- » Wedding Beverage
Wedding Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wedding beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wedding beverage recipes.
Strawberry Mango Milkshake
If you die on milkshakes, particularly during the summer days, here is something most delicious for you. The strawberry and mango milkshake is just perfect for a hot and summer day. You can even substitute your breakfast with this cool and healthy drink.... - 137.566
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 8-inch square baking pan.
2. In medium bowl, stir together flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
3. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla; beat with whisk or spoon until smooth.
4.... - 45.179
1) In a bowl, place the mulberries and raisins, and pour boiling water over them.
2) Leave to cool, and add the crushed Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
3) Put the lid on tightly for 24 hours, and stir in half the sugar, yeast and... - 44.286
1) In a saucepan, boil half of the water.
2) In a bowl, place the madlars and stream boiled water over it.
3) Mix in the sugar, and 2 pints of the cold water.
4) Allow to cool, and add the pectic enzyme.
5) Leave aside for 24 hours and... - 42.9377
1) Wash the rosehips.
2) Chop and crush the rosehips.
3) In a large bowl, place the rosehips with the sugar.
4) Stream the boiling water over the rosehip mixture.
5) Leave the rosehip mixture to cool to 70 °F.
6) Add in the pectic... - 42.298
Gourmet Claret Cup
1) In a saucepan, place the sugar and water.
2) Heat the sugar mixture gently to a boil.
3) Raise the heat and boil quickly for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in thinly pared rinds of lemon and oranges.
5) Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
6) Allow... - 42.2139
1) Grate the rind of the lemons and squeeze the juice .
2) In a large bowl, put the rind with chopped raisins and sugar.
3) Stream the boiling water over the rind.
4) Leave the rind mixture to cool, and add the lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Put... - 41.4724
1) In a saucepan, heat water to 160°F, stir in the honey and mix in thoroughly.
2) Allow the honey mixture to cool to 70 °F and add in, lemon juice, nutrients, champagne yeast and tea.
3) Put the lid on and place in the warm place to ferment for 3... - 41.3221
1) In a colander, wash the raisins thoroughly with cold water.
2 Mince the raisins.
3) In a wide-necked fermentation jar, place the raisins.
4) Stir in the Campden tablet and pour in the boiling water.
5) Put the lid on and leave aside... - 41.1431
1) Cut the top and tail the pineapples, trim off the skin and chop the flesh into cubes.
2) In a saucepan, place together pineapple with half of the water.
3) Simmer the pineapple mixture for 20 minutes.
4) In a bowl, pass the pineapple... - 40.3156
Pasta Frittata With Peas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a 9-inch pie plate that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine eggs, seasonings, cheese and peas. Spread the egg mixture over the top of the... - 39.3352
Mango shake is a cool summer drink! - 39.1117
1) In a bowl, place the tea and sugar.
2) Stream the boiling water in to the tea mixture and allow to cool to 70 °F.
3) Stir in the citric acid, yeast and nutrient in the tea mixture.
4) Pass the tea mixture through the cheesecloth and transfer into... - 38.7977
Rhubarb Lemonade Punch
1.Take a saucepan and put water, frozen rhubarb, lemonade concentrate and sugar in it.
2.Mix the ingredients well and cook for 20 minutes after putting the lid on till the rhubarb is soft.
3.Strain the mixture and chill.
4.In a punch bowl,... - 38.1431
Cherry Brandy Liqueur
1) In a 4 lb. preserving jar, place the cherries with almonds, and pour in the brandy.
2) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 2 month, in a cool, dark place.
3) Shake the jar well, twice a week.
4) Pass the cherry mixture... - 37.4275
Boneless chicken pieces richly flavored with spices and grilled to perfection. - 37.2969
Boil sugar and water until sugar dissolves.
Add pineapple juice, lemonade, water and almond extract.
Mix early in day and let stand until 1 hour before serving.
Add large pieces of ice to chill.
Just before serving add ginger ale.
