 2 tbsp ghee and fry whole garam masala and keep aside.
4. In the same oil fry coriander seeds till... - 46.104
Sunday Beef Kebabs
1.Slice away excess visible fat from the steaks.
2. Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
3. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4. Take 4 skewers and thread the meat in them.
5. In the remaining 4 skewers, thread pineapple, tomatoes, green peppers and... - 46.0435
Shredded Beef With Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
1.Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C).
2. Rub roast with the salt and pepper.
3.In a heavy ovenproof baking dish with a tight-fitting lid place roast.
4.Crush and crumble the ancho chiles over the roast and add onion halves, garlic,... - 45.9767
Its Delicious - 45.8348
Kombdi Vade / Chicken Malvani
Kombdi Vade or Chicken Malvani is a non-vegetarian dish, which is quite popular in Maharashtra. The dish consists of the traditional Malvani chicken curry (including chicken pieces with bones), vade (like a puri, which is a fluffy, fried bread of wheat and... - 45.1771
1. Wash jackfruit pices thoroughly (to remove the saltyness) and pressure cook for upto 2 whistles.
2. Mash the jackfruit coarsely.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry urad dal and coriander seeds till light brown.
4. Prepare the masala by grinding coconut,... - 44.9287
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.8223
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
1.Combine egg, meat, onion and the seasonings.
2. Form small balls of the mixture about 1/4 of a water chestnut in size.
3. In a non stick skillet, brown the mixture balls.
4. In a large saucepan, combine chili sauce, grape jelly and heat.
5. Add in... - 44.8202
Chicken Little Legs
1.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2.Slice the chicken wings from both the joints and throw away the tips.
3.In a shallow dish, mix the chicken wings with salad oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and olives and allow it to refrigerate... - 44.6917
Potato Parmesan Puffs
Creamy mash potatoes, combined with cheesy parmesan, piped and baked to perfection. These act as a great accompaniment with main courses like chicken and beef. - 44.6519
Are you looking for simple way to make Naan? This recipe is prerfect for you. This is a traditional Naan recipe from Punjabi Cuisine. Naan is the most popular Indian bread. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Naan goes well with... - 44.4122
1. Cut fish into serving-size portions.
2. Blend cornstarch in cream.
3. Add 1/3 cup wine to cream mixture.
4. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the fish.
5. Drizzle 2/3 cups wine over fish.
6. Cover the dish with a plastic wrap.
7.... - 44.1066
This subzi can be had with Chapatti, puri and paratta as well as a good side dish for Rice. - 43.6869
Mexican Wedding Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl blend butter and sugar to make it creamy.
3. Add flavoring and mix.
4. Put flour, salt and nuts in the mixture and stir well.
5. Divide the dough in two parts.
6. Add red food coloring to... - 43.601
Caraway Jack Potato Skins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2.Quarter all the potatoes and then cut them crosswise to get 8 sections of each.
3. Scoop away the flesh leaving about 1/8 inch on the skins.
4.The flesh can be used later or discarded.
5.Spray both... - 43.4371
Halibut With Avocado Lemon Cream
1.Peel th avocado.
2. In a small bowl, mash the avocado.
3.Add in lemon juice, cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
5. Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
6. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
7.Put the steaks in the grill and season with... - 43.312
Five Tomato Salsa
1.Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
2.Other tomatoes can be chopped.
3.In a non aluminium bowl, put in all the tomatoes.
4.Add in salt, cilantro, onion and pepper.
5.Mix gently but well.
6.Add in lime juice, mix.
8.... - 43.31
Tofu Stuffed Tomato
1.Spoon out the pulp of the tomatoes leaving the shells intact.
2. Chop tomato pulp.
3. In a small mixing bowl, add the tomato pulp, and all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Refrigerate covered for 1 hour for flavors to blend well.
5.Spoon... - 43.2055
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 43.125
Chicken In A Cashew Nut Sauce
1. Cut the onions into quarters and place in a food processor or blender and process for about 1 minute.
2. Add the tomato puree, cashew nuts, garam masala, garlic, chilli powder, lemon juice, turmeric, salt and yogurt to the processed onions.
3. Process all... - 42.8955
Pressure cook potatoes, peel and cut/mash them.
Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. Saute for a while and add onions and green chillies.
Saute till onions turn golden brown. Now add the methi leaves and saute for a few seconds.
Add tomatoes and... - 42.859
Green Peas Curry
BOIL THE PEAS FOR 3 MINUTE IN WATER.
THEN GRIND IT SUCH THAT IT DOES NOT BECOME PASTE.
CUT ONION INTO BIG SLICE
.BOIL POTATO FOR 8 MINUTE THEN CUT IT INTO BIG PIECES.
