- » Wedding Egg Salad
Wedding Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wedding egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wedding egg salad recipes.
Rustic Pesto Potato Salad
Want to recreate the same pesto flavor in your salad? This rustic pesto potato salad includes all pesto ingredients, so you get the similar flavor. It can be an ideal side dish with grilled chicken or salmon. Without the egg, it is a perfect salad for the... - 122.57
Buffet Melon Basket Salad
1. To make the Orange-Cream Dressing, combine sugar, flour, mustard and salt in a cup.
2. Fit a bowl over a double boiler pan and break in eggs.
3. Whisk lightly with a wire whisk then blend in dry ingredients.
4. Gradually add orange and lemon... - 48.4494
The Ratatouille salad is a delicious combination of traditional ratatouille ingredients like egg plant, tomato, bell peppers. This French appetizer is absolutely divine bringing to life the traditional flavors and tastes right in your kitchen. Entertain in... - 43.0662
Smoked Fish Gougere
1. Using a sharp filleting knife, fillet the fish and discard the bones and skin.
2. In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil over a medium flame.
3. Add the fish fillets and simmer until the flesh begins to flake.
4. Drain the stock reserving it... - 46.0422
Reception Carrot Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pans. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat orange juice and golden raisins to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes; remove saucepan from heat.
2. Into... - 44.6083
Seed Souffle Bread
Oil a deep 7- or 8-cup loaf dish, cake pan, casserole or souffle dish.
Line bottom with greased foil.
We used the medium-size round pan of a wedding-cake set measuring approximately 7 x3 1/2 inches.
Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water.
Meanwhile, scald... - 43.2569