Serves 34 to 36. - 36.7469
1) Wash, clean and dry ripe sloes and pierce all over with a needle.
2) Stuff the sloes in a preserving jar.
3) Dredge the sloes with the sugar, and set aside overnight.
4) Mix in a few drops of almond essence and top up with gin.
5) Secure with the... - 36.6386
Thandai By Chef Sonali
Thandai is a mixed nut flavored cool and rich beverage. It is simply YUMMY!!!! - 36.0843
1) In a saucepan, place wine, orange rind and juice and spices in a saucepan.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point
3) Stir in the sugar to taste and allow it to dissolve.
4) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth.
5) Transfer into warm... - 36.0215
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
1. Freeze the chunks of banana in the freezer for 2 hours or more
2. In a blender, place the frozen chunks and chocolate flavored soy milk or skim milk, the chocolate topping and the creamy peanut butter
3. Run the blender till well... - 35.5393
Easy Chocolate Cheese Pie
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in 1-2/3 cups small chocolate chips; pour into crust.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Without opening oven... - 35.208
Opening Reception Punch
Heat the sugar, water, citric acid, and lemon juice until dissolved.
Add the vanilla and almond extract.
This mixture is a concentrated syrup.
It can be refrigerated or frozen until ready to use.
When ready to use, mix 1 1/2 cups concentrate with 3 bottles of... - 35.1911
Cherry Coke Salad
Drain juice from fruit; add water if necessary to make 2 cups.
Heat juice to boiling; add gelatin, stir until dissolved.
Cool; add cola and fruit.
Pour into 1 1/2 quart mold.
Chill until set.
Serve with salad dressing, cream cheese dressing or whipped cream. - 33.4603
Creamy Mango Smoothies
1. In a blender, place the mangoes, the mango sorbet, the French vanilla low-fat yoghurt, and the skim milk or soy milk
2. Run the blender till all ingredients are well mixed
3. Serve immediately cold - 31.0528
Barb's Wedding Punch
1) Mix the ingredients and refrigerate.
2) Just before serving, add ice cubes. - 30.5295
1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine ginger ale, lime, pineapple and maraschino-cherry juices. Add cracked ice and shake briskly.
2. Strain into a tall glass that is two-thirds full of crushed ice. If desired, garnish with a pineapple chunk and... - 30.2598
Yogurt Orange Sherbet
Pour juice concentrate into mixing bowl.
Stir in yogurt until you like the taste.
Pour into ice cube tray or other freezer bowl.
Serve when firm.
If you won't be using it right away, cover the sherbet as soon as it is frozen. - 30.0995
Basic Milk Shake
This is the basic milk shake recipe any number of combinations can be made with this. - 30.0633
Combine juices and chill. Pour into punch bowl over block of ice and add ginger ale. - 28.2687
Combine sugar and water to make syrup; pour in juices.
About 1 hour before serving, pour over ginger ale, crushed strawberries and ice.
Mix well. - 26.9592
Lemon & Blueberry
Prepare mint simple syrup. In an old-fashioned style glass, add blueberries and about ½ ounce of mint syrup. Muddle (smash) the blueberries against the bottom of the glass until crushed. Add ice, limon rum, and lime juice. Stir well. If needed, sweeten with... - 25.4848
Slushy Wedding Punch
In a large container such as a plastic jug (or several jugs), mix lemonade, orange juice, water, nectar and strawberries.
Freeze 2 to 3 hours before serving. - 24.7608
Cut watermelon into cubes & freeze them for at least 2 hours
Grind all ingredients together in a blender.
Serve immediately. - 24.7233
Cheesecake, Key Lime Ice Cream, Graham Crackers, and Whipped Cream...whaaat!? - 23.8003
Blend all of the above ingredients together in a blender. Served chilled and garnish with a slice of banana - 22.8034
Harvest Eating Tomato Sauce
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make a simple tomato sauce or pasta sauce in this short cooking video. - 13.5404
Wedding Beverage Recipes By Category