TAKE PAN ON GAS AND POUR 1/2 TEA CUP OF OIL IN IT.
ADD SLICED ONOIN IN IT WHEN OIL IS... - 42.8273
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 42.7078
This braised vegetables recipe is truly yumm… and would leave your guests looking forward to more. Surprise your guests with a great combination of vegetables braised in chicken stock. A dish truly with a difference. - 42.3927
1. Cook long beans and potato till tender.
2. Fry urad dal in 1tsp oil and fry till light brown and keep it aside.
3. Grind coconut, chillies and tamarind paste by adding about a cup of water to a coarse paste.
4. Now add the fried urad dal to the ground... - 42.3075
This Aloo Achar recipe is a delicious side dish that goes great with rice or rotis (Indian bread). If a party for family and friends is what you are planning, then this potato delight is a must have on your menu. - 42.3029
Cook potatoes and dice or mash them. Dice the Tomatoes.
Heat oil in a vessel and add mustard. When they splutter add curry leaves.
Now add the red chilli powder, coriander powder, asafoetida and tomatoes. Cook till tomatoes are done. ( Do this on a lower... - 42.213
Crispy Quick Potato Fry
This potato fry can be very quickly made. Spicy potatoes stir fried tastily. Enjoy!! - 42.0735
The mushroom masala recipe is mushroom cooked the Indian way. Mushroom cooked in hot and spicy gravy with the Indian spices. Discover the magic of the Indian cuisine with this simple and easy dish. - 41.9216
Fried Bean Curd With Soybean
The fried bean curd with soyabean is a healthy Chinese delight especially for all you foodies out there. The recipe has deep fried bean curd cooked with Chinese sauce and vegetables. An appetizing and easy to make dish that you would simply love. - 41.847
Gazpacho Pasta Salad
Tangy lime brightens the flavor of this colorful medley of fresh veggies. - 41.7856
Groundnut chutney is a wonderful condiment/dip/side dish when served with Pongal, Idlis (Steamed Pancakes) or even Dosas (Indian Crepes). It is easy to make and can be stored in an air-tight container and refrigerated up to 1 week. Though Groundnut chutney... - 41.3836
Soya Chunks With Green Peas Curry
Wash Soya Chunks & boil them with 2 cups of water for 15 minutes or until water evaporates. Keep aside
Heat oil in a vessel, when hot, add mustard & allow them to splutter. Add jeera, onions, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, chillies and saute until onions... - 41.3367
This tomato rasam is very easy to make. If you are very tired of doing dal or soak tamarind for making rasam then you can try this easy to make and tasty tomato rasam. - 41.2676
Greek Wedding Ring
This Greek Wedding Ring makes a perfect party snack! My guests could'nt resist falling for this marvelous Greek Wedding - 41.2556
Hawaiian Pineapple Beef
1.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven for 5 minutes.
3.Get rid of excess fat from steaks.
4. Grill steak for 2 minutes.
5.Take a small bowl, add together ginger, honey, green onion and mix well.
6.Drizzle the sauce over the steak.
7.... - 40.89
Summertime Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, celery, bell pepper, zucchini, garlic, vinegar, sugar, basil, and rosemary.
Mix lightly, then season to taste with oregano, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or for up to 8... - 40.3033
Tendle Bibbe Upkari (tindora Cashew Fry)
This is one of the famous Mangalorean curries. This recipe is usually prepared during hindu new year, the season when tender cashew nuts are available in the markets. This recipe is common in the konkani weddings or any other functions. Cashew nuts can be... - 40.1495
Soak Channa overnight or for at least 8 hrs.
Pressure cook Channa up to 3 whistles.
Add oil in a skillet, when hot, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter. Then add jeera seeds , onions, ginger garlic paste, chillies & saute until onions turn... - 40.1208
Cub Scout's Fruit Salad
Sprinkle apples and banana with lemon juice.
In a very large serving bowl, mix all the fruits together.
Mix together the tofu and yogurt in a blender until smooth.
Stir together with cherry yogurt; pour over fruit.
Toss gently. - 40.0741
Aloo Palak Methi Fry
Boil, peel & cut potatoes into small square cubes. ( Fill half of a glass vessel with water, add potatoes and microwave for 10 mins)
Heat oil in a vessel, when hot add mustard, jeera onions & ginger garlic. Saute until onions turn light brown.
Add washed &... - 40.0447
Broccoli And Rice With Jalapeno Cheese
Saute onion, green pepper and celery in oleo.
Add soups and cheese.
Cook over low heat until cheese melts.
Fold in broccoli and rice and add salt and pepper to taste.
