- » Wax Turnip
Wax Turnip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wax turnip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wax turnip recipes.
Turnip And Potato Bake
Layer the turnips and potatoes in a round dish, dotting each layer with butter and seasoning with salt and pepper. Cover with waxed paper and press well down.
Stand the dish on an inverted plate. Cover and cook for 9 minutes, turning once.
Slowly pour over... - 25.8298
You May Also Like!
Winter Health Salad
1. Prepare and combine all the vegeatbales in a large salad bowl
2. Cover bowl with cling film and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
3. Just before serving time, remove salad bowl from the refrigerator.
4. Shake or whisk... - 48.569
Minestrone With Navy Beans
Combine beans, ham hock, garlic clove, whole onion and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender, adding water as needed.
Remove ham hock and cut meat into small pieces; set meat aside.
Discard garlic and... - 45.2745
Basic Beef Stock
In 10-quart Dutch oven combine bones, quartered onions, celery leaves, parsley, peppercorns, bay leaves, garlic, salt, and thyme or basil.
Add 10 cups water and 2 or 3 of the vegetable trimmings, using only approximate measures for trimmings.
Bring to... - 40.3104
Wash oxtails and pat dry.
Combine flour, salt and pepper on a sheet of waxed paper.
Coat oxtails with flour mixture.
Fry bacon in a stockpot; remove all but 4 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add oxtails and brown on all sides over medium-high heat.
Add onio - 32.9493
Hot Macedoine Of Vegetables
1. Combine vegetables and beans in a colander and allow them to drain well.
2. Transfer cooked and drained vegetables and beans into a large saucepan.
3. Add butter and sprinkle seasonings.
4. Place pan on a low flame and reheat the... - 43.3291
Beef A La Mode
1. Combine parsley and seasoned salt on waxed paper.
2. Cut salt pork into strips 3 inches long and 1/4 inch thick and roll in parsley mixture.
3. Wipe roast with damp paper towels and make cuts 3 to 4 inches deep, 1-1/2 inches apart.
4. Push... - 44.7426
Pasties Michigan Style
1 Preheat the oven to 400°.F
2 In a large chilled bowl combine the flour, 2 teaspoons of the salt and the lard.
3 Working quickly, rub the flour and fat together with your fingertips.
4 Pour in 10 tablespoons of ice water, and... - 43.7324
Chicken And Dumpling Stew
In a 3-quart saucepan combine vegetable peelings, chicken, bay leaf, 3 cups water, 3/4 tea-spoon salt, and1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
When chicken is cool enough to handle,... - 42.6667
Chicken Soup With Vegetables
This Chicken Soup with Vegetables is a heart warming dish. It is perfect for someone who is not feeling well, as it has a magical touch. Watch this video to learn the secret of this magical soup. - 118.217
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the beef slices between two pieces of waxed paper; and pound them to wafer thin slices. A slice should measure about 4 square inches.
3. Spoon little bit of mustard on each slice and sprinkle the... - 44.1228