- » Wedding Frosting
Wedding Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wedding frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wedding frosting recipes.
Carrot Wedding Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Grease and flour an 8 inch round cake tin
2) Line the base with parchment paper
3) Preheat the oven to 350 F
4) Into a bowl, beat the eggs and into it add the granulated sugar and brown sugar
5) Using an electric beater beat till nice... - 46.7493
Wedding Cake Frosting
1) In a large bowl, beat the butter or margarine and shortening until soft.
2) While still beating add in 10X sugar and salt, and beat until mixture is crumbly and all of the sugar has been added.
3) Stream in milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla in... - 37.1354
Butter Cream Decorating Frosting
1) In a medium bowl, beat butter or margarine and add in 10X sugar gradually and egg white until frosting is creamy-smooth.
2) Divide into 4 small bowls.
3) Mix each of the others with a drop or two of food colorings to make pink, yellow, green and... - 31.3008
Wedding Cake Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until smooth in a large bowl. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all of the sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla. Beat until the mixture is smooth and spreadable. - 25.3494
Wedding Cake Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all of the sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla. Beat until mixture is... - 24.1568
You May Also Like!
Almond-butter Wedding Cake
Cover 8 and 12-inch sturdy cardboard circles with aluminum foil.
Spread a small amount of Almond-Butter Frosting on the 12-inch circle, and place one 12-inch cake layer on top.
Spread about 1/3 cup Apricot Filling on top of cake layer, spreading to within... - 28.6326
1. Start oven, set at Slow, 275°-300° F. Rub a 10-inch tube pan with margarine or shortening, line with heavy waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Cream the butter or margarine... - 40.2295
Three Tier Wedding Cake
Generously grease a 10-inch (25-cm), a 7-inch (18-cm) and a 5-inch (13-cm) cake pan.
Line each pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat ovento275°F (135°C).
To make cake, prepare according to recipe for Traditional Wedding Cake.
Bake cakes, checking... - 35.258
Bridal Shower Cake
1. Bake cake layers: Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans. Prepare 1 package of cake mix as label directs, but into batter stir 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel. Cool cake in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove cake from pans; cool completely on racks.... - 42.5456
Swedish Wedding Cakes
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place butler, cornstarch and powdered sugar in medium mixing bowl; beat until light and smooth.
Beat in flour, Bake Blend, almond extract and almonds.
Chill dough one hour.
Roll into 1 inch balls.
Place, 1 inch apart, on ungreased... - 45.5586
Spiced Wedding Cake
1. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft, or melt the suet; gradually add the brown sugar and beat until creamy; add the molasses slowly and beat well. Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
2. Sift 4 cups of the... - 39.4677
Ornamental Wedding Cake
Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and 2 cups sugar.
Beat egg whites in a large bowl until foamy.
Gradually add remaining sugar, beating only until meringue will hold up in soft peaks.
Stir shortening in mixing bowl just to soften.
Sift in dry ingredients.
Add 1... - 48.4824
Formal Wedding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Prepare the batter using 3 cups and 2 tablespoons flour, when you bake the cake in one large pan.
3. Take a large bowl and mix together flour, baking powder and salt twice.
4. In s separate bowl, beat... - 44.1097
Traditional Wedding Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) cake pan.
Line pan with waxed paper; grease paper thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
To make cake, beat butter and sugar in a very large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time with lemon pee! and juice and... - 45.905
Zucchini Wedding Cake Decoration
Make double recipe of your favorite boiled or powdered sugar icing.
Divide into three bowlsâ€”2/3 of icing in 1 bowl, the rest divided into 2 smaller bowls.
With vegetable coloring, tint large bowl of icing a pale green, tint other 2 bowls of icing... - 25.843