- » Wedding Champagne Punch
Wedding Champagne Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wedding champagne punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wedding champagne punch recipes.
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the sugar, angostura bitters, orange juice and lemon juice.
2) Stir well. Pour in soda water.
3) Add in ice and stir again.
4) Pour in chilled champagne just before serving. - 36.604
1. In a large glass punch bowl, blend corn syrup and brandy then stir in Chablis.
2. Add carbonated water and champagne just before serving.
3. Add a few ice cubes and lemon peel and gently stir.
4. Place bowl on a platter and provide a ladle... - 36.5555
Fruited Champagne Punch
1. Day ahead: Wash grapes; place on small tray. Place in freezer.
2. Several hours before serving: In pitcher or bowl, combine sauterne, cognac and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved. Refrigerate.
3. To serve: Pour sauterne mixture into punch bowl. Stir in... - 32.5897
Chilled Champagne Punch
1. In punch bowl mix corn syrup and brandy until well blended and stir in Chablis.
2. To serve add carbonated water, champagne and ice cubes and garnish with lemon peel. - 31.7793
Champagne Wedding Punch
1. Mix all the liquids, adding sugar to taste.
2. Set a block of ice in a punch bowl and pour in the mixture. Garnish with the fruit slices and mint sprigs. - 27.942
You May Also Like!
Cut orange slices in half.
Line bottom of a 6 1/2-cup ring mold with half of orange slices and cherries.
Pour in a thin layer of ginger ale, and freeze until firm.
Arrange remaining orange slices and cherries along side of ring mold, and pour in another thin... - 39.8549
Opening Reception Punch
Heat the sugar, water, citric acid, and lemon juice until dissolved.
Add the vanilla and almond extract.
This mixture is a concentrated syrup.
It can be refrigerated or frozen until ready to use.
When ready to use, mix 1 1/2 cups concentrate with 3 bottles of... - 35.1911
1) Into a punch bowl, add in ice.
2) Mix in sugar, brandy and claret.
3) Stir well.
4) Add in the soda water next.
5) Stir well.
6) Garnish the punch with fresh fruits.
7) Pour in champagne just before serving. - 41.282
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Add in Chartreuse, maraschino and brandy
3) Stir well.
4) Pour in split soda.
5) Garnish the punch with orange slices.
6) Pour in champagne just before serving. - 38.2941