- » Wedding Appetizer
Wedding Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wedding appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wedding appetizer recipes.
Italian Wedding Soup
Have you tried the very popular Italian meatball soup at home but are still unsure about your skills. Don’t be disheartened, watch this video for the Italian meatball soup. The chef shows a simple and healthy way to make it. And shows how the leftover... - 150.129
Tasty Italian Wedding Soup
Italian wedding soup is a very scrumptious soup, made with chicken, pasta and spinach. Try this wonderful dish and make your wedding a special gift for yourself. Check out the recipe link. - 142.785
Cantonese-style Beef Soup With Tomatoes And Potatoes
Tomato Potato and Beef Soup is one of the most commonly made Cantonese soup and one of my favorite soup of all times. It's easy to make, ingredients are not hard to find, and it's absolutely delicious. This soup is also very easy to use as a base to create... - 131.06
Italian Wedding Soup With Meatballs
When it comes to soup, the all-American favorite weddings soup is a hands-on favorite. Both soul-satisfying and heart-warming, this meatball loaded soup is the ultimate lip-smacking soup. This soup warrants a little extra effort to make, but nevertheless,... - 129.312
Italian Wedding Soup
Minestra Maritata or Italian Wedding Soup is unique to American-Italian families and often shows up on our Thanksgiving dinner menu. Also called as peasant soup or Holiday soup, it is something that comforts your heat and soul. The meatballs, pastina and kale... - 122.584
Chinese Pork And Shrimp Wonton Soup
Chinese pork and shrimp wonton soup is an appetizing soup with yummy wontons. This soup is simple and delicious with authentic chinese flavors in the wontons. Just relax and enjoy your evening with this wonderful soup with the family in your cozy home and... - 114.206
Healthy Italian Wedding Soup
Healthy Italian Wedding Soup is a lighter take on the traditional soup. This soup is low in fat and calories and tastes equally good. Watch and learn how to make this soup from this video. - 109.672
Seared Crab Cakes
How about some crab meat? Have them fried and made them in the crab cake way and you'd sure to delight yourself and anyone to make it for! Watch this video on how to make an easy version of the crab cake! - 106.153
Thai Spicy Fish Fry
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 103.054
Tuna Salmon Patties
Friends coming over and you are perplexed thinking what to cook…why not use the salmon tuna lying in your fridge and make some interesting salmon tuna patty. Watch this video to get a few ideas. - 101.254
Chinese Egg Drop Soup
Chinese egg drop soup is an appetizing soup with egg and mushroom. This soup is simply delicious with authentic chinese flavors and a parsley and green onion garnish. Here the chef has presented this recipe with a few readily available ingredients. Just... - 99.9352
Thai Spicy Chicken Wings
Wondering what to prepare for your asian friends? Try out this quick and easy thai spicy chicken wings. Just reach out to your kitchen cabinet and prepare these chicken wings with a very few ingredients within no time. Surely your chicken wings flavored with... - 99.8673
Aloo Bonda Chat
This recipe is quite famous as a snack in almost entire India simply because it is so easy and it tastes so amazing even without the toppings. This recipe shows how an Indian household turns simple potatoes into a mouth-watering snack. - 95.4178
Thai Papaya Salad
Wondering what to do with ripe papaya and roasted peanuts? Just pound them in a mortar and pestle with garlic and cherry tomatoes. The chef here has flavored with chilies, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar to make a tangy Thai papaya salad in just a few... - 94.6309
Smoked-salmon Cream Cheese Sushi Rolls
Make sushi with cream cheese and salmon, rolled with ease to make the ultimate sushi appetizer for a party. It's not exactly sushi, but it hit the spot. If you don’t like the raw fishy flavor of salmon in sushi then this recipe is definitely meant for you.... - 92.0435
Gorgonzola Walnut Terrine
What a Bachelor party without an Cheesy-Appetizer on the Menu. Nick shares his easy-to make Terrine Recipe. A perfect portion of goat cheese, blended with cream cheese, while adding green onions and seasoned with pepper. Walnuts filled in between the cheese... - 86.7259
Thai Egg Rolls
Crispy Thai egg rolls is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has prepared this recipe with packaged spring roll wrappers in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. Serve the egg rolls with any of your favorite... - 85.432
Italian Wedding Soup
This is a soup that is not the usual! A blend of mixed meat with some escarole leaves! A soup that is not very thick, but delicious and full of warmth! Watch the video on how to make this soup! - 83.9092
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.5837
Garden Gazpacho With Garlic Toasts
1. To make the soup - in the blender put in cucumbers, tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, bell pepper.
2. Process to blend and get a chunky mixture.
3.Take a non aluminium bowl and transfer contents into it.
4. Add in the pepper, salt, cilantro and the... - 49.6492
Mesclun Lettuce With Feta Cheese
This Mesculin of lettuce recipe is an absolutely delicious appetizer. A combo of crunchy lettuce leaves, pears, walnuts and topped with herbs, the recipe is just what you need to show off your culinary expertise. Be prepared for all the wonderful compliments... - 49.4042
Chilled Cauliflower Salad
1) In a saucepan, cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain and rinse the cauliflower in chilled water.
3) In a blender, place cauliflower, celery, green pepper, pickle, mushrooms.
4) Process the... - 48.2389
Classic Chicken And Mushroom Vol Au Vents
1. On floured surface, using a floured rolling pin, roll cold pastry out to 1/4 inch thick sheet.
2. Use a 3-inch round cutter to cut out twelve circles.
3. Wet a baking tray lightly and arrange 6 of the circles, with 2 inch space between... - 47.481
Best Shark's Fin Soup
Cover the shark's fin with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 2 hours.
Remove from heat and allow shark's fin to cool in the pan.
Then rinse well with cold water.
Leave to stand overnight in fresh cold water.
The next day, fry the onion and... - 47.1391
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 47.0906
Lime Lemon Layer Salad
1. In a large bowl, pour some hot water. Sprinkle the lime gelatin on top of the hot water and mix it well till it melts
2. Add the olives to the bowl and mix well.
3. Fold in the sour cream and mix well
4. Pour this mixture into an oiled mold and... - 46.9132
1. Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
2.Onto wooden skewers, thread the ingredients.
3. Alternate vegetables with chicken cubes and orange segments.
4.Brush kebab with sauce.
5.On a platter, arrange the kebabs.
6. Micorwave at 905 for 6... - 46.8999
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil water and lemon juice.
2) Stir the mushrooms.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 3 minutes.
4) Pour of the liquid and lightly dry.
5) In a bowl, mix together milk, onion flakes, sweetener, salt and pepper.
6) Toss... - 46.4373
Sesame Tofu Hors D'oeuvres
1.Take a medium non aluminium bowl and mix together sauce, onion, gingerroot, brown sugar, garlic, and sesame seeds.
2.Now, add in the tofu and coat well.
3. Let mariante for about 15 minutes.
4.Drain the tofu and reserve the marinade.
5.Take a 9 inch... - 46.4283
Prawns With Sauce Hollandaise
1. Prepare asparagus and blanch for 2 minutes in boiling salted water.
2. Refresh and drain thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Separate lettuce leaves and wash them well.
4. Soak them in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
5. Drain and pat dry... - 46.347
1) In a small bowl, whisk together tomato juice, milk, rind and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Mix the milk mixture well to incorporate together.
3) In a bowl, toss together lettuce, chicory, celery and cucumber.
4) Flake the crabmeat, and... - 46.3022
Grapefruit Shrimp Salad In Avocado Ring Mould
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in hot water
2. Chill the gelatin till partially set
3. Drain the grapefruit sections and set aside
4. Once the gelatin is partially set, whip the gelatin till it is smooth and fluffy
5. Stir in... - 46.2887
Crabmeat Chefs Salad
1) In a blender, place cucumber, parsley flakes, lemon juice, salt, paprika, tarragon.
2) Process at the medium speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture is pureed.
4) In a bowl, toss together salad greens, mushrooms and green pepper.
5)... - 46.159
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion and celery for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, add stock and bring to the boil.
3) Cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
4) In a bowl blend together cream,... - 46.0245
Sev Batata Puri
Sev Batata Puri is undoubtedly a very popular North-Indian snack/appetizer. Also Sev Batata Puri is an extremely commom road-side snack in Mumbai and other such Indian Metropoliton Cities. If you have all the ingredients readily available at home, then its... - 45.9324
Stuffed Mushrooms Florentine
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash and drain spinach.
3. Pat dry between kitchen towels.
4.Mix together all the ingredients but the mushrooms.
5.Clean the mushrooms, stem them.
6.Spoon stuffing into mushroom caps.