Put into greased casserole.
Sprinkle with paprika or top with grated cheese.
Bake at 350... - 39.9
Shanghai Chicken Salad
I like this Shanghai Chicken Salad recipe. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Shanghai Chicken Salad is a delicious Chinese salad. It is included as a side dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. You should try this healthy Shanghai Chicken Salad... - 39.6408
South Indian Mango Pickle
Have you always wanted to make pickle at home? Here is a South Indian mango pickle recipe and tips that you could follow and make it right in your kitchen. So now you can say bye to the store bought pickles and actually customise it to your individual tastes.... - 39.5804
Pasta Pesto Salad
The pasta pesto salad recipe is just the health food that you need for a fit body and alert mind. This Italian salad is yumm…. The wonderful combination of pasta and vegetables is absolutely divine. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.4376
Red Onion Chutney
This chutney is a very good combination for idly and dosa. - 39.3985
My friend, who is a professional chef at a famous Five Star Hotel, gave me this Cucumber Raita recipe. It is a very simple and easy recipe. You will love this delicious recipe. Cucumber Raita is the best Indian condiment .It has cooling effect which can be... - 38.8964
Traditional Chicken Vindaloo is a spicy hot dish from Goa, made with coconut vinegar and lots of hot red chili peppers. Chili pepper was introduced by Portuguese traders during 16th century. With this came the development of Vindaloo dishes in Goa. - 38.7075
Seasoned Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Cut tops and scoop out pulp of tomatoes leaving tomato shells.
2. Place them inverted o n kitchen towels to drain.
3.Mix together cottage cheese, onion, salt and caraway seeds.
4. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons of the stuffing into the tomato shells.
5.... - 38.6415
very quick and easy to make carrot curry - 38.4445
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy pot over medium heat. Saute onions, celery, carrots and garlic until tender, about 10 minutes. Increase heat to high and add veal, pork, sausage and pancetta; cook until meats are evenly brown.
2. Stir in tomatoes, chicken... - 38.4179
Heat oil in wok, when hot, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter; Then add cumin seeds, cloves, green chillies, onions & saute until onions turn golden brown.
Add turmeric, salt, chilli powder, dhaniya powder, garam masala, milk & mix well.
Add Eggs,... - 38.1656
The Gobi masala, a rich cauliflower preparation made with cashew nut paste and the traditional Indian spices and condiments. A cauliflower ( gobi ) recipe with a twist. Enjoy this yummy gobi masala with a difference. - 38.1557
My mother created this Raita recipe. It is a very simple and easy recipe. You will love this delicious recipe. Raita is the best Indian condiment .It has cooling effect which can be used to foil the effects of spicy Indian dishes .Raita is a side dish which... - 37.96
1) Preheat oven to 300 degree.
2) Beat in egg yolks and then stir in cream.
3) Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4) Take a shallow pan, butter it.
5) In a skillet containint hot water, place the pan.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until... - 37.6449
Chop Tindoras into small square pieces or even into circular shape.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a wok, when hot, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter. Then add jeera, onions & ginger garlic paste & saute until golden brown.
Add chopped Tindoras, cover & fry on... - 37.6367
Cut eggplants into 1" cubes .
Cut the red chillies into 3 pieces and crush each flakes of garlic a bit.
Now heat oil in a pan and add garlic and fry till golden.
Now add red chillies and saute for 15 seconds.
Now add eggplant pieces and drumstick pieces... - 37.5417
Bring soup to boiling point.
Add gelatin that has been softened in 1 cup of cold water.
Pour hot mixture over mashed cream cheese.
Add onion, celery and pepper.
Mix together well and add mayonnaise.
Pour into large ring mold or 16 small molds.
Serves 16. - 37.5373
Tuscan Style Sausage
"This sausage is typical of the homemade sausages found in the northern area of Italy, especially in Tuscany near the city of Lucca. They may be used in any recipe calling for Italian sausage. They are versatile in that they can be grilled, fried or boiled." - 37.0329
Toor Dal Sambar
This sambaar can be had with plain wihite rice or any pongal varieties. - 37.0138
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it together with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Place the cake on the board and spread the remaining buttercream in an even layer over the top and sides, swirling it decoratively with a palette... - 36.9493
Taikile Dangar / Taikile Ambado
Clean collard greens, remove the thick veins and chop them finely.
Soak rice for atleast one hour. dry roast urad dal till light brown.
Prepare the masala by adding rice, urad dal, red chillies, salt and very little water to make it to a very thick paste.... - 36.8501
One of the simple recipes. You can prepare the same dish by adding cauliflower, potato and onion or by adding beetroot and onions. - 36.813