- » Wedding Butter Candy
Wedding Butter Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wedding butter candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wedding butter candy recipes.
Cream Cheese Mints
Place cream cheese in large bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 1 minute to soften.
Blend in extract.
With electric mixer beat in sugar until mixture is very stiff.
Blend food coloring into candy.
(If desired, divide candy into three parts and blend... - 44.2749
Chocolate Covered Halaweh
Everything tastes better covered in chocolate! This Blanche's Middle Eastern version of the peanut butter cup. Here she shares an easy recipe for chocolate covered Halaweh, a decadent confection made with sesame seeds. Great gift idea for Valentine's Day,... - 0
Golden Wedding Cake
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
Combine fruits and almonds, and stir into flour mixture: Cream shortening and butter or margarine together; add sugar, and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
Stir in fruit mixture alternately with milk, and... - 41.3443
Traditional Wedding Cake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) cake pan.
Line pan with waxed paper; grease paper thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
To make cake, beat butter and sugar in a very large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time with lemon pee! and juice and... - 47.0939
Sift flour, baking powder, and spices together 3 times.
Gradually add sugar; cream until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, fruits, peels, nuts, honey, molasses, and cider.
Gradually add sifted dry ingredients, beating after each addition until... - 48.4516
Spiced Wedding Cake
1. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft, or melt the suet; gradually add the brown sugar and beat until creamy; add the molasses slowly and beat well. Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
2. Sift 4 cups of the... - 41.1703
Almond Lemon Wedding Cake
Grease and flour 8-cup (2 L) and 12-cup (3 L) cake pans.
Line bottoms with waxed or parchment paper and set aside.
In very large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, lemon rind and almond extract until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well... - 40.9972
White Wedding Cake
Prepare the fruit and nuts by cutting cherries into quarters, dicing the pineapple, slivering the citron and splitting the almonds.
Mix with remaining prepared fruit and coconut.
Add the grated orange rind, rum and rose water.
Let stand overnight.
Next... - 40.2565
Taiwanese Pineapple Wedding Cake
Prepare Pineapple Conserve.
Divide Moon Cake Dough in half.
Press 1 piece of dough over bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 10-inch fluted tart pan with deep sides and a removable bottom.
Spread Pineapple Conserve evenly over pastry.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup pine... - 45.8852
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease well a 9-inch tube pan.
2. Sift flour with baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
3. In large bowl, combine currants, candied fruits and peels, raisins and cherries; mix well.
4. In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed,... - 46.7631
Lemon And Wine Dessert
1. Pare the rind form the lemon and make sure it is thin; peel the lemons. Remove the pith, slice thinly and remove the seeds
2. Cover a baking sheet with aluminium foil and place the slices of lemon on it; sprinkle about two tablespoons... - 41.9252
Chocolate Brittle Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch baking pan and line with wax paper and grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with water... - 48.3652