7.Bake for 15 to... - 45.7439
Chicken And Melon Mousse
1) Wash chicken thoroughly, remove the bones and skin and discard.
2) Chop the chicken flesh roughly and mince it.
3) In 1 cup chicken stock,... - 44.7759
Wine Jelly With Olives And Almonds
1. In a glass bowl, combine wine, lime soda, lime juice, salt and dissolved gelatine, stirring to mix well.
2. Pour into an ice-cream maker and churn until iced or place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill till semi frozen.
3. Remove from the... - 44.4999
Italian Wedding Soup
Heat olive oil and butter in a pot and saute the onions, carrots, celery and garlic in it.
Add salt and pepper to taste and add the broth, bringing the contents of the pot to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for a while.
Put the chicken breasts in this for... - 44.3794
Leek And Artichoke Soup
1) In a saucepan, sautÃ© leeks and celery for 3 minutes.
2) Stir in artichokes, stock, bay leaf and season to taste.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 40 minutes or until artichokes are cooked.
4) Take the pan away from heat and allow... - 44.3221
Scallops In The Shell
1) Slice the scallops into rounds, cutting only the white part
2) Keep aside the corals
3) Into a large pot, poach the white slices gently in wine till soft and tender which should take 10 minutes
4) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and add the onion... - 44.2423
Herbed Deviled Eggs
1.Cut the boiled eggs in half.
2.In a small bowl, put in half of the yolks.
3. Keep aside the other half of the yolks for later use.
4.With a fork, mash yolk, cottage cheese and yogurt well.
5.Add in the rest of the ingredients.
6.Fill the egg halves... - 44.0639
1) Simmer the sweetbreads as directed in the package for herb baked sweetbreads.
2) Pour off the liquid and split,
3) Remove the tubes and membranes if any.
4) Dredge with pepper and paprika.
5) In a bowl, mix together ¼ cup of tomato... - 44.0456
Roasted Peppers With Capers
1.Preheat the broiler.
2. Take baking sheets lined with heavy duty foil. Place peppers on the sheets and broil them after placing sheet about 3 inches from heat.
3.Keep turning peppers to ensure that peppers are charred in all sides.... - 43.9504
Chilled Asparagus Soup
1) In an electric blender, place the asparagus and 1/2 of stock.
2) Process the mixture to smooth puree.
3) In a saucepan, place the puree and remaining stock, lemon juice and seasoning to taste.
4) Put the lid on and heat to boil, continue to boil for... - 43.9264
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 43.9245
Wedding Chicken Liver Pate
1. Halve chicken livers and remove any fat and membranes.
2. In large skillet, cook livers with bacon over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
3. Add onion, bay leaves, garlic, pepper, thyme and nutmeg and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2... - 43.8963
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© onion and beetroot for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Blend in the flour, then the stock.
3) Allow the beet mixture to boil, stirring constantly, season to taste.
4) Put the lid on and simmer... - 43.7803
Jellied Tomato Juice Consomme
1. In a saucepan, combine the tomato juice, consomme, celery, bay leaf, onion and cloves.
2. Place on a medium flame and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the flame and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Strain the liquid.
5. Add hot water if required to equal 8 cups... - 43.7553
Chilled Lychee And Apple Soup
1. Squeeze limes and collect juice.
2. In a pan combine stock, onion, ginger, salt and crushed spices.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
5. Strain and cool.
6. Mix in lime juice.
7. Taste and... - 43.7134
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients without cucumber.
2) Season the mixture more than the usual.
3) Use an ice-tray or a dish to pour the mixture to freeze inside the frozen zone.
4) Occasionally stir the mixture.
5) Use glass... - 43.3604
Italian Wedding Soup
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this Italian Wedding Soup recipe. This soup is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this Italian Wedding Soup recipe. - 43.2809
The Ratatouille salad is a delicious combination of traditional ratatouille ingredients like egg plant, tomato, bell peppers. This French appetizer is absolutely divine bringing to life the traditional flavors and tastes right in your kitchen. Entertain in... - 42.8001
Chafing Dish Dip
Stir in flour well and gradually add milk.
Cook over low heat until slightly thickened.
To the white sauce, add cooked and peeled shrimp, boiled crab-meat, boiled trout, boiled lobster and sauteed oysters.
Boil celery, onions, bell pepper,... - 42.5757
Hearty Tortellinivegetable Soup
1.Take a 4 quart microwavable casserole. Add in onions, carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, garlic and oil. Stir well and microwave for 6 minutes on high 100%. Stir once after 3 minutes.
2.Add in all ingredients except tortellini and mix well. Microwave... - 41.4323
French Onion Soup With Swiss Cheese
1) In a non-stick pan, heat the oil and place onions.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Remove the lid, raise the heat and allow to cook to 10 minutes or until the onions are browned, stirring occasionally.
4) Transfer the onions in... - 41.2809
Combine all the ingredients in a pan.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until the meat is tender, removing the froth as it forms.
Strain the broth and measure one cup for each person.
Add water if the liquid is not enough.
Set aside broth... - 41.239
Cock A Leekie
1) In a saucepan, place chicken, water, ¼ of leek and bring to a boil.
2) Put the lid on and allow to simmer for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
3) Using a perforated ladle remove the chicken form the liquid and set aside.
4) Remove the scum off... - 40.6873
Chicken Liver Pate
Saute onions in 1/4 cup oil until golden, about 10 minutes.
Remove onions with slotted spoon.
Add remaining oil.
Heat and add chicken livers.
Saute until they are no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
Using medium blade of meat grinder, grind eggs,... - 40.3053
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.0064
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Mix ground beef, salt, instant minced onion, bread crumbs, egg and water.
Form into bite size balls.
Place on rack and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
In a large skillet mix catsup, vinegar, brown sugar and pineapple chunks.
Bring to a boil.
Add meatballs... - 39.6031
This is a slightly elaborate yet easy recipe for a Fish Fry. It is my mother-in-laws' twist to a regular Fish Fry recipe. It is so tasty that the extra time involved is well worth the effort! - 39.3676
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.3259
Cut fresh pasta into thin noodles about 4 inches long, or break packaged noodles into 4-inch lengths.
Place butter, cheese, and egg yolks in a bowl and beat until creamy.
Gradually beat in whipping cream.
In a 3-quart kettle, heat broth to boiling.
Add... - 39.0235
Shrimp Salad Dip
Mash or finely cut the avocados.
Add shrimp, celery, onions and remaining ingredients.
You might need more mayonnaise.
Chill in refrigerator for 24 hours before serving.
May be used as a salad or dip.
Delicious stuffed in a tomato.
Serves 8 to 10. - 38.9824
Cantaloupe And Chicken Salad
The Cantaloupe and chicken salad is a refreshing salad with an amazing combo of fruits and meat with a tangy dressing. A healthy easy to make salad it is a great tasting salad that is perfect for any occasion. - 38.9538
Tom Yum Kung
An authentic Thai shrimp soup, the Tom Yum Kung is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing soup. It is all about the genuine Thai flavor and taste all wrapped in one. Enjoy!! - 37.8209
A healthy Thai delight just for you. The Som Tam is grated raw papaya with green Thai chillies. An easy dish that would add to the taste of your main dish. Try this unique dish and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 37.764
Beef Broth Cocktail
1. Warm beef broth in a saucepan.
2. Stir in the vegetable juice and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Allow to cool at room temperature.
4. Fill cocktail glasses with shaved ice.
5. Pour the broth over the ice.
6. Garnish with a lemon wedge each
7.... - 37.6558
Cut Potatoes into wedges or thin strips and soak them for half an hour in cold water.
Drain potatoes and dab them with corn starch, salt and pepper according to taste.
Heat oil and deep fry potatoes until golden color and place them on an absorbent paper... - 37.4123
Beef Noodle Soup
This is a simplified version of a Vietnamese beef noodle soup. The Vietnamese make the broth from scratch, and simmer it for hours. - 36.9358
Tangy Steak Salad
Satisfy both the meat and veggie lovers at the same time with this quick to cook and great to eat tangy steak salad. It is easy, healthy and yes simply delicious. Toss this simple salad and have a great time. - 36.7322
Chicken Liver Spread
1) In a skillet, melt about 1/4 cup shortening and add onions. Cook for 10 minutes while stirring frequently. Remove onions and set aside.
2) In the same skillet, melt the remaining 1/4 cup shortening. Cook chicken liver for 10 minutes. Stir... - 36.5422
Pepperoni And Cheese Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Separate dough in 8 triangles and slightly stretch each triangle.
3) Arrange 3 slices of pepperoni, slightly overlapping in the middle of each triangle.
4) Sprinkle pepperoni with 1 tablespoon of cheese.... - 36.3932
Crunchy Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, mix together bouillon, water, bamboo shoots, mushrooms and meat.
2) Simmer the meat mixture for 20 minutes.
3) Add cucumber to the meat mixture.
4) Raise the heat to high and boil rapidly for 3 to 5 minutes more.
5) Serve hot... - 36.3451
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Enjoy the taste and flavor of this wonderful restaurant salad right at home. The grilled chicken Caesar salad is an easy to make salad that is sure to be a family favorite. A wonderful meal idea for a quick and delicious dinner. - 36.168
Broccoli Onion Bouquets
1. Peel onions and cut 1-inch core from center.
2. Wash and trim broccoli.
3. Use flowerets only.
4. In a casserole, place broccoli and cored onions separately.
5. Add chicken stock.
6. Cover the casserole.
7. Cook on High for 6... - 36.0516
1) Take an earthenware casserole and rub the bottom with garlic.
2) Pour wine and heat it but do not boil.
3) Stir in cheese and then add cornstarch blended with kirsch.
4) Let the mixture bubble and sprinkle pepper.
5) On an alcohol burner, place the... - 35.7956
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.6591
Spinach And Feta Pita
"This is great as a party appetizer or a full meal. Tasty, full of flavor AND good for you. The crunchy crust is what I really like! You can play with the veggie toppings and cheeses for a great meal that is fast and delicious! - 35.6143
Sweet Lassi By Nisha
This refreshing cold drink can be served any time of the day.It is known to quench
thirst immediately and is also used as an appetizer.In Punjab, this cold drink is a must with all dishes as it accelerates digestion. - 35.5713
Cold Cocktail Sausages
1) In a bowl, thoroughly combine sherry, sauces and onions.
2) Warm the sausages by frying or boiling.
3) Place the hot sausages into the bowl of sauce.
4) Toss all together to coat evenly with the sauce.
5) Cover with a lid and let it... - 35.3842
Mix the above ingredients and let the vermicelli marinate for a few hours before consuming - 35.3379
Hot Deviled Cocktail Sausages
1) In a bowl, combine catsup, sherry and garlic. Set it aside.
2) In a frying pan, place sausages to brown evenly.
3) Remove from heat and pour in the sauce over the browned sausages. Let this stand for overnight for best... - 35.3054
Purchased vinaigrette and feta cheese perk up a colorful fresh-fruit salad. - 35.1939
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.0299
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Cut away tops of tomatoes and scoop out the pulp leaving hollow tomatoes.
2.Drain on paper towels by inverting tomatoes over them.
3.Mix together salmon, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce.
4.Spoon in 1 1/2 teaspoons of the filling into each tomato... - 34.4052
Cut into quarters, they make appealing appetizers when there's just a few of you. Serve wedges alone...or with pizza sauce. - 34.1902
Italian Wedding Soup
In small bowl, mix meat, crumbs, egg, onion and 1 teaspoon bouillon.
Shape into 40 small meatballs.
In large kettle or Dutch oven, bring water and remaining 4 teaspoons bouillon to a boil.
Add meatballs and pasta; cook 10 minutes.
Add spinach; reduce heat to... - 33.8875
Grilled Veg Salad
This healthy summertime Grilled Veg Salad is my personal favorite. A superb way to pump in those highly nutritious greens, this super-delicious grilled veg salad is indeed a mouth-watering treat! - 33.7942
1) Chop the eggs thoroughly.
2) Mix eggs with enough mayonnaise to hold chopped the mixture together.
3) On the base of 6-inch springform pan press the mixture gently.
4) Chill for several hours or overnight.
5) Unmold egg mold from the... - 33.6794
Surprise Meat Balls
Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, 7-Up and seasonings.
Place 1 tablespoon or smaller amount of meat mixture into palm of hand and flatten.
Place an olive in center of meat and mold meat around olive.
Place meat 2-inches from broiler and broil for 6 to 8... - 33.3927
Sausage Bacon And Cheese Kebabs
1. Cut the cheese into small cubes.
2. Grill the sausages under a broiler, on a barbecue or in a skillet.
3. Cut each into 3 pieces and keep hot.
4. Grill the rolled bacon until well cooked but not too crispy, and keep hot.
5. Thread a... - 32.6155
Wedding Appetizer Recipes By Category
Wedding Appetizer Course: