- » Wedding Appetizer
Wedding Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wedding appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wedding appetizer recipes.
Italian Wedding Soup
Have you tried the very popular Italian meatball soup at home but are still unsure about your skills. Don’t be disheartened, watch this video for the Italian meatball soup. The chef shows a simple and healthy way to make it. And shows how the leftover... - 150.129
Tasty Italian Wedding Soup
Italian wedding soup is a very scrumptious soup, made with chicken, pasta and spinach. Try this wonderful dish and make your wedding a special gift for yourself. Check out the recipe link. - 142.785
Cantonese-style Beef Soup With Tomatoes And Potatoes
Tomato Potato and Beef Soup is one of the most commonly made Cantonese soup and one of my favorite soup of all times. It's easy to make, ingredients are not hard to find, and it's absolutely delicious. This soup is also very easy to use as a base to create... - 131.06
Italian Wedding Soup With Meatballs
When it comes to soup, the all-American favorite weddings soup is a hands-on favorite. Both soul-satisfying and heart-warming, this meatball loaded soup is the ultimate lip-smacking soup. This soup warrants a little extra effort to make, but nevertheless,... - 129.312
Italian Wedding Soup
Minestra Maritata or Italian Wedding Soup is unique to American-Italian families and often shows up on our Thanksgiving dinner menu. Also called as peasant soup or Holiday soup, it is something that comforts your heat and soul. The meatballs, pastina and kale... - 122.584
Chinese Pork And Shrimp Wonton Soup
Chinese pork and shrimp wonton soup is an appetizing soup with yummy wontons. This soup is simple and delicious with authentic chinese flavors in the wontons. Just relax and enjoy your evening with this wonderful soup with the family in your cozy home and... - 114.206
Laotian Egg And Vegetable Salad
Boost up your appetite with this simple and easy Laotian egg and vegetables salad recipe. The chef here has prepared the egg yolk and mayonnaise dressing that is so amazing and would leave you finger licking. This wonderful nutritious salad is a must try! - 110.062
Healthy Italian Wedding Soup
Healthy Italian Wedding Soup is a lighter take on the traditional soup. This soup is low in fat and calories and tastes equally good. Watch and learn how to make this soup from this video. - 109.672
Seared Crab Cakes
How about some crab meat? Have them fried and made them in the crab cake way and you'd sure to delight yourself and anyone to make it for! Watch this video on how to make an easy version of the crab cake! - 106.153
Thai Deep Fried Spicy Fish
Thai deep fried spicy fish is a fantastic appetizer. The chef here has demonstrated this wonderful recipe in such a manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. The fish is flavored in a spicy marinade with chili sauce, oyster sauce and garlic. So head... - 103.054
Tuna Salmon Patties
Friends coming over and you are perplexed thinking what to cook…why not use the salmon tuna lying in your fridge and make some interesting salmon tuna patty. Watch this video to get a few ideas. - 101.254
Chinese Egg Drop Soup
Chinese egg drop soup is an appetizing soup with egg and mushroom. This soup is simply delicious with authentic chinese flavors and a parsley and green onion garnish. Here the chef has presented this recipe with a few readily available ingredients. Just... - 99.9352
Thai Spicy Chicken Wings
Wondering what to prepare for your asian friends? Try out this quick and easy thai spicy chicken wings. Just reach out to your kitchen cabinet and prepare these chicken wings with a very few ingredients within no time. Surely your chicken wings flavored with... - 99.8673
Aloo Bonda Chat
This recipe is quite famous as a snack in almost entire India simply because it is so easy and it tastes so amazing even without the toppings. This recipe shows how an Indian household turns simple potatoes into a mouth-watering snack. - 95.4178
Thai Papaya Salad
Wondering what to do with ripe papaya and roasted peanuts? Just pound them in a mortar and pestle with garlic and cherry tomatoes. The chef here has flavored with chilies, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar to make a tangy Thai papaya salad in just a few... - 94.6309
Smoked-salmon Cream Cheese Sushi Rolls
Make sushi with cream cheese and salmon, rolled with ease to make the ultimate sushi appetizer for a party. It's not exactly sushi, but it hit the spot. If you don’t like the raw fishy flavor of salmon in sushi then this recipe is definitely meant for you.... - 92.0435
Gorgonzola Walnut Terrine
What a Bachelor party without an Cheesy-Appetizer on the Menu. Nick shares his easy-to make Terrine Recipe. A perfect portion of goat cheese, blended with cream cheese, while adding green onions and seasoned with pepper. Walnuts filled in between the cheese... - 86.7259
Thai Egg Rolls
Crispy Thai egg rolls is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has prepared this recipe with packaged spring roll wrappers in a simple manner so that it can be easily prepared at home. Serve the egg rolls with any of your favorite... - 85.432
Italian Wedding Soup
This is a soup that is not the usual! A blend of mixed meat with some escarole leaves! A soup that is not very thick, but delicious and full of warmth! Watch the video on how to make this soup! - 83.9092
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.5837
Garden Gazpacho With Garlic Toasts
1. To make the soup - in the blender put in cucumbers, tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, bell pepper.
2. Process to blend and get a chunky mixture.
3.Take a non aluminium bowl and transfer contents into it.
4. Add in the pepper, salt, cilantro and the... - 49.6492
Mesclun Lettuce With Feta Cheese
This Mesculin of lettuce recipe is an absolutely delicious appetizer. A combo of crunchy lettuce leaves, pears, walnuts and topped with herbs, the recipe is just what you need to show off your culinary expertise. Be prepared for all the wonderful compliments... - 49.4042
Chilled Cauliflower Salad
1) In a saucepan, cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain and rinse the cauliflower in chilled water.
3) In a blender, place cauliflower, celery, green pepper, pickle, mushrooms.
4) Process the... - 48.2389
Classic Chicken And Mushroom Vol Au Vents
1. On floured surface, using a floured rolling pin, roll cold pastry out to 1/4 inch thick sheet.
2. Use a 3-inch round cutter to cut out twelve circles.
3. Wet a baking tray lightly and arrange 6 of the circles, with 2 inch space between... - 47.481
Best Shark's Fin Soup
Cover the shark's fin with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 2 hours.
Remove from heat and allow shark's fin to cool in the pan.
Then rinse well with cold water.
Leave to stand overnight in fresh cold water.
The next day, fry the onion and... - 47.1391
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 47.0906
Lime Lemon Layer Salad
1. In a large bowl, pour some hot water. Sprinkle the lime gelatin on top of the hot water and mix it well till it melts
2. Add the olives to the bowl and mix well.
3. Fold in the sour cream and mix well
4. Pour this mixture into an oiled mold and... - 46.9132
1. Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
2.Onto wooden skewers, thread the ingredients.
3. Alternate vegetables with chicken cubes and orange segments.
4.Brush kebab with sauce.
5.On a platter, arrange the kebabs.
6. Micorwave at 905 for 6... - 46.8999
1) In a saucepan, bring to boil water and lemon juice.
2) Stir the mushrooms.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 3 minutes.
4) Pour of the liquid and lightly dry.
5) In a bowl, mix together milk, onion flakes, sweetener, salt and pepper.
6) Toss... - 46.4373
Sesame Tofu Hors D'oeuvres
1.Take a medium non aluminium bowl and mix together sauce, onion, gingerroot, brown sugar, garlic, and sesame seeds.
2.Now, add in the tofu and coat well.
3. Let mariante for about 15 minutes.
4.Drain the tofu and reserve the marinade.
5.Take a 9 inch... - 46.4283
Prawns With Sauce Hollandaise
1. Prepare asparagus and blanch for 2 minutes in boiling salted water.
2. Refresh and drain thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Separate lettuce leaves and wash them well.
4. Soak them in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
5. Drain and pat dry... - 46.347
1) In a small bowl, whisk together tomato juice, milk, rind and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Mix the milk mixture well to incorporate together.
3) In a bowl, toss together lettuce, chicory, celery and cucumber.
4) Flake the crabmeat, and... - 46.3022
Grapefruit Shrimp Salad In Avocado Ring Mould
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in hot water
2. Chill the gelatin till partially set
3. Drain the grapefruit sections and set aside
4. Once the gelatin is partially set, whip the gelatin till it is smooth and fluffy
5. Stir in... - 46.2887
Crabmeat Chefs Salad
1) In a blender, place cucumber, parsley flakes, lemon juice, salt, paprika, tarragon.
2) Process at the medium speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture is pureed.
4) In a bowl, toss together salad greens, mushrooms and green pepper.
5)... - 46.159
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion and celery for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, add stock and bring to the boil.
3) Cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
4) In a bowl blend together cream,... - 46.0245
Sev Batata Puri
Sev Batata Puri is undoubtedly a very popular North-Indian snack/appetizer. Also Sev Batata Puri is an extremely commom road-side snack in Mumbai and other such Indian Metropoliton Cities. If you have all the ingredients readily available at home, then its... - 45.9324
Stuffed Mushrooms Florentine
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash and drain spinach.
3. Pat dry between kitchen towels.
4.Mix together all the ingredients but the mushrooms.
5.Clean the mushrooms, stem them.
6.Spoon stuffing into mushroom caps.
7.Bake for 15 to... - 45.7439
Chicken And Melon Mousse
1) Wash chicken thoroughly, remove the bones and skin and discard.
2) Chop the chicken flesh roughly and mince it.
3) In 1 cup chicken stock,... - 44.7759
Wedding Appetizer Recipes By Category
Wedding Appetizer